Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom. I'm not sure if I can do this." Meghan sobbed.

"We can do this, Meghan." I comforted her. "We have to do this. The alternative is much worse."

"Are you sure about that? It seems that it would be about the same to me."

"No, it isn't. This bed is much more comfortable than anything we would be sleeping on otherwise. The food is much better than we would be able to eat otherwise. There's stability here. Out there, you would constantly be wondering where your next meal would be. You would be needing to find some sort of shelter on cold and rainy nights. You would have to fuck the worst scumbags in the city just to get something to eat. You would probably catch diseases from them. Here, the men and women are at least clean and attractive."

"But I almost died from the beating they gave me tonight."

"No, sweetie, you didn't. Yes, it hurt like hell, but you didn't almost die. Remember, they are angry right now. We fucked them over once, and we tried to do it again. Eventually, their anger will fade. The whippings will get less harsh. You will also become stronger and your tolerance will build up. These first few months will be hell, but it will get better. There will always be things that they will do to us that are extremely unpleasant, but our best chance is to just go along with it. Try to enjoy the more pleasant parts. Enjoy when they are fucking us. Accept the unpleasant parts. Don't hesitate to do as ordered, no matter how unpleasant it is. They are going to whip us regardless, but we can at least avoid the extra whippings for punishment."

"OK mommy. I'll try."

With that, we snuggled together and fell into a blissful sleep.

"WAKE UP, SLUTS! TIME TO GET YOUR LAZY ASSES TO WORK!"

Huh? My dreams were suddenly assaulted by someone yelling at me. Cracking my eyes open, I saw Amanda at the foot of the bed and the lights had been turned on. I felt Meghan jump in my arms as she was suddenly awakened as well. I had been spooned up against her back with my right hand securely fastened to her tit.

"Get up. It's almost 6 O'clock. You need to get busy." Amanda ordered.

Meg and I jumped out of bed wondering what we were supposed to be doing. We hadn't gotten any real instruction for the morning before being sent to bed last night.

"OK. Here's the basic plan for weekday mornings. At 6 O'clock on the dot every morning, Master Jeremy and Mistress Margaret are to be awakened. Master Jeremy with a blowjob, and Mistress Margaret with a pussy licking. Unless otherwise ordered, it doesn't matter who does which. After they are awakened, one of you will then wake me with a nice pussy licking. After that, you are to go to the kitchen and begin preparing breakfast while we are all showering and getting ready for the day. Daily assignments will be given at breakfast time. After serving breakfast and being given your assignments, you will be given time to eat you own breakfast and clean up afterwards." She looked at her watch. "Now, you have about two minutes to begin your wake-up duties. Go."

We went down the hall, and, since I was on the left, I went into Jeremy's room while Meg went into Maggie's room. Jeremy was laying on his back. His blanket was covering about half of his body, but his left side was exposed. It didn't take much to gently pull the blankets a bit and expose his cock. No morning wood, how disappointing. Oh well, I can fix that. I took his flaccid cock in my mouth. It had an odd taste to it. I knew what he tasted like raw. I also knew what Meg and Maggie tasted like. Meg because we had tasted each other over the last couple years, and Maggie because I tasted her yesterday. This tasted like pussy, but not one that I was familiar with. The lightbulb went off. Amanda was the last one riding it. Bitch.

A few minutes later, I had him at full mast. I was going easy at this point because I wanted his to wake up slowly. I kept my eyes on his face as I sucked his cock. I wanted to know when he came out of his slumber before really getting to work. I heard him groan as his consciousness slowly revived him from his dreams. Finally, his eyes blinked open. With a smile, I quickly transitioned from 'Slow Burn' to 'Ms. Hoover'. After all, the point was to wake him up. 5-minutes later, and I was glugging my first dose of protein for the day.

Amanda handed me an apron as I walked into the kitchen. We would be allowed to wear them while we cooked. Thank God. At least the 'girls' would be protected from grease splatter. I began to pull out eggs and bacon. Just as I was getting ready to start the coffee maker, Meg strolled in. We conferred for a moment, then she pulled out the bread and milk. French Toast and bacon for breakfast. Amanda sat at the bar drinking coffee and watching us cook.

Meghan and I just finished cooking and setting the food on the table when Jeremy and Maggie strolled in. Since there was stuff to discuss, Meg and I were allowed to join them for breakfast as well. I did notice that everyone waited until Meg and I got our food before they got theirs. Also, they seemed to procrastinate eating until after we took our first bite. Oh, whatever!

"Amanda and I have meetings most of the day. Maggie will be taking you out on a few errands. Amanda has printed out a shopping list for you two. Since you have no money, my mom will be taking you out. She will give you a prepaid card to use for your purchases. She will also be driving you to where you need to go. As soon as breakfast is over, mom will take one of you with her to assist her in getting ready. The other one will clean up from breakfast. Once the cleaning up is done and mom is ready, the two of you will shower and get ready to go per mom's instructions. The contract will be ready by the time I get home this evening. We will go over it and sign it then."

When breakfast was over, I began cleaning up while Meg followed Maggie upstairs to help her shower and get ready. An hour later, I met Meg in our shower to start getting ready. She was so worked up that I had to finger her to an orgasm before we could actually begin washing each other. Once cleaned up and dried off, we found our outfits for the day laying on our bed. The complete lack of undergarments was glaringly obvious to both of us. Meg had a very tight tank-top and denim mini-skirt. My outfit was a grey knit dress that was stretchy and very short. It basically molded itself to my body and ended about 4-inches below my ass. 6-inch strappy heels completed our look. After fixing our hair, donning our make-up, and putting on what we were given to wear, we were ready for our errands.

Maggie never told us where we were going; she simply got in the car and began driving. 15-minutes later, we arrived at a salon. No words were spoken as we got out and followed her in. Apparently, Amanda had made appointments for us. Full waxing for Meg and me. "Not a single hair anywhere below their necks", was what she said. While we were having every stray hair on our bodies ripped out, Maggie was enjoying a massage, facial, manicure, pedicure, and hairstyling. Meg and I did get a manicure and pedicure before we left, though. At least that was nice.

I was horrified at our next stop. That's when Maggie handed me the list. If I was horrified at where we were, reading the list compounded that. That's when Maggie let the final humiliation loose; she was going in with us to make sure that everything was purchased to her satisfaction. She may even need to test some of the purchases beforehand.

As you may have guessed, we were at an Adult Sex Shop. The list I was given was for all the sex toys and BDSM gear that I was to purchase. I was ordered to ask for assistance with all of it, preferably from a female sales assistant, but a male if there were no females available. She also mentioned probably wearing some of it when we left the store as well.

We followed Maggie into the store. She immediately corralled an attractive woman in her mid-20s for assistance. "My submissives need to get a few things to play with. They are new to the lifestyle and need some assistance. They have been begging me to let them get some on this, so I finally gave my approval. Since they are so adamant about it, I told them that it would come out of their allowance. I'm here to make sure that everything they purchase is acceptable. We may need to try out some of it." Maggie informed her.

"Of course." The young woman agreed. "We have a couple of rooms in the back that we can use for that."

"Give her your list, slut." Maggie ordered me. She then leaned over and whispered in my ear. "I'll make a deal with you, slut. Since you only got half the whipping that you could have gotten last night, if you agree to 10-more as I try out some of the impact toys, I'll only give you 10 the next time. Otherwise, it will be the full 20."

What the hell? I was going to get it anyway, so why not spread it out a bit. I agreed. With that, we began following the saleswoman through the store. Maggie kept whispering to me and Meghan humiliating questions to ask as she showed us each item. We asked to try out different nipple clamps. Those bastards HURT. When we came to the butt-plugs, we asked to have ones to wear as we continued. We told her to keep the tags so she could charge us and had her take us into one of the rooms so she could put them in for us. My butt-plug was one of the larger ones; Meg's was the next size up from the one she had in last night. Obviously, they were beginning to stretch her out slowly so she could take Jeremy up her ass soon. The most humiliating part was when we came out and she loudly commented on how wet our cunts were. There were a couple other shoppers in the store, and everyone looked over at us when she said that. She also called us naughty girls for not wearing panties.

After picking out several different sizes and styles of butt-plugs, anal hooks, nipple clamps, dildos, vibrators, and strap-ons, we came to the real BDSM area. Of course, we had to try on several different wrist and ankle cuffs. Then there were the collars and leashes. As with the butt-plugs, we ended up wearing the collars and leashes. We also picked out several packages of rope, ball gags, ring gags, bridle gags, dildo gags, and a few types of gags that I had no idea what they were for.

Then it was time for the impact toys. For those unfamiliar with that term, it stands for anything used to strike a slave with. Canes, whips, floggers, paddles, straps, etc. Instead of simply going to the racks and examining the items, Kelly, the salesgirl, invited us to the back of the store. They had another room with 'demonstrators' to use. This helped customers decide on the correct items without having to purchase them first. Once in the room, I was ordered to strip, then stand between two poles. My wrists were bound stretched out and at a 45-degree angle above my head. Then, my ankles were spread out and bound to the bottom of the poles. This was really going to suck.

Kelly handed Maggie three canes. I was totally unprepared for the line of fire that erupted across my ass. That was soon followed by a second one. Truthfully, the second one was not quite as bad as the first one. Both of those were eclipsed by the sudden line of molten lava across my ass.

"Well, by the sound of that shriek, I would say that number three is the one they want. I was so lost in my own world of pain that I was again taken by surprise as a lash bit my ass again. Maggie then walked around in front of me holding a single-tail whip. I watched in horror as she moved her arm back, then brought it forward again. The world seemed to go in slow mothing as I watched the tail of the whip moving directly for my exposed tits.

"FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!" I screamed as the lash made a direct hit across both nipples.

"Wow. You're pretty good at that." Kelly commented.

"Nah. That was just a lucky strike." Replied Maggie.

She exchanged whips and struck my tits a second time. She then moved behind me and laid another strip on my ass. I was bawling openly by this point. That's when three floggers appeared on the table in front of me. Yes, they fucking hurt. No, they weren't as painful as the canes or whips. I even managed to scream loudest on the one that hurt the least. If I was going to have to get hit by one, at least it would be the least painful one.

"Did you notice the pitch on that one? She was trying to bluff you into getting the least painful one. The second one you used is actually the worst one on a slave. She tried to hide it, but that one was the most painful for her." Bitch.

Kelly brought out some lotion and had Meg apply it to me to help reduce the pain and heal the welts. As Meg was tending to me, getting me dressed again, and fixing my make-up, Kelly retrieved the items that we were to purchase and began ringing them up. Maggie slipped me the debit card as we walked to the register. She was actually holding our leashes and leading us like her pets. Everything was rung up by the time we got to the counter. Maggie even loudly proclaimed that I needed to get the large jar of lubricant sitting in a display beside the counter. "After all, you butt-sluts go through ass lube by the gallon."

The drive home was miserable. Every bump we hit drove our butt-plugs in deeper. I think she purposely hit every fucking pothole she saw. Worse yet, despite my desires and to my abject horror, my cunt was completely drenched and getting wetter with every bump in the road. Fuck, I needed to cum. That was not to be.

When we finally got home, Meg and I had to strip as soon as we got out of the car. Once inside, our clothes were put in the laundry, and we were ordered to go upstairs to put on our 'Uniforms'. That consisted of garter belt, stockings, and 4-inch heels. We still wore our new collars, but she had removed our leashes before we went upstairs to change. We came back downstairs, and Maggie put nipple clamps on us. Thankfully, they were the most painful ones. Meghan started to make a late lunch while I was tasked to clean and sanitize the sex toys.

Meg served Maggie lunch and acted as her personal waitress. I was under the table orally serving Maggie as she was eating. Once Maggie finished, Meg and I were allowed to quickly eat before I began cleaning the kitchen as Meg started cleaning the rest of the house. After finishing the kitchen, I joined Meg in the housekeeping duties. Throughout the afternoon, whenever Meg or I was withing reaching distance, Maggie would grope us or lightly slap our tits and asses. The worst was when she would pull or flick our nipple clamps. I don't understand what was going on, but all of this treatment was having a real effect on my cunt. I hated it, but my cunt was constantly wet. I noticed that Meg's was also when she bent over to pick something up off the floor.

It was later in the afternoon when I was walking past the sofa in the livingroom. Maggie came up behind me and pushed me over the couch. No, I didn't go flying over it, but my torso was bent over the back while my feet were still on the floor. Before I could comprehend what was happening, I felt a large dildo being pushed into my drooling cunt. Maggie had donned one of the new strap-ons and began vigorously fucking me with it. It was one of the realistic ones with ridges and bumps like a real cock. My first orgasm occurred on her third stroke. I unconsciously began thrusting back onto her as she rode me. She reached around and began mauling my tits as she pounded away. I had one more orgasm before she cried out in orgasm. We laid bent over the back of the couch for a couple minutes recovering. Finally, she straightened up, and without removing the dildo from my cunt, unstrapped herself. As she turned and walked away, she ordered me to clean up the dildo and my mess.

A couple hours later, Meg and I were serving everyone dinner. Between refreshing drinks and fetching whatever they needed, we were under the table servicing them as they ate.

"You know, Jeremy." Maggie began. "I think that we need to have a housewarming party. After all, we just moved into this big house, and I think we should show it off to all of our friends."

"That's a good idea. We can order the food, hire a bartender, and these two can be the COCK-TAIL waitresses and entertainment. It should be a lot of fun."

Oh shit.

"Oh good, but we should plan it for about two or three weeks from now. I want to do some decorating first."

"Sure, but what do you need to decorate? The house already looks really nice, and I really don't want to spend a boatload of money replacing what is already high-end furnishings."

"Oh, you silly man. I wasn't talking about decorating the house. I was talking about decorating these two bimbos. I'm thinking rings on their nipples and clits. Perhaps some nice gold chains between their tits. Maybe even have studs put in their tongues as well. I might even go for a pretty little dangly piercings for their navels. I suggested a couple of weeks so it would give them time to heal a bit."

Thus, three days later, Maggie led Meg and me into the house newly adorned with 1-inch gold rings in our nipples and clit hoods. We also had gold studs in our tongues, dangly sapphire piercings in our navels, and a thin gold chain connected between our nipple rings. There was another ring in the center of the nipple chain to allow a leash to be connected to it.

Since our cunts were off limits for a while to allow the piercings to heal, that was the night that Meg lost her anal virginity. After Meg and I had eaten our dinner, then cleaned up the kitchen, we were placed at each end of the dining room table. Our wrist and ankle cuffs were attached, then our ankles were bound to the table legs. We were bent over the table, tits down with our arms extended out in front of us. Maggie and Amanda used some of the rope to bind our wrist cuffs to each other. My right wrist was bound to Meg's left, and visa-versa. This left us stretched across the table with our feet on the floor looking straight at each other. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was about to happen.

They all stripped. The women put on strap-ons. Jeremy moved behind Meg. It was like looking into a mirror, but instead of seeing my own reflection, it was the reflection of my daughter. I watched as Jeremy dipped his finger into a jar of lube. When his finger touched Meg's asshole, I felt a finger touch mine. I saw Meg's eyes go wide as the finger at my own ass slipped inside. They worked in almost perfect synchronization. When Jeremy pushed his finger in, the finger in my own ass pushed in. When Jeremy pulled his finger all the way out, the finger in my own ass was removed. I watched Jeremy as two fingers entered the lube, came back out, then went back to Meg's ass. Sure enough, I felt two fingers beginning to stretch my ass as Jeremy was using two fingers to stretch Meg's ass. The same thing happened when three fingers were used.

I saw every grimace that Meg made as Jeremy was stretching her out. It was really weird because I was feeling those same feelings. Meg's face was mirroring my own face. My expressions on Meg's face. I was watching myself as I was prepared for, then actually being ass fucked, yet somehow another body had been dubbed into the picture replacing my own. It sounds weird, but that's the best that I could describe it. Once we were properly prepared, I watched as Jeremy positioned himself. His hands that were on my ass were obviously more feminine than his, but they made contact at the exact same time and in the exact same location as his hands in the 'reflection'. I watched and felt as he spread our ass cheeks. I felt the bulb of a cock bump up against my ass, then felt it slowly begin to push in. I wasn't sure which of the women was wearing the strap, but they had picked out the dido attachment that was close to Jeremy's size and girth. It was also one of the more realistic ones, not the smooth ones. This one had the veins, bumps, and ridges like a real cock.