Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should ask her out again. She's such a wonderful person. It was nice to see her smiling and laughing like that. She deserves to be happy."

"We're going out this weekend. She is quite a woman." I said.

We got close to the F lot, and she pointed out her car.

"That's me. Thank you very much," she said with a flirty smile and a wink.

"My pleasure. Good luck tonight."

"Thanks. And good luck with Professor Morgan."

I smiled and watched her drive away before heading back to the Vets center. Oakley was still there in the same spot she always sat in. She had not moved it seemed. She wasn't watching porn tonight. Oddly, she was watching the same game on her phone that I had put on the TV earlier.

"I've got that game on the TV."

"I know. I'm not stupid."

I put the phone back down and settled in for the rest of the night. When my shift was over, I stood and headed out.

"Have a good night."

She didn't respond. I started to wonder why I bothered trying.

I headed home. The rest of the week, my classes just came and went. Tuesday and Thursday were the same as the previous week. Rachel was there, but never looked my way, and vanished as soon as the bell sounded. I had resigned myself to never know the truth.

Wednesday, I saw Brian and Misha kissing outside the science building. They were oddly cute together.

Friday, I finished all my classes and went home. I decided to shower before going out. As it always seemed to happen, I heard my phone vibrate on the counter while I was showering. I checked it once I stepped out. It was Rebecca.

--- What are you up to? ---

--- I just stepped out of the shower. ---

--- That sounds like a lot of fun. ---

--- It could have been, but sadly, I was alone. ---

Once again, I was sending someone a picture of the fogged-up bathroom mirror.

--- LOL. That is and interesting picture. Are you hiding in the fog? ---

--- Not sure about hiding, but I'm in there somewhere. What's up? ---

--- Would you like me to pick you up tonight? Say 8 o'clock? ---

--- Sounds great. I'll be ready for you. ---

--- I like the sound of that ---

She sent me a picture of her blowing a kiss to the camera.

I sent her the address and worked on getting dressed. I opted for some jeans and a polo, not sure what to expect.

The doorbell rang and I scrambled to answer it. Rebecca was standing there, leaning on the doorframe like a model in a photoshoot. She had on a tight leather miniskirt and a long sleeved, tiger-striped blouse that showed off some of her belly and enough of her cleavage to be very distracting. The lacy edges of a black bra poked out of the neckline of her blouse, teasing anyone who dared look.

"You look amazing." I said. I had never been more truthful.

"Thank you." She smiled. "You clean up nicely yourself."

"Thanks."

"Shall we?" She took my arm and we headed to her car, a nice older model convertible Mercedes.

We flirted on the way there. I patted her arm, and she rubbed my thigh lightly a few times. I had a pretty good head start on an erection in my jeans. The tight denim helped contain him, but the bulge he created was going to be obvious.

-

We arrived at the bar and parked across the street. The place was packed, there were no tables or booths available at all. We both got a beer from the crowded bar, then found a spot against the wall to lean on as the band took the stage. Rebecca settled in right in front of me, and I put my hands on her hips. She leaned back and whispered.

"I like this a lot" She wiggled her ass into me, grinding lightly on my hardening dick.

The band walked on stage, and everyone cheered. They cranked up and kept the crowd singing and cheering, playing a great mix of Bon Jovi, Mötley Crüe, AC/DC, and Poison. Rebecca wanted to dance, so we ventured out towards the mass of humanity in front of the stage.

Rebecca was throwing her hands up and causing my eyes to follow her tits as they bounced around. Her hips swayed in perfect motion. I did my best to keep up with her, but she was on fire. Hair tussling about, ass shaking back and forth. Her tits were rubbing against me at random intervals. Her smile and sparkling eyes made everyone else in the room vanish into the background.

Her neck was shining, sweat glazing her skin. They band took a break and we all clapped and cheered. The house music system came on with a rock ballad and Rebecca grabbed my hands and walked me to the middle of the empty dance floor. I pulled her in tightly and stared into her eyes as we waltzed across the bar.

"You dance very well. I'm impressed."

"It's a life skill I was fortunate to learn many, many years ago."

"I'll be sure to thank your teacher one day." She leaned her head on my chest through the end of the song.

We both had worked up a thirst and headed back to the bar for another drink. Rebecca chatted with one of the bartenders for a moment, another former student apparently, and we stood there at the bar watching the people.

The band came back out, but we stayed in our spot at the bar. The music was a little less loud back here. Rebecca pressed her body into mine and whispered, "You've been so hard all night."

I just nodded. She subtly palmed my dick and rubbed it gently as the band finished their final song.

After they took a bow, the members came out into the crowd to say hello. The tall lanky bass player saw Rebecca and headed over to put his arm around her.

"Professor! Glad you came out!" He pulled her in tight.

"Grant! You guys killed it! Great show as always."

"Thanks! Can I buy you a drink?"

"I'm all set. This is Andrew. We went to high school together."

I shook his hand.

"She's great" he told me "Coolest teacher I ever had. Sexiest one too."

"No argument from me." I said. Rebecca smiled and patted Grant on the arm. He gave her another quick hug.

"Got to go. More hands to shake and asses to kiss." And with that, he blended back into the crowd.

"Such a sweet kid." She said, watching him milling about. "He was this quiet, mousey thing his freshman year. Then he grew seven or eight inches and suddenly, the girls wouldn't leave him alone."

"I can imagine. You two seemed cozy."

She gave me a smirk. "Jealous, are we? Well, Grant is a nice guy, but I'm not really his type, even back then. Gosh, that was over ten years ago now."

"I didn't mean to insinuate anything."

"Don't worry, I'm not offended or upset." She kissed me on the cheek. "Now, how about we go back to your place for a nightcap?"

I agreed and, in a flash, we were back in her Mercedes, heading back to my apartment with the cool night breeze blowing through our hair. When we arrived, she turned off the car and sat there, looking at me. Without warning, she leaned over and kissed me. It was not a gentle and soft kiss, but a hard, yearning one. Her tongue was searching out mine immediately, and her hands running up and down my chest. I ran my hand up her bare thigh and tucked my fingers under the hem of that very tight skirt.

"Let's go inside," she whispered, pulling her lips away from mine.

I led the way, her on my arm, to the door. Almost as soon as we were inside, she had me up against the wall, her mouth assaulting mine. Her hands pulled my shirt up and kissed my chest. I pulled the shirt off and tossed it aside, leading her to my bedroom.

Rebecca kissed me again, and I ran my hands up her sides and along the swells of her tantalizing tits. She pulled the top over her head and took my hands, putting them over her massive breasts. I kneaded and felt them up like a horny teenager.

"You like them, I take it? Then you'll love this."

She popped open her bra and peeled it off her shoulders. I was mesmerized. The large, round, naturally plump tits in front of me were works of art. They sagged as they should at her age, but still looked fantastic. Her pink, hard little nipples stood out proudly. I toyed with them, and she cooed.

"I knew you were a tit man, even way back in the day. You never could keep your eyes off them."

"They're amazing."

"Yes, they are," she grinned mischievously.

I brought my face down and began to suck one of her nipples. She pulled my head into her chest and moaned. I backed us to the edge of the bed, and sat on it, pulling her to me and putting both her tits at eye level for sucking and playing with.

Rebecca cooed and enjoyed my ministrations, although I'm sure not nearly as much as I enjoyed them. As I played with her boobs, she began to slide the zipper of her skirt down and it fell to the floor. She kicked her shoes off and stood there, topless, wearing just a pair of sexy, black-lace panties. I stared at her body longer than I intended to.

"Seeing you stare at me like that makes me feel very sexy."

"You are more than sexy." I stammered.

"And you have too many clothes on."

She attacked my belt and jeans, not relenting until I stood up to lower them from my body. Rebecca squatted down and yanked them to the floor with gusto. Before I could react, she was doing the same with my boxers. My cock bounced up and down in front of her as it was freed. She grasped it firmly, drawing it in between her waiting lips.

I groaned, and Rebecca began to suck my dick like her life depended on it. Hard and fast, she pumped my rod in and out of her mouth, her hand stroking the shaft as her head bobbed back and forth. She paused to lick the length of it from base to head and cradled my balls. Then with a loud slurp, had her lips pursed around the base of my cock with me fully encapsulated in her warm, wet mouth.

I grabbed her head and guided her up and down my dick at a pleasurable pace. She'd pause to lick my head and kiss the shaft from time to time, but otherwise she was relentless.

I could tell it was working, too well in fact. To stem the tide, I pulled her to her feet and put her on the bed. I went for her panties to pull them down, but she stopped me.

"Lay down." She said huskily. I got down on the bed with her and she lowered her panty-covered pussy to my face. She pulled the gusset to the side, and I saw her glistening lips begging to be licked. I snaked my tongue up and out to meet her wetness as soon as possible.

She put her other hand on my chest and ground her cunt into my face. My mouth found her clit and I started to suck on it, flicking it with my tongue intermittently. She cried out and her hips swayed.

She slid off my face and seconds later was lowering her pussy onto my cock. I didn't even have the chance to savor the feeling. Hard and fast, she rode my dick. Her tits swayed in front of me, and my hands found their way to her nipples. She moaned out as I began to pinch and roll her hard nubs in my hands.

"God yes!" She said breathily. "Fuck me!"

I watched my cock piston in and out of her pussy, labia stretched open to accommodate him. I could see through her skimpy panties that she had a small triangle of pubic hair directly above her clit. I rubbed it as she continued to fuck me as fast as she could.

Her moans and sounds of pleasure had me getting closer and closer to cumming. I bucked my hips hard. She sensed that I was close and pulled off my cock instantly.

"Not yet. You're not getting off that easily mister."

She peeled the panties off her hips and laid back against the headboard. Spreading her legs obscenely wide, she beckoned me "Now get down here and eat my pussy again."

I happily obliged her, sliding up between her thighs. I relished the taste of her pussy. I licked up and down her slit, tongue easily sliding between her lips. I soon had her arousal all over my mouth and chin. I sucked her clit and ran one finger up inside her cunt. I fucked and sucked her, soon adding a second finger. She called out my name loudly and pressed my face in her pussy firmly as she came, coating my face in yet another layer of sweet sticky wetness. She pulled my face up and leaned down to lick her juices off my face, then kissed me deeply.

Her tits were moving as she panted and caught her breath. She pushed my head back down and I licked and kissed her labia and clit softly, not sure how sensitive she would be. I resumed fingering her slowly as well.

"Are you ready to cum? Rebecca asked me in between pants.

I groaned out a reply, which caused her to get on her hands and knees on the bed and stick that round ass up in the air. I wasted no time mounting her from behind and relished the feel of her ass cheeks slapping against my body. She wiggled her hips and put her hand underneath her, fingers circling her clit furiously as I grasped her hips and fucked her hard and fast.

In short order, she cried out and came again, and that pushed me over the edge. Not having asked her ahead of time, I pulled out and shot arc after powerful arc of cum up her back. The first blasts landed on the back of her neck. I watched the splatters of my seed pooled on the skin of her bare back in half a dozen places.

"Oh well, that was different." She cooed, reaching behind her to feel the cum on her skin, all the while grinding her ass into my deflating cock.

"Yeah, sorry, I didn't know if you were okay with me cumming inside you yet," I said, slowly regaining my faculties.

She laid on her front, put her head on her arms. "I always like it inside, whether it's in my mouth, down my throat, up my ass or deep inside my pussy," she purred.

"I'll make note of that."

She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, a content smile on her beautiful face. I collapsed beside her and caught my breath.

"You made me cum a couple of times. I can't remember the last time someone beside me made me that happen in one night."

"It was a lot of fun."

She giggled lightly. "Yes, it was. We should do it again in the morning before I need to leave."

"Give me an hour or so and, we can do it again tonight."

"Easy there, tiger. I'm a little worn out." With that, she snuggled closer against my body and sighed deeply. She was asleep within minutes. I followed suit shortly afterwards.

I woke up with the mother of all morning wood erections. As I gained consciousness, I realized I was on my back, with Rebecca cuddled up to my side and her head on my chest. She was still naked, her breasts warm and pressed firmly into me. She had one arm thrown across my chest and a knee bent, leg covering mine.

I ran my hand down her back and cupped one of her ass cheeks. She stirred, leaning up for a quick kiss, then settling her head back on my chest.

"That's a nice boner you got going on there." She said, grasping my cock and stroking him intently.

"Mmmm Hmmm" was all I could say. I enjoyed her touch on my dick and squeezed her ass in unison.

She pumped me slowly and steadily as I gathered my wits about me. I exhaled and Rebecca looked up at me.

"I want to suck your cock again. Do you want to eat my pussy this morning?"

"Mmmm Yes." I said.

Rebecca kissed my lips and then spun around, straddling my face again as she lowered her mouth onto my cock. I kissed her labia and licked them slowly.

This wasn't the furious pace she had used on my cock last night. We went at each other in a slower, almost casual way. She paused a couple of times to tell me how good my mouth felt on her wet pussy. She also spent much more time licking and teasing my cock rather than shoving it in and out of her warm mouth.

I found her clit and sucked on it lightly. After a few moments, I felt her legs tremble. I ran my tongue up her slit and tasted the wave of fresh juices. She was breathing erratically, still licking and sucking my dick.

"You just came." I said softly.

"I did. Now I need you to come too."

She swung her hips to the side and dismounted, all the while keeping my cock safe between her lips. She looked up and me and grinned, pumping my shaft with her hands faster and faster now.

"I want your cum inside me. Cum in my mouth." And she resumed sucking my dick, faster and more intensely now. I watched her tits dangling, swaying with her motions. And without warning, my orgasm hit me.

I flexed my hips hard and shot my load in Rebecca's mouth. She gulped and swallowed every burst, never breaking the seal of her lips around my cock head. She made a show of swirling cum around with her tongue, then crawled up and laid beside me.

"That was fun."

"Yes ma'am." I reached over and squeezed one her boobs, rolling it in my hand.

"Can I use your shower?"

"Only if I can join you."

"If I didn't want you to join me, I'd wait and shower at home."

She popped up and I stared at that round butt as she walked into my bathroom. I got up, dick fully flaccid for now, and paddled my way to join her.

The water was steaming, and I slid in behind her. I soaped up her tits and she washed my dick and balls thoroughly. She leaned in and kissed me, soft and passionately, stroking my cock the entire time. I had both her tits in my hands. I could have died happy at that moment.

"This is fun," she cooed. "I love how hard you get."

I replied by burying my face between her tits, kissing and licking every inch of skin I could. I slid one hand down her slick belly and felt the heat coming from between her legs. I touched her mound and slid my fingers between her folds. She moaned and licked her lips. I pushed two fingers inside her and pumped them in and out to match her hand on my cock.

We stood there, leaning on each other and getting one another off, shower spray cascading between us. I came first, spewing seed all over her hand, coating her fingers temporarily before the warm water washed the evidence away. I doubled down on making her cum now, rubbing her clit hard and fast as she pressed her face into my neck.

I felt her spasm again, her legs twitching as she held on to my shoulders for support during her climax. We stood there panting together for an eternity afterwards.

"That was fun," I said, running my hands across her hips and kissing her.

"Yes, it was." She smiled, kissing me back.

She washed herself for real this time, and other than me rubbing her ass and pinching her nipples a couple of times, nothing else exciting happened.

She dressed and headed off, but not before we had a nice long kiss at the doorway. My hands started on her tits, and she backed away.

"I need to go. Maybe we can do this again," she said.

I watched her perfect ass as she walked away. My dick was getting hard again already.

I relaxed for the rest of the day. Rebecca and I texted back and forth some that evening, but she was out to dinner with some family, so we kept things (mostly) PG.

Sunday Morning, my phone went off early. Once I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and could see, I checked the message. To my surprise, it was Rachel.

--- Can we talk? ---

--- Of course. Do you want to meet somewhere? ---

--- I'll come by in a couple of hours. ---

--- Sure. I'll leave the door unlocked. ---

My stomach dropped a little. I was happy to hear from her finally, but I was worried about what she was going to say.

It ended up being noon before I heard the front door open. I stood up from the couch as she eased the front door open and timidly said "Hello?"

"Hey you. Come in."

She stood across the living room from me, clearly very nervous. She was clad in her favorite hoodie and yoga pants. My instinct was to go over and hold her, but I didn't think she would react to that well.

"Want to sit down?" I said, pointing at the recliner.

She sat quietly, her sad eyes never really meeting mine. She reminded me more of the girl I had met that first night at the frat party and less like the one I had become quite fond of in the subsequent weeks.

I took a deep breath. "I'm not sure what is going on here Rach, but I want you to know..."

She cut me off. "Why did you have to fall in love with me?"

1...678910...13