Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait sells magical items...I think that might be dangerous.

"Don't worry the shop only appears to those who are destined to find it or to allies of Madam Mystery."

"I see wait that's a lot to take in," Cole said.

"Yeah I know but if you need any help please don't hesitate to call that number, your under our protection we know how rare golden bunny girls and are beyond happy they found themselves a master," Selina said.

She got up and had her hand out, Cole got up too and shook it, she apologies again for hurting him and he forgave her, she said she had to leave and report back and that it was nice meeting him.

"That lady was strange but it's good we have ourselves, someone, to help us in our time of need," Holly said.

"Yeah, and what a strange shop too, maybe one day we could visit it and find what magical items they have to sell... Could be fun."

"Our show! It's about to start."

"Shit your right," Cole said in a rush.

Everyone got comfy on the sofa, Cole turned the TV on luckily the show just stared he relaxed against his girls there was never a dull day with these cute girls around.

The End.

1...67891011