All Comments on 'Godsend Ch. 03 – Opium and Toys'

by ribnitin

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

It seems the only one on opium was the author. What a convoluted mess. Nothing gelled together. Not the company structures nor management actions. Not the "secret" of the wife being a billionaire and playing puppet master with everything. Not the divorce nor the actions of Trustees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

still boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing here for the reader to grab hold of. Boring really. Full marks for the writing skills but zilch for content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What Leonard commented is 100% dead on. Each chapter got worse?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has more twists & turns, ins and outs than a bowl of spaghetti. She is dealing with people that have normal everyday feelings that she does not understand, because she's not one of them they feel. like her and Scott both, but feel that David and the Preacher White are both worms. Very interesting tale. I like it. LP

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Story didnt do much for me. She was a twat of the highest order, which is the norm around here but I really couldnt feel anything for the other characters.

Your writing skills demand a bit better of a story from you. Not that this sucked, it just didnt really grab me in any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read three chapters so far. Like all the money and power being maneuvered in this story, I suspect there are some secret hidden chapters of this story that if read would actually make the whole cluster fuck make sense. But that's OK, me and the rye are gone, down the drain. But wait, there's more! You won't believe what I found down the drain, behind door number 47 . . ., your plot! God, what a mess. It actually makes sense, from down in the drain. Just flush it and move on. You know what happens when a story lingers for this long, down in the drain? It's rotten, and it stinks. But thanks for the effort. What a putz.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I've stayed with the story through all three chapters, and the only thing clear is that Scott is right about this cheating, narcissistic bitch. She needs to feel some real pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this. No two individuals ever see events in the same way and this story highlights that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unsuspected ending but still very believable. Damn good story. I wish I had realized there was a part two and three when I first read this a couple of years ago.

rnebularrnebularalmost 2 years ago

This chapter tied things up a little better, with the MC starting to accept that she isn't as moral and wholesome as she hoped. The journey to get here was hard and really wasn't enjoyable to read, but this part at least brought closure for most involved aside from the MC. She will now have to move on and hope she can do better for her kids. The one constant throughout this story has been that she always considered them. I may not have loved the middle of this story but obviously it was enough to keep me reading to the end. Thanks for sharing and good luck!

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 2 years ago

A slow train full of smelly cargo that went off the rails. There was a nucleus of story that was completely clouded by confusion and complication. The first 'derailment' was when she met the reverend and his wife in the restaurant. That could have been the start of the story but you missed the chance to connect it to the main line where the express was ready to roll. the corporate jargon and social commentary was stilted and not contiguous. Stories have to be simple to be good. Nobody reads a story to be challenged they read for entertainment an, if they are lucky, excitement. Once a story gets too convoluted and confusing it loses the reader. This story got quickly worse as it 'rumbled down the track' I was disappointed as it seemed to be an original plot in the beginning but I see it now as a waste of my time and a failure to entertain the reader. The rich bitch was an interesting study in entitlement but never really completed or 'rounded out' Some of the comments confirm that it was not a great story! especially those from other authors who I have read and enjoyed. Thank You for trying I shall look at your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

thats what happens when a whore can't make her mind which cock she want's , how the rich whore is free for more cock she can toy with .

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0354 months ago

What a train wreck - wish I had stopped after the first chapter, seriously did you change authors for each chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous