Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole moved into his own, maybe I just need to give them some space there be their normal self tomorrow, Cole found his bed it colder than normal for obvious reasons the calm breathing of the girl's voice as their warm bodies snuggled next to his were gone but Cole pressed on falling asleep quickly.

Meanwhile, in the other room, they were waiting for Cole to open the door offer them to sleep in his room with him but time dragged on and nothing happens there cute ears fell realizing he wasn't coming.

"What should we do now," Holly asked dishearten, "I thought we made a breakthrough but he still doesn't see us as we see him."

Ashley sighed, "this was ineffable he just doesn't want us we should leave when it's safe enough to travel... There's not really a point in trying anymore."

"NO! No more traveling I'm scared and tired of being out there just waiting to be captured again," Molly said tearing up.

"We got no choice," Sally said placing an arm over her, "He would just kick us out and tell us to go away...Or he might do worst."

"No Sally he is not that type of person he wouldn't lay a finger on us...I'm sorry Molly but there's no point staying with a master that doesn't want us we tried everything it's time we accepted our losses and move on perhaps the next place we find will be better," Polly said.

Molly only shies away snuggling into the bed quietly the other were too tired to talk anymore they didn't want to accept it now they planned on sleeping still it was safe for travel Cole would tell them and kick them out, so they would just wait.

###

Cole woke up early he remembered he had work today as well grumbling to himself he discovered he was alone expecting the girl to sneak in and sleep with him but it never happened, getting up and getting clothes on he stepped into the creaky hallway.

Looking down the hallway to the spare room he wondered if they were ok but thought it would be best to leave them alone, heading downstairs for breakfast he ate alone and expected the girl to hear him and come down but nothing.

Finishing up his meal and cleaning up he was getting set up for work but then thought about the girls...Fuck it he entered the kitchen again and prepared lunch for them a group of sandwich he placed it in the fridge writing a not on the table for them later and left in a hurry.

Time passed quickly the five bunny girl awake from through slumber a common need woke them...Hunger, rising up and getting their dresses on, they peaked out wondering if Cole was around but remembered he had work again and wouldn't return till much later on, shifting their way downstairs, entering the cold kitchen they huddled as a group.

"What should we make we had toast yesterday so," Sally stopped and noticed something on the table.

The other soon noticed it too, quickly investigating it found a note.

'Food is in the fridge your probably hungry so I made something see you at 4.'

Polly quickly opens the fridge finding a large stack of sandwiches.

"Why would he do that?" Molly asked curiously.

"Because...He was worried about us," Polly said.

"Oh that nice," Sally said still sadden.

"At least he cares maybe we still have a chance," Holly said hopefully.

"I'm sorry Holly but I think he was just doing what he agreed to look after us," Ashley said she turned and saw Molly by the window her ears up and flicking, "what the weather like Molly?"

She was silent for a moment quickly turning looking at Ashley with a worried expression, "bad, snow storm is coming."

"Well it's lucky we are here then we might be able to squeeze out a few more days we need to plan on where to go next," Ashley said.

The other nodded clearing unhappily with their situation, sitting down with the pile of sandwich they begin eating in silence, 30 minutes passed, and they finished taking the plate and cleaning it.

They decided to head back upstairs back to the spare room, the room they made their nest for the future until Cole had enough on them, They all entered but Holly start and noticed a door behind her.

"Hey have we seen this room yet," she asked with interest.

Sally turned towards it tilting her head, "No what do you think it leads too?"

"I don't know," She had headed for the door nob.

"Do you think that a good idea last time we did something like this we got in trouble," Molly said.

"It will only be a peek it wouldn't hurt," Holly replied.

Opening the door the group saw it was a small room filled with boxes and a wooden desk at the back, slowly entering Polly found a switch flicking it turns on the light, the girls picked inside the boxes finding a strange thing they didn't recognize.

"Why is this all here? Why isn't it in the basement?" Polly asked.

"We don't know," Ashley said ending up at the desk with Holly finding a strange rectangle device.

Both Holly and Molly looked, "what do you think this is?" Holly asked.

"I think this is called a laptop? I remember watching someone use it while travelling, your supposed too-"

She opened it up and the laptop came to life becoming bright immediately catching the attention of the others, on the screen was Cole but he was with some people, a woman under his arm kissing his cheek with three males behind him smiling.

They tilted their head in response and saw a crack in the top right corner.

"What is this? And who are they?" Sally asked.

Ashley placed a finger on the touch pad the mouse appearing moving past it finding folders with different dates under it.

"Let's find out," Ashley said clicking the first folder.

Meanwhile.

Cole stood there like a statue at his work, his mind flicking to the girls hope they were ok he hadn't seen them since yesterday, he rubbed his head he didn't know how he felt guilty? Sad? Worried? Why should he be feeling that way they are just people using him until it was safe to travel simply as that.

The sliding doors open cold air came in as he noticed an extremely beautiful but seductive woman came in, she had reddish brown hair, it was long and looked elegant, he saw a couple of pins in her hair making it flow down on both said of her head and back.

She wore a female office suit which looked the same as her hair, her amber eye caught him she walked over with a seductive smile she had a strut in her walk she looked over them him but that didn't take away from her beauty.

"Hello sir I'm hoping you might help me with something," She asked she had a what seemed like a Japanese accent.

He raised an eyebrow, "Go on," he said as normal.

She was about to speak but then something made her stop her eye shaped as she begins to... Smell him? Or sniff him Cole stepped back confused and annoyed, she regained her composure.

"I'm looking for something...Well more like someone, have you seen anything strange in the woods, like a group of golden rabbit maybe or five young golden-haired girls huddled together maybe, it's important that I find them."

Cole stared dagger at the woman, "No I haven't."

"Are you sure? I'm willing to offer quite a large reward for any that might know or seen something along those lines," the woman said looking dead straight at him.

Cole considered it for a moment the reward would get the girl out of his hair and maybe enough to get out of that shitty house he knew how valuable they were but he said he would look after them and he was a man of his word, unlike the people that hurt him.

"No, I haven't seen anything like that and trust me if I did I would have said," Cole spoke.

The woman looked a little surprised and then smiled, "Ok then sir thank you for your help," she said walking away.

She got to the sliding door and looked back at him he continued staring her down, she grinned walking back towards the counter.

"You know I can smell their scent on you," the woman suddenly said.

Cole stared dangerously at her ready for a fight.

"Now, now no need for such a hateful look I can tell it wasn't forceful, they willingly placed their scent on you I'm guessing they choose you as their master?" the woman said looking at him her aura changing to a more calming one.

Cole panicked a little how did she know so much?

"I'm no one's master...If I find you anywhere near my home I will make you regret it."

"Hmm, a protective master just what the poor girls need."

"I'm only looking after them till it's good enough to travel as I said before I'm no one master."

The woman only stared at him her amber eyes shimmer a little.

"Your feelings say otherwise sir," she turned and walked away, "don't be so blinded by your past, listen to your heart," she stepped before the sliding doors, "you and the girls will both get what you wish," she said before disappearing outside into the cold air.

Cole grumbled to himself, who the fuck was she?

Back at the home.

Ashley clicked on a folder mark as 'College' inside were pictures of him and those people all happy and smiling together happily.

"What is this? Who is that woman?" Molly asked.

They saw a photo with both kissing each other under it, it was named 'Girlfriend'.

"Oh, so the woman is his lover then...What happen?" Sally asked.

Ashley saw something called regrets, clicking on it and discovering something horrid a massive letter and unset one the quickly started reading it quickly discovering this is what happened to him everything why he so grumpy why he so angry.

It explained how he met his lover and friends they made plans to move into the city get an apartment together it was all seem perfect he had a job lined up and his friends said as well but quickly discovered it was all line.

It told the descent of pain and suffering as his friend used him, taking advantage of his kindness and made him do everything even pay he worked long hard hours and cooked for them and worst he discovered his lover had cheated on him with every single one of his friends, the girls saw multiply cruel video of the woman having sex with the friends

even one where the woman was giving a blowjob while Cole was in the same room cooking.

The girls were disgusted as they continued discovering what happened to him, they apparently just disappeared leaving a USB filled with those videos and an explanation on what happened and why they did it, all for one reason one cruel reason why they did it. It. Was. So. Much. Fun. Was all that said.

Cole was forced to break the least early making him pay almost all his saving and move back broken what was next was Cole own dark and cruel writing about life and him getting dumped by his disappointed parents and ending up here the final words were. Regret.

They were speechless they couldn't believe humans could be this cruel, this evil the people that hunted them always had a reason wither it be greed or power but this, this was because they could just a cruel enjoyment of using someone and ruining their life.

"We didn't try hard enough, we have even more reason now to keep Cole as our master," Ashley said after the silence.

"He has suffered just as much as us we need to get him to keep us so we can help him," Holly said.

The others quickly agreeing to want to help him it's their mission no longer for themselves but now for the man they choose as their master who offered such kindness

to strangers like them.

###

Cole finally made it back home shortly after the strange woman left he got a cool from his boss forced to extend his work time by an hour, It was around 5 he wondered about the girls.

Slipping his key into the door it opened with a loud creak, entering and closing it there was silence.

"Master!" Shout five golden bunny girls.

They all ran and hugged him tightly, "We were worried you didn't come back at the normal time," Holly said hugging him.

"W-Well err boss made me work another hour so had to do that," he said grumpily.

They all made cute pouty faces but still hugged him, Cole wondered about their sudden believe but enjoy their tight hugs it was terribly cute, but Cole could tell something was off, with a quick nervous look from Molly or a look from Ashley something was up.

"Is everything already?" He asked.

The girls shifted a little realizing their grip from him and stepping back they moved him to enter the living room he follows them, everything seemed normal...Until his eye fell upon the open laptop on the table noticing it , immediately Cole's mood twisted.

"Girls... What is my laptop doing down here?" He said seriously and cold containing his anger.

The girls had expected this and prepared for this.

"Your laptop we... Found it in the room opposite the room you gave us." Sally said starting first they knew they were treading on very thin ice and made sure to choose their words carefully.

"Did you look at it?" he said slow demanding to know.

Ashley stepped forward, "Yes, we did."

Cole now only stared that them, a cold heartless stare of a broken man.

"Cole...We know everything we're sorry this happens this should never have happened to someone as kind as you we understand how you feel," Holly said standing next to Ashley.

"You... You have no idea what it was like... You had no right going through my stuff finding my darkest secret."

"No Cole we don't know what you've been through but you don't know what we've been through we understand this pain we know how to help you," Polly said next, standing to Ashley and Holly.

"Help me!?" He said losing his temper by controlling himself, "What could you possibly do to help me there's no changing the past and there's no changing what it did to me."

Molly stepped up putting a brave face, "love Master, it heals all wounds we may not have spent much time together, but we care about you, you look after us talk with us and accepted us you never tried to use us or forced yourself on us...Do you know what that means to creature like us someone we could actually trust."

Cole remained silent.

Sally stepped up, "A place we can feel safe a sanctuary for us and a caring master who saw us more than just tools of greed and power but as...an actually people we would trade all our hair and bodies for something like that please Master you helped us and now we wish to help you."

"And we know how," Ashley said stepping closer to him they all did, "we care deeply for you, we love you Master for everything you've done which is why we want to stay and be with you to help love after each other if you would let us we be can be."

"A family," All girls said from the depths of their hearts wanting this, they were a family unit and now want their master to join them.

Cole was only silenced the girl hoped theirs got through his shell and finally make him see how they saw him.

"Family," He said slow looking up with hatred in his eyes, "We are no family," He shouts moving past them towards the laptop, "family is what ruined me I thought my friends...My lover was my family but their only betrayed me when I returned I was greeted with disappointment! My parents wanted me out and dumped me here! And here you are thinking you understand my pain what I've been through your magical creatures you have it easy with all you damn magic giving away your carefree life to someone that will take care of you...I've been used long enough I said I would look after you become I felt pity for you all," He gripped the laptop all filled with pain all he wrote they saw it all helping themselves to it, like snake biting their venom fangs into his tormented souls, he throws it to the ground, "I will not be used any more," He stated straight at them, "GET OUT NOW!"

The girl looks at him with horror as they tried calming him, but he was too angry they found something private something that could now never been undone, he shouted again as he moved close they all back off towards the kitchen door w they were all shambling outside in the cold air and snow with one final painful shout.

"Don't ever come back you are no longer welcome here monsters!"

He slammed the door shut locking it. The girl looks in fear after what just happened they had failed their looked towards each other and slowly started walking, tears starting down their eye as they moved through the ice and snow heading away from the place they thought was home.

Treading through the snow the storm that Molly predicted had come full force like an angry tyrant, They had no plan on where to go, Cole, just kicked them out just as they expected, they were all guilty they should have never told him about the laptop but they wanted to be honest with him, humans are dangerous creatures that needed to be left alone no matter what.

"Where do we go now Ashley," shouted Holly.

"We find somewhere abandoned and hold up there till the storm passes," She shouted back, "I'm sorry about-"

She froze stopping everyone they all looked around their ears twitched and moved, something was near their or around them in the dense forest, then they saw it a furry shape coming towards them in the storm it's eye staring deep at them, It was a wolf. It howls loudly alerting others, the wolf licked its lips as it saw them.

"WOLF! RUN!" Ashley shouted to the others.

They panicked but ran together Molly at the back, the snow was no trouble because it was thin, they were fast their legs designs for this, they ran quickly back down the path running through the treeline they were quick and agile moving around fallen trees and large snowy rocks.

Holly looked back and saw the wolf chasing them now with two more alongside the one chasing them, as they ran more wolfs joined the hunt they moved past some that ambushed them trying to single one at alone but the girl refuse to let them making more difficult path to ensure they stayed together this was not thier rodeo.

Polly pulled back a break which slapped a lunging wolf towards Sally hitting it straight in the face, Ashley saw a hollow tree and a wolf close on her tail, it launched itself at her, she dived and transform into her small rabbit form easily squeezing through the hollow tree as the wolf hit the tree it's snout getting stuck, she runs to the open end and turn back, running back to the squad.

Holly saw a small hole and motioned to the others they saw the hole too and turned small, they were losing the pack, but they were getting tired, all quickly fitting into the hole and hiding hoping in the dark that they got far enough away to confuse them.

They saw a few wolves sniffing around trying to catch their scent, after a few moved near the hole them seemed to have lost them, hiding in this tight hole they snuggled as closely as they could and tried to get some rest shaking in fear.

Cole finished his second beer, he hadn't drunk any for a few days since the girls showed up he was consumed by guilt, rage, and loneliness, he was angry at them sneaking through his things and discovering his past but yet he felt at fault knowing he should have disposed of that laptop, Cole had a quick hot meal after they left he shouldn't have got so angry at them.

Their words pierced his mind over and over again and the fearful look they gave him after they bleed their heart out to him they knew they would get in trouble for going through his thing but instead of keeping to themselves they told him outright and wished to help him understand his pain.

From the few days he spent with them he knew they been through something terrible, but he believed it to just be something to make him guilt, he did pity them when he first saw them but it slowly changes to an enjoyment, but he was serious about one thing, he did feel used, used to just look after them being called their master just after they met.

Still, they said they loved and cared about him because he treated them as more than just prizes he knew they were not cruel creatures just poor girls that seen some terrible shit and only want a home and master, Cole grumbled to himself picking up his laptop the screen seems to come to life reviling something that made his heartache.

1...56789...11