Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking one at random, I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth. It was a little sweaty from the work they just did, but it wasn't too horrible. Normally, I had two types of BJs. One was the slow burn. This was the one where I really wanted to take my time and really impress the guy. It was reserved for guys I liked or when I was trying to get something special out of them. The other was what I called 'The Hoover'. This one was sucking to get them off. This was my normal when it was in payment for something and I wanted to get it over with quickly. With these two, I brought out 'The Dyson'. Dyson is a really high-end vacuum cleaner. It has what they call a whirlwind technology. If you think a Hoover vacuum cleaner sucks, you ain't tried a Dyson. That was the 'I'm already five minutes late for my spa appointment, and I need to get out of here already' blowjob. Three minutes later, and we were already working on the next room. That one only took about 20-minutes. 24-minutes if you count the blowjobs.

Jeremy and Maggie had been to the furniture store and back by that time. They had left Amanda there to supervise while they were gone. I think she was watching us to make sure that we didn't try and hide anything while we were packing up. Seriously, where the hell does she think we could hide anything? We were naked! Oh. I didn't really think of that, but she did. I really had no idea what Meghan was thinking that she would do with that diamond pendant that Amanda pulled out of her twat, or the sapphire ring she tried to hide in her ass. Pretty sure that was going to earn a few whacks with the cane tonight. Amanda also finagled the movers to go to her apartment and move her stuff back here. She assured them that Meg and I would be available for another bonus as well. Bitch.

We were excused to go to the kitchen and start planning on what to make for dinner. Patricia had left, so it was just Jeremy, Maggie, Amanda, and the two of us. Honestly, I haven't cooked since I married Richard. Meghan hadn't either. True, we had both needed to cook before then when we were on our own, but not recently. It took a few minutes to see what was available and figure out what we could make. Then, we had to locate everything that we would need to actually cook it.

Before it was time to actually start cooking, two moving trucks arrived within minutes of each other. You can probably guess the drill. This time, there were three guys per team. It only took about half an hour to unload the trucks and cart everything into each room. 'Ms. Dyson, your services are required.' Ms. Dyson was required again that evening after dinner when the movers came back with Amanda's stuff.

After the movers had left, it was time for an evening meeting. I had been fearing this all afternoon. Maggie REALLY had reasons to hate me. Unknown to me, Jeremy had gone into the storage room and retrieved all of Meghan's and my sex toys. No, there wasn't really anything bad in there. Just a couple dildos, vibrators, and my two butt-plugs. Meg didn't do anal. Truthfully, I didn't do much of it either, but Richard would occasionally like to fuck my ass and have me wear a butt-plug during sex. At least there wasn't any BDSM stuff in there. Based upon our negotiations early this afternoon, I was sure that would change in the near future.

"I understand that we have some discipline to administer tonight. I can't tell you how disappointed I am that one of you already broke the agreement. Seriously! It hadn't even been four hours. Along with that, I think that mom should begin getting her retribution as well. It's really too bad that there isn't anything readily available for a proper punishment, so we will just have to make do with what we have. That being said, here's what's going to happen. Mom is going to begin by whipping your asses with my belt. 5 for Trudy, and 10 for Meghan. After that, I'm going to give Meghan 10 more to her tits for trying to steal that pendant and ring. Then 5 across Trudy's tits, just because. Mom will probably disagree with me, but we will start with Meg, so she has a chance to recover a bit before I whip her tits. Meghan, get up and bend over the couch. Trudy, stand in front of her and hold her arms."

We reluctantly got into position. Maggie had a LOT of pent-up anger. She also had pretty good aim. I was looking directly into Meg's face when the first crack sounded. Meg had no way to prepare for that. Her eyes went wider than I thought possible. There was a loud gasp as she sucked air into her lungs. The second crack was immediately followed by the loudest, shrillest scream I have ever heard. The scream only increased in volume and pitch when the third crack sounded. Finally, after the fifth crack of the belt striking her ass sounded, the scream changed into a continuous wailing. Maggie had begun right at the top of Megan's ass. The next strike had been slightly lower. The next, lower again. None of the strikes overlapped. The sixth strike was right at the crease between her ass and thighs, the rest moved down her thighs. Numbers 7 through 10 took longer because she had to wait for Meg to stop dancing before proceeding with the next strike. By the time the last stoke was done, Meghan had dissolved into a blubbering mess. I released her hands, and she just collapsed over the couch sobbing. I was up next. This was going to suck.

Jeremy lifted Meghan up and gently laid her down on the floor face down. I took in the damage to her ass and thighs. Had I not been about to receive the same treatment, I would have actually admired Maggie's skill in creating ten equally spaced red stripes. Except for the incorrect number of stripes and the lack of the star filled blue field, it looked like the American Flag with the contrasting red and white stripes. This was going to really suck. Oh, said that already.

I was bent over the back of the couch. I tried to brace myself as I heard the swish of the belt sliding through the air. There was no bracing for it. A line of molten lava erupted across the top of my bare ass. I let out a scream unlike anything else in my life. A moment later, I felt another stripe land. This one felt like it had literally ripped off a strip of flesh as it landed. Then there was a third line of fire. When I tried to reach back to protect my ass, Jeremy grabbed my hands to keep them in front of me. A fourth stripe was laid. My legs were dancing in a vain attempt to reduce the agony. Blessedly, the final stripe was laid just above the crease at the top of my thighs. My hands were released, and they automatically went to my ass to try and rub the pain away. I could feel the bumps as the welts were already beginning to raise.

"Trudy, I'm going to give you the option of having your tits whipped first and letting Meghan recover for a bit longer before we finish with her. Otherwise, I will go ahead and whip her while you watch."

Some choice that is. I looked over at my daughter still sobbing on the floor. She was in no condition to continue right now. Besides, I might as well get it over with. I simply nodded my head to accept my fate. He had Amanda stand in the center of the room. I was positioned in front of her with my back facing her. Amanda slid her arms under my arms, and she locked her hands behind my neck in a Full Nelson. She then leaned back slightly. This caused my arms to be trapped and pulled back as well as me leaning back and thrusting my tits out. Jeremy positioned himself in front and slightly to my right.

Without a word, his right arm swung back. At the apex of his backswing, time slowed down. As if in super slow motion, I watched the belt continue to move back and extend. Once the end of the belt snapped straight, his arm began to move forward. My eyes opened wide and my lungs expanded in a deep breath as I watched the arc of the leather strap moving forward. Closer and closer, it came. I actually saw my nipples flatten out and my tits cave in when the belt struck. It had been a direct hit across both nipples. As my tits popped back and the belt lost contact, time returned to normal. I was completely unprepared for the intensity of the pain. If I thought having my ass beat was bad, this was several times worse. The agony was so great, All the air rushed out of my lungs in one great 'WHOOSH'. I didn't even have the breath to scream.

A second strike landed just above the first. The next, just below my nipples. My vocal cords had regained their function by this time, as I'm sure anyone withing a 10-mile radius heard my screams. The fourth strike landed at the top of my tits. Only one to go. Jeremy paused to let my thrashing around stop. Yes, my body began an intense struggle for freedom from Amanda's grip. She was far stronger than I had through. Also, her position and grip allowed her the leverage to contain me. Once my struggling ceased, I focused again on Jeremy. He got a cruel smile on his face as he began his wind-up. Instead of pulling his arm straight back, it rose higher, then circled down. With great force, he brought an uppercut to land that demonic belt directly on the super-sensitive underside of my tits. The agony was more than I could bare. I swear, I saw my tits lift several inches from the force of the strike. A red cloud of agony filled my brain. Blessedly, that was followed by an increasing darkness that turned to blackness as my mind gave way to unconsciousness.

"NO! NO! PLEASE! NO MORE......[SMACK] AAAAAAIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!"

Awareness was slowly coming back. First came the sounds, then the throbbing on my ass and tits made itself known.

[SOB] "PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" [SMACK] "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!]

My eyes flung open. I was laying on my side on the couch. In front of me, I saw Meghan being held in the same position as I had been. Her tits were already tomato red.

"Just two more, then it will be over." I heard Jeremy speak.

How long had I been out? I watched as Jeremy gave her another strike across her tits. Meghan wailed in agony as she thrashed violently against Amanda. Jeremy waited for her to calm down, then swung once more. I watched as Meghan erupted in a high-pitched scream, then slumped back against Amanda. Initially, I thought that she had passed out, but then I detected her quietly sobbing. We had endured it.

"Looks like her mother is finally awake." I heard Maggie say from behind me.

"Good." Jeremy responded. "We should have them rub each other with that Aloe/Coconut butter. It will help with their recovery."

"Fine." Maggie huffed. Obviously, it wasn't really fine with her. "Have the bitch do the little slut first. At least it will give her more time in pain before the aloe numbs it."

"Oh, can I put their butt-plugs in before they start?" Amanda asked. She sounded just a bit too excited about that, if you ask me.

Apparently, that was approved. Meghan and I were draped over the back of the couch. Meg didn't have much choice in the matter. While she wasn't completely out, she was pretty much unable to do anything for herself. Me? I had to pick my ass up off the couch and lay over it on my own. Shortly, I felt a greasy finger begin working itself into my ass. That was followed by a cone-shaped piece of steel being slowly worked in. I was fairly familiar with the process, so I actually went in fairly easily. Once it had popped in, I looked over at Meg.

She was still not quite with it. I'm pretty sure that she didn't understand what was about to happen. Her eyes suddenly sprang wide open. That coincided with Amanda's first touch of Meg's asshole.

"No. Please, not that." She begged.

Amanda was not in the slightest distracted. She continued to work her lubed up digit into Meghan's asshole. Meg continued to plead. She had never had anything in that hole. Her begging got more intense as Amanda started to work the plug in. I was rather familiar with both plugs, so I knew that the larger one was already inside me.

"Meghan. Listen to me. This is going to happen. They are using the smaller one on you. Think about it. We are their slaves now. You are going to be fucked in your ass. This will help make it easier. This will loosen you up, so it won't be nearly as painful the first time. Accept it and be glad that they are preparing you. Now, relax. Let it go in." I soothed. I saw her head drop in resignation. It wasn't long before we were standing facing each other.

"Hey." Piped up Maggie. "I have an idea that would make this a lot more interesting. Instead of them just rubbing the lotion into each other's tits, we have them apply a big glob on each other's tits, then they use their own tits to rub it into each other. We can even have them kissing each other while they do it. It will look like two lesbian lovers making out and getting ready to fuck each other."

"Great idea. Since their hands will be free, they can use them to rub the lotion onto each other's asses as well. That will look awesome."

It is bad enough when someone gently massages the cream into a woman's whipped tits using their soft hands. Yes, the cream helps, but it still painful when they are touched. What is worse is having your sore and bruised tits mashed up against something and rubbing around in it. That's what we faced.

Dutifully, we each took a large dollop of cream in each hand and applied it to each other's tits. We then moved together so we were touching tit-to-tit. There was pain from the touch, but it was bearable. Gritting my teeth, I reached around, put my hands on Meghan's ass, and pulled her in. The increased pressure on my tits caused more pain. Moving in, I began soft kisses to Meghan's lips. As I began kissing her, I slowly began moving my upper body, so my tits were sliding around on her tits. Our kissing deepened. I was caressing her ass, as she was mine. Our movements caused sensations within us. My nipples were becoming very sensitive, and the moving contact with Meghan's tits was becoming very pleasurable. Moans were being emitted from our mouths as our tongues danced with each other. Somehow, our legs became intertwined and I found myself grinding my pussy on her thigh. She was doing the same to me. My brain became muddled as the conflicting pain and pleasure signals were fighting for control. The result was that the pain was still present, but the pleasure increased dramatically. The smell of our arousal was filling up the room.

"OK. That's enough!" Came the call to end our embrace. Regretfully, I released my grip on my daughter and stepped back.

"OK sluts. There are two pussies sitting there on the couch for you. While you are licking those pussies, I'm going to be fucking Meghan. Once you are done giving these ladies orgasms, the women will don strap-ons and fuck the two of you with them. Trudy, I'm pretty sure that mom will want your ass. While mom is fucking you, you are going to give me the best blowjob you can." Jeremy ordered.

Since I had licked Maggie's pussy earlier, she wanted Meghan this time. I knelt in front of Amanda. The three of them had undressed while Meghan and I were 'treating' each other. I began liking Amanda's shaved pussy. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Meghan lower her head between Maggie's thighs. Amanda has a more fruity and less musky taste than Maggie did. I heard a gasp come from beside me. I figured that was because Jeremy had just begun to enter Meghan's cunt. I knew that she still despised him, but she was about to go on a wild ride with that log inside her. I had discovered earlier that he also seemed to know how to use his cock quite effectively.

I had licked Amanda to two orgasms. Meg had also given a couple to Maggie. I'm pretty sure that Meghan had also orgasmed a few times, based on the sounds I heard coming from her. The last one was when Jeremy filled her cunt with his semen.

"Trudy. Clean my cum out of your daughter while the women recover and get strapped up." Jeremy ordered. I easily figured how he wanted it done, so I rolled Meg on her back and dove in.

After thoroughly cleaning Meg out, and giving her another orgasm, we found ourselves again on our hands and knees. Jeremy was sitting on the couch, Maggie was kneeling behind me, and Amanda was behind Meghan. I had just taken Jeremy's cock in my mouth when I felt Maggie grab my butt-plug and pull it out. As soon as the plug was removed, she inserted two lubed up fingers into my rectum and began thrusting and twisting to lube up my ass. I was slowly bobbing up and down on Jeremy's cock when Maggie began sliding her fake cock into my ass.

"Remember mom. Go kind of easy. Don't let your anger take over. Just the fact that you are now topping her is humiliation enough."

"Oh, I'll start slow, but I'm going to be pounding this ass before I'm done." She replied. Thank God she used lots of lube.

I began using every trick I had on Jeremy's cock. This wasn't going to be a Hoover, much less a Dyson. I was fully aware that I had only received half the whipping that was allotted for the day. I had zero intention of giving them the slightest excuse to use the rest of them. Let's be a little realistic here. There is no fucking way that I can take this telephone pole down my throat. Maybe part of the head, but it's just too damn fat to fit any more. Instead, I worked what I could. My tongue was like a serpent, wrapping around his cock as I applied suction and saliva. While my mouth worked that top, my hands stroked and twisted the rest of his shaft. I pulled back so only the head remained in my mouth and took quick licks on the underside of the head. I would pull off occasionally to lick the entire shaft and suck on his testicles. All the while, I kept my eyes on his.

I have to admit, Maggie hammering her dildo into my as was getting a bit more than distracting. She had also leaned over and began using one hand on my tits while the other was stroking my clit. She was using the same technique that Jeremy had used earlier. I felt Jeremy's cock leap in my mouth the first time I gave out a moan in pleasure. He seemed to enjoy the vibrations on his cock when that happened. My nipples and tits were still tender from the whipping, but my addled brain crossed the signals, so it only increased my arousal. It was similar with my ass. The slapping of Maggie's hips into my beaten ass was like a playful spanking. Every slap of her hips sent electrical currents to my overheated cunt.

Maggie's breathing and motion was becoming erratic. The hard nubs on the base of the strap-on were affecting her. I was well familiar with that. I was my strap-on she was using, after all. As Maggie was being driven closer to her orgasm, I began my final assault on Jeremy's cock. A couple minutes later, Maggie fell off the cliff. She gave one last deep thrust as she cried out in bliss. That drove me over the top. As my orgasm crashed over me, the vibrations from my vocal release sent Jeremy over. I felt his cock expand in my mouth, then the sweet, salty taste of his essence began jetting into my mouth and down my throat.

After Maggie had pulled the dildo out of my ass, she reinserted the butt plug. Once recovered, Meghan and I were ordered to shower (together) and go to bed. We were not given anything to wear to bed, so we would be sleeping together naked. We were also ordered to make the shower quick, so that eliminated the opportunity for us to make each other cum in the shower. We put our shoes in our closet and the garter belts and stockings in the hamper. The shower was relatively quick. We each washed the other's back and hair. Once out of the shower, we took turns brushing each other's hair. Yeah, I know, this was pretty boring.

Finally, this day was over. Meg and I slipped under the covers of the queen bed. I spooned up against her back and held her tight. It had been a long, emotional day. We both had woken up that morning knowing that we were multi-millionaires. We were set for life. A few short hours later, we were broke, homeless, and about to go to prison for several years. We then became sex slaves to the people that hated us the most. We were stripped naked, humiliated continuously, beaten, then used sexually.