Going to College Ch. 07

Story Info
new life style
2.2k words
4.81
3.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/04/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going to college

Chapter 7

We jumped into his pickup and headed back. I was in my shorty shorts and halter top. I sat beside him and he had his arm over my shoulder, with his hands on my boobs, so that he could lightly play with me as we drove. I was bit quiet thinking about all the stuff his mom said.

"You're awful quiet. Is there a problem?"

"NO problem. I'm just thinking about what all went on and the stuff your mom was talking about."

"Mom is out there a bit. She is the one that got Dad into all this wild stuff and I was raised into it. So, it's no big deal to us and that's why I wanted you to meet them, and them, you."

"Well, you could have given me a heads up!"

"I didn't want to scare you away!"

"I lived through it all."

Then I went back to thinking about all the stuff his mom said to me. 'Get all you can get while you have the body they want!' Then about the birthday present! What was that all about?

With all this thinking, and him playing with my boobs, it was getting me a bit in a horny mood.

When we got back, he jumped out and took my bag into my room. 

"I've got to get to the frat meeting. We can hook up later if you want to meet me there."

So, I went about taking a shower and cleaning up some. I was still in a horny mood and found myself, rubbing and playing with myself.

'What the hell!' I fixed up my hair and makeup, slipped on some stockings and garter belt, and one of my short skirts. I smiled to myself, as I remembered he said no panties, and I found a tight blouse to wear. 'Hmm, I can make out my nipples,' I thought and then headed out the door.

The meeting was going on and so, I sat off to the side, playing on my cell, waiting for it to get over. I noticed one of the guys kept moving his chair over toward me. 'What the fuck is he doing?' As I looked up to keep an eye on him, it dawned on me why. He was moving over so he could see up my skirt!

I chuckled to myself as I thought, 'Well, he must know I don't have on panties.'

I was getting bored so I decided to tease him some. I let my legs part a bit more and I peeked up and knew he noticed it. Then I closed them back up again, so I did this a couple times to him, for the fun of it.

The meeting was about something they had done that pissed off the Dean and he was giving them problems. They were trying to figure out what to do, so they didn't get shut down.

Joe and two of the other guys decided they'd set up a meeting with him to talk things over. Joe came over to tell me what they were doing and that he would see me tomorrow, and took off.

So, now I saw my peeping tom still sitting there, as the others were getting more drinks and talking. Someone put some music on as they drank and talked, when a couple of the guys came over and sat down beside me to talk and give me a drink.

We talked and drank some, but I made sure I flashed my peeping tom every so often for the fun of it.

Then one of the guys asked me, "Are you Joe's girlfriend now?"

"I guess so, since he took me home to meet his family."

"Damn, just my luck!"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Oh, I was going to ask you to dance."

I laughed as I said to him, "That's no big deal. After all I'm still a FRAT BUNNY!"

He smiled, jumped up, took my hand, and pulled me up. He pulled me a bit tight to him, because it was a slow song, as he asked, "So you're still a Frat Bunny?"

"Yes, unless you guys throw me out!"

"Hell, no," he said to me.

But then I felt his hand slide down and cup my ass, pulling me tighter. I ended up straddling his one leg and could feel his cock press to my leg. 'Ok, he's a big boy,' I thought as I smiled to myself. I pressed my pussy to his leg and ground some and my boobs were pressed to his chest as we danced.

The song ended and I noticed all of them were watching us. Then one of the guys jumped up and said it was his turn to dance.  I noticed my last partner had a big problem with his pants and smiled to myself.

He picked up where the last dance partner did, but I felt his hand end up getting my skirt a bit higher. My ass might have been peeking out by now and as we danced, I looked to see that the other guys were keeping their eyes on us.

His mom's conversation ran through my head, (get all you can while you have the body for it, for down the road it's just memories).

The song ended and the next guy came running over, so I stopped him and told them, "Okay guys, let me get a drink, because with all this dancing, it's getting hot in here."

I went to get the drink and noticed my nipples were quite hard and poking through my blouse. As I smiled at my nipples, I reached up and undid two buttons to cool them off, but now lots of cleavage was showing.

I finished getting my drink and turned back around and there stood my peeping tom, who eagerly asked me, "My turn to dance?"

"I guess so!"

He was staring at my chest as he pulled me in tight to dance. I was straddling his leg and we were grinding and teasing each other.

"I heard you say you're still a Frat Bunny," he said to me while we danced.

"Yes, well until I get thrown out," I said with a chuckle.

That's when I felt his hand slide up and grab one of my boobs as we danced. I didn't say anything and kept dancing, so he played with my boob as we danced. But then he must have gotten another button undone because now, he had my bare boob in his hand and was playing with my nipple. I still didn't say a word as we kept dancing, but then the song ended and he took my hand, "Why don't we go to my room?"

The others heard him and then they saw my bare boob out. "Wow, Dude! You know the rule, we don't take the Frat Bunny back to our room, when we're having a meeting!"

He looked and them and then said, "The meeting is over!"

They replied, "We say it's not!" 

He came over and pulled me away to dance, but a bit faster song was playing now so we were doing a faster motion, so that now my boobs were flopping in and out of my blouse. He took my hand up in the air and spun me around as we dance, but then he grabbed me to stop spinning and pulled me back tight to him. With my back to him he slid his hand up and cupped both boobs and started playing with them again.

"Easy, you've almost got my blouse falling off," I said with a wicked smile on my face.

"We are all frat brothers here and you don't need it," he stated as he finished unbuttoning it and pulling it off, so that now I was topless as he grabbed my boobs and I saw the rest were watching us.

Then the song ended and the new guy ran over to say, "My turn!" But the song was slow and he pulled me in tight, which pressed my bare boobs to his chest.  We were grinding and danced as his hands went down to cup my ass. After a couple moves of his hand, he had my bare ass in his hand, with my skirt up high to show off my ass., 

"Getting a bit breezy in here!" 

"Yes, it is," he said with a wicked smile, as he kept playing it.

The button and zipper to the skirt was in the back and I didn't realize the he was playing with them. A couple of minutes later, his hands were sliding down my body and I realized my skirt was going down off my hips. 

"I'm losing my skirt," I whispered to him.

"Frat Bunny don't need one," he informed me as my skirt hit the floor, so that now I only had on the stockings and garter belt. I also saw the guys on the side drawing cards and one got a blanket, laying it on the floor, as they were all stripping down to their shorts.

"What's going on here?"

"Well, to be fair, we drew cards to see who gets what."

"You're getting what?"

One guy flipped up a 2, "I get to suck and play with a boob!" Another guy flipped a 2 up, "I get the other one!" And then a 3 comes up, and another guy said, "You get to play with my cock!" And then another one flipped and said, "I get your other hand!" and then they all began to laugh.

I look at the final guy and he showed me an ace, "What is that?" I asked him.

"I get to eat your pussy!"   

"Really?"

I turned and looked at the last guy and he showed me a Queen.

"What's that one mean?"

"Well, once they all get done playing and sucking on you, it's my turn."

"For what?" I asked and then he grabbed his cock.   

"I get the Queen to myself and I get to fuck you!"

I started laughing hard as I asked him, "So, you get to fuck me? I think I have a say in that!"   

"You're a Frat Bunny," one of the guys said.  

Then the last guy answered me, "Yes, you do have a say in this. You can pick the order for the rest of the guys to fuck you!"

"So, you all plan on fucking me?"

"You've been a Frat Bunny long enough to know that you're getting broke in tonight!"

They grabbed me and eased me down on the blanket. Then they all got down and took their places based on the card they drew. One guy got on each boob, my hands were put on two cocks, and the next guy spread my legs, moving between them.

So, my boobs were getting sucked, my hands were being used to stroke their cocks and the other one buried his face into my pussy.

As I looked up, I saw that the last guy was naked and holding his cock, waiting for his shot at my pussy.

Suddenly I thought, 'Damn, I wonder if this is what his mom meant!'

I was horny before, but now I was thinking, 'This is going to take care of that problem,' as they were all doing their thing, as I squirmed on the floor.  

Then one of the guys began to jerk off and blew his load, spraying his seed all over me. Then, the second guy did the same and I had it all over me. I was close to cumming myself when the guy eating my pussy stopped and moved out of the way.

'Mr. Queen' moved in and knelt, and as he stroked his cock, he moved it to my pussy, "You're going to get to cum, but it's going to be all over this cock," he said as he started to push in, and the other guy moved out of the way, as he finished mounting me.

They all watched as he kept pushing deeper and started to fuck me. I looked around and saw that they all were playing with their cocks as he was fucking me.

He started to fuck me long and hard and he saw me looking at the others, "Don't worry, you're going to get all of them. You will be the new Frat Queen after you take the six of us.

Then I remembered that someone had said five before. 'Damn, what will Joe say if he walks in on this?'

But then, he slammed hard and came in me, but as he said, I was cumming all over his cock!

He slowly got up, reached out, and helped me to my feet. Then he waved his hand out to the others and said to me, "Like I said, you got a say. Pick your next guy to fuck and take him to the bedroom. Then come back to pick number three, and so on."

I looked at them and then at their cocks and thought to myself, 'I guess I might as well start with smallest one and work up in size.'  I took one guy by the hand and started to walk to the bedroom, but then the first guy told me, "If you want, you can take more than one at a time and, can all us have seconds?" he asked me while laughing with the others.