Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their cute faces turned to sadness as they, unfortunately, they found their Master hadn't returned home.

"What should we do? Master always makes food for us." Sally said nervous holding her rumble belly.

"I don't know Sally I don't know where he keeps his food," Ashley said thinking.

"I know where Master keeps his food," Molly said.

They all look toward her as she moved to remember what she saw, she often watched something from afar and remembered, Molly quickly got to the fridge opening it, the girl squealed with excitement, a massive amount of food was sorted in there this was what Cole meant about getting extra.

Then the girl felt bad they still just spring into Cole's life and just immediately choose him as their Master it could have been selfish of them to do, all this food was for them, he promised to look after them, and he been keeping his word something not many they have met have done.

"Ashley...Do you think Cole will keep us once the storm is done?" Molly said.

Ashley looked towards Molly nervous and then to the other they didn't want to admit, but they believe he wouldn't, they have tried everything they could to convince him on keeping them he might be grumpy but they felt safe with him, safer than with anyone else.

"I don't know Molly he believes himself to be unfit to take care of us and the trouble in his life causing him stress and the responsibly of looking after us would be too much for him," Ashley spoke sadden.

"If he had money problems then let's let him use our hair it can become gold it would help him," Holly said.

"No Holly we can't! Greed changes people, once he truly sees just how valuable we are he might change we've seen this happens too many times before, he has to care about who we are then what we are, if that happens then we could trust him with our hair, he may be our temporary master, but he not our official master. He needs to accept us as we have accepted him...But I want him as our real master as much as you all and if he turns us away then we must accept and move on," Ashley said in a leader-ish manner.

Holly nodded slowly she knew she was right her belly started rumbling and soon Ashley's started they both laughed at it.

"Come on let get some food...So what should we eat?" Ashley said trying to cheer Holly up she certainly had a crush for her Master.

"Toast! That toast master gave us was really nice," Sally said excitedly.

"Good idea...So how do we make it?" Ashley said.

"Master said he cooked it but I didn't see him use the over?" Holly said.

"Oh I saw him use some metal rectangle box thing he put the bread in but the bread was cut into like... Slices and then put in I don't know he did it I just watched him do it," Molly said again.

"What is this metal box your talking about, I might be able to figure it out?" Polly said wearing her new glasses brimming with confidence.

Molly pointed to the toaster Polly quickly went over investigating, finding three circle buttons a turning nub with number next to it and some sort of leaver, she spent a few minutes investigating the other asking question while she tried to understand this, Polly was the smartest out of all of them so if anyone could investigate it, it would be her.

Five minutes passed and Polly found her concussion the other gathered waiting eagerly.

"From what I gathered, the bread goes into the slots in the top normal bread is too big so it's cut into smaller pieces, then the dial turning thing and the number is either how hot it gets to cook the bread or the amount of time and of course the leaver bring the bread safely down into the machine to cook it, the bottom button say eject so it could be how you get the bread out making sure it does not burn," Polly said her arm crossing proudly.

The other girl eye sparked at Polly's deduction.

"Your so smart Polly it must be right!" Sally said.

"Yeah now let's make some toast," Holly said jumping in the air excited.

"Yeah good job Polly," Ashley said.

Polly pushed her glasses up straightening them, "No problem girls, just doing my job."

The girl worked as a unit, Molly found the bread after watching Cole, Ashley used the knife (the others were too scared to use it) and Polly worked the machine, Holly and Sally got plate drinks and set up the table.

It didn't take them long until they were sitting at the table a slice of toast each on their plate, they accident burnt a few trying to get the timing but then they got it right all were extremely happy.

"We did it and we didn't even need Master help," Holly said happily.

"Yeah we are the best," Sally aid excited.

"We should test Master he might give us cake again!" Molly said.

All licks their lips remembering the taste of that carrot cake Cole gave them it's their favorite meal.

"And we could make breakfast for Master he would be so proud of us right now," Ashley said.

"Dig in girls we earned this," Polly said hungry for toast.

They all started eating it seems to taste better since they are the one that made it, happily munching away and talking they had never been happier never need to worry about the weather or predator or worst someone hunting them for their hair.

Finishing their meal quickly they pondered on what to do next, the snow feels gentle as they were thinking it was all incredibly peaceful, Sally spoke up.

"I wanna watch that film again...from last night."

"Oh yeah, I wonder how we find it?" Holly spoke up.

"It's on the TV come on," Polly said.

They all got down leaving their plate on the table and ran to the living room, Polly picked on the remote after watching Cole how he did it she tried to remember she at least turned it on, Polly soon found out of to change channels all the girl watched as different shows and adverts played.

Sometimes they stopped to watch a strange advert that caught their curiosity, they flipped through different channels for about ten minutes their faces sunken and annoyed.

"Why can't we find it?" Holly said annoyed.

"I don't know, Master did this and then he found it," Polly responded.

They continued the number was getting pretty high how many channels were there? Suddenly a naked woman appeared but Polly flicked passed it.

"Wait! What was that!?" Sally said quickly.

"What?" responded Polly.

"I saw a naked lady go back a few channels," Sally said eagerly.

Polly quickly went back a few channels confused by what Sally said, then they saw it all of them saw it their eye-widening like plate as they watch a cute petite naked woman with brown hair getting fucked by a larder man his dick deep inside her as he fucked her hard.

"W-What is this!" Molly said.

"I-I don't know the channel name is XXX Hot but I don't know what that means," Polly responded.

They could not look away as they watched the man thrust into the woman she had a massive smile as the man's cock entered her, it was sexy this wasn't just mating this was... What they did with their Master, sex, hardcore sex from how loudly the woman moaned.

The woman moved position now on all fours, the man eagerly entered her and the girl watches her whole body sway her boob sway each time he thrust.

"Hey, that what me and Master did last night," Sally eagerly pointed out.

As they watched they felt a tingling excitement in their loins, quickly removing their golden dresses becoming completely naked, they watched excitedly as the couple continued with their lovemaking.

Sally's hand quickly rushed down begins to play with herself, Holly, Polly, Molly, and Ashley followed suit, they continued watching as the man started climaxing on the woman face her tongue out waiting for it all.

"Why did he pull out? He should have of came inside it, feel much better like that," Holly said.

"Because he could have gotten her pregnant it might feel better but I don't think they would want a baby," Polly said.

It turned to adverts again but this time it was a lot more erotic the girl enjoyed it as they continued pleasuring themselves, some else then came up and there were about five women sitting on a bed all undressing.

Ashley, Sally, Molly, Holly, and Polly watched in confusion what were they doing? Maybe they might be waiting for their Master to show up? Then they were naked and started kissing each other gently and passionately watching the girl go down on themselves and each other.

Two women were reverse one on top of each other licking each other pussies, this caught Polly's and Sally's attention they looked at each other and then back, then slowly nodded, Sally moved towards Polly the two had always been extremely close, closer than the others and copied what the women were doing taking up most of the sofa.

"What are you two doing?" Ashley said confused.

"Coping what they're doing...It looks fun," Sally said pressing her rump against Polly's face.

Polly immediately started licking Sally moaning with delight as she now was going down on Polly who moans to her response.

Back on the TV, the scene changed there were three women on in the middle and two on either side, on was licking her vagina while the other sucked her perky breast, Holly and Ashley looked at Molly and grinned as Molly shied away into the sofa.

Holy moved down spreading Molly legs exposing her cute puffy lips, Molly was blushing nervously as she watched Holly and Ashley come closer, Ashley brought her mouth to Molly's erect nipples sucking on them hungrily.

Cute squeaked moan escaped her lips as they both used her, Ashley looked back at the TV, now one of the women had her pussy pressed against the mouth of the one laying down, Ashley looked nervously at her as Ashley moved, standing up and pressing Molly's head against her pussy, She indistinctly started licking pleasuring Ashley while Holly pleasured her, Holly rubbed her finger against her clit imagining it to be her Master's cock teasing her.

All breathing heavily sweat dripping off their bodies as they were reaching their climax, the girls reaching their limit.

"Faster Polly I'm so close," Sally said.

"Me too don't stop I'm so close," Polly quickly responded.

The others were moaning quietly loudly a sigh they were getting closer too but just a second later the living room was filled with screams of pure orgasmic delight as Sally, Polly, Molly, Holly and Ashley all came, their small body shaking as they flopped on the sofa.

The women on the TV seem to have stopped as well expecting the same pleasure they did it, they were in a post-orgasm faze as they laid their resting breathing heavily advert started playing.

"That was amazing," Sally said.

"Yeah we need to save this channel," Holly said.

Ashley recovering quickly, "Come on we still haven't clean up in the kitchen we need to before," Ashley was about to continue but on the TV a new scene started off a man now with the five women before.

They all rubbed against his body kissing and touching him, removing his clothes getting his cock out, the girls watched excitedly as the man reminded them of their Master which was a massive turn on for them.

"W-We can clean l-later it won't hurt if we watch this a little longer...Right?" Ashley said getting turned on again.

The others quickly agreed and got comfy resting back their hands returning to their crouches as they continued on watching excitedly playing with themselves.

###

Hours passed on. Cole finally getting home shaking from the cold, should have brought my fucking coat but I'm always too fucking stubborn to do so...I hope the girls are alright.

As Cole got his keys out quickly putting it in her opened the door entering his cozy broken home, Closing the door her heard... Moaning, soft gentle moans caught his ears, moving into the living Cole was shocked as all of them were watching porn on the TV playing with themselves frantically in a lustful haze.

"GIRLS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Cole shouted.

His voice making them all scream and look straight at Cole standing there angry, he crossed his arm waiting for his answer they all looked shy and nervous.

"W-We found this a-and it excited us," Ashley said.

Cole took a glance in the kitchen finding it messy and full of plates, "You haven't even clean up as I told you earlier!"

Their ears shot up, "W-We were going to do that, but-"

"But!?" Cole said angrily.

"The people were doing dirty things on the TV, and we ended up forgetting," Holly spoke shying away.

Cole was angry and quickly found the remote next to Polly, he turns it off to the dismay of the others.

"No more TV...For the rest of the day your all in big trouble," Cole said coldly to them.

They all huddled together frightened and scared.

"W-What was that a-anyway," Polly asked, frighten but course.

"Porn, a form of entertainment for people, not something you girls shouldn't be watching it would rot your minds," Cole said...From experience, "Now clean up the kitchen like I said while I'll make dinner your probably hungry... Right!?" He said annoyed.

They all quickly nodded.

They all moved into the kitchen grabbing their plate and washing them, Cole stood there watching them ensuring they did it this time, once they finished they huddled back together again and Cole moved to open the fridge but the wondered something.

"Hey what you girls eat earlier?"

They were silent until Ashley spoke up.

"W-We made toast, Master I hope you not angry with us."

"Really," sounded surprised but turned stern, "how?"

They all point in unison towards the toaster.

"We use the metal box, I-I saw you use it this m-morning and then," Molly spoke but then stopped.

"Then I figured out of to use it and made us toast," Polly said.

Cole was actually surprise and glade the home didn't burn down but he was still impressed.

"I see...Well done I'm proud," He said the girls smiled happily, "but It doesn't change the fact you're all in trouble," He said sternly, the girl return to frighten and nervous.

Quickly getting started cooking something simple, he was tried, work was long and boring draining him of his energy, he turned to find himself completely alone, frowning he turned but found the girl hiding around the corning it annoyed him how easily frightened they have gotten so damn annoying it made him feel guilty.

Time quickly passed and dinner was ready getting and set plate he heard their stomachs rumbling from behind the corner, he looked overseeing their ears popping out he couldn't help grin at that.

"Dinner's ready," he called out.

They came rushing in all filling around the table and sitting down In their usual spots.

"Thank you, Master," Holly said.

"Your welcome Holly," He said trying to lighten the mood.

"Thanks, Master," Sally said next

"No problem Sally."

"Your very generous thank you," Polly said.

"Your very welcome Polly," Said a tiny bit annoyed but wanted to hide it.

"T-Thanks you M-Master," Molly said.

"Your welcome too Molly."

Everyone looked to Ashley, "W-We're sorry for what we did, and we won't do it again, thank you for dinner."

Cole actually smiled a little looking at them, their eye widening, "your forgiven and your welcome Ashley," he said kindly beginning to eat his meal.

The mood lightens as Cole asked them about their day and what else they did, they said they slept together for most of the day, figuring out how to work the toaster was fun, they asked about his day which he described as extremely boring but the girl seemed interested.

He explained what he did and the place he worked at, he explained about cars needing oil and such, their questions seemed endless but he was in a better mood and was fine to answer them.

They soon finish Cole taking out his plate his girl holding theirs, They got into a system Cole cleaned them, Holly Molly and Sally dried them then Ashley and Polly put them away it was like a team unit it was nice.

Once Cole moved into the living room sitting down on the sofa letting his weary muscles relax, he was about to grab the remote but froze realizing that if he just turns on the TV they would obviously watch it making their punishment meaningless, so he just lay back wondering on what to do.

They slowly came out and go into their position on the sofa snuggling next to him he didn't move or say anything he just let them do their thing they looked excited towards the TV but he stayed stern keeping his word so all they did was hold him which was a simple pleasure that they greatly enjoyed.

"So...without the TV what are we going to do now?" Sally asked.

Cole was going to respond but then an old memory popped into his head of him getting in trouble and rightly being banned from all technology so when he asked the same thing his father got out board games it was a fun afternoon.

Cole grinned, "I'll show you I think it's around here somewhere," He said getting up heading to a lone cabinet by a wall. They watch him curious as to what he was trying to find, quickly pulling out a large but flat cardboard box, they tilted their heads at the object.

He presented it to them, dust covering the top which he swiped away with his hand it said 'Snakes and Ladders' the girls got weary but Cole quickly calmed them.

"There's no snakes in here don't worry, it a board game."

"A board game?" Polly asked confused.

"Yeah...It's better if I just showed you," Cole spoke while opening it up.

Inside the box was a flat surface with a number on it on what looked like a colored grid with some boxes having ladders and some cartoonish snake there were dice and six little color plastic stubs.

"What is this Master?" Molly asked.

"It's a game where you have to get your colored thing," he held up a colored stub, "and get it to a hundred, it a simple game but I remembered it being fun."

They watched him set up he motioned them to come over, they gathered around the small board quite confused until Cole explained it, he picked a red color stub and placed it on 1 then rolled the dice getting a 4 he moved it on the fourth spot.

The girl was getting interested now as Cole offered them a stub they could use and started playing with them, each throwing the dice and landing on different squares Molly landed on a ladder which Cole explained what happen ending up in first place, Sally ended up on a snake head which again Cole showed what happened Sally got grumpy after that but quickly pipped up when she landed on a ladder.

They played the game for an hour with Molly winning, in the end, they all had gleeful smiles on their faces as they placed finding it incredibly fun. They immediately asked to play again to which Cole agreed actually enjoying himself.

"This is so fun when did you first play this?" Holly asked in the middle of another game.

"With my family, I only ever played this with my family."

Their earshot up and their eye widen as they looked at each other.

"Your family! And you only played this game with your family so... Does that mean we're your family too?" Ashley said excitedly.

Cole looked up seeing their happy smile he realized what he said was being taken out of context and need to clear this but over the past few days he been growing attached to them their innocent and cuteness seem just too radiant happiness breaking through his tough shell they cared about him which he didn't want to accept...And still won't.

"N-No, no it just something a group of people do together but we're...We're not."

There smiled faded the mood turning dark he knew how much they wanted him but again he was not ready he was just keeping his promise of looking after them that all. They finished the game and started yawning he was getting tired himself.

Putting the game away he discovered the girl was already gone, he later found them in the bathroom brushing their teeth he was proud but wanted to keep quote, once they finished he watched them actually entering the spare bedroom.

1...45678...11