Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the fifth anniversary of Richard's death. Meg and I were called into Jeremy's home office. We were standing in front of the desk at attention. That meant our feet were shoulder width apart, Hands clasping our elbows behind our backs, shoulders back, and tits thrust forward. Jeremy was seated behind the desk. Amanda and Maggie were seated on the sofa against the wall. We were kind of surprised to see Patricia sitting in a chair on the side of the desk. She had been a frequent visitor to the house, and we had gotten to know her intimately -- if you know what I mean.

"I have good news for you two sluts." Jeremy began. "We've decided to end your punishment now instead of continuing for another 10-years. There are a couple of reasons for this. First off, Amanda and I have just gotten engaged, and we are not really wanting to have sex slaves when we get married. We've discussed it, and, while it may be fun to fool around with a female slave occasionally, we both feel very strongly about our vows of fidelity in marriage. Therefore, we have no use for you two in that regard. Mom has decided that she has gotten her pound of flesh from the two of you. You have been humiliated at least as much as she was, and you have spent more time without having the benefits of wealth and power than she did after dad divorced her. Quite honestly, we've become a bit bored with you, and we just don't see the value in continuing."

Honestly, I was shocked. Sure, I felt that their interest in us had waned quite a bit over the last six-months, but what I did was pretty horrible to them.

"So, you are now free. These files on my desk are all the copies of the reports on your crimes. You can take them and do as you wish. I also have the account information as well as debit cards for the accounts I had set up for you. Both accounts have been funded with the full amount we had agreed upon. As soon as we are finished here, I will unlock the storage room that all your possessions were taken into. I should warn you that there is not much left. All of the expensive designer dresses were sold off, as was most of the jewelry. Most of the shoes were sold as well. The really nice expensive clothes that we couldn't sell for much was donated to different shelters and charities to give women in need nice outfits for interviews, networking meetings, and the occasional social event that they could go to. What remains are nice, but not overly expensive outfits and shoes, the lower end jewelry, and most of the personal items that didn't really have much cash value."

Do we need to leave right away, or will you give us some time to make arrangements?" I inquired.

"You have a month. After that, it would probably be best if we never saw each other again."

"Thank you. You are being more generous than I could even hope to imagine."

"You may keep the car I've been letting you use as well." It was an older model Toyota. It wasn't fancy and didn't have many bells and whistles, but it was in decent shape and serviceable.

"One more thing." Pat added. "I'm looking for a personal assistant for my law practice. I would consider Meghan for the position if you were interested. It would include time for classes and studying if you want to go to college. I remember you mentioning that you wanted to study law a couple years ago."

So, we went to the storage room, got dressed, and began making arrangements to move out. We were able to find a decent 2-bedroom furnished apartment to move into. By the end of the week. Meghan accepted the position that Patricia had offered her. It turned out that Pat had a variety of positions for her. Meghan didn't mind, and actually thoroughly enjoyed them. It seemed that Pat had taken a liking to Meg over the last few years. True to her word, Meghan had plenty of time for school. She ended up moving in with Patricia within a year. Eventually, she graduated, got her law degree, passed the bar, and joined Pat's law firm as an associate. They're still living together and seem blissfully happy.

As for me, with Meg's newfound influence, I became the receptionist for the law firm. No, I have no real desire to move up or do anything else. Frankly, I'm too old to worry about that. I'm doing fine. I make enough money to be comfortable in a small single bedroom apartment. I have the occasional lover when I need it -- both male and female -- but I'm not really looking for a permanent relationship. If it happens, it happens, but I've learned my lesson on gold-digging. Besides, most of the worthwhile targets in this area are already aware of my past. That's fine. I haven't used much of my nest egg, and I've managed to save some more. I'll be fine. Anyway, I've got a guest coming over for the evening. It's the fifth time that we've gotten together. She's really a great woman, she's moderately wealthy, and she seems to really like me. Perhaps there is a future there. Just for your information, I really like her too. The money would just be a bonus.