Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken aback. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You texted me and said you were in love with me."

"I don't think I did."

She pulled her phone out of her hoodie pocket and read out loud.

"You said 'I think we made a love connection the other night, how about you?' What is that supposed to mean?"

"I was talking about Brian and Misha."

"What?" Her blue eyes popped nearly out of their sockets.

"I sent you a picture of them when I sent that." I took my phone out and showed her my side of the conversation, including the photo.

Her eyes got wide, and her hand went over her mouth. Wordlessly, she showed me her phone, where no picture had ever come through.

"I... I thought... I thought you were trying to tell me you were in love with me."

"I wouldn't do that through a text."

"I know, but I saw that, and my head was spinning. I was confused and scared. Things were moving too fast." She slumped back into the chair and started crying softly.

"Rachel, you are cute and a lot of fun to be with. But I've only known you for a few weeks."

"I know, but I thought.... you said." She sobbed into her hands.

"Hey, it's alright. Come here." I stood up.

Gingerly, she got up out of the chair. I only took a couple steps before she threw her body at mine. Her arms went around my chest, and I held her close. She was breathing raggedly, still crying. Just having her talking to me again felt good.

After what felt like hours, (but clearly wasn't) She looked up and me, her pretty eyes shining wet. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what to say and I got overwhelmed and my mind was racing."

"I'm sorry that there was a miscommunication."

"Me too. I've missed you," she said, squeezing me tightly.

"I missed you too. Coffee in the morning wasn't near as much fun without you."

"And Morgan's class was torturous." She sighed. "It was so hard not to look up and see if you were there."

"I was. I saw you, but since you had chosen to ignore me, I didn't feel like making you uncomfortable in front of a couple hundred people."

I led her over to the couch and wiped tears from her cheek as I sat us down. She leaned into me, and I pulled her into my chest.

"Can you ever forgive me?" she asked quietly.

"Of course. You didn't do anything needing forgiveness for."

"I treaded you pretty bad."

"I'm just glad you are ok. I was very worried about you."

She pulled out her phone. "And that last message you sent was so sweet, and that made the whole thing even harder to deal with. None of the sisters could figure out what you meant."

"I have noticed a few of them giving me the side-eye."

"I'm sorry about that. I had to talk to someone about you. And Misha has been all wrapped up in her and Brian that I didn't want to bring her down any."

"I saw her and Brian at the library one afternoon. She mentioned you hadn't been talking much to her."

"He's so cute with her, it's almost sickening."

"He seems like a decent kid who wants desperately to fit in. Kind of like me at that age, decades ago."

"I forget how old you are sometimes."

"I prefer experienced."

"I bet you do, old man."

"You forgot dirty."

"I was being nice. You haven't been a pervert so far."

She sighed and leaned into me deeper. She was so comfortable there on my chest. It felt nice. I closed my eyes and for some reason, I saw Rebecca's sparkling eyes in my head. And the room started to spin.

I began to think about the internal struggle I had been mentally avoiding up until now. Rachel or Rebecca? Rebecca or Rachel?

Rachel was a sweet kid, and it was fun to flirt with her. She was a little shy and insecure about herself, like a lot of women are at her age. She had a sharp wit and was cute as hell, with that tight, youthful tone to her body.

But Rebecca was the girl I lusted after in school, now in adult form. She was outgoing and very confident, things I appreciated. And her body was still amazing, full figured and tender. She wasn't afraid to say what she wanted or take charge. I found her to be a lot of fun and very sexy.

Honestly, I could see myself falling for both of them, but obviously, despite what porn tries to teach us, I wasn't going to be able to be with both of them.

I guess I had tensed up. Rachel noticed and leaned up to kiss me softly on the cheek.

"Are you ok? You went quiet on me."

"I'm sorry, I'm just processing I guess."

She kissed me on the cheek again.

"That night, in my room... that was the first time... first time anyone ever made making me cum the most important thing." She whispered in a low voice.

"That's how it's supposed to go. You focus on your partner's pleasure, and they focus on yours."

"The guys my age don't do that."

"Yeah, I know. The good ones figure it out eventually."

"I had never gotten so wet before. I thought... I thought that I had peed myself or something."

"From what I understand, that's a normal reaction if you aren't used to it."

"I guess not. I've had an orgasm before, but nothing like that, ever."

"Well, I am glad you enjoyed it."

"I've always been so nervous about sex stuff."

"It takes time. Time to figure out what you want and what your partner wants."

"I'd really like to do that again with you."

I didn't get a chance to answer. There was a knock at my front door. Rachel looked at me and I shrugged.

I went to answer the door. Standing there in a skin-tight t-shirt and low-rise jeans, was Rebecca. Before I could speak, she was kissing me, pushing me into the living room. Rachel gasped. Rebecca's eyes went wide as she looked at her.

"Rachel?" she asked, her voice full of surprise.

"What are you doing here!" Rachel cried out in anguish.

"I ... I thought I'd come by and surprise you," Rebecca said, looking at me. "What is going on here?"

I froze. My eyes shifted between the two of them and I couldn't move. Rachel looked back and forth between the two of us, eyes wide and her bottom lip trembling.

"No ... you didn't ... please no ... please," she said, whimpering.

I guess the look on my face gave away the answer.

"YOU FUCKED MY MOM!?" She screamed at me.

I had done what?

Rebecca gasped. Rachel fell back onto the sofa in hysterics. Rebecca ran over to her and tried to console her. Rachel pushed her away.

"Rachel darling, I'm sorry. I didn't know he was the guy."

My shock started to wear off. "You... you're her mother?"

Rebecca shot me a glare, as if I should have figured this out already. I went into my bathroom and washed my face. I stared into the mirror, shaking my head. Rachel is Rebecca's daughter. Rebecca is Rachel's mom. Why hadn't they told me? What had I done?

I heard yelling and went back out to find them standing and screaming at each other.

"You didn't tell me this guy was so much older than you!" Rebecca cried out.

"You didn't say he was one of your students!" Rachel shot back.

"We're the same age! We went to school together for goodness sake!"

"And you!" Rachel turned towards me as I re-entered the room. "How could you!"

"I... I didn't know. I am so sorry."

"You never told me you were hired to teach next semester."

"You never said Professor Morgan was your mother when you teased me about checking her out."

Rebecca blushed.

"And you never mentioned your daughter was a student." I said.

"You never mentioned you were seeing someone else."

The three of us stood there, glaring at each other. There were so many emotions going through my head. Guilt, anger, shame, hurt, just to name a few. I can only imagine what they were feeling.

"I can't do this. I need to go." Rachel said suddenly, heading for the door.

"Wait." Rebecca grabbed her hand. "We can talk about this like adults."

"No! I can't believe I thought you loved me!" She jerked her hand away violently.

"I do love you, Rachel," Rebecca said softly.

"I was talking to him!" she yelled.

Both women glared at me now.

"We had a misunderstanding." I said softly to Rebecca.

"And so instead of some coed, you chased your professor?" Rebecca accused.

I put my hands up in front of me. "Whoa woah woah, I didn't chase you. You asked Me out."

"And you went along with it?" Rachel screamed.

"You had basically ghosted me. And you were pretty clear that us dating was all for show."

"At first, but not after that night in my room..."

"Oh Lord, did you have sex with my daughter?" Rebecca asked.

"Not exactly." I stammered.

"He went down on me. He ate my pussy in my dorm room. Are you happy now mom?" Rachel said, her voice full of poison. I turned red. "And of course, you two did more than that" she accused, looking right through me.

Rebecca turned and looked away.

"Let's sit down and listen to each other for a minute." I went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple bottles of water. Rebecca followed me in, and I handed one to her. I pointed the other at Rachel.

"Please? This is hurting me too."

She sighed and sat down across from her mother. I looked back and forth between them. Other than the shape of their eyes, there wasn't much resemblance in the faces. They had different noses, cheeks, chins, and lips. I had to assume Rachel looked like her dad.

I took a seat between them. "I know I wasn't totally forthcoming with either of you. And for that I am sorry."

Rebecca reached out and squeezed my hand. "I didn't tell you about Rachel because we've never had the kind of relationship that I wanted us to have, and it makes me sad." she said, tears running down her cheek.

She turned and took Rachel's hand now. "At dinner the other night, I didn't give you any details about my date because you were still so sad about the guy you had been flirting with. In a million years I wouldn't have guessed they were one in the same."

Rachel finally spoke "I didn't tell you she was my mom because, well, I always thought she was ashamed of me. And although it was fun to tease you about it, I've always been very jealous of the attention she gets, even from guys my age. I didn't think that as soon as I stopped talking to you that you'd run out and bang your professor."

"It wasn't like that at all. We ran into each other at the library. I even told you I was having a drink with an old classmate to catch up."

"You could have mentioned it was her."

"I could and probably should have. But I was getting mixed signals from you and wasn't sure how you'd react, so I kept it vague."

"I could tell something was wrong. Andrew told me the other night was he was concerned about a friend. I thought it was sweet that he was thinking about someone else."

We sat there for a few moments, looking back and forth at each other, and taking deep breaths. Rebecca broke the silence.

"Rachel, darling, I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you."

"Me too mom. This is just so... "

"Strange. Awkward. Uncomfortable." I said.

"YES" they shouted in unison. That broke the tension some.

Rachel stood up. "I'm going to go. This is a lot to process."

Rebecca did too. "I'm going as well." She looked at Rachel. "Maybe we can go somewhere and talk."

Rachel nodded. I watched silently as they left together. They seemed ok with each other for now, which really was the bigger concern. If I was to end up with one, and the other wasn't accepting, it would continue to hurt us all and damage the relationship.

I sat down and closed my eyes. I saw Rachel, laying nude on her dorm bed right before I went down on her that night. Her nice plump tits, smooth hairless mound. Her nervous and timid body language. Then I saw Rebecca, her glorious rack exposed to me the first time. I relived the slickness of her cunt as my cock slid inside her.

They were both sensual experiences, yet totally different. One very innocent, needing to be led and directed. The other, very aggressive and forward, leaving no doubt as to what her desires were. That was equally sexy and appealing.

I knew there would be lots of odd conversations to be had in the coming weeks, but I knew the one that I needed to have first.

I sent Greg Landers a text that I needed to talk to him. He told me to come by after class on Monday.

I was pre-occupied during my classes on Monday. Brian cornered me after biology lab to ask if I was ok.

"Dude, you're pale as a ghost" he told me. "Are you sick?"

"Nah, I'll be alright eventually."

"You sure? Is it the girl?"

I shook my head. "I appreciate it man, but I'll be good."

He patted me on the shoulder and left me alone. I made my way to the admin building and to Greg's office. Gloria smiled and let me in. Greg closed the ledger he was writing in and pointed at the chair.

"So, Andrew, what's going on?"

I took a deep breath and just started talking. I told him about bringing beer to a frat party. That I had been seeing a co-ed. I left out the intimate details, and that the co-ed was Rebecca's daughter. I told him I had gone out with Rebecca a time or two. That one caused him to raise an eyebrow at me.

"I know, I know. This isn't easy for me."

He leaned back in his chair. "I know. Look, the co-ed thing isn't really a big concern right now. Technically, you're just a student, and as long as everything is consensual, there's no real ethics conflict there." He stopped to think a moment. "Now, if you're still seeing her come next semester, there will be some conversations to be had about making sure she isn't enrolled in your classes, including her other close friends or roommates as well."

He paused, choosing words carefully I gathered.

"Professor Morgan... That is a different thing altogether. Suffice it to say I strongly recommend you not see her socially the rest of the semester."

"I figured that part. I just don't want her to get in trouble either."

"Look, it violates the ethics code for sure, but knowing her, and you, I'm assuming there was no grade manipulation or quid pro quo."

I shook my head, "Nothing like that. Not at all."

"Good. She certainly isn't the first faculty member to have gone out with a student. Factor in your proximate ages and that you were classmates, I doubt she would face any real sanctions should this be officially reported."

"That's a relief." I said.

"Is that it?"

"Mostly. The rest of it is just personal drama. I can figure it out."

"Just be careful. You don't want any personal drama hanging over your head in the spring. It's going to be enough to handle just dealing with your classes."

I took a deep breath and nodded. He was right. I had to figure this out before January so I could focus on my new career.

We shook hands and I headed home. I checked my phone out of habit several times that night. I was so accustomed to getting messages from either Rachel or Rebecca in recent weeks, the complete radio silence was disheartening. I didn't know how to break that ice. I hoped they would at least talk to each other about this. I didn't want to be the reason that their relationship got worse.

Tuesday was probably the worst day I have had in many years. I got to campus early as usual, then sat in my jeep, wondering what to do and where to go. I didn't want to run across Rachel if I could help it. I opted to skip the coffee shop in the dining hall. I wandered into the Vets Center, remembering there was a coffee maker there.

The room was quiet, The TV was off, just the hum of the refrigerator keeping it from being eerie. Unsurprisingly, Oakley was sitting in her spot, in basically the same outfit as usual -- she wore sneakers rather than combat boots today. Her eyes were once again glued to her phone. She gave no indication she even knew I was there.

I went over and poured myself a cup of surprisingly fresh coffee.

"Did you make this? It's good." I said aloud. I might have well been talking to myself.

I stood there, sipping away, counting down the minutes until I needed to leave to be in class on time. With just a few minutes to go, I headed to the door.

"Thanks for the coffee. See you later Oakley." I said. Of course, she didn't reply.

I crossed the square and slid in the side door of the lecture hall with just a minute to spare. I could see Rachel down in the front row again. I sat in my usual spot and slid down to keep as low a profile as possible.

The TA started the lecture. After about fifteen minutes, I began to wonder where Rebecca was. The TA never slowed down, transitioning from topic to topic, then assigning the reading for Thursday. As class ended, I looked to where Rachel was. She was standing still, eyes seemingly locked to where I stood. I forced my legs to move and walk down to her.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"Been better." She said flatly.

"Where's..."

I paused. I didn't want to call her Rebecca and seem too casual. I didn't want to say, 'your mom' and re-open a wound.

"... the professor at?"

"My grandmother fell down her porch steps and broke her hip last night. She's in the hospital. Mom went to see her."

"Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Is she going to be alright?" I felt bad for her.

"We think so. The doctors says she and might need surgery to reset it."

"That's awful. Are you okay?"

Rachel took a deep breath. "Yeah, I have a big presentation this afternoon, then I'm driving up there. I just thought you needed to, you know, hear it from one of us, so you weren't thinking that her not being here today had anything to do with our... situation."

"I appreciate you thinking to tell me. Please tell her I am sorry. If there's anything I can do, please let me know."

"I think we'll be good, but thanks for that."

We stood there in an awkward silence for a moment. I wanted to give her a hug, but I froze. She looked me right in the eyes, past my pupils and straight into my soul.

"Well... goodbye," she said, with just the wave of her hand.

"Bye Rachel."

I watched her leave, still kind of in a fog. I didn't have much classwork to think about for the next day or so. I started to head to my jeep, but then decided to go to the Vets Center. I thought I might sign up for a couple Safewalk shifts to keep my mind occupied.

Not surprisingly, no one was around but Oakley. She was in her usual spot, doing exactly what she usually did, stare unfalteringly at her phone.

"Hey Oakley." I said to her out of politeness. Naturally, she didn't respond nor acknowledge my presence.

I found the schedule and put myself down for the next couple evenings. There were no other names on for those times. I was hoping there would be. Maybe I'd watch a ballgame or something.

I pulled my tablet from my bag and plugged it in to charge. I figured I'd just hang out here for a while instead of going home. At home, I was assured of being alone. Here, there was a chance of someone to talk to coming by. Plus, the dining hall wasn't very far.

I sat and flipped on the TV. There was a news report about some flooding up north.

"Damn, that looks bad." I mused out loud.

"It's going to get worse before it gets better."

Oakley had spoken. I was stunned.

She continued. "There's another severe weather system heading their way in two or three days."

"That's terrible. I hope people know that and can get somewhere safe."

My comment was met by silence. I shrugged it off. I had gotten some reaction out of her, that almost felt like an accomplishment.

"I'm going to go grab something to eat from the dining hall. You want anything?"

Oakley actually looked over at me, a weird expression on her face like she was studying me. I saw her bright eyes for the very first time. She didn't say a word. After ten good seconds, she went back to her phone.

I took that as a no and headed to the door. I walked over to the dining hall and decided to see what was in the hot line right now. They had some brats and mashed potatoes ready to go, so I got myself some to go and grabbed a couple cans of soda. At the checkout stand, I saw some banana nut muffins, wrapped in plastic wrap, so I grabbed a few of them as well.

1...7891011...13