All Comments on 'Going My Way - Dean Pt. 02'

by Marvos79

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

That was just as hot as chapter one. Do you stay away from each other?

FL_Gentleman54FL_Gentleman543 months ago

So who is Dean going to break the rules with at home first? SIs or Mom or possibly even Kate? There is so many different directions you could take this story line and build on it for years to come.

Doesn't seem fair to Kate that she only fucked 1 person while at camp and Dean was with at least 4 different ppl. I wonder how Dean would feel if he saw Kate fucking? Would that stop all the "I love you's" that were being passed back and forth.

200K200K3 months ago

Great reading!

Hope you're working on a Part 3 with Kate and Lisa!

200K200K3 months ago

Great reading!

Hope you're working on a Part 3 with Kate and Lisa!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Dean should have brought Kate almost to the point of orgasm with some oral attention before he first entered her. Being wet 'down there' is one thing, but proper preparation is everything, especially where a virgin is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I need more of the story. Add father and son dp mom and sister. What happens with Kate?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this series there was a lot of sex and incest but you need to continue and see what happens when they get home does Dean and Kate get together and is Lisa in love with Dean and does the family have sex together at home!!! Please continue with Going My Way???????????????

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. Great story. Amazing writing including being able to get all the emotions and inside voices on paper. My god man, I want more. That was one of the best stories I've ever read on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I am enamored with this story. Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We need a follow up about next year, at least 3 parts. 5/5 keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow! I loved this story. My only criticism would be that Dean should haved fucked his mom vaginally before the ass. I really want more of Dean with his mom, sister and Kate. Just hope there are more chapters of this excellent story.

getthephenomgetthephenomabout 1 hour ago

A super hot story. A short epilogue describing new relationship dynamic (if any) between Dean-Mom, Dean-Lisa and progress of Dean-Kate relationship would have made the story even better.

5 stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarvos79@Marvos79
It has been over a year since I've started writing erotica. I want to thank everyone who took the time to read my stories, especially the long ones. I HAVE to tell the whole story, so my stories tend to be slow burns with big payoffs at the end. It's been a dream of mine si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES