Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, I was actually planning on that. "Only inside the house. We need to be at least legally covered where anyone can see us." I countered.

"Naked on property. You will only be clothed if you are required to go off property to run an errand. Furthermore, you will only wear what you are given to wear. I also insist on the full 15-years with $75,000 each" Jeremy stated.

"Appropriately dressed. We should at the very least not cause a scene. Wearing a micro-bikini would keep us from being arrested, but it would not go over very well in a grocery store. The dresses could be cheap, but clean and completely cover what needs to be covered. 15-years, but $100,000 each."

Jeremy looked over at his mom. She still wasn't happy, but she gave a slight shrug of her shoulders. "Agreed." He confirmed.

"This is ridiculous. What they really need is a good whipping." Margaret muttered.

"She does have a point there." Jeremy stated. "So far, I haven't heard anything about any real punishment."

Fuck. I wasn't expecting this so soon. I needed to get on top of this.

"Only once per week, and it is limited to twenty strokes."

"Maximum of twice per day, two days between, and maximum of twenty strokes per day, per slave. 10-strokes on off days or additional if the 20-strokes for a day has already been given in the case of insubordination that needs to be corrected."

"Whipping on the ass only."

"Ass, thighs, and tits. Not the pussy. Ass and thighs can get the whip, flogger, paddle, and cane. Only the whip and flogger for the tits."

"No broken skin. If the skin is broken, the punishment stops for the day."

"Only for the one with the broken skin."

"Agreed." Well, that could have gone worse. I leaned over and had Meghan get up to refresh drinks.

"I think we should see what we are getting." Jeremy blurted out as Meghan was at the bar. "Since we already agreed that you two don't own clothes and were to be naked, you both need to strip."

"Not yet." I opposed. "We are still in negotiations. Since I am negotiating for us, it would give you too much of a psychological advantage. Seriously, you already have a massive advantage over us."

"Fine. You can keep your clothes on for now, but Meghan strips."

Her eyes went wide as she looked to me. I figured that it might give me some good will later, so I shrugged and nodded my head. Her shoulders slumped in resignation, then she reached behind her to pull down the zipper. Shrugging her shoulders a couple times allowed the dress to fall to her feet. She reached down, picked the dress up and hung it over a chair. She paused a moment until Jeremy nodded his head to continue. Reaching around, she unhooked her bra and shrugged out of it. Placing it with the dress, she looked inquiringly to Jeremy. "Panties too." He ordered. A moment later, her thong joined the dress and bra. She stood there in only a garter belt, black shear stockings, and 4-inch pumps. Jeremy stopped her as she reached down to begin undoing her garter straps.

"Actually, I kind of like that look. You may keep the stockings, garter belt, and heels on for now."

Meghan stood there with her face red with shame. Everyone was taking a good, long look at her basically naked body. Her breasts were standing high and proud. Her pubic hair had been trimmed into a small heart shape with everything else shaved smooth. She finally turned and returned to the bar to finish preparing the drinks. All eyes were on her taunt ass as it swayed across the room.

"I guess that leads us into expectations for sex, then." Jeremy pronounced. "This should be easy. Anyone, any time, any place. You will both be available for both men and women. You will fuck anyone that wants to, whenever they want, wherever they want, and however they want. Mouth, tits, pussy, and ass are all available. One-on-one, double-teamed, Air-tight, or even a 20-person gangbang. It's all on the table."

"Twenty is a bit much. Margaret only had to deal with six."

"That is not subject to negotiation. You did a lot more than just that to us. You also tried to screw all of us out of dad's will."

"We require lube to be used generously for anything going in our asses. Also, we need our pussies to be properly prepared before intercourse. No ramming things in dry. Think of it as protecting your assets. Damaging our pussies and asses decreases our use until we can properly recover."

"We can accept that."

"Speaking of damage, no injuries, permanent markings or alterations to our bodies. Any hair on our heads is not subject to removal. Alterations to hairstyles is acceptable, unless it is into a radical style. If it would look unacceptable at a classy affair, it is not acceptable."

"Counteroffer. Obviously, no permanent injuries. Marks from whippings will fade in approximately a week. I actually prefer you to remain attractive, so the hair thing is fine. No markings on the face, but tattoos that can be fairly easily hidden if necessary are OK. As far as modifications, body piercings will remain on the table. Not sure if that will happen or not, be we retain the option."

"I'm not comfortable with the language for the tattoos."

"They will not have vulgar language. Also, I'm not a fan of overly tattooed women. A couple done tastefully are OK. Let's say a maximum of four each. They will be hidden if you need to go out in public."

"We can accept that."

"Toys." Margaret called out. "We reserve the right to have you wear anal toys, remote vibrators, nipple clamps, and gags at our discretion. We are also allowed to put you in bondage however we desire."

"It can only be for a maximum of two hours per position, unless that position allows full extension of the limbs or is in a sitting position. The bonds are to be checked regularly to ensure proper circulation. The subjects in bondage are not to be left alone for more than a five-minute period."

"Except as noted for longer periods of bondage. For example, a slave can be bound spread eagle overnight."

"Agreed."

"Anything else?" Jeremy asked.

"Health and care of us. You will put us on a healthcare program and allow us normal check-ups to ensure our wellness. We will be allowed to eat the same food that you do. We are not demanding to eat with you, but we can eat before or after. Just as long as it is the same food. We will sleep in a regular bed with normal bedding. It doesn't have to be as high quality, but it does have to be clean and comfortable."

"Agreed, but you two will share one bed. We are not giving up a second room for you. It will be the smallest dedicated bedroom in the house, but it will be a normal bedroom. It will not have an attached bathroom. You will be allowed at least one shower per day. You will be expected to keep yourselves clean and attractive at all times. You will not have clothes in your room except for garter belts, stockings, and shoes. Your shoes will have a minimum 4-inch heel. That will be your normal uniform from now on. You will also be required to keep yourselves fit and attractive. A pair of cross trainer shoes will be assigned to each of you so you can exercise daily."

"Agreed."

"That's it then." Jeremy announced. "Meghan, Amanda, give your notes to Pat to look over, then she will have everything drawn up into a contract for signatures. Since the negotiations are done, Trudy, strip."

Well, here it was. My life for the next 15-years was beginning. I just hope we survive it. I had a plan, though. Yes, it was going to be hell for a while. They did have some righteous anger that they needed to get out, and there wasn't really anything that we could do about it until their anger waned a bit. With that thought, I stood up and walked over to Jeremy.

"Will you please unzip me, MASTER?" Might as well get things going on the right foot. Moments later, I was standing in the center of the room wearing only a red garter belt, shear black seamed stockings, and blue 4-inch heels. Yeah, I didn't match at that moment, but in my defense, I had been wearing a blue dress that my shoes matched. I hadn't planned on anyone seeing me out of my dress when I was getting dressed that morning.

"Jeremy, please give me your belt. I think the first order of busines is to beat their asses." Margaret ordered.

"No. Not yet. We still have people coming in and out that have no clue what's going on. I really don't think that we want all the movers to see the welts on their asses and think that they are being abused against their will. I have some plans for that later. I could use another drink, though."

"Fine." Margaret huffed. "You, bitch. Refresh our drinks, then get your ass over here. If I can't whip your ass yet, I'm damned sure gonna get something from you. I expect three orgasms before you pull your face out of my crotch."

"Hmmm. That does sound like fun." Pat added. "You. (pointing to Meg) Get over here and start licking. I've seen the videos with you and your mother, so I know you are experienced."

So, there we were. I was face first between Maggie's thighs (I can call her Maggie now, right? I mean, we should be on a shortened version of her name, since I am face deep in her pussy), and Meg was busy licking away on Pat's pussy. Neither of us were actually what you would really call bisexual. That was more of something we just did for the guy's benefit. I mean, we really didn't hate doing it, but it wasn't something we would pursue on our own either. That's when I felt hands on my ass. Since there were only the five of us in the room at that time, it didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who the owner of those hands was. Well, it was going to happen eventually. I might as well make it as easy on myself as possible. I pulled my head back a couple inches and spoke.

"Desk. Right side, third drawer down." Then I resumed my task on Maggie.

A moment later, and the hands were back on my ass. Well, one of the hands was, the other hand was pressing a slicked-up finger into my asshole. Jeremy had found the lube that Richard kept in his desk. Richard had developed a liking to bending me over his desk and taking me in either hole. He conveniently kept a jar of lube in his desk for just those occasions.

As Maggie's first orgasm flooded over my face, a second finger was added into my ass. A short time later, there was a third finger. That got me concerned. Normally, Richard only needed two fingers to prepare me. He wasn't all that big. Why was Jeremy thinking that he needed three fingers? I had assumed that he would be about the same size as his late father. Inexperience? No. If he were inexperienced, he would most likely have used less fingers. One, because he would be in a hurry to get on with it, and two, to increase the discomfort and punish me. Instead, he was using more fingers and taking his time preparing me. Odd.

Just as Maggie was starting her second orgasm, Jeremy removed his fingers, then began pressing a greased-up baseball bat into my ass. WTF? HOLY SHIT! OK, so it really wasn't a baseball bat, but it was still thicker than anything that I had ever taken up there. It must have been around 3-inches thick. It finally popped in. Damn. Even with the preparation, it still burned. He began sliding it in further. Thank God he used and abundance of lube. Farther and farther, it went. Shit. How long is this thing? He must be almost all the way in by now. Seven inches in. Damn. Richard was only 6-inches. Another inch. Finally, I felt his thighs pushing up against me. Motherfucker! That log must be over nine inches long! I found out later that it was actually just under 10-inches long.

"Wow, baby. That's quite impressive. You must have inherited that from my side of the family. Growing up, I couldn't help noticing my dad, uncles and cousins all had huge bulges in their swimsuits whenever we were at the pool or lake. Your father was not nearly that well-endowed."

Thank God he went slow. That monster would have torn me apart if he had simply began hammering it. Instead, he waited a minute for me to relax and begin adjusting before he slowly pulled back. He started to slowly go in and out for a few minutes. The burning pain dissipated. He reached around and began strumming my clit, using the copious amount of drool exiting my pussy to lube his thumb. Shit, how did my pussy become so wet? Holy shit, he was going to make me cum! I had never cum from anal before. His right hand continued playing with my pussy while he moved his left hand up and began pulling, twisting, and flicking my nipples. He alternated back and forth between my tits every minute or so. I felt it building inside my guts. Every pull, twist, and flick of my nipples sent electric currents straight to my pussy. His thumb was mauling my clit as two fingers were sawing in and out of my overheated cunt. It kept building and building. My tongue went into overdrive on Maggie's pussy. I felt Jeremy's cock swell. It was about to blow. There was one final thrust in deep. I felt the first jet enter my bowels. Time froze.

I remember a scene from some action movie I saw once. It was towards the end when the bomb goes off. The hero knows what is going to happen but can't stop it. As the blast begins, time froze. The scene changed rapidly as the hero took in his surroundings, it showed birds frozen in flight. That changed to a scene of the street where cars on the road and people walking in the sidewalk are frozen in time. There are other scenes as well where the hero takes in all his surroundings in great detail at that microsecond in time as he imprints in his brain the exact second that the entire universe changes forever. That is followed by an instantaneous change back to utter chaos as time suddenly restarts. Yeah, it was like that.

The second jet of cum deep inside me restarted time. A scream escaped my lips as the biggest orgasm of my life erupted from within my soul. I barely perceived that Maggie's orgasm was triggered by the vibrations emitting from my mouth. Somewhere deep withing my brain, I knew that my universe had just been changed forever. I had to grasp Maggie's thighs as I rode her though her orgasm. At the same time, I was slamming my ass back against Jeremy. Jet after jet entered me as wave after wave of release washed through me.

Eventually, Maggie stopped bucking. I couldn't move. My energy had completely dissipated. I was only held in place by Jeremy's cock still being lodged in my ass. When he finally pulled out, I slumped to the floor in utter exhaustion.

"Well, the videos never showed that she was a squirter." Jeremy commented.

I was just beginning to finally push myself up off the floor when there was a tapping on the door.

"Yes." Jeremy answered.

The door opened, and Amanda peeked her head inside.

"Sir. I hired a third set of movers to begin.........HOLY SHIT! IS THAT THING REAL????"

Jeremy hadn't gotten dressed yet. It was pretty obvious what her vocal outburst had been about.

"Yeah. Sorry, we just got finished with introducing our new servants to their new lives. You might as well come in while I get dressed. Now, what did you need?"

"Oh, uuummm, yes. Uuuuhhh, Sir, I thought that it would be best if I hired a third moving crew to begin moving all of Trudy's and Meghan's stuff to another room for storage. That way, everything will be cleaned out and ready to move yours and you mother's belongings directly into your rooms." Amanda stuttered while her eyes were sending laser beams to Jeremy's enormous cock as he was dressing.

"Great. That's good thinking. Thank you." Jeremy replied as his boxer-briefs finally hid the monster from sight.

"O, O, O, OK. Uuuuuummm, they are here now, and I need to know which room you want to use for storage and which for Trudy and Meghan to use."

"Sure. Give me a minute, and I'll go check them out. Also, I think that I'll have the servants help the movers. Make sure that you let them know that this is a fixed price, not by the hour. I don't want them irritated by thinking that I am trying to cut the cost for them. Oh, and tell them that they are free to touch the girls all they want as long as it doesn't slow things down too much."

"Yes sir. I'll let them know." She responded. She turned towards the door, then paused as if there were something else she needed to discuss. "Mr. Simpson? It's just a suggestion, but perhaps you might consider having me live here as well. After all, as your PERSONAL Assistant, you will be relying on me to assist you at all hours of the day. Wouldn't it be much more convenient for you to HAVE ME onsite? It would save a lot of time by me being AVAILABLE to you just down the hall, rather than being across town. After all, you do have plenty of bedrooms available. Just think, instead of needing to call me, you could simply step down the hall and COME get me. You know, I'm not just YOURS for work related STUFF. I am actually employed as your full time, 24-hour a day, 7-days a week, assistant. I'm here for all your business and PERSONAL NEEDS."

I was to learn that subtlety was not Amanda's strong suit. Yeah, Jeremy got the message.

"Good idea." He smiled. "We'll pick out a room for you as well. Probably right next to mine. I wouldn't want to waste time looking for you. Being right next door, you would be able to COME QUICKLY when I NEED you."

Her eyes fluttered a bit, and I thought she was about to faint. She recovered quickly and scurried out of the room.

Our first big test came a few minutes later. Sure, we stripped naked in front of Jeremy, Maggie, and Pat, then engaged in sex with them already. That was different. First off, we already knew them. Second, they were the ones that we had the agreement with. This was different. Now, we were naked in front of four very large, very strong unknown men. We were being deliberately displayed in front of total strangers. Furthermore, they were allowed to feel and grope us as much as they wanted, and we couldn't do anything about it. It was humiliating. They all groped our tits as we were being introduced. As we were inspecting the rooms, they all took the chance to occasionally squeeze our asses. Two of them even slipped a finger into our cunts.

"Damn. That one has a load of cum leaking out of her ass." One of them said as he pointed to me.

"That makes sense now. It looked like she was walking a little funny." Another piped up. That just made my humiliation worse.

"OK." Jeremy stated after he finished inspecting the rooms. "Those two master suites at the end of the hall get cleaned out. Remove everything except furniture. The only exceptions are the beds themselves. You can take the beds with you and dispose of them. Everything else goes in this room." He said pointing to one of the empty bedrooms. "Try and keep things separated as much as possible. Also, in the room next to the master suite on the left, remove everything except the furniture. Leave the bed in that room. Same with the room at the far end of the hall on the right. Everything except the furniture. That bed stays as well. Any questions?"

"Nope. It's all good." Responded the biggest guy.

"Great. Now, as I understand it, you will be working in pairs. As an incentive for getting everything done quickly, each team will have one of these girls working with you. There are four rooms to clean out, so as soon as you finish each room, the slut working with you will give each of you a blowjob. As long as it doesn't slow you up too much, feel free to cop a feel whenever they are close enough."

Cheers went up from the guys. Meg and I didn't find much to cheer about. Of course, I was with the two guys in my old room, while Meg was with the two in her old room. For the next hour, I was groped almost continuously as I packed up my belongings and carried them to the storage room. My tits were felt and squeezed, my nipples were pinched and flicked, my ass was fondled, hell, they even occasionally stuck their fingers up my cunt when I bent over. After depositing the last armload of dresses from my closet into the storage room, I walked back to what was now going to be Jeremy's bedroom. As I neared the door, I heard the unmistakable 'Gluk, Gluk, Gluk' of someone giving a sloppy blowjob emitting from Meghan's old bedroom. I guess they had finished moving her out already. I resigned myself to my fate as I walked into the room to see my two guys standing there with their pants around their ankles. At least they weren't as big as Jeremy's monster cock.