Gobtober

Story Info
Goblin maid invites man to enjoy Gobtober and her candies.
2.5k words
4.73
16.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers

Arthur considered not answering when the doorbell rang that Halloween night. After all, it was after ten. Any trick or treaters should have gone home long ago. But with a sigh, he got up and went to the door, opened it wide.

To discover it was not a kid in costume.

Admittedly, the woman outside was short, and what she was wearing could only be a costume. A nurse's white uniform was doing its best to squeeze around her plush green curves. Breasts as big as her head threatened to pop free at any given moment, and the shortest skirt Arthur had ever seen rode the swell of her hips. Her face was lovely, with a cute button nose and long, dark lashes, her hair bundled under a nurse's cap.

"Trick or treat?" the goblin maid said.

Arthur swallowed hard. "Uh, sorry, I don't have any candy..."

The goblin giggled. "Silly human! You don't give me candy on Gobtober. I give it to you!"

"Gobtober?" Arthur said. "What's gobtober?"

"So glad you asked!" the goblin maid chirped, pushing him inside. Startled, Arthur didn't resist as she bundled him into the living room, chattering happily.

"I'm so happy you're interested! Not many humans take an interest in goblin holidays, but they're just so fascinating! And very open to newcomers. I'm Gabby! Goblin Outreach Coordinator for the holidays. Here! Take a seat!"

Arthur grunted as she pushed him, the back of his legs hitting the end of his chair, plopping him down in the seat. "Um, wait. Hold on. I didn't-"

"Get a chance to put on the horns? Don't worry about it! That's only for the purists. And we can just wing it. Now, what kind of candy would you like? Sugar Sweet Suckers? Mind Melting Milkers? Or BB Gobstoppers?"

Arthur stared at the goblin blankly as she showed him the wrapped treats in her hands. White, pink, and green. He again looked to her hopeful face, and those pretty lips and shining eyes just begged him to say yes.

Arthur sighed, deflating back into his chair. Well, he did consider himself multicultural. And she was awfully pretty... "I guess I'll try the BB Gobstoppers."

"Oooh! Good choice," Gabby giggled as she unwrapped the green candy, revealing a sugar ball. "I made it myself! Guaranteed to put a smile on that handsome face of yours."

Arthur felt the beginning of a blush. "Er, sure. Okay."

He took the ball, eying it. With a shrug, he popped it into his mouth and chewed.

Oh.

Oh, that was good.

Arthur moaned softly as the sugary treat dissolved, tingling on his tongue. He felt like he was floating. Soaring. Body light as a feather and head spinning with bliss.

"Ya like it?" Gabby asked sweetly.

"Mmm's good," Arthur moaned.

"I bet! Makes you feel nice and light, doesn't it? We better weigh you down!"

Arthur gasped as Gabby hopped into his lap, then moaned as the goblin's shapely rump pressed down on his cock. A cock which was quite suddenly very hard, and very, very sensitive.

"Um... Uh..."

"Tastes super good, doesn't it?" Gabby cooed, her face an inch from his, her smile brilliant and mischievous. "Just makes your mouth water for more, huh? Your head light as a balloon? Your body super sensitive and tingly?"

"Y-yeah. I..."

"And don't you feel so good?" Gabby hummed, walking two fingers up his chest, pressing her plump breasts against him. "Nice... and good... and dumb?"

"D-dumb?" Arthur gasped.

"Oops! Did I say dumb? Ditzy witzy! I meant handsome! Makes you feel nice and sexy and handsome, right? Makes you feel so hot and heavy and pretty? Like any goblin girl would be lucky to have such a sexy stud? And she would be! Good studs are so hard to find. Sexy and muscular. Hot and eager to please. Good studs don't even need to be too smart. Dumb studs have fun too. Lots of fun. But you're not dumb. You're smart and hot and such a good boy."

Arthur was blushing bright red at her praises. "Um, well, I mean... uh..."

"Are you enjoying Gobtober?" Gabby cooed, grinding her ass down on his cock, rubbing his bulge between the emerald orbs. Gods above, Arthur could feel the heat of her pussy. Was she not wearing panties? The idea thrilled him in unspeakable ways, but he didn't dare ask her. Dare for her to confirm.

Dare to know why, and what would come next.

"Y-yeah," Arthur gasped.

"Good boy! I knew you would. Good boys love Gobtober because they get plenty of candy! Wanna try another one?"

The taste of the BB Gobstopper still tingling on his tongue, Arthur couldn't see why he should say no. "Y-yes please," Arthur said.

"And so polite! That means you get the Sugar Sweet Sucker extra special!"

Arthur watched, flushed, head floating, pants tight as Gabby lazily unrolled the pink candy, revealing the little ball of sugar within. She brought it close to his lips, prompting Arthur to lean forward, only to pull it back and pop it between hers.

"Mmm. Pucker up, hot stuff," Gabby purred, threw her arms around his neck, and kissed him.

Explosions went off in Arthur's head as the sugar ball slipped from Gabby's mouth into his. His eyes rolled back and a moan rsose from deep in his throat as their tongues battled around that sugary sweet treat, stirring it between them as it melted. As the sweetness flowed down his tongue and into him. As her hot lips and mouth moved against him, deepening the kiss.

The war of their tongues went on until Gabby pulled back, giggling as she looked at Arthur's dazed face. "Like that, huh?"

"Y-yeah," Arthur panted, even as Gabby leaned forward and captured his lips in another kiss. Trapped his body beneath her curves, her arms looping around his head and drawing him deep, deep into her embrace.

Arthur was in heaven. In sugary heaven. Pop rocks seemed to burst in his head as he welcomed the goblin maid's kiss. His arms and legs felt like they were made of taffy. Her breasts were soft as pound cake. His cock hard as a jawbreaker.

He was sinking. Spinning. He couldn't remember how this all started. He didn't care. He just moaned and kissed the soft lips of the giggling goblin girl, her ass rubbing against his cock with teasing rocking motions. His pants chafing, straining around his manhood.

She broke the kiss, her lips plumped, her eyes lidded and smoky as she looked into Arthur's dazed face. Her smile widened and she stroked his cheek. "Mmmm. Wasn't that delicious, cutie?"

"Y-yeah," Arthur panted. "That was um... good."

"But there's one more treat, you know. Do you want it?"

"I um... Y-yeah! I'd like the um... what... what was it called?"

Gabby giggled. "Silly! Don't you remember? It was the Mind Melting Milkers."

Arthur blushed hotter. How had he forgotten that? His head felt like it was stuffed with taffy, but his mouth buzzed with flavours. "S-sorry. Kinda... um..."

"Don't you worry! I know handsome studs sometimes get confused. Can't focus when sexy, busty, lovey dovey goblin maids are here. Speaking of, would it be okay if I got a treat first? I've been a good girl all Gobtober."

"T-treat? Um, but... I don't have any c-candy."

"Silly stud!" Gabby giggled, booping his nose. "You got a wonderful treat just for me. Right... here..."

Arthur groaned as Gabby reached down between them, running her finger along his bulge, rubbing him through the fabric, teasing open the zipper. He was so hard his cock fairly burst out of his pants, twitching to attention with eagerness to taste the buxom goblin slut's pussy. Gabby's eyes lit up at the sight.

"Ooooh! That's a big treat, alright," she giggled, sliding out of his lap, between his legs. Arthur looked down at the goblin in her tight nurse's outfit, kneeling before his crotch, his cock twitching an inch from those soft, smiling lips. With a giggle she leaned in and kissed his shaft.

Arthur gasped, pleasure shooting up his cock as the red lipstick mark was applied. A sensation only compounded as the goblin kissed him nearly a dozen times more, covering his aching manhood with lush red lip marks. Painting him with her brand. Holy fuck. Was this really happening? This had not been how Arthur expected Halloween to end, but he wasn't complaining! Not when Gabby's eyes met his, her lips gently nibbling at his tip. His eyes widened. Gabby winked.

And pushed down, swallowing his cock in one go.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuck!" Arthur moaned as those soft, heavenly lips slid down his cock, bottoming out, her eyes never leaving his. Smoky. Passionate. Adoring.

"Mmmm," Gabby moaned as she bobbed, sucking him off, her tongue dancing around his cock, sucking it like it were the loveliest lollipop she'd ever known. Arthur was helpless under that kiss. That adoring sucking. His head was spinning. His body tightening. He couldn't take it. Couldn't hold back.

"F-fuuuuuuuck!" Arthur moaned as he came. His cock throbbing in Gabby's mouth, pumping his cum past those eager lips. With a moan of utter bliss Gabby drank down his seed like the sweetest of candy, her lashes fluttering in sultry delight.

Arthur sagged in his chair, chest heaving from the force and intensity of that orgasm. Gabby dragged her lips up off his cock, separating with a soft pop.

"Mmm. Delicious, stud," she giggled.

"Ooooh," Arthur moaned.

"Oops! Almost forgot. Now you get another treat, don't you?"

Arthur perked up as Gabby clambered back onto his lap. She smiled up at him as she brought out the third candy, her deft green fingers unrolling it from its package. She held it up, letting him admire the chocolate ball.

"Mind Melting Milkers is absolutely one of my favorites. And I think you'll agree. Let's find out," Gabby said, and plopped the candy into her mouth.

Arthur waited for the kiss that would pass that wonderful confectionary from her to him, but Gabby didn't lean forward. In fact, she leaned back, looking down at her delightfully tight white uniform.

One that was getting tighter.

"Oooooh," the goblin moaned softly as her chest expanded, the buttons holding shut her costume creaking, straining around the ballooning orbs of firm, green flesh. "Look at that! Mmm! Better let these sweater puppies out, huh?"

Arthur gaped as Gabby popped open the buttons, her green breasts bouncing into the open. Her hands rose, cupping those heavy emerald orbs, cradling them in her hands. The goblin maid giggled, bouncing her buxom tits in her arms before Arthur's stunned eyes. "Oooh. I'm getting soooo big. And sooooo full!"

Arthur could believe it. He could actually hear her breasts sloshing as she bounced them. Fondled them. Teased them before his eyes.

"Wanna taste?" Gabby giggled.

"Yes please," Arthur gasped.

"Aw, you're so polite! In that case, here we go!"

Gabby leaned up, and despite being nearly half his height, she pushed her breasts into his face. Arthur moaned as those soft orbs enveloped him. He was kissing them before he knew what was happening, Gabby gasping as his lips adored her firm green melons.

"O-oh gosh! That um... ooooh, forgot how... ah... how s-sensitive they can... mmmm. Oooh, that's good. But... oh gosh... but it can be even... mnnn! Even better..."

Arthur felt her shift atop him, a plump nipple pressing against his lips. He didn't think. Instinct guided him now. And it had him open his mouth, take that nipple between his lips.

And give a long.

Adoring.

Suck.

Cream burst into his mouth in a fountain. Arthur moaned as that smooth ambrosia flowed over his tongue, down his throat. Drowning him. Devouring him. He sucked with delight, savouring every drop that poured into his mouth, down his stomach, spreading a languid warmth that made him so very relaxed.

"Oh f-fuuuuck!" Gabby moaned, quivering atop him as she pushed her breasts into his face. "Oh g-gob, that's... Ooooh, that's gooood! I knew... ha... knew this would be mmmm! The right house to stop at. Oh fuck. H-here stud. Have another... mnnn... another treeeeeeat!"

Her voice rose as her hips dipped down, plunging her onto his thick cock. Arthur groaned as the buttery smoothness of the goblin's pussy wrapped around him. As she began to bounce, hips pounding herself onto his lap, her breasts mashing into his face as she rode him.

Moaned with him.

Relished every moment of their joining.

"Fuck yessss!" Gabby moaned. "Oh fuck! Oh gob! D-drink me, stud! Drink my milky tits! Give me that big f-fucking coooock! Oh gob yes. Yes! Oh g-gob yes! Cum in me, stud. Cum in your goblin slut! Fuck yes! Yesss! Nnnnnn!"

Gabby's voice rose as she reached her limit. As her body tightened around him, squeezed him, rode him to that peak. Arthur couldn't hold back. Couldn't resist. He came with her, his orgasm like nothing he'd known before. His mind went white. His vision spinning as he thrust his cock once, twice, and felt the tightness of pleasure surge through him, up his cock, and into the hot, green slut atop him.

Gabby wailed in pleasure as Arthur pumped his cum into her. The goblin's eyes rolling with almost drugged euphoria as she felt him stuff her with his cum. She moaned, head lolling as she rode him down and hilted herself a final time, plump bottom nestling on his lap.

For a moment, an eternity, the two remained like that, Gabby sheathed on Arthur's lap, who sagged in the chair in a post-orgasmic fugue. At last Gabby looked down, smiling, her cheeks blushing a deeper green as she cupped Arthur's face and lifted it from her swollen teat.

"Oh wow," she giggled. "Wow! Gob, I've found myself quite the stud! Um, say," she said, giving her pussy a teasing squeeze around his sensitive cock. "Don't suppose you'd mind me staying here, right?"

"S-stay?" Arthur panted, gasped as her cunt rippled again around his cock. "Y-yeah. S-staying sounds... sounds good."

"You mean it? Aw, you're a doll, stud! I can't wait to tell my friends."

"Friends?" Arthur said.

"Oh yeah!" Gabby giggled, her hips lazily rocking, riding her atop him. "You didn't think I'd made all those sweet candies myself, do you? I hope you don't mind having a bunch of lovely green girls in your house for a bit. Making their special candy. Playing with their hot, human stud."

Arthur gaped as his mind went at once to a scene of half a dozen women like Gabby around his home. All as lovely. All as delightful. All as needing a good stud to test their confectionary concoctions. A blissful smile lit up Arthur's face as he shook his head.

"N-no. No problem. Sounds um... sounds good."

"Attaboy! Happy Gobtober," Gabby giggled, leaned in, and buried him under another big, soft kiss.

Arthur moaned beneath her lips, sinking into the chair as Gabby's hips began to move again, his cock hard once more, her soft breasts mashed to his chest.

He truly loved the holidays.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
828 Followers