Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The others eye widen as she watches Molly the most scared and nervous now fighting back.

"No more running away, no more we found our home and our master and here he lays injured, I WILL NOT LET HIM DIE HERE! AFTER HE RISKED HIS LIFE TO SAVE OURS!" Molly shouted in pure rage, "FIGHT WITH ME AND FIGHT ANY THAT MIGHT TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM US AS HE WILL FIGHT ANY THAT MIGHT TRY TO TAKE US AWAY FROM HIM!"

The other felt it to, a wave of primal anger and a desire to protect their home and master they were tired of running and now would fight back their instinct told them to run, but they didn't want too and stood up angry.

The other picked up sticks and sharp stone throwing it at the bear, it roars annoyed, chasing and slashing at any that come near, but they were too quick easily dodging the bear's heavily slow attacks.

Cole opened an eye slightly as he watches they girls fight the bear, Molly jumping on it's back slamming down countless swings from the axe while other threw and stabbed the beast with stones and sticks there was nothing the bear could do but endure.

Finally after one might swing from Molly the bear fell with a final roar, laying dead the girl couldn't believe what they had done defeating the threat no just running away but fighting back they all cheer at their victory.

Cole smiled and closed his eye to rest the last thing he saw was the girls running towards him shouting something he couldn't hear and was already out.

###

Gentle sunlight pierced through the room caught Cole's eye, irritated by it he gently opened them, slowly remembering the events that happened to him last time he was awake, he quickly looked around his surroundings in a panic, he realized he was in his room on his bed.

He discovered bandages covering his chest, arms, shoulder, hands and last his cheek, the pain and aches were still there but his bed supported him, rising to a sitting position he discovered he was alone he was worried.

Fuck what the hell happens, how long have I been out? How did it get here?

Like on quite, a golden bunny girl came walking in with a sadden worried expression, but she looked up discovering her master was finally awake, her sadness fade and the biggest smile Cole has ever seen was plated on her face, he knew who this was, it was Holly.

"MASTER!" she said running towards him.

He smiled and reached out as she jumped towards him she snuggled into his chest which responded with a grunt of pain, Holly quickly back off apologizing but still holding on.

A moment later the other girls came sprinting into the room and seeing Cole awake all had smiles on their faces.

"MASTER!" they all shout jumping at him.

He again grunted in pain his chest was hurting like hell, again they apologized which got a laugh out of Cole, he wrapped his arms around them and hugged them tightly.

"I was so worried about you all after I passed out... What happened?"

They continued to snuggle and hug him tightly they had been so scared, they lost their master after so soon gaining one.

"We killed the bear... Well, Molly, did she become quite the warrior," Ashley said.

Molly blushed and shied away a little, "I got angry and Master just saved us I didn't want to lose him," she said with a hint of protectiveness in her voice.

"We was scared, you were bleeding heavily we used our magic to try and slow down the bleeding then we got you home, the storm cleared and we knew where to go so we carried you," Sally said.

"Then we bandaged up your wounds and try healing the smaller one, you now have a few permanent scars on your chest, arms, face, and hands...Sorry we couldn't remove them but it does make you look like a badass," Polly said.

Cole grinned a little touching his scar on his cheek from the wolf claw, "Worth it if it meant saving you all."

All of them blushed, holding onto him gentle.

"You didn't wake up for two days, we were worried you would never wake up...Do you mean what you said back at the cave... About keeping us," Holly said nervous, they all did, looking at him.

Cole looked at them and smiled, "Of course I meant it, we're family."

They all smiled widely and started crying finally a home, no longer running, no longer hiding away they trusted him completely as he trusted them he hugged them and calmed them down.

The phone rang, everyone grumbled at it ruining their special moment, Holly grabbed it and passed it to Cole.

"It been doing that for the past two days so annoying, but we hope it would wake you up," Holly said.

Cole grabbing it finding it to be his boss calling him he mentally prepared for what he had to say.

"Hello?" Cole said annoyed.

"Cole where the hell are you? You've been off the grid for days now, you missed working for days now," His boss said clearly pissed off.

"Hey, I had... Family emergencies and you said I had those days off!" Cole argued back.

"Family emergencies? Please everyone in town knows how your parent dumbed you at that shitty cabin to get you out their hair now I'm willing to forget all those if you head into work right down or you're done for!"

Cole was about to speak but his girls held his injured hand shaken their head.

"Don't go Master he's not nice and you don't need him you have us remember? We can help, we want to help Master," Ashley said.

"Master?" Said his boss on the other line hearing Ashley, "You got some girl locked up calling you master that what you've been doing these past few days... You know I'll be will to forget if you let me have a go with her," said his slimy married boss.

Cole got angry, really fucking angry.

"Never you fucking cunt! Why don't you use that whore of a wife! And you know what I fucking quit! fuck you boss and fuck your whole gas station! I hope it all burns to the ground and if I see you or anyone near my home I'll break your legs and dump you in the wood, their wolves in these woods and their not fucking friendly," Cole shouted into the phone losing his temper.

The girl was no longer afraid of him and now tried calming him down.

"The fuck you say you to me you little shit-"

Cole ended the call sighing, "Well looks like I'm jobless, no idea how I'm gonna feed ya all now."

"Oh Master have you forgotten so quickly," Holly said.

Cole looked up, all of them was showing off their hair clearing tell him he could use it.

"You really don't mind?" Cole said.

"Of course not we're normally nervous about let people use our hair but your so much more different from anyone we've ever met and your our bonded master we know you love us more than the hair so use as much as you want and as much as you need our hair grows quickly to a length we want we love you, Master," Molly said.

"T-Thanks... Wait bonded master?"

"Yes a bonded master is a perfect master one were monster and human completely accept each other and trust, love each other you faced a whole pack of wolves and sacrificed yourself to save Molly, we can't be without you and you can't be without us, so we are now bonded, like husband and wife, mated for life," Polly said.

"Huh ok then great," Cole said not really knowing how to respond, but he just hugged them close.

"And in spring you can pump babies into us," Sally said excitedly.

"Yeah babies," the other said excitedly.

Cole's eye snapped open, "B-Babies!? I-I don't think I'm ready to have kids," He said nervous blushing.

They all tilted their head enjoying his nervous state, "Come on master It would be fun it's what lovers do," Holy said.

"I-I'll thinks about it already I'm still recovering."

"Well I hope you'll still well enough for tonight," Molly said blushing lustfully.

"What?"

"You still haven't mated with me, Molly and Holly...We can hardly wait we want your seed in us, your scent covering our bodies as we cover yours with ours you have Sally's and Polly scent on you but not all of us it something important between master and monster, we want it soon," Ashley said.

Cole could only grin his ball ached as he hadn't had any relief in days thinking about their naked bodies stern his cock waking, it making it harden, the girl quickly noticed it under the covers as all their hand pressed against it they were breathing heavily.

"L-Later," Ashley said trying to hold back he just woken up from a few days rest, his body needed to be ready.

The girl helped him out of bed his leg felt like jelly on the hardwood floor, he quickly got used to walking again, he discovered he stank and needed a shower, the girl suggested a bath as they wanted to bath with him.

Agree to it the girl quickly got excited and ran into the bathroom setting it up while Cole stayed in the bedroom with Molly staying with him becoming quite protective, standing as his personal guard but still retaining that shy cuteness she always had.

Molly explained that they had been figuring out everything around the home they sort of knew how to work everything including the stove but what Molly didn't tell him was that they almost burnt down the house trying to use the damn thing but what he didn't know won't hurt him.

She also said about how Sally enjoyed cooking and was eager to learn, Cole smiled sitting on the bed still in the bedroom after the girls quickly left preparing their bath, he did learn how to be chief so he didn't mind passing his two years of college teachings to an eager student.

"Hey bath is ready," Sally announced pooping her head in.

Molly led Cole to the bathroom everyone else was naked in the bath, Molly and Sally got naked too and so did Cole not feeling embarrassed but maybe a little, now he needed to remove the bandage and see the damage done to his semi young body.

Removing one of his chests finding a massive bear claw scar from his shoulder down to his hip, it was massive but it looks like it healed well just aches and pains, removing the one from his cheek finding a small slash mark clearly done by the brown wolf it was noticeable on his cheek, his arms and hand was not much better with claws and bite mark on them.

The girls blushed finding his scars sexy knowing he got them by saving their lives, proof of his battle against all the odds for them, it made them feel special and eager to help their bonded master even more than before.

Get in slowly the warm water relaxed his aching tired muscles full relaxing in the tub, the girl quickly moved in three resting on his chest in the water and two but his legs it was a very tight fit, but they were just happy to be close to each other.

I'm guessing their going to be extra clingy for the next few days... Not that I mind I might be just as clingy after what happened we all need to relax and de-stress.

"I swear the first thing we are getting is a bigger tub," said the other quickly agreeing.

Some time passed and they wanted to get out washing and cleaning up they quickly left the bathtub, they asked Cole to dry them like a few days ago and he agreed drying himself and the girls but it was different this time no longer just rushing over their bodies but going slow and gentle feeling every curve of their bodies seeing how each was different from each other it was pleasant and the girls enjoyed the extra attention.

The rest of the day trailed on as if normal Cole no longer needed to worry about work but he was worried about money, he would have a ton of gold thanks to the girls but turning the gold into money may be a problem and then he needed to think on what to use the money on maybe being a place that was hidden a secluded hideaway to keep the girl safe he would need to think about it later.

Sally was eager to help Cole with dinner helping prepare the meal, Cole offered to help her and teach her what he knew her eyes sparkled with excitement as she quickly agreed he smiles to her response and all had a wonderful dinner but Cole promised them they would be happing cake to celebrate them becoming a family which got the girl all excited.

They the rest of the day relaxing and watching TV and a silly romance film mostly for resting Cole's injuries. Outside turn dark and Molly, Holly, and Ashley was getting excited and quote touchy with Cole, but he was getting excited too his cock twitch all night waiting for this.

"Is it time Master?" Ashley asked innocently.

Cole couldn't help grinning, "Yeah no point in holding back."

Ashley, Molly, and Holly seem to leap off the sofa and drag him upstairs Cole checked for Polly and Sally who was quickly following them.

"You know I got to take you all to a clothing store one day you might find something else for you to wear," Cole said.

The girl tilted their heads, "Clothes? We don't need them we can make our golden dress," Sally said.

"Yeah, but who knows you might find something of interest," Cole replied.

They quickly walked to Cole's bedroom their clothes already disappearing, a swirling lustful excitement filled them, eagerly getting on the bed the girls quickly joined him, Cole removed his clothing left was only his boxers the girls gently pushed him on the bed laying there, hungry lustful stares came upon him no longer prey turning to predators their hand creased his growing cock.

"Getting excited Master having five girls all horny and wanting you," Sally said.

"Y-Yeah but I don't think I could do all five of you in one night."

"In time Master and that would deserve some cake but tonight is just Holly, Ashley and Molly, me and Sally don't might waiting but you better fuck us tomorrow," Polly said.

He nodded in agreement, Polly and Sally moved away letting the other have their Master for tonight, but they had each other and decided to enjoy each other like a few days ago, Sally leaped at Polly kissing her before falling down on the soft covers at the end of the bed.

Holly and Ashley were either side of Molly who stayed in the middle her shy-full demeanour changing to lustful and horny, gently grabbing his boxes pulling away reviling his throbbing cock.

Molly smiled lustfully unable to hold back licks his shaft from the base to his tip making him shutter, Ashley and Holly nervously moved in their hand gently on his cock moving up and down while Molly put his tip in her mouth.

"Yeah I wanted to taste him first," Holly pouting.

"Finders keepers," Molly said quickly putting his cock back in her mouth savouring her master's taste.

Ashley and Holy began licking the side of his cock their wet warm tongues on his cock felt amazing with Molly sucking and officially licking his tip a bit of pre-cum came out she quickly licked it up enjoying the taste same a Sally.

The stimulation was getting too much he was getting closer, but suddenly all girls pull away Cole rising confused Molly quickly got into position aiming his cock as her tight wet entrance.

"I'm going first, Master so just lay there and enjoy it," She said pushing against his chest but when he wouldn't lay down she grinned, "girls restrain him," Said commandingly.

Both Holly and Ashley roughly yet gently avoiding the massive scar on his chest held him down he was quite surprised from Molly again she was normally the shy one.

"Wow Molly didn't think you were this dominant in bed," He said grinning.

Molly blush for a split second but returned to her persona, "I'm surprised to master but since the cave, I've never felt like that before I've always been the scared shy one but the fear of losing you and my home just... Made me switch and now I like getting like this...I hope you don't mind Master," Said losing her persona and getting nervous.

Cole gave the shy girl a grin, "I don't mind Molly it's... Actually quite sexy."

Molly grinned lustfully at him, she pressed down on his cock but it didn't enter her the lips of her pussy pressed against his cock, she moved back and forth her wet juices covering it, Cole breathed heavily while Ashley and Holly just held him down grinning ear to ear occasion licking his cheek affectionately.

"Do you want it, Master? To be inside your cute little bunny girl?" Molly said.

Cole remained silent.

"Do you Master? I won't put it in until you ask for it."

Cole was hitting his limit getting turned on by Molly as she looked down at him like a toy, Cole was never into being domination, but he would indulge Molly's new interested and play her game.

"Y-Yeah I want it."

"Want what? Master, I won't know till you say it clearly."

Cole sighed, "I want to be inside you pussy Molly."

Molly smiled in satisfaction, "Good Master."

True to her word she lifted herself up and held his cock with or left hand having troubling aiming it, then two hands came down holding it in position, it was Holly and Ashley's keeping it still for Molly.

With a silent thank you to Holly and Ashley, she lower herself, Cole felt his cock slowly sliding inside her spreading her virgin walls until she abruptly forced her self down making her scream in pleasure and pain.

Molly froze her eye widen her leg shaking, Cole's cock was constricted and massaged by Molly trembling walls adjusting to the invading mass filling her up.

"Molly are you ok?"

"Y-Yeah I'm fine."

After another minute she started moving slowly rising and falling at a gentle pace, it still hurt a little, but she wanted this, wanted her master to feel good the rough heavily breathing he gave off showed how good this felt to him.

"How is it, Molly?" Holly asked.

"A-Amazing so amazing," Molly replied losing herself the pain finally fade now replaced with pure pleasure.

She moved faster, the cock inside her piercing her most inner depths kissing her womb again and again, her wall clung tightly around him sucking him in again and again, Cole's earlier climax built up fast the familiar felting about to burst from his throbbing cock.

"Molly I'm gonna cum."

"Do it please, filled my womb with your seed Master," demanded Molly.

Cole suddenly sat up, Holly and Ashley were rubbing their pussy's to not react into his movement, and he wrapped his armed around Molly, she yelped in surprise as he thrust into her, she grabs his cheeks and kissed him, her tongue swirling in each other mouth.

Molly climaxed in Cole's tight embrace, her climax triggered his and his cock pulsed and flexed releasing his seed into her, she moaned loudly into his neck her body shaking like a left, Cole held her protectively as they both fell back onto the bed hugging each other.

Molly's face was plated with a massive smile put in an orgasmic daze, Cole gently lifted her his cock slipped out of her, Ashley moved he gentle laying Molly down beside him letting her rest, Cole cock was still hard.

Both Ashley and Holly were looking at each other and his hard cock deciding on who would go next.

"You go next Holly I don't mind waiting," Ashley said.

"No you should, you've worked the hardest looking after us for so long you deserve this," Holly said.

Ashley looked conflicted all putting everyone else before her, Cole reached out to Ashley who yelped in surprise sitting on Cole lap, Holly moved to the dazed Molly eager to lick away at her leaking pussy.

Both Ashley and Cole looked into each other eye, Ashley blushed she felt his hard wet cock between her legs, she was nervous.

"So you've always been the leader?"

"S-Since the start I like seeing myself as your vice-leader now when you not around."

"I see... Well, it looks like my vice leader needs a little pampering."

She was confused, he suddenly kissed her, he lay down and rolled her onto her side as Cole moved down lifting her leg she was incredibly flexible, Ashley blushed and was about o speak but then was silenced by Cole's hand rubbing her leg and foot.

"M-Master T-Their sensitive."

"I know but they must hard after so much running around on them," Cole grinned.

He positions his cock by her entrance as well as rubbing his cock against her, Ashley was breathing heavily from the onslaught of Cole's foot rub and teasing.