Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P-Please Master put your cock in me I-I'm ready."

Aiming his cock, he pushed forward slowly his tip entered her slipping inside her, more and more he filled her up feeling her hymen pressing against his tip Ashley nodded and he thrust forward making her yelped but keeping a strong face.

Cole leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, he stayed still let her vagina adjust to him like Molly, he continued to rub her leg and foot her bodies moved and twitch in a pleasurable response and even her pussy tighten when he found a sensitive spot.

He released the other were watching him massage her foot curious as to what he was doing to her but knew from the sound Ashley made it was incredibly pleasurable.

"Can we get that next?" Polly asked lifting from Sally's pussy.

"Another time maybe tomorrow depending on how tired I am."

The other nodded, Cole thought it was time to move her fleshy pussy wall began to relax around him only sometimes squeezing him from him pleasuring her foot and leg, Cole pushed in and out of her cute squeals escaped her mouth as he gently made love to her.

He was glad he already came of he would have climax right then and now, her pussy felt different to the other it gripped him tightly yet it felt so soft around him unlike Molly's who sucked him but this one just massaged his whole length from the tip to his shaft waves and waves of delight filling him with pleasure.

It was getting too much for the poor bunny girl beneath him, she raised a stretched out an arm towards him wanting, needing to be in his embrace like he had done for Molly her eye tearing up.

He sat back and easily lifted her, wrapping his large arms around her she quickly wrapped bother her legs and arms around his body she snuggled into his chest rubbing her face against him.

I guess that how she's putting her scent on me.

"M-Master I love you master this feel so good," She looked at him, "Are you coming soon, Master? Please cum inside me like Molly."

He kept thrusting fast into her as she moved her hips to met him in a passionate frenzy, after one last thrust from both they climaxed, moaned loudly into his ear as he grunted releasing his seed into his second girl tonight.

Both stayed locked together Ashley made small cute noised as she felt her Master warmth flood her, slowly calming down they untangled themselves from each other she was laying next to Molly who was still resting, looking at his still erect cock he saw Holly in all her glory laying in the bed legs spread waiting patiently for him.

He moved quickly towards her, arm reaching out for him she quickly wrapped them around his neck and head bringing him towards her, he noticed that she loved to kiss more than another she never wanted to part lips from him.

"I've been wanting to repay you for your kindness when we first met when you save me from that trapped but I could never imagine it turn out like this...Thank you, Master, for looking after us," Holly said bleeding her heart out to him.

He smiled and looked at her he noticed the other had moved closer to him all looking with the same loving expression as holly all feeling the same way he smiled.

"And thank you all for giving purpose back into my life I promised to look after all of you," He wrapped his arms around everyone, "I promise I won't let anyone take you away from me and if they do...I'll never stop hunting them down until I find you, all of you."

"And we promise that if anyone took you away from us we will hunt them down and find you, we'll always find a way to escape and return to you no matter what," Holly said.

He smiled and kissed her and then everyone around him all extremely close to him.

"Now Master fuck her she has waited to longest o feel you warmth inside her," Sally said gently grabbing his cock and aiming it.

"Can you feel how wet she is Master take her maker her your woman like you did with all of us," Molly said lustfully in his ear.

Holly spread her leg wider for him, the girl pushes his hips forward forcing him straight inside her, Holly cries was loudly, but she stayed firm locking her legs around him and bring him close kissing him.

She was already moving a small amount of blood coming out of her and pain held her back a little yet she did not care she wanted her Master her Cole right now, Cole didn't hold back and moved to pump her again and again the other watched and cheer a little for the lovers as they lost themselves.

Holy soft body pressed against his as they kissed tongues dance across each other breathing through their noses they would not part for anything they both had been wanting this egger, dying for each other since the beginning Holly was the first to truly fall in love with him after he saved her, Cole gently rubbed her head playing with her soft ears, she mews into his mouth, enjoying her golden ears being played with.

Cole felt a familiar feeling coming his orgasm was coming deep inside Holly, her breath was heavy as she broke the kiss and placed her lips on his neck licking it affectionately.

"Please master fill me mark me as your Master, my body, my souls it all belongs to you please cum inside me."

They collided with each other causing Cole she spills his hot cum deep inside her pussy greedily sucked as much as it could out of his trembling cock the suction was harder than any of the other girls he fucked, she moaned, rocking her hips back and forth to help his load penetrate all the way into her womb, pulling his cum deeper into her like a fleshy vacuum.

Once she drains the last of his cum out she relaxed his cock finally deflating, he was tried, exhausted he came three times inside of each of his three girls taking all three of their virginity this was insane night.

Pulling out and laying on his back sweating and breathing heavily Holly snuggled into his left arm, the over got around him Molly, Sally and Polly holding his right arm and Ashley moved next to Holly holding his right arm.

"This was the best night we ever had... Night Master," Holly said.

"Night Master," the rest said.

"Night girls," He said happily.

They help pull up the other, and they fell asleep quickly, Cole couldn't believe that he could feel happy again and now he was and even found love with his girls, he held them tightly and drifted to sleep wondering what great life is gonna be with his golden bunny girls.

###Epilogue###

"Come on Master it's going to start soon," Holly said excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah I'm coming, I'm coming," Cole said in a hurry.

Him and his girls were about to sit down and snuggle together like they did almost every afternoon after dinner to watch a show they all enjoyed on a new flat screen TV with better cable and Wi-Fi, Cole started thinking, it's been a month since he official become their bonded master and it had been great more than great but chaotic too.

The first thing he did was to get the girl's hair and turn it to gold which of course they didn't mind but the hair seemed endless he waited a day and their hair turns extremely long, like down to their ankles and once Cole thought had enough he asked them to stop and return to their favourite hairstyles which made them happy it took a lot of energy to grow their hair, he found out it only took two days before it turns to solid gold, long strands of solid gold filled his hands, but he now had a problem how did he turn this pure gold into money.

He looked around on the internet and for the first time since he got here he used his car which was in the garage (the girl had never seen his garage or the car before there were very curious). He went to a few official places he found that could sell him gold, they were surprised to find out just how much gold he had as he didn't sell it in one go but it was still a lot in their option.

They asked about it which he only said he been saving it up for years just finding the stuff around, being shock it was not fake but pure gold they didn't ask any more questions and was eager to take it off his hands, that took a few days and going to a few other stores he ended up with around $500,000 dollars, his and the girls minds were literally blown.

He put most of it into his debit card and some into savings for emergency but if he needed he could always get more, but he was more concerned for his girls as it made them always tried and dizzy which made him worry and almost stop them completely, but they insisted saying it was fine but it still made him worry he gave them cake as a thank you, they seem to have had a lot of cake over this month.

Next he took them all to a big mall which they had never seen before, that was a fun adventure, he, of course, told them to look human but having five girls clung to him and drag him around gave him a few strange stares from people, but he didn't care and just gave them a cold stare back, but he had to remind his girls a few times to called him Cole and not Master that got them a few stares and even an old lady winking at him.

He took them to a clothing store which seems to blow their mind he had maybe spent a few hundred on different clothes they now enjoy fashion and trying different clothes, it was nice for Cole to not worry about money he now just worried about his girls who said you couldn't have all the love and all the money it just made life sweeter.

Next he spoke about where to live seeing how this place was trash but the girls seem very decided on staying there and not moving saying he could fix the problems, it's their first real home and the home of their bonded master it has sentimental value to them, and he could understand it has some value to him too, so he agreed but... He actually had to visit his parents.

He drove there alone, his mother was happy to see him while his father acted happy to see him, but what Cole didn't know was his girl decided to sneak in his car and ended up, meeting his parents who were shocked and surprised that he had five blonde girls in his car.

Cole was annoyed but a little happy to see them and lied saying that he was taking care of them for someone, they asked who, and he didn't give an answer they stayed mostly quiet, more interested in Cole life before college and such his mother seem to have an endless story of his childhood including pictures, it was embarrassing, but he was very close to them all, so he didn't mind.

Him and his father moved to the kitchen, he asked the real reason he was here and Cole flatly said he wanted to buy the house off him making it his, he was surprised and a little happy seeing his son take such a confident move and said the price which he said was pretty cheap seeing as he owns the place he said $100,000 for the place it could have been cheaper because of the damage, location and problems but Cole agreed to transfer the money to him later that day.

He was shocked and asked where he got this money and he stay silent stating he could not say, his father motioned to the girls with a greedy grin which Cole replied with a cold angry protective stare stating again he could not say.

The drive home Cole was grumpy with the girls sneaking into his car without telling him, but they argue back that he should have taken them, so he wouldn't have faced his parents alone they knew he didn't like them after what they did, but they liked his mother and believed it was the father that pushed him away.

In a few days his father sent the sighed paperwork making the home his, everyone cheered and had cake, the place official become to theirs, this was their home no one else's, the next week was a big pain for them, the place had a lot of things needed to be fixed but there was nowhere for the girls to hide from the builder expect the basement, Cole paid for a large group to fix the place top to bottom, fixing everything they could find and paid extra to finish it all in a week they happily agreed with Cole helping but there was one room they could not enter and that was the basement which he became quite protective off if any tried sneaking down there.

Making it as comfortable as possible for his girls, he spent each night down their refusing to be without them which they appreciated the loud sounds and banging hurt their ears and being without their Master made them more stressed, they didn't make love, but they wanted to just be together.

But on that Monday morning it was done the builder left and everything was paid for even Cole was shock everything looked clean and now looking like a real cosy cabin in the woods the floor no longer creaked the light now worked and a new bathroom with a massive tub, everyone immediately had a bath which all fit easily, it soon turned into an orgy as Cole fucked them all in the bath and also in the new bigger bed, they could not control their pent up lust any longer, downstairs he got a new TV and sofas much softer ones and bigger ones to snuggle with, the study turning into a tiny library for learning in case they wanted somewhere private to be, which was rare, they spent a lot of money around $75.000 for all of it including the extra to speed up the works.

They made love almost every night Cole was getting better and is able to satisfy all of them in one night, he may only fuck two or three which got the others demanding to be fucked the next night, he enjoys their lustful squabbles as to who would fuck him next or first usually when a few argued, another took advantage and seized the moment.

They enjoyed long walks in the woods not too far from his home, able to run and excises and play (they enjoyed tag and hide-and-seek) never having to worry about wolves, Cole occasional saw a bluish grey wolf in the distance they would stare at each other the sight always filled him with rage, it would soon leave once he stared long enough at her, he never saw any other wolves near his home or his part of the woods but he made his way to a hardware store and bought a sturdy large axe he hope he would never need it but Molly has become pretty possessive of the small hand axe so he would have a bigger one you never know who or what will come after you.

Over the month Cole's been noticing his girls becoming interested in different thing and growing as people, Sally still loved cooking, and they often made food together she was a pretty eager student like he suspected, Polly loved to read and learn to be the smartest and always enjoyed her glasses, Cole bought another pear for her with its own design but Polly still like his old one it was her favourite, Holly loved fashion and romantic stuff, enjoying different looks and design she even bought all the girl different coloured lingerie for Cole one night, he was so turned on he fucked all of them till they all passed out, Molly and Ashley found their passion in gaming Molly enjoying fighting games and Ashley tactical games learning the techniques and strategy, Molly turned into a pretty quick and nimble fighter and with Ashley enjoying the tactical games it reminded her of her time before Cole leading her girls to safety and victory.

And Cole he simply becomes happier having his girl and watching them grow into their own person made him proud and looking after them was his job now which he was happy to do, he was still protective of them as they were of him.

Getting seated and snuggle with them there was a loud knocking at his door.

"Who's That Master?" Holly asked.

"I don't know, hide in the kitchen," Cole said wearily.

They did it in an instant, the knocking continued and Cole got to the door calming himself it just probably a mail-man or something, opening the door he saw a beautiful attractive woman she was around his high her eye were grey but yet they were still beautiful shimmering a little but her air...Her long wavy hair seemed to be a mix of white and black it was strange she stared right at him, she wore casual travel clothes.

"May I help you?" he said little annoyed.

"Are you Cole Wright?" the woman said her voice mature and sexy.

"Yeah what do you want?"

The woman stared at him, "Mr. Wright you've been spending a lot of money recently haven't you?"

Cole stared back at her, "Yeah so? What's it to you?"

"Sir I would like to know how you got that much money, seeing as you've been jobless for about a month now," she said giving him a dangerous look.

Cole stared hard and angry at the woman, "I don't have to say anything to you, leave now before I call the police and don't come back!"

He said trying to slam the door but suddenly she slammed the door open staring right at him her grey eyes turn a mixture of white and black, she punched him in the chest, the strength of this woman was unbelievable which sent him falling into the back wall in the living room, smashing into the wall slumping down gripping his chest aching in pain.

"WHERE ARE THEY!" she demanded, coming in.

She grew horns from the side of her head rising up fitting to her head, two demon like wings came from her back and a thin demon tail with a sharp point at the end came sneaking out just above her perfect ass through the clothing, she opens her hand, a black and white flame appeared.

Suddenly the girl came out clutching knives and small blunt objects, they looked and saw Cole injured on the ground, Molly was at the front holding her small hand axe she stared at the demon who just looked surprised.

"Don't you dare come anywhere near our Master again, or we will kill you," Molly said very angry.

Holly came to Cole's aid trying to heal him, the demon just continued to watch as these apparently fearful shy rare bunny girls were ready to defend this man with their life.

"Wait! Why are you calling him master!?" the demon woman said confused her flame disappearing from her hand.

The other looked to each other confused, "Because he is! We choose him! Leave us alone!" Ashley said.

The woman stared at the girls, her eye shining a little then her face turns to shock her deminer changing, "I'm so sorry I had no idea you were bonded."

The woman backed off her thin tail and wings disappearing but her black horns remanded she turns, and she whipped her hand closing the door, the other still protective over their master.

"Who are you?" Cole said recovering from her attack.

"I will explain everything, but I was sent here because one of our employees discovered you had golden bunny girls and said to keep an eye on you to make sure you weren't using them for your own greed then we noticed you spending a lot, my boss said to ignore it as to what you were buying, but I was still weary and came for answers," The woman said apolitically.

They were confused but seeing as the demon was non-hostile they came to their Master's aid helping him up, the demon sat in an armchair in the corner the other watched her as they sat Cole on their sofa.

"I'm still really sorry for hitting you I thought you were keeping them against their will and using them but I can see you care deeply about them, and they care deeply about you," the woman said.

The girl just stared at the now nervous woman all having the same question as Cole as they hugged him protectively.

"Who are you?" he asked again.

She cleared her throat, "My name is Selina, and I am a demon...I have another name, the Twilight devil...I don't want to talk about how I got this name," she looked to see if they were following, "Anyway I work for a woman named Madam Mystery, she is the descendant of the legendary wizard Merlin, she owns a magical shop named Madam Mystery's mysterious shop of wonders," she said pulling out a card out of fine air.

She passed it to Cole which had the name of the shop a number and a slogan 'in this shop of wonder, you'll never know what you'll find next'.

"It a shop that holds and collects magical items but it mostly helps monsters find a home and a mate in this ever-growing dangerous world, it also sells these magical items to people."

1...67891011