Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went slow and allowed us to adjust to the anal invaders. I was a lot more used to anal sex than Meg was, so it took less time for the burning sensations to become pleasurable for me. Still, I was looking directly into Meg's face and watched her expression change as the sensations changed for her. They were so much in sync that I became in sync with Meg. My mind began viewing her facial and vocal reactions as my own. They were really hammering into our asses by this time. I felt my orgasm building as Meg's face became lost in her pleasure. When she finally cried out in her orgasm, my orgasm washed over me as well.

"Here it comes, Slut." Jeremy called out. One last hard thrust forward, and I felt jets of cum begin splashing into my bowels. The surprise pushed me into another orgasm as Meg fell into another of her own. While I got lost in the mind game that they had used, I still knew that the 'cock' in my ass was not real. I was not expecting to actually feel anything spurting into me. I had thought that it would just end and be pulled back out. I discovered later, after we had been released, that the dildo in me had the ability to be filled with fluid, then injected into someone by squeezing the attached ball-sack.

The housewarming party was held a couple of weeks later. Meg and I were busy getting all the preparations ready for the party. Even though there was a landscaping company to take care of the outside, Maggie had purchased two riding lawnmowers. She then attached two dildos to the seats. One for our cunts, and the other for our asses. Meg and I spent four humiliating hours mowing the lawns in those fucking mowers. Yes, it should have only taken two hours, but having to stop to recover from an orgasm several times an hour makes it take longer. The fucking dildos were attached in such a way that the vibrations from the engine and movement of the tractor ran straight up through the dildos and into our cunts and assholes. It was like trying to drive a fucking Sybian on full power around. Yes, I know full well what that's like. I've had one for a couple of years. It belongs to Maggie now, but she enjoys chaining me to it and watching me dance until I pass out.

The morning of the party, Maggie and Amanda took us to the spa. We were waxed, primped, and prodded. We got manicures, pedicures, facials (not THAT kind, perverts. That was to cum later), made-up, and hair styled. When we got home, we took off the dresses we were wearing, and Maggie gave us our uniforms for the day. White garter belts, white shear stockings, white 6-inch heeled strappy sandals, and cute little maid's caps for our hair. Oh, and our normal black leather collars were replaced with white leather collars with a bell attached to the ring at the front. She also attached small bells to our nipple and cunt rings. Guests began arriving shortly after we were 'dressed'. The guests included several people from Jeremy's company, several of Jeremy's old friends, and several of Maggie's new and older friends. That included a group that I really didn't want to see.

IT. WAS. HELL! Meghan and I were tasked with greeting the guests as they arrived. We took orders, prepared, and delivered drinks. It probably goes without saying, but we were groped constantly. Most guests got a real kick out of ringing the bells on our tits and cunts. The stimulation soon caused juices to begin running down our thighs. That was noticed quickly. Every time we walked past a group of people, at least one hand would snake out and fondle a tit or ass. Several times, there would be a sharp slap on the ass as well. It wasn't long before our asses were as red as the tomatoes in the salad.

They had the food catered, and one of our responsibilities was to circulate with a tray of hors d'oeuvres. Of course, this included stopping at each group. Stopping meant groping. Groping meant becoming more aroused. That led to more humiliation. I had discovered shortly after this whole thing started that humiliation does odd things to me. I hate it, but it seems to sexually stimulate me. Meghan admitted to me one night that it did the same thing to her. Adding to our humiliation was the fact that Maggie had invited several of her new friends from the Country Club. She had become a member the day after the reading of the will. At the same time, she cancelled mine and Meg's memberships. Worse yet, most of those new friends were my old friends.

I had been the 'Queen Bee' at the club. Now, I was a naked slave. You can probably imagine what happened. Women at that level are 'friends' to each other as long as there is a bit of equality. Being the 'Queen Bee', they were all over themselves to be my friend since I was at the top of the food chain. We were always pleasant and friendly until there was the slightest hint of trouble. Then we became catty bitches to the target of the scandal. The higher you are, the harder the fall. I fell long and hard. Literally! Those women stuck together. They made it a point to fondle me as much as possible whenever I passed close enough. I tried to stay away, but they kept calling me over for drink refills or to sample the snacks on my tray. I had just handed the last drink to them. There were two fingers thrusting in my drooling cunt, a thumb flicking over my clit while ringing the bell, another finger thrusting in my ass, and two more hands playing with my tits and nipple bells. It was too much. I didn't have the strength to get away. I was crying out in bliss. "AH, AH, AH, AH" was emanating from my mouth. I felt my legs spread out automatically to give better access. My head was thrown back as the pleasure grew. Finally, I broke.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!" I exploded.

The sudden humiliation I felt at having an orgasm right in front of all of my former friends just added to the depth of my orgasm. All the strength in my body left me. I dropped the tray and collapsed to the ground as my body bucked and quivered while the orgasm washed over me. I was sobbing in denigration as I heard the applause from all the guests. Eventually, I was able to gather enough coordination to rise to my hands and knees, recover the tray I had dropped, then rise back to my feet. All the while, I was listening to the catty remarks from the women who had just fingered me to a soul-crushing orgasm. I didn't think that I could feel any lower at that point, then it got even worse.

"Seriously?" I heard Amanda's irritated voice. "We hire you to serve our guests for a nice party, and you instead get all slutty and have a massive orgasm in front of everyone? I will not tolerate that kind of disrespectful behavior. Meg! Fetch the cane. This slut needs to be punished."

That's how I found myself strapped down to a table. My legs were strapped to the legs of the table with my feet on the ground. My wrists were strapped to the opposite end of the table with my tits mashed into the tabletop. Amanda had just whispered into my ear that she was going to make this really memorable. With that, she slipped a vibrator set on high into my cunt. I knew what was about to take place, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to prevent my further humiliation. Worse yet, the vibrator she was using had 'rabbit ears' that were also stimulating my clit.

I tried to focus on the pain as she was caning my ass and thighs. The strong vibrations to my pleasure centers crossed the signals in my brain. Instead of countering the effects of the vibrations, each lash of the cane heightened the effects. As the ninth lash landed on the sensitive backs of my thighs, I had the sudden revelation that I was about to have a massive orgasm in front of this large crown while being severely thrashed with a cane. Everyone was going to believe that I am a pain slut. Just as the humiliation of that thought registered, the tenth strike landed.

It became the 4th of July. Fireworks exploded in my mind. My body broke into waves of convulsions as I began humping the end of the table. I am vaguely aware of animalistic screams coming from deep within my soul. On and on, I was ravaged by this earthshattering climax. I have no context of how long the orgasm washed through me as wave after wave shattered my being. Eventually, my bliss carried me into the darkness as I passed out.

I awoke some time later lying face down on a lounger. Meg had just completed applying the aloe/coconut lotion to my beaten ass and thighs.

"Holy shit, mom." She whispered in my ear. "You actually squirted about 6-feet when you orgasmed. Fuck, that was wild. Are you OK?"

Am I OK? That was an interesting question. Physically? I will undoubtedly survive completely intact. Mentally? Emotionally? I couldn't even think about that yet. A few minutes later, Maggie came over and gave me a glass of water along with a pill for the pain. I was given half an hour to rest and allow the pain medication to begin working before I had to get up and resume my duties. The next two hours passed with no further episodes. Yes, we were still groped, but it was toned down a bit.

The evening brought a new hell. After the dinner was eaten and Meg and I had cleared the dishes, Maggie attached leashes to us. Meg's leash was attached to the chain between her tits, while my leash was attached to my cunt ring. We were led to the porch steps that was used as a makeshift stage. All the guests (There were approximately 50 of them) were gathered around in the back yard.

"OK. Now it's time for the real entertainment to begin. These two sluts are about to be put to work doing what they're best at. One of them will be circulating outside offering her mouth, tits, and ass for anyone interested. The other will be in the downstairs guest room doing the same thing for those who wish privacy as they take advantage of one of our sex slaves. We will be exchanging their places every hour. That way, if anyone wants a particular slut in private, you will have your chance. Inside, you may go alone or in small groups. Outside, I will be leading the slut around so you can continue to socialize as you use her. The only requirement is that their cunts are off limits tonight. Just ass-fucking, blowjobs, pussy licking, and titty fucking are available. There will be plenty of lube available for your use."

Meg and I were both handed a large jar of lube to offer our guests. As it happened, I was led into the bedroom for the first shift. Naturally, the group of catty bitches was first through the door. I spent the first hour licking all their pussies as they discussed between themselves what a nasty whore I had become as if I wasn't even there. Three of them even donned strap-ons and fucked my ass as I was licking someone else's pussy.

As Meg and I were switching places, I couldn't help but notice cum coating Meg's face and tits as we were led past each other. I shouldn't have done it, but I couldn't help myself as I turned to look at her ass when she walked past. Gobs of cum were leaking out her ass and dribbling down her legs. This didn't bode well for me. It was mostly women lined up at the door to the room, and mainly men staying outside. That kind of made sense. Most women would rather not have their privates displayed to everyone, while men weren't as likely to care as much. Especially since there would be a beautiful woman eagerly sucking their cocks or allowing them to fuck their asses.

Over the next hour, I had to endure a couple of messy titty fucks, several blowjobs, and having my ass reamed multiple times. The majority of the time, I was on my hands and knees being split-roasted with one cock in my mouth and another in my ass. It was the most efficient way of getting everyone off. Thank God for the enemas Meg and I had that morning. There were more than a couple of times that someone stuck their cock in my mouth after having it in my ass earlier. It was really humiliating to be led around the yard by a leash connected to my cunt. Yes, I orgasmed a couple of times while being sodomized in front of a crowd.

Back in the room, I was allowed a quick wash to get rid of the sperm covering my face and tits before getting back to work. Several of the ladies didn't want a sperm covered face touching their pussies, and they were grossed out at the thought of touching cum covered tits. Once I was quickly cleaned off, it was back to licking pussies and taking strap-ons up my ass. There was one time when a husband and wife came in together. I began by licking her pussy as he fucked my ass. Then, she donned a strap-on and they swapped places. They swapped one more time so he could unload into my ass as I licked her to an orgasm. The last woman that I licked had taken advantage of one of the other guest rooms to get fucked by her husband -- twice. I had to lick the cum out of both her pussy and her ass.

I ended the night outside laying on my back on a table. One young guy was fucking my ass, another was straddling my chest as he fucked my tits, and the third was standing by my head as I was sucking his cock. The guy fucking my ass unloaded deep inside me. The one fucking my tits coated them as he let loose. The one in my mouth pulled out and painted my face with his cum.

The party had wound down by that point. The last of the guests left shortly after, and Meg and I were told to shower and go to bed. We would clean up everything in the morning. Amanda stopped by our room just as we were getting into bed. She brought two glasses of water and a couple of Advil for both of us. I guess that she realized that we would be feeling the effects tomorrow morning, and this would help. She was not wrong.

Beach House Bimbos. The beach house was another hell for us. Over the summers, we would go there several times. We were there for almost every summer holiday and the long weekends for Memorial Day and Labor Day. The first time we were taken there as slaves, I noticed a couple new additions to the back yard. The house backed right up to the beach and had a large wooden privacy fence around the entire back yard. Right at the center of the back fence, there were two small sheds that looked like out-houses built on the other side of the fence. On the inside of the fence sat two small, padded stools. Right in front of the stools, a 4-inch diameter hole was cut through the fence into the shacks. Mounted to the fence above the holes was a cheap doorbell and a light with a red bulb. It was all very odd.

After getting everything settled and put away after we arrived the first time, Meg and I were led out to the back yard for a little sunbathing (nude, of course). Our loungers were set up in the sun in the middle of the yard. As Meg and I applied sunscreen to each other, Jeremy went out the back gate that we used for beach access. He returned a moment later with two padlocks in his hands. Just as he reached where we were lying down, one of the doorbells on the fence went off, and one of the red lights lit up.

Jeremy hid one of his hands behind his back and told me to choose Odd or Even. I chose wrong, so he asked Meg to decide which of us was first up. Just before she could say anything, the other bell sounded and the other tight lit up.

"I guess that settles it. You are both up. Go and pick a chair."

As Meg and I approached the stool, we saw a cock poke through each of the holes. It didn't take a great intellect to figure this one out. We both sat in on a stool and began our tasks. The holes had been cut at the precise height for us to suck them as we were sitting on the stools. Once they had emptied their balls down our throats, Meg and I went back to sunbathing. The first day we were only occasionally interrupted by the bells announcing a new customer at the gloryholes. It did pick up more later in the afternoon, though. Eventually, when the sun began going down, Jeremy went back outside the fence and locked the shacks back up.

The next day was quite a bit busier. Obviously, word of mouth (Yes, take that as you please. It was true either way) had spread. There was even the occasional girl that pushed her pussy against the hole for us to lick. A few times, there was a fairly large group that lined up for their turns. Amanda told us that they had gotten a couple people to begin spreading the word at a few of the hangouts for the local college kids about the gloryholes a week before we arrived. Basically, if the door wasn't locked, it was open and free. They just went inside the shack, turned the locking device to ensure privacy, dropped their pants, pressed the button for the bell and light. When the bell rang, the light would automatically come on for five minutes.

The Mountain Cabin was probably the least horrible location for us. It was more remote than the Main House or the Beach House. That led to almost complete solitude. Most of the time when we went there, it was just Jeremy, Maggie, Amanda, and the two of us slaves. Occasionally, they would bring a couple of friends as well. Most of the time it wasn't that much different than at the Main House, and Meg and I spent the time with cooking, cleaning, and any sexual service we were ordered to do.

There was one game that they liked to play at the cabin, though. There was a big tree in the back yard of the cabin. What would happen was that they would bind our arms behind our back, then install the anal hooks in our asses. There were two big limbs that hung out from the tree. They tied stretchy bungee cords to those limbs with a carabineer set approximately a foot higher than the connecting ring on the anal hook. Hooking the cord to the hook kept enough pressure on the hook that we couldn't push it out. It was stretchy enough that we had enough freedom of movement within about a 5-foot diameter. The way the limbs and cords were arranged, there was a small area on the trunk of the tree that we could both reach when we were connected to the cords. Of course, it was almost at the end of where we could stretch out the cords if we had our asses pressed against the trunk. Why would we want to do that? Because that's where they attached the fucking dildo for their fucking game!

Their little game would start in the morning with them installing remote vibrating eggs in our cunts and remote vibrating plugs in our asses. They would spend the next several hours controlling the toys as well as groping and fondling us right to the edge of orgasm. After doing that several times, we would be driven insane with lust and overcome with the need to orgasm. When they got us into a state of total desperation, we would be taken out back and connected to the cords using the anal hooks. They would then release us as they sat around and watched the show. With our arms out of action, we would race to the dildo and try to shove the other one out of the way in order to impale ourselves on it and fuck it to orgasm. Yes, the fights got rather intense. There was a rather severe penalty for the loser. The loser was left hanging and not allowed to orgasm until the following evening. I had maturity and experience, but Meg was energetic and vicious. I would have to say that by the time we were finally released from our service, we were probably about even on that game.

Over time, as I had told Meg, the beatings got less intense. That combined with us becoming more accustomed to the pain and building up our tolerance for it made it more bearable. Sure, there was still the occasional real punishment, and those were still pretty bad, but overall, it wasn't nearly as bad as it was those first six months. Yes, we tried to be as obedient and good as possible, but there were still screwups occasionally.

After the first year, we had gotten used to being naked in front of groups of people. Meg had also confided in me that she had even began enjoying a lot of the sex. She thought that she had become completely bisexual and enjoyed licking pussies as well as sucking cocks. We admitted to each other that we liked having women using strap-ons on us just as much as we liked taking real cocks up our cunts and asses. Sure, there were still parts that sucked -- I mean besides us -- but it wasn't too bad overall.