Going Back to School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget them. Remember, be respectful. And don't be afraid to talk with her about it. She gets a say so also."

"Yeah, I know."

"Good. I'd hate to have to find out you mistreated my date."

Brian looked at me and grinned.

"Hey, so I was thinking, maybe I could take one of your classes next year? I think learning Mandarin would be cool."

"Man, go for it. It's a whole different type of learning."

"I just thought you'd be cool to learn from since you're easy to talk with."

"I appreciate that."

We shook hands. I grabbed my dinner container and headed to the Vets Center.

The night was quiet and uneventful. Rebecca and I texted and flirted back and forth a few times that evening, making the lonely shift much, much better.

Friday morning, I didn't hear from her at all. I sent her a good morning message, but it went unanswered. She didn't come see me after class, so I worked alone until my office hours had ended and went home.

As I got to my apartment door, Rebecca was standing there, leaning on the doorframe, wearing some tight yoga pants and a thin purple t-shirt. Her hard nipples were poking through her shirt. I was certain she was bra-less.

"There you are. I was wondering about you," I said with a bit of trepidation.

She grinned. "I thought I'd keep you guessing today."

"Well, it worked. I was almost worried you'd changed your mind about tonight."

"Not a chance." She hugged me tightly, pressing herself into me.

I lifted her up off her feet and then back down. She squealed.

"Are you going to invite me in?"

"Of course. Please."

I unlocked the door, and Rebecca immediately pulled me inside. She slammed the door shut and pushed me up against it, kissing me intensely. Her hands went straight for my belt, undoing it and my slacks in record time. She dropped to her knees and pulled my slacks and boxers to the ground in one motion.

We hadn't been inside for thirty seconds, and she had my cock in her mouth. She was licking and sucking on it playfully, teasing my balls with her hand. I was quickly getting a full erection and started to thrust in and out of her mouth. She moaned on my cock, and that spurred me on. I held on to her hair and began to fuck her face. Not hard and violently, but steady and firm.

Rebecca had put her hands in her pants and was touching herself. I pulled her to her feet and kissed her very wet mouth.

"God, I need you inside me." She said breathily and hungrily.

We left a trail of clothing on the way to my bed. She pulled me down on top of her and wrapped her legs around me. I licked and nibbled on her nipples as my cock plunged in and out of a very wet and willing pussy. She was moaning and being very vocal, and that, along with the delicate sensations inside her pulsing pussy, was bringing me close to finishing very fast.

I managed to grunt out that I was getting ready to cum, so she pulled off and told me to lie on my back. I did, and was greeted with her wet, dripping pussy lowering itself onto my face. I reached out with my tongue and lapped at her folds as they made contact with my mouth. I licked and tongued her pussy to my heart's content. Rebecca was holding the headboard and grinding her cunt into my tongue.

The view from under her was mesmerizing. I loved the view of her tits swaying with her movements, one arm holding the headboard, her eyes closed and her face a mask of concentration as she focused on the feelings. I found her clit and sucked on it, reaching up with one hand to play with her nipple. I felt her body shake, and the tremors of an orgasm took over.

I was rewarded for my efforts with a gush of warm wetness covering my mouth. I circled my tongue on her swollen lips and took in every drop I could. Her convulsions eased up, and now she was just rotating her hips to match my movements.

"Are you ready to fuck me again?"

"Lay down." I whispered.

She dismounted and took my place on the bed. I slid between her legs and grabbed her ankles, spreading her legs up and open as wide as they would go. I hovered outside her welcoming lips for just a moment, teasing her opening with the head of my cock.

"I need you inside me," she whimpered.

And with that, I thrust forward and sunk deep between her warm folds. I braced myself and began to fuck her, slow and firm. She pinched and pulled on her nipples as I built up a rhythm. My cock was throbbing and pulsing inside her. Her pussy clenched down on my every time my balls slapped against her.

She ran her hands down her down and started to rub her clit in fast circles as I fucked her. In short order, she bucked her hips wildly up and down and came again. I pulled her body in close and rolled us onto my back. She shifted her hips, keeping most of my dick inside her pussy as she adjusted her body to ride my cock.

I buried my face between her amazing tits as she began to slide up and down on my cock. She went back to rubbing her clit, faster now, as I thrust up inside her while kissing and sucking her nipples. I grunted and came hard, shaking and holding her tight as I did. She rubbed herself even harder, and soon she was convulsing in her third orgasm of the night.

I fell back, panting heavily, unable to get enough breath in me to speak.

"Damn that was good." She panted, still astride my cock, leaning back to brace herself. I stared at her sexy frame, a sheen of sweat all over both of us. I squeezed her tits in both hands, drawing a smile as she gyrated her hips, clearly enjoying the feeling of my dick inside her.

"So, how was your day?" She asked quietly, kissing me and falling forward onto my chest. A rush of cold air cemented the fact that my dick had slid out of her pussy, followed by the feeling of the wetness running down my balls.

"Great."

"I want to do that again." She said, reaching down to fondle my softened cock.

"Me too, but I'm going to need some time to recover."

"Can I help?" she said, starting to kiss her way softly and seductively down my chest. She paused to kiss both my nipples, drawing a light shiver from me.

"Sensitive, are we?" she teased.

"I guess. I've never reacted like that before."

"Good." She said continuing her descent. She ran her tongue down my stomach to my navel, kissing and tonguing it playfully.

"No shiver there."

"Sorry. You can keep going."

"Oh, I can, can I?" she grinned, running her fingers through my pubes, and circling my cock with her hand. She began to kiss and lick up and down the length of my member, seemingly savoring the taste of her orgasm on my flesh.

"I love the taste of my pussy on your skin," she said huskily, before taking the entire thing in her mouth.

"Mmm. Fuck that's hot," I groaned.

"You like the idea of me tasting pussy on your cock?" she said between the licks and kisses she was placing on my shaft.

I didn't realize it right away, but she was fingering herself as well.

"Yes." I could barely talk.

"Well good, because I really tasting my pussy on you." She said and started sucking on my cock again. I groaned loudly. and enjoyed the sensations.

It took some time for my cock to respond properly, but bless her, Rebecca never relented her oral assault. Finally, I started to feel my dick swell inside her hot little mouth. She sensed it and turned up the intensity, stroking the shaft and sucking the crown at the same time.

"There we are. Let's see if we can get you even harder." She pulled two glistening fingers out of her pussy and licked them lewdly.

"We taste so good together." She said, sucking cum off her fingers and eliciting another groan from me.

"You like that, don't you, baby, Me tasing my pussy? Or do you like the idea of me tasting someone else's pussy?"

Her dirty talk really got me going. My dick throbbed in her mouth as she resumed sucking it.

I sat up and kissed her deeply. Rebecca got up on her hands and knees and pointed that round ass at me again.

"Stick that cock inside me," she insisted. I wasn't about to argue.

I grabbed her hips and slid my cock up and down the cleft of her ass, teasing her and squeezing her cheeks. She dropped her head down and thrust her rear back at me. I lined up with her still wet cunt and went right to work. The sound of my hips slamming into her ass echoed loudly in my ears. Sweat ran down my temples. I gave her cheeks a spank and I fucked her.

"Ooh yes. Smack that ass baby."

I did it again. She responded to the smack with a grunt and bucking her hips back at me. I increased the pace of my thrusts, fucking myself into her with more energy than I could ever remember having during sex.

Rebecca was once again rubbing her clit as I continued to fuck her pussy. I could feel the pressure she was using on herself from the inside of her vagina. She was working to another orgasm quickly, and her Kegel muscles were doing a number on my cock inside her.

She clamped her legs together suddenly, as the tremors ran through her body again. I continued to piston in and out of her. She kept her fingers working her clit over, working on cumming yet again.

She fell to the bed and rolled onto her back. She lifted her legs up into the air and spread her legs open. I pounced and resumed fucking her pussy as fast as I could. She pulled her hand off her clit and sucked the fingers into her mouth. The sight made me moan louder.

"You do like that, don't you? You like me tasting my pussy."

I grunted and leaned in to kiss her. Her fingers resumes abusing her clitoris and she shivered and clenched up again quickly. She was panting as I grunted one last time and came inside her ready pussy again. I fell back on my knees, cock sliding out of her. There was a mess of my cum and her juices running out of her cunt.

Rebecca cooed and rubbed her clit with the other hand now, using the free one to jam a couple fingers inside and fuck herself. She was screaming out "Ahhh" louder with each thrust. She pulled her fingers from her pussy and sucked on them while still rubbing her clit. I groaned at the sight, and she came one last time, fluids gushing out of her and splashing on my softening cock.

I fell back onto the bed, and she crawled over to lick my cock clean, exaggerating her moans of pleasure for my benefit. Finally, I pulled myself up to kiss her deeply, savoring the flavors of her cunt on our lips.

"That was amazing," she whispered in my ear as we laid back against the headboard.

"It was." I said in between heaving breaths. She snuggled up against my chest and we rested.

After some quiet, and once we both were breathing normally and coming down from the highs of orgasm, she spoke.

"You really liked it when I was tasting my pussy, didn't you."

"I did. It was very arousing."

"Maybe you like the idea of me tasting someone else's pussy?" She grinned.

"I hadn't ever really thought about that with you, but I'm sure that would blow my mind."

"Hmm..." She pondered, kissing my cheek. "Have you ever had a threesome?" she asked, running her nails lightly along my arm.

"No. I made out with two girls at once in a bar in San Diego one night but couldn't talk them into taking the party back to my hotel room."

"Poor guy."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Once, kind of, back in college." She said with a devilish wink.

I rolled to my side to face her "Do tell."

She giggled. "It wasn't a threesome per se. I walked in on my roommate Laura having a threesome with her boyfriend Steve and his roommate Bobby. She was on her knees on her bed, sucking Bobby's fat cock while Steve was fucking her from behind."

"Oh wow." I said quietly.

"It was so hot. I stood there in shock, just watching them. Three naked, sexy bodies doing very naughty things. When they saw me, I noticed how my panties had gotten very wet very fast. Bobby asked me If I wanted to join them. In my mind, I wanted to run away, but I was so enamored with what I was seeing, that I couldn't move."

"Wow." I could feel my dick twitching & coming back to life as she reminisced.

"It really turned me on. I just watched for a bit, not sure what to do next. Laura reached out for my hand and pulled me over to her. She whispered to me to take my clothes off. I did, then took over sucking on Bobby's dick. Things got wilder from there."

"Oh man. I bet that was a sight." I was rubbing my cock again steadily.

"It was. Laura kissed me and laid me down beside her. She had Steve fuck me while Bobby fucked her at the same time."

I groaned and stroked myself faster.

"I ended up on my hands and knees with her boyfriend's cock in my mouth and the roommate screwing me from behind. Laura slid up under me and licked my clit while the guys filled me with cum from both ends at once."

"Wow. So, you skipped having a threesome and went straight to being in a foursome." I was now fully hard again.

"It was the craziest night of my life."

"Did you and Laura ever do anything together?" I asked eagerly, steadily stroking my throbbing cock at this point.

She grinned, looking down and seeing me hard again. "Other than that night, no." She leaned in and kissed me. "I did make out with different girl in her dorm room during my sophomore year. We got naked and fingered ourselves together, but no sex."

She took my hand off my cock and replaced it with hers.

"This really gets you going huh?"

"It does. You talking dirty really turns me on."

"Good to know" Rebecca was stroking my cock fully now. She leaned up and whispered in my ears.

"I liked it when Laura was licking my clit. I had tasted her pussy on her boyfriend's cock. In that moment, I wanted to eat her out too, but there was too much dick to take."

I grunted and fucked her hand. She continued to jerk me off as she whispered low.

"Kissing the other girl was so hot. I sucked her tongue, and we rubbed each other's bodies. My pussy got so wet when she touched my nipples. I was squeezing her big tits too. We pulled each other's tops off and laid in her bed side by side, teasing one another. We pulled our panties down, fingering ourselves and moaning, watching each other get off. It was so hot. I think about that sometimes when I'm alone. It makes my cum really hard."

I was so close. Rebecca sensed it.

"You like it when I taste my pussy on your cock? When I pull it out of my wet little snatch and suck it into my mouth? The taste my cunt turns me on."

I grunted and bucked my hips. I came again, most of it landing on Rebecca, my orgasm wasn't nearly as powerful as earlier, but this was much more intimate.

She kissed me deeply, then slid her cum-coated fingers into her pussy and fucked herself again. I rubbed her clit, trying to mimic her motions from earlier. I leaned in to suck her hard nipple. She panted and cried out as she came a few moments later.

After we caught our collective breath again. Rebecca rolled out of the bed and into the bathroom. She called out from the toilet.

"Well, I've worked up an appetite. How about ordering us some pizza or something?"

I found my phone in the pocket of my discarded slacks and ordered in. Rebecca and I dressed and settled in on the couch to eat.

After we had finished, I asked her "It's still not very late, do you want to go out somewhere?"

She clicked on the same true crime series that Rachel had watched with me. "Not tonight. I'd like to just lay here and cuddle with you for a while."

"Just thought I'd ask."

"Besides, once I get my strength back, I might just want to fuck you again tonight.

I grinned and pulled her in close for a kiss. "That sounds like a much better plan."

"Or I might want to fall asleep in your arms instead," she said, nuzzling herself into my chest. "You're so cozy. I love it when you're holding me."

"I'll take that too." We leaned back on my couch watching shows about serial killers. It didn't take long, and we were both asleep.

At some point in the night, Rebecca woke me up and dragged me into bed. When I awakened fully, I was both nude and alone. As the haze cleared, I heard my shower going. I gathered myself and strode in the bathroom naked.

"Good morning sleepyhead." She said from the shower stall. She was washing her body with a loofa, something I did not own.

"I got up early, went to my car and got my overnight bag. Your shampoo doesn't smell as good as mine does." She said.

I just nodded, too busy focusing on her wet tits prominently displayed in front of me to notice the bag behind the door. She winked at me "Get in here handsome."

I opened the glass door and was greeted with a wet kiss. She washed the rest of her sexy body and I stood and held her waist, kissing her neck and squeezing her ass & tits intermittently. She turned the loofa on me and washed me off, using her hand to thoroughly clean my dick & balls.

"Nice and clean. Just how I like him."

I ran my hand down her belly to her mound. She maintained her handle on my cock.

"So, what comes first this morning, breakfast or sex?" she asked me with a kiss.

"Both." I kissed her and pulled her, still dripping wet, out of the shower and led her to the bedroom. We left a trail of water on the hallway tile, but I didn't care. I was going to eat her out and make her cum once more.

I laid Rebecca on the bed and knelt beside it, pulling her pussy towards my hungry mouth. I lapped and kissed her lips and suckled on her clitoris. She was pulling her nipples and moaning my name over and over. I worked a finger in to her pussy to fuck her with while I sucked her clit.

Suddenly, she snapped her thighs shut around my head and came hard and fast. She sat upright and squealed loudly. She fell back again, panting, her tits vibrating with each breath.

I stood up and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. I went to put my cock inside her, but she pulled me down and ran her tongue all over my mouth and chin, licking and sucking the juices left there from her pussy.

"Mmmm. I want to taste this every time you eat me out." My cock throbbed.

I groaned. I would never get enough of her tasting her pussy on me.

She was up on her hands and knees now, mouth and tongue swirling around my dick. She bobbed her head back and forth on the head, stroking my shaft as well. She would pull off me, lick my cock, and tell me how much she wanted me to cum in her mouth before she swallowed my dick once more.

Well before I wanted it to end, I could feel my impending orgasm build. Rebecca sensed it too, as she became more and more forceful, fucking my cock with her wet mouth and throat. I grabbed her hair and held my cock inside her face, and I came. Hard blasts of cum shot right down her throat, then pulsed inside her mouth. She swallowed over and over, working hard not to miss a drop.

I fell forward and lay on the bed on my side, facing Rebecca. She was rubbing her clit slowly now. Her eyes caught mine, and she put a finger inside her still wet pussy and fingered herself exaggeratedly. She pulled the finger out, letting a strand of moisture stretch and break, before sucking it into her mouth, all the while looking me dead in the eyes.

"My pussy tastes so good," she said huskily, pumping the finger in and out of her mouth.

I felt a shiver of arousal go through my veins. She repeated the action, pumping her fingers in and out of her wet cunt, and then sucking and licking the moisture dripping off her fingers. All the while Rebecca was rubbing her clit and staring right through my eyes and into my soul.

She threw her head back and came again. I was hard as a rock by now but fascinated by her little show.

"I almost wish I could lick my own pussy just once." She winked at me, fingering herself again.

"That would be an amazing feat of flexibility." I was on my knees and pulling her underneath me.

She giggled. "I guess I'll have to get it second hand of you."