Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I understand what you're saying. I mean, I hate it, but I think I get it."

"That's a big step." I said. "Just know, this isn't about what's wrong with you. As you are now, you're cute, sexy, smart, funny, and a good kisser. Plus, you've got those great tits and a nice ass."

That drew a small smile from her. I continued.

"Half this campus should be lining up to go out with you. I bet Mister Computer Games would give his left arm to get another chance with you if you'd let him."

"Probably. But I know I'm not that pretty," she said as she wiped her eyes.

"I promise you that you are."

"Thanks." she finally smiled weakly at me. Rachel sighed and stood up. "I don't know what I expected to happen when I came down here today, but I don't think this was it."

"No, this is certainly not a conversation I ever thought you and I would have." I smiled at her. "But I'm glad you did. I'd like us to be able to be friendly, if not actual friends."

"It would make things easier for sure, especially if you end up banging my mom." She smirked at me for a moment.

"I'm not sure I'll get that chance, but yes, it would make seeing her much easier knowing you and I were ok with one another."

"She'd like that, I'm sure. She told me about you two having sex," She paused and got quiet. "And that it was really good."

I was caught a little off guard. "That night... was great."

"It sounds like it." She grabbed her bag. "I'm going to go."

I walked around the desk and put my hand out. Rachel didn't hesitate and put her arms around my chest and pressed herself into me. I hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"See you later Professor Davidson." She said as we broke the embrace.

"See you later Miss Woods. Come back anytime."

I forced myself not to look at her ass as she left. I went home an hour or so later.

The next day was the first day of class. I got up early and jumped in the shower. I heard my phone go off again. Once I was out, I checked the message. It was Rebecca.

--- Good morning. Just wanted to wish you good luck today. ---

--- Thank you. I hope your day goes well also. ---

--- Thanks. You can go back to your shower now. ---

--- Already done. ---

--- Hmmm, so, you're standing there naked? ---

I took another picture of the fogged-up mirror and sent it off to her.

--- Lol. I guess I'll just use my imagination. ---

Suddenly, I had a picture pop up on my screen. It was Rebecca standing in front of her bathroom mirror, clad in in a lacy black bra, blowing a kiss to the camera.

--- Very Nice. Good morning to you too! ---

--- Lol. I'll check in on you later today to see how it all went. ---

--- That sounds great. ---

Well, her flirting with me was a good sign. And her tits looked amazing in that picture.

The small classes definitely helped things go well for my first day. The students seemed engaged and not just sitting there staring at me blankly. The two Russian classes in the morning and two Mandarin Classes in the afternoon flew by.

I was in my office late that afternoon, thinking about hitting the dining hall for dinner, when Rebecca popped in. I was greeted with a hug before she sat across the desk from me.

"So, how'd it go?"

"Good. Very good. No issues at all today."

"That's wonderful. We should go celebrate. Maybe Charlie's Cove for happy hour?"

Her face was beaming, eyes sparkling, and smile brightening the dingy room. I hated to have to turn her down.

"I'm sorry Rebecca, I can't. I've got Safewalk duty tonight."

"Aww. I didn't even think about that." She was pouting.

"Sorry. I signed up last week for tonight."

"What time? Can we grab a bite to eat first?"

"I was about to head to the dining hall for dinner, and then over to the Vets Center for the evening."

"Can I join you?"

"Sure thing. I'd love the company."

She put her elbow out as I grabbed my backpack. I laughed and took her arm, and we walked together over to the dining hall. Faculty didn't often grace the hall at this hour, much less two of them, so we drew quite a few eyeballs on us as we grabbed trays and surveyed the offerings.

As we sat down and ate, we talked about our day. Her lecture hall classes, and my small, almost informal gatherings. We finished and I was ready to head to the Vets Center.

"Can I walk you there?"

"Sure."

"I have to make sure you get there safely," she laughed.

We passed a couple of Rachel's sorority sisters, who were giving me the eye.

"So, Rachel came to see me yesterday." I said slowly.

"She told me already. She said you two had kind of cleared the air."

"We did." I confirmed.

"I'm glad to hear that. She and I talked last night about you."

"I see." We stopped outside the entrance of the Vets Center. "Rebecca, I would like to go out with you again, but I don't want that to make your home life stressful or awkward." I searched her eyes for a reaction.

"I'd like that very much." She hugged me goodbye, then kissed my cheek.

"Have a good night, Professor Davidson." She said with a wink.

"You too, Professor Morgan"

I went inside and settled in. No one was around, but no one was supposed to be either. As I was spreading my papers and tablet on the table, Oakley came in. She looked right at me.

"Hey Oakley." I said, expecting to be ignored.

"Hello." She replied, still standing there looking right at me. "I saw you standing outside the door with that professor earlier."

"Oh, yeah. She and I went to high school together." I was caught off guard with her noticing me.

Oakley wordlessly went to her spot and fished her phone out of her pocket. She didn't speak for the next few hours. The night was uneventful. I was preparing my lessons and Oakley was being... well, herself.

I was packing up to go when she spoke up suddenly again.

"I'm sorry," Oakley said quietly.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. She was staring at her phone still.

"For what?" I asked.

Oakley put her phone down but kept staring straight ahead. "For what happened that first night you were here."

"Oh, that. Look, I was having a bad week then too. Just forget about it." I said, taking a couple of steps towards the door.

"You're nicer than the others are." She was till staring off into space.

I stopped again to reply. "Thanks. You're nice too."

"No, I'm not. But even when I'm not, you're nice to me."

"I'm glad you think so." I waved at her. "Good night, Oakley."

"Bye."

I walked to my jeep, replaying the conversation I just had with Oakley in my mind. It was definitely out of character for her, but, for once, not in a bad way.

I sent Rebecca a text when I got home.

--- Tomorrow night. Charlie's Cove. Happy Hour? ---

She replied almost instantly with a selfie of her flashing me that beautiful smile.

--- It's a date ---

I noticed her shoulders were bare. It made me wonder about the rest of her. My dick swelled at the thought.

The next morning flew by. I had my other two classes first thing out, so I was done teaching for the day before lunch. I spent the rest of the day in my office, working on lessons. Around mid-afternoon, Rachel popped in.

"Hey there." She had a genuine smile on her face today.

I gestured to the chair across from me and she sat down. "Are you done for the day?"

"Yep. Just wanted to see what you were up to."

"Lesson planning."

"So, homework then." She was smirking at me.

I laughed. "Basically, yeah. Are you doing alright?"

"Yeah." She looked around briefly, then looked back at me. "I went to another party last night."

"I thought there might be one. Did you have a good time?"

"Kind of. I mostly hung out with Misha and Brian... and Sam."

"Sam is the computer games guy?"

"Yeah." She blushed a little.

"Did you have a better night than the last time with Sam?"

"Yeah. He's super quiet, but kind of funny."

"That doesn't sound too bad." I could tell she was nervous talking to me about this.

"Yeah," she smiled shyly. "Mom told me you guys are going to have drinks later."

"We are. Are you okay with that still?"

She paused, then smiled at me. "Yes. What you said the other day made sense."

"I'm glad to hear you day that. And listen, if things with Sam work out, great. If they don't work out, then they don't work out. Your relationship status doesn't define you."

"Thanks." She smiled back at me. "It's nice to have you to talk to."

"Anytime you need. My door is open, and you have my number."

She stood up, so I did as well. She put her arms around me and squeezed me tightly. I reciprocated and kissed her on the top of the head again.

"Have fun tonight." She said with a wink. "I'll talk to you later."

And she was gone. I sent Rebecca a text saying I was heading to the Cove. She replied almost immediately.

--- Meet you there in twenty minutes. ---

I was sitting at a high-top table when Rebecca walked in. She was wearing a short leather skirt and a skin-tight blouse. Her nipples poked through the thin material, drawing my eyes immediately.

"Wow. You look amazing," I gushed as she walked up.

"Thank you," she said, sitting across from me. "Have you been waiting long?"

"No, I just sat down. I haven't even seen a server yet."

As if on cue, the same little waitress appeared beside us.

"Professor, Andrew, I'm glad to see you here again. You two look so nice together."

"Thanks Ashley." Rebecca said, then looked over at me. "Do you two know each other now?"

"Well..." I paused. I didn't want to tell Ashley's business. Thankfully, she rescued me.

"Andrew walked me to my car one night when I had a situation."

"A Safewalk?" Rebecca asked. I nodded.

"He's such a nice guy. You better not let him get away." Ashley winked at her.

"I'll remember that," Rebecca grinned. "Can I have a frozen margarita?'

"Two please." I replied. Ashley walked off. I focused really hard on Rebecca's smile as she did.

"Trying not to look at her butt, are we?" Rebecca chided me with a knowing grin.

"Is it working?" I asked.

Rebecca nodded and turned those big, beautiful green eyes to mine. The sparkle I felt was intoxicating. Ashley smiled at us again after she dropped off our drinks.

"To a great start to the semester." Rebecca said, holding her glass out. I couldn't help but watch her tits jiggle as she moved.

"Amen to that." I said. I clinked her glass with mine and drank.

"You know, if you keep looking at my boobs, you're going to make me want to show them to you," she said in a sultry tone.

"I've heard worse ideas for sure."

She teased the neckline of her top with her finger and tugged it down slightly.

"Don't stop on my account." I said, looking at her cleavage unabashedly now.

She slid her stool around the small, circular table until she was next to me. Leaning in, she kissed me on the lips lightly.

"That was nice," she purred. I put my hand lightly on her thigh, keeping my fingers just out of reach of her skirt. Her smooth skin felt amazing.

She leaned in and whispered. "That's going to turn me on if you keep doing it."

"That was the general idea." I rubbed her thigh softly while she let out a soft, low moan in my ear.

Ashley came by to check on our drinks. Rebecca sat upright suddenly, making me chuckle and Ashley grin. I got a beer this time, and Rebecca a glass of wine.

"She almost caught us." Rebecca whispered.

"Pretty sure she's seen that before around here." I mused, able to see Ashley's ass sway in her shorts as she went off in another direction this time.

"True." Rebecca held on to my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder.

She snapped upright again as we saw Greg Landers walk in the door with a woman that I assumed was his wife. They walked in our direction several steps before Greg spotted us. He headed right over to our table. Introductions were made back and forth with his wife Liz, Rebecca, and myself.

"Andrew. Rebecca. How are we tonight?"

"Great. Just celebrating Professor Davidson surviving his first two day of classes unscathed."

"Good, good." Greg said, giving me a look. I just nodded at him.

"We're meeting some friends here. Would you care to join us?" Liz asked.

"We were just about to head out." Rebecca said. "But it was great to meet you."

Greg and I shook hands as they headed off to a large booth.

"I really don't want to go." I said once they had left.

"Me either" She said, "But it is a school night, and we're still just reconnecting."

I walked her to her Mercedes and enjoyed a lengthy good night kiss.

Once I was home, my phone buzzed. It was Rebecca.

--- God, you had me so turned on feeling up my thigh tonight. ---

--- I am glad you enjoyed it. ---

--- I was so wet I had to take my panties off as soon as I got home. ---

She sent a picture of her hand holding a pair of skimpy red panties.

--- Very nice. ---

My dick was getting very hard now.

Another picture followed, this one of her in the bathroom mirror, skirt pulled down and bent over, showing me most of her bare, round ass in the mirror.

--- That'll give me sweet dreams for sure. ---

--- Good night, Andrew. ---

She sent a final picture, of her blowing the camera a kiss, clearly topless, although the positioning of her hands and the phone concealed most of her breasts.

I awoke to my phone going off. It was Rebecca, this time naked in the bathroom mirror, arm across her tits and a towel around her waist.

--- Good morning sleepyhead. Hope you have a great day. ---

I stared at the image for a moment, enjoying her tease and contemplating a reply. I yawned and stretched, my dick hard already this morning. I laid back, pulled the sheet over my cock, and let it make a comically large tent before taking a picture to send back.

--- Having one already thanks to you. ---

--- Oh my. ---

She sent a string of emojis, most of which I didn't understand.

I showered, dressed. The day went well. Rebecca and I texted through lunch. I told her I had Safewalk shifts both that night and the next. She seemed a little disappointed.

--- Well, then Friday after class, you are all mine, mister. ---

--- That sounds like a deal. ---

I was working in my office after my last class on Wednesday. There was a soft knock on the open door. I looked up to see Rebecca standing there, eyes sparkling at me. She had on a loose, flowing skirt that went almost to her ankles, and a tight blouse, with a couple of buttons undone, presumably for my benefit.

"Do you mind if I come in?"

"Of course not. Please do."

She shut the door behind her. I didn't hear her turn the lock. "I thought you might want something to eat before you go to your Safewalk tonight."

"Sure. What did you have in mind?" I asked, watching her walk around the desk towards where I was sitting. I started to stand to kiss her, but she pushed me back into my chair.

"I packed you something special." She said, sitting her butt on the desk in front of me. She pulled her loose skirt up over her thighs and spread her legs, presenting me with her uncovered pussy, starting to shine with excitement.

I grinned at her and leaned in to kiss her inner thighs softly. She leaned back and lifted her knees higher in the air, giving me even better access to my treat. I kissed my way to her labia and licked up and down her slit slowly. She growled at me.

"Eat my pussy baby."

I poked my tongue between her lips, gathering as much of her pussy juices as I could before lightly flicking at her swollen clitoris. Rebecca put her hand on the back of my head and pressed me into her further and I sucked her little button. I eased a finger inside her, feeling her heat and moisture all over it. I fucked her with it gently and I continued to nibble and lick her clit. She was grinding her pussy into my face at this point, and I sucked on her clit hard. She responded by clamping her legs shut around my ears and riding my face as her orgasm consumed her. She exhaled softly and loosened her grip on my head. She slumped back for a moment before meeting my eyes.

Rebecca leaned forward and licked her fluid from around my lips before kissing me deeply and letting her tongue dance with mine. She stood and slid the skirt down her legs, and I hurriedly dropped my slacks.

My cock was throbbing by this point, watching her turn and bend over the desk, resting her head on the hard wood. Her ass was so inviting. She spread her legs open and pointed that ass right at me. I grabbed her cheeks and spread them apart, revealing her very wet pussy and cute little anus.

"Fuck me, professor" she cooed, drawing out the syllables of that last word.

I slid my cock into her waiting pussy, gripping her hips and letting my hand smack against her rippling ass cheeks. She reached her arms out and gripped the edge of the desk for support. I fucked her needy cunt as hard and fast as I could manage. I grunted and pounded into her over and over, matching the rhythm of her moans, and it wasn't long before I felt the urge. I thrust inside her one last time, erupting in a torrent of cum inside her dripping wet pussy.

I fell back bare-assed into my desk chair and admired my handiwork. Rebecca was still spread eagled, bent over my desk, hands gripping the corners as she caught her breath. She stood and fell back into my lap, turning to kiss me as I put my arms around her.

"That was a nice surprise." I said.

She giggled. "I thought you might like it."

"Very much." I kissed her again.

"How much time do we have before you go on duty?" She said with her eyes closed and leaning into my chest.

I looked up at the clock. "I probably should get going."

She stood and pulled her skirt back on. I dressed myself again as well, tucking the shirt in as she unlocked my office door."

"Have a good night, Professor Davidson." She blew me a kiss.

"You too, Professor Morgan."

I hot footed it across campus and got to the Vets center just on time. I was alone for this shift, as I would be the next night as well.

The night was quiet and uneventful. Rebecca sent me another couple of teasing pictures after I got home. Nothing explicit, but definitely toeing the line and successfully arousing me.

Thursdays classes went well. I was working in my office after lunch when Rachel popped in again.

"Hey," I said once I noticed her in the doorway. "Have a seat."

"I can't. I have a sorority event to go to this afternoon. I just thought I'd come by and say hi."

"Well, thanks and have a good time. Is the hazing at least better?"

"The bad stuff is over for the most part. Once girls started dropping out at semester break, it eases up."

"Well good. You're too good for that mess," I told her.

"Thanks. I'll come and see you sometime next week."

"That sounds good."

Rachel waved and smiled brightly as she left. She seemed genuinely happy, and that made me glad to see.

On my way to the Vets Center late that afternoon, I stopped by the dining hall to grab something to eat. There, I ran into Brian.

"Hey, Mr. Professor," he said with a laugh.

"How are you kid." I shook his hand. We got into a line to be served and caught up a bit.

"I haven't seen you this semester any. Are things with you and Misha still good?"

"She's awesome. I really like her, you know?"

"That's great. You two seem to be made for each other."

"Thanks. It is all because of you," he said with a big smile.

"Maybe. But think about this - if you hadn't asked me to buy you that booze, I never go to that party, I would never meet Rachel, and I'm never at the auction that night. So really, you get some of that credit."

"I never thought of it like that," he said. "Still, in any case, thanks."

"I'm glad you're happy. I really am. Just remember to treat her right."

"I'm trying. Some of the frat guys are giving me crap because we haven't, you know, done anything yet."