Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was the offer before. Now that I have to work so hard to make you see reason, I am changing it up."

"No. I don't want anyone else here! I came here to be alone! This is my HOME! I should be allowed to live in my own home in peace! Damn you ALL, who do you think you are?"

"Bitch, who do you think you are?" Skeleton boy snapped back. "This place was being wasted, we took care of it, and we aint hurt nothin! We've lived here a long time and we aint moving because some stuck up cunt decides she needs all this ridiculous amount of space to herself."

"You can't just.."

"Enough!" Rally snapped, clapping a hand over my mouth again, pulling me against him. How was someone so skinny so strong? "I told you all to leave her to me."

"You claiming her for yourself, Rally?" Mika asked angrily.

"Would you care if I was, Mika?"

"She isn't one of us! She's some stuck up cunt from their world! She isn't worth it, look at her!"

"Back down Mika, you had your chance and you spread your legs for someone else. Who I claim is not even remotely your concern."

"So you are claiming her?" Ginger asked.

"Suddenly my sex life is everyones business? All of you fuck off with that shit. Mika, I think you better turn around and talk to Luis about your keen interest in me."

Mika turned and looked up at the man who had moved behind her and stood with his arms crossed. "I don't give a fuck about him baby," she said to him quickly. "You know I don't. Look at me baby, don't I do you right?"

"On your fucking knees bitch," Luis said, getting in her face. She went to her knees and he spit on her and walked away.

I watched it all in terror, trying to think of a way out of this horrifying mess.

"Calm down Princess, that's an inside thing. Come on, let's you and me take a walk," he said, pushing me ahead of him to the door. He pushed me up the stairs with a grip on my arm and out into the kitchen. He grabbed my keys and put them in his pocket.

"I thought you weren't going to take anything?"

"Not taking your car, Princess, just making sure you don't try and take off in it. You don't have much, do you? All the furniture his, left it behind?"

"I didn't want it. I only wanted what I needed. My dad said Grams things were still here."

"We'll bring them back up."

"Don't bother, they probably all stink now."

"Yes, because we're all feral animals with no concept of cleanliness. Don't worry Princess, your things are in the same shape they were when we showed up."

"I doubt it. Gram kept plastic on everything, she kept it all nice, like new."

"You really are a condescending bitch, aren't you?"

"Nice, coming from a house stealing, kidnapping, rapist."

"Rapist? Now that's new on me. I don't remember raping you."

"I know what you plan on doing! I FELT you down there, getting hard."

"Princess, any man in his right mind would get a chubby holding you against him. That ass grinding into me. I dind't fucking act on it. Just getting a hardon doesn't make me a rapist. If you'd like me to show you what that word means..."

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, pulling away from the hand he was snaking around my waist. He laughed and yanked me close by my arm again.

He pushed me to the bedroom and looked around. "Nice bed, huge. You need a bed that big just for you?"

"Yes," I answered, yanking away from him. He let me go since there was nowhere I could go with him blocking the door. He stood and watched me put the bed frame together, then tip the mattress onto it. I pulled out the box labeled bedding and made the bed.

"Blue. Nice. Calming."

I ignored him, pulling my boxes of clothes onto the bed. They had been opened and gone through. I started hanging and putting things away.

"I'm assuming you are getting utilities turned on?"

"Already done. Water was turned on yesterday, electricity this morning. Internet and cable comes tomorrow."

"I need to have Ginger square that away?"

"No, I can do it! I need to go to town today though."

"Sure you do Princess."

"I do. I was going to go to the walmart and pick up a new TV and stuff. They can't hook up cable without a TV. I need other things too. Food. Toiletries. Just, everything. I can go and be back in two hours. Closest big town is 25 minutes. One hour to shop, then back home."

"Ok Princess. I will take you to the store, but only if you promise to behave."

"What am I going to say? Creeps have infested my basement and are holding me hostage until I agree to let them stay?"

"Ok. Make a list. I will send Ginger."

"No! I am not giving anyone any of my cards!"

"She will only get what is on the list, she has her own money."

"I want to go myself!"

"I don't trust you Princess."

"Stop calling me that, you say it like it's a bad word."

"Oh, it is Princess."

"You have my word I will behave. I will get what I need and I won't talk to anyone."

"Ok Princess, but I am driving. I am assuming you mean to go to Warrensburg?"

"I can drive! No one drives my jeep but me!"

"Ginger just did. No dice princess. I drive or we don't go."

"Fine. But you can't ever take my car anywhere else."

"I have my own ride baby and it aint a fucking jeep. Jinx! I am headed to Warrensburg!"

"Get some chicken!" someone called.

"You taking the Princess?" from another voice.

"Yeah, taking her car. We'll be back in a couple hours."

"Oh! Can I go?" Ginger asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Will there be room for Ginger with everything you need to get?" he asked me.

"Only if I unload everything out of it first, it's got boxes in it."

"Boys! Come unload her car! Have a seat Princess, my boys will bring your boxes in."

"I can get the ones in the front!"

"Sit," he commanded, pushing me into the only chair I had brought.

"Ok, but the ones in front, they have to be careful! It's my computer and work equipment!"

"They'll be careful with all of it Princess. You really are a condescending cunt."

"I'm not! You've all been horrible to me, why would I assume they would treat my things any different?"

"Just sit still until they are done, or I will change my mind. Yes Ginger, I fucking see you. You can go." He sounded annoyed now and I watched nervously as the punk looking boys carried all of my boxes in.

"All done Rally," one boy said, barcode stripe tattoos running up both arms. He handed Rally a twenty. "Can you pick me up a box of trojans?"

"Sure Tiger. Anyone else?"

"Chicken," skeleton boy reiterated.

Rally paused, looking around at the rest of them. No one else spoke up. He led me out to my car and put me in the passenger seat before getting in and pulling away. Ginger was entirely too excited in the backseat. Rally listened to the girl chatter, staying quiet most of the way. Finally, he waved the girl to silence and looked at me.

"How old are you, Princess?"

"I am NOT answering to that. You call me condescending?"

"Fair enough. How old are you Teague?"

"Twenty four."

"You dress like a fifty year old."

"I don't dress for you," I snapped angrily, tired of people telling me how to dress.

"No. Apparently you dress for George Bush. Why'd you and the ex split?"

"He cheated on her," Ginger volunteered. "Like, a lot apparently. She was too rigid."

I glared at the girl. "Can I have my phone back now?" I asked angrily.

"Nope," Rally answered. "So he cheated. With looser girls I am guessing. Ones that do it more than once a month and only missionary. Probably sucked his cock too."

"Shut up! I don't care why he did it! Those whores deserve him. None of this is any of your business!" I yelled, fighting back tears.

"Easy girl, don't go falling apart. No, the man didn't deserve you. He should have just broke up with you if he didn't like what he was getting, or taught you to loosen up."

"I bet he was a two pump chump. They are always the worst cheaters, like they gotta make up their suck in bed by getting more poon," Ginger offered. "Am I right? Like ten seconds? Tops?"

"I am not answering that," I said, still angry.

"Dude, I am not your enemy. We can be friends. You seem nicer than Mika if you would just relax. I can even give you a makeover!"

"No makeup," Rally said quickly. "And leave her hair alone. Find her some better clothes. And some nice panties."

"I don't need new clothes or underwear!" I said angrily.

"Sure Rally. So what are you Teague? A 5? 7? You're tall, it's hard to tell. I will go with a 7 tall, just to be safe. What about your shoe size? Umm, your feet are really small? What are those? Like a 6?"

"There is nothing wrong with my feet!" I said defensively.

"No, it's cool. I just thought, you know, you are tall. You'd have normal feet, not small. So, 6?"

"I do not need new shoes! And I am not buying any new clothes!"

"I'll give you cash," Rally said to Ginger. "Tell her your shoe size or I will pull over and wrestle your shoes off of you to look."

"6 or 7 depending on the shoe," I answered through gritted teeth. "And I am a size 9."

"Ok, cool. Got it. Rally, drop me at the shopping center across town, the walmart wont have anything cool. Pick me up at the Taco Bell after."

The trip to the store went worse than I had hoped. You never realize how little people pay attention until you are trying to get their attention. Rally stayed close, his hand on my waist the whole time like he was my boyfriend. He even had the gall to suggest a different television than I had picked out. The only reason it was sitting in the back of the jeep is because the store associate agreed with him. Who the hell even knows that much about televisions?

He went to pick up Ginger and she excitedly got in with her arms full of bags, going on and on about how great I was going to look in them. I sulked in the passenger seat and watched other cars, hoping someone would look at me. It wouldn't be going back on my word if I saw someone I had grown up with and I could get their attention. They might come up to see me if they knew I was home. Any other time I would be praying no one I knew saw me. Of course the one time I hoped to see one familiar face, there was none.

We were almost home before he spoke again. "You did well Princess. I had a hypo ready for you the whole time, but I never needed it. So you are a person of your word, that's good to know. I like a girl with good character, good moral fiber."

"You were going to drug me?" I asked incredulously.

"Only if you tried to do what you promised you wouldn't. I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I wasn't going to take a chance either. Safeguards are normal."

I glared at him and he turned, giving me a flat look. I blinked, surprised. His eyes were black. Solid black, not just large pupils, all black. "Are those contacts?"

The corner of his mouth tugged to a smile as he turned back to the road. "No. I was born with them, but now you know what began my path. I was obviously born evil."

"That's ridiculous. No one is born evil. Some people have different colored eyes, or purple eyes, that doesn't make them evil!"

He smirked at me like I had just stated an obvious truth and I squirmed. That was what he meant. People told him he was and he had conformed, in appearance at least, to their perceptions. I turned back to look out the window.

Arriving home, several of the squatters, I refused to think of them as anything else, no matter what I had said, came out and started unloading my jeep without asking. Rally took the bags I had picked up from me and led me inside.

"Really? I just spent two hours wandering a store with people all around me and I could have spoken up or took off any time. Now, back here with no place to go and no one to tell, you have to drag me around?"

"Maybe I just like the way you feel Princess," he answered, giving me that sideways grin. When he turned to get the door, I saw his tattoo full on for the first time. It was the grim reaper, but you could see the face and it was of a beautiful sugar skull woman, and the robes flowed over her curves. There was lettering around it that said 'Don't fear the reaper'. It was pretty, in an unsettling way. "Like her?" he asked and I realized I was standing and staring at it and not going in the door he was holding open for me.

"It's not awful," I grumped, going in. Several steps in, I paused. All of my things were moved. Grams furniture was back up in the living room. My desk was in the dining room, pushed against the bay window so I would have a view. My computer and things were on it, though my equipment was still boxed and tucked under it. My bookshelves were up and full of my books, also in the dining room. I could see appliances like my coffee maker out on the counter and somehow I knew all my dishes were put away.

The man they had called Tiger carried bags of groceries in and started putting them away. I hurried to my bedroom and all of my boxes were gone. I opened the closet and clothes were hung, my shoes arranged on the floor. I opened my dresser and clothes were folded and put away. I went to the bathroom and my towels were stacked in the linen shelf.

They had unpacked and put away everything. "They went through my things?!?" I demanded angrily, turning to Rally.

He scowled. "You're welcome, Princess.," he snarled.

Ginger carried bags into my room and started pulling clothes out. Rally took my arm, roughly, and pulled me into the room. He slammed the door and pushed me further in before crossing his arms and leaning on the door.

"Look at this one!" Ginger said cheerfully, holding a dress up to me. It was slinky and red, which made me cringe. The next one was black and very short.

"I don't wear dresses," I said, scowling at Rally.

"You do now," he answered, looking over the assortment of dresses.

"No, I can't. Dresses don't fit me like they do other women. Short ones are glorified shirts and knee length are mini skirts and long ones are knee length. I can't wear dresses."

"Oh, but your long legs would look stunning in this one!" Ginger breathed, holding a blue one up to me. It was a wrap dress and was made to look vintage though it was new.

Rally grunted. "Try it on," he ordered.

"No! I am NOT trying on clothes for you!"

"Put it on or I will put it on you myself," he said dangerously, standing off the door.

I glared at him, then saw what Ginger was pulling out of the last bag. I almost choked. Lacey, frilly, thong underwear and bras. "I don't care what you do, I will NOT wear those!" I raged, backing away from both of them.

Ginger looked at Rally like I hadn't spoken. "I had to guess her cup size, I got B's."

Rally grunted again. "You'll have to take those back. She's at least a DD, maybe bigger."

My eyes swiveled to him angrily. "How could you possibly know that? Did you go through my underwear?"

"No, Princess. I wrestled you down and got first hand experience. You try to hide them with those baggy clothes, but you can't hide shit when I have both of them resting on my arm while I hold you."

"You're a pig," I shot at him, turning away to hide the tears in my eyes.

"That one I will give you," he answered with a derisive laugh. "So what is it Princess? DD or E?"

"I am not telling you that!"

Ginger turned and opened my top drawer, checking the tag on one of my bras. "You were spot on Rally, DD. I will take them back."

"You won't find many cute ones in her size, they will have to be ordered online. You can have those. Go ahead and step out, me and the Princess need to have a talk about manners."

"Thanks Rally!" the girl said cheerfully, leaving and pulling the door shut behind her.

Rally stepped closer and looked down at me. "How tall are you?" he asked. "Six even?"

"Five eleven and ¾," I replied.

"Hate being tall that much, can't stand breaking that 6 foot barrier? Put the dress on Teague."

His tone brooked no argument, he sounded and looked poised on violence.

"You can't be serious? I am not wearing those clothes! I told you I wouldn't!"

He unbuckled his belt and doubled it in his hand. "Put the dress on, and the blue underwear. Now."

I broke, sliding down the wall to the floor, tears rolling. "Please. I will do what you want, I will let you all stay here, I won't complain! You can use the water, electricity, internet, everything. You can even use the kitchen. Just please don't make me do this!"

He stared down at me for a long moment, then tossed the belt on the bed and knelt. "What the fuck was done to you?" he asked softly.

"I don't want to talk about anything. Just... leave me alone? Please?"

"Sorry Princess," he said standing. "Hang all these up and put those away. The other black one. It's long and has longer sleeves. Try that one on. That's not asking so much, is it?"

"I will try it on, but that's all. And you have to step out."

He gave me that half grin and left with, "You have one minute."

I scrambled out of my clothes and pulled the dress on, trying to adjust it without much success. I didn't have the body for dresses.

He came back in while I was still trying to pull it around right. He looked me over and raised an eyebrow. "So you lied," he said, anger touching his voice.

"Lied? About what?"

"You don't wear a dress like that loosely. You are not a 9. A 5 maybe. 3 if you want it to fit snug."

"9's are all that fit," I said miserably, plucking at the tight chest."

"Try the slinky one, it is made to stretch and form fit. And the wrap dress too, it will adjust to your waist."

"You said just this one!"

He sighed and nodded. "Fine. Another day then. It's fine. I will find you some jeans and shirts I like."

"I like my clothes!"

"I don't. No arguments. I am acceding to the dress thing, you can compromise and let me pick some jeans and shirts."

"It's my body! Who are you to try and dress me to your standards? I don't belong to you, I am not a possession or a doll to dress up!"

"Princess, I think you need to understand something about my friends and I. I have claimed you. That makes you mine and it also makes you one of us. Part of our clan. We do things the old ways. So yes, you are mine to dress."

"I am not something you can claim! I am a human being! You people are out of your minds!"

"It also means you are mine to punish if you step out of line. I am not someone you want to cross. I can treat you like a queen or like a slave, the choice is yours. I will give you a bit of leeway the first day or so, let you learn the rules. My patience is not infinite though. Don't test me. Now, tell me what the fuck is wrong with you."

I shook my head and turned away, trying to pull the dress lower to hide my legs. "Nothing is wrong with me. I'm not the one stealing other peoples houses and kidnapping people!"

He moved across the room and grabbed me by the hair, shoving me down to the bed as he picked up the belt. He tore the brand new dress down the back and off, raising the belt. He stopped and lowered the belt and I rolled away to the floor, trying to hold the dress up.

"Who did that to you? How old are those scars?"

I shook my head violently. He dropped the belt and went to his knees in front of me, then hugged me against him, pulling me up into his lap. I didn't fight or struggle, I broke down crying, sobbing into his black t-shirt as he stroked my bare back. He ran his fingers over my scars gently and squeezed me tighter as he leaned against the wall and pulled me higher to press his lips to my head. I didn't care, I kept crying, lost. The day had been too much. His touch was calming as he hushed me softly and rubbed my back. He smelled like a spicy musk and a bit like patchouli. It was a pleasant scent and I closed my eyes and pressed my face to his shoulder, letting myself be comforted. He was a monster, but I no longer had it in me to resist. Not right now. His comfort felt good, his arms felt good, his warmth felt good.