Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The human world is very scary and very dangerous, we were cautious as too trust you, you human are mean and greedy but when you saw Holly you didn't see her as a prize or trophy she needed help and you helped her expecting nothing," Sally said reaching for his arm pulling it toward her soon everyone had a hold on his arm, holding it close, "we have a strong sense of judging people's true character, your not bad, cruel or evil you kind-hearted, so we picked you to be our master."

Ashley spoke next, "we were planning on introducing ourselves next time you were in the forest but then the storm started, and we ran to your home and you let us in and said you'll take care of us you knew we had nothing to offer and yet you still gave us shelter."

Holly spoke next, "so please love and look after us we've seen so many bad things and what we want is a master like you," they all look at him with happiness and hope in their eyes.

Cole pulled his arm away and turned, "I-I'm sorry girls I'm not cut up to be anyone's master or caretaker, I'm just looking after you until the storm is done I've got enough on my plate right now and... Taking care of five extreme rare bunny girls would be too much," he said getting up walking towards the door, "I'll get dinner ready I need to see if I have any vegetables," he said leaving and closing the door the room turn to a sad silence.

"Did we do something wrong?" Molly asked a little nervous.

"I don't know there is something very wrong with Master I wonder what would be on his plate?" Polly said.

"Food! It would be food that what goes on a plate," Sally said eagerly.

"Maybe but I don't think that's what he meant I wish he would open up too us and then maybe we could find out what's wrong and make him happy," Holly said.

"We did just meet him so he just needs time to get used to us...we did just spring into his life so we have to be the best bunny girls ever so he will love us but now lets clean up and make sure to get behind your ears," Ashley said.

All the girls started cleaning up and washing and playing a little in the big tub the water was warm and nice, meanwhile Cole was looking through his fridge he wondered if they could eat meat something he would have to check later.

His mind soon drifted to the girls was it true what they said, their hair turning to gold, with that he wouldn't have to worry about money ever again they trusted him nothing is stopping him from taking it, one girl was a literally a gold mine but times that now by five is a jacket pot he could have whatever he wanted never have to worry about a thing again all he had to do was uses them it would be so easy...NO! That single thought blasted into his head eradicating all those cruel greedy feelings, he was not like them, he will not use or manipulate them, he was not like his friends he will not become the monster he hates so much he will take care of them and send them on their way but he swears to himself that he will not hurt the girls like how his 'friends' hurt him.

He sighed and grabbed some vegetables thinking of what to make he hasn't cooked for anyone in a long time a little bit of excitement came to him but then he suddenly realized that he never gave them a towel to dry off, looking at his phone he saw it was time for them to exit out.

The bathroom door open and the girls saw their master coming in with multiple towels.

"Come on girls get out it time to dry yourselves," he said.

The girl slowly got out grabbing a towel for each one he turned to leave but one of the girls stopped him.

"Could you dry us off please," Molly said giving him bunny eyes.

He was about to refuse until the others did the same he grumbled and took off his shirt the others looked happy as he sat down Molly sat in his lap happily as he grabbed the towel the others wait patiently for him.

He rubbed down their hair Molly nuzzled into the towel as he dried her he got a feel for her ears they were soft like an actual rabbit, he moves down her body hesitantly about cleaning her front so he moves to her arms and then her back and gently to her strange legs, she stretched them out and he got a feel for them he wondered how fast they could run, he moved to her feet they had segmented paws just like a rabbit but bigger, once he finished the leg he moved to the other.

"All right next," he said but Molly spoke up.

"You never dried the front and my thighs you need to do that," Molly complained but then quickly shied away.

"You can do that yourself."

"No Master you need too please," Molly pleaded.

He sighed and moved the towel to her front he could feel her small stomach and then her breasts through the towel they were soft and Molly moaned a little, he moved down to her thighs doing his best to avoid her pussy but some of it brushed against her and she moaned quietly as he finished cleaning her up.

"Ok so I don't know where your clothes went so-" he was about to continue but Molly spoke.

"Don't worry we make our own clothes."

She got up her body sparkled a little and suddenly she had a simple gold dress on she did a little spin and smiled.

"Huh that's handy," he said.

"Me next!" Came Holly.

"No me next," Came Sally

"No me," came Polly

Soon the girl started arguing on who would get dried next.

"Girls!" Ashley and Cole said at the same time.

The girl immediately listens to both Cole and Ashley looked at each other and laughing a little.

"All right Ashley you next come here and I'll dry you off," Cole said.

"Thank you, Master."

The other girls sighed and pouted, he soon started drying Ashley she was much the same as Molly but with bigger breast but he found out her legs and feet were quite sensitive once she was finished he moved on to the next girl.

It took him ten minutes to finish all the girls he lingers a little on Sally's breast there were a D size even tho she was around the same height as the other her breast was her sensitive spot and he checked Holly's bandages they were wet so he removed them and found her wounded comply gone she said golden bunny girl are fast healers because of their magical fur and hair, he nodded and disposed of the stuff then Polly who seem to squint and rub her eye a lot he wondered if she had seeing problems he would have to check later but while he dried them the others waited patiently for him to finish.

"All right you all were very patent now go downstairs and sit in the kitchen I'll make something quick and easy also can you eat meat?"

"Yes we can Master," Polly said.

"Excellent now go, I'll drain the bath see you in a moment," he turned to get to work.

The girl left all wearing their golden dress heading downstairs and finding the kitchen with a table it had enough space for six people so the girl got into their spots, Cole came down with a spring in his step, but he didn't want to show it, something he hadn't been about to do in a long time and that cook for someone he felt inspired and had an urge to please but he wouldn't have cared if they enjoyed it or not but he was a chief after all he knew his food would be good.

He headed into the kitchen, the girl followed him like ducklings to their mother, when they saw him he went to the fridge pulling out some food mostly vegetable he didn't have much because he didn't eat a lot, he knew tomorrow he would need to head out for food thank god tomorrow was the weekend his only two days off.

"What you gonna make?" Sally said.

"Well, I don't have much need to head out tomorrow for food so I could make a special salad...Yeah if I-" he trailed of talking quietly to himself.

Cole started putting food together turning on the over and getting his cooking tools together the girls look excitedly over they never saw him like this they liked it, after about 15 minutes he prepared their meal a combination of meat and salad, nice simple dinner, putting it evenly onto some plates and giving it to them.

"Eat up dinner's done," he said sitting down to his own.

He was surprised to see they knew how to use it, and they ate the girl's eyes seem to light it at the meal.

"This is amazing Master the best meal ever!"

"Yeah, it's much better than what we normally have," Sally said.

"What do you normally eat?" Cole asked caught his interest.

"Oh well grass and plants, we would need to turn to our bunny forms for that but occasionally we would find some leftovers, vegetables, and fruit we can eat many things it was fun but this is the better," Holly said excitedly.

"Interesting but thanks I haven't cooked for anyone in a long time it nice," He said smiling slightly.

"Why?" Molly asked innocently.

"Because I haven't as simple as that," Cole grumbled to her answer.

Molly looked away frightened and continued eating the rest did, soon they all finished and Cole told them to enter the living room and get comfy he didn't really know what to do with them so he was taking this one step at a time.

Cleaning up and heading out he found them sitting around the sofa there ears twitch and heard him coming he found them making a space for him he found it sweet, quickly sitting down laying back relaxing but instantly the girls gotten into position around him, one on either side of him on his chest and two by his legs they snuggled close to him feeling safe.

Cole didn't want to admit it was nice he didn't feel lonely and they seem to trust him and want his attention, he laid back his head relaxing they were soft and warm and they unbelievably cute, then a naughty thought popped into his head, he could have fun with them like his own harem of bunny girls.

He shook it head rejecting the thoughts he wouldn't use them as he told himself before, seeing as the girls weren't budging he tried to grab the remote but Ashley held tight not wanting his arm to leave her, he grumbled to himself and laid back trapped in this bunny cage.

Looking again at each one his mind returned back to the conversation he had with them they said mythical creatures so does that mean all those myths and legends exists like werewolves and vampires?

God that would be scary facing against a vampire or werewolf or anything else, they also spoke about magic so does that mean magic exists too? Who knows but that trap he saw earlier it must have been meant for them.

He was a little glad they found him if anyone else did they probably capture them and use them for their golden and magical ability... As well as, then his memory flashed back to their naked body's they all looked 18 or 19, young, curvy and innocent too plus they were beautiful so it not hard to see that if anyone had them they would probably force themselves on these girls.

He noticed some of them were breathing gently looking down he saw a few had their eye close slowly drifting to sleep, Ashley and Holly grabbed his arms wrapping them around all of them like some hug some even licked his arms a few times which he found weird but ignored it.

He didn't want to disturb them but it was probably a good idea to get them into an actual bed, he had a spare room that was empty but had a big bed, so he would need to worry about them as they clearly wanted to be together at all times.

Which raised another question, are they sisters? Or just a bunch of girls becoming a group being together? Even so, how does a bunny herd even start do they just meet somewhere? He would ask them tomorrow.

Trying to move from his bunny cage he tries to no avail.

"Girls you gonna need to move, if you going to fall asleep at least fall asleep in a bed."

Molly moved a little, "a bed? What's a bed? We normally just huddle around each other and fall asleep."

Cole sighed, "A bed is a big comfy... Thing people sleep in their one upstairs you can use."

Polly slowly waking up, "Is that where Master sleeps?"

"Sort of I sleep in the room next too it," he started moving more waking the other girls, "Come on I'd rather fall asleep in my own bed."

One by one the girl awaken from their slumber and got up standing there a little tired holding each other hand's Cole could finally stand. All dizzy and tired from waking up, he felt a little bad but then move on, he felt small hand holding onto him, looking down her saw a few holds on to him either his hand or shirt. These girls are really clingy he thought to himself.

Walking slowly upstairs with his golden companions close by, the dark wooden hallway was eerily the girl hugged closer to him but Cole was unfazed he didn't bother clicking on a light it didn't work anyway.

Shifting slowly there was a door to his left, this was his room continued on there was a room at the end of the hall on both sides, one leading to a spare bedroom and the other a storeroom for stuff he thinks it was originally a stupid or office he couldn't remember, and he wasn't too bothered to find out.

Arriving and opening the door the girl peeked in, curious.

"This will be your room, I guessed you all wanted to be together so this bed would be big enough," Cole said.

The girl entered the wide room it was pretty barren and plain with only a large bed in the middle of the room opposite the wall, there was a dresser with nothing in it to the right was a window rain slammed heavily onto it, the storm was still raging on.

"This room is really big Master and that bed looks so soft," Ashley said excitedly.

"We would never need to worry about getting cold again in this," Sally said too.

All the girl at once made their clothes disappear there naked body showing off he was about to turn away but remember they were fine with him looking at them, his eyes fell to their cute butts noticing Molly had the cutest and most plump one, that's one cute ass, he thought, leaning in the doorway.

All made their way, noticing the clover and lifting it they quickly got in making a large spot in the middle their eye fell upon him.

"Come on Master the bed is really soft," Holly said.

"Yeah come on," Said Polly.

Cole sighed, "I'm not sleeping in this room mine is next doors I'll see you in the morning."

He turns back before he heard them all a start pleading.

"What! No come sleep with us we'll feel a lot safer with you here," Molly said.

"Please Master please, please, please," pleaded Sally.

"It's not right without you, please Master," Said Ashley.

"I said no!" he said loudly annoyed losing his temper.

All the girl quiet down shying away from him a little afraid, Cole sighed and placed a hand on his face.

"I'm sorry...If you get scared during the night come to my room I find it weird how you're so trusting and eager to be with me it just... Doesn't seem right, only come in if you need something ok?" he said calmly looking at the girls they all nodded.

"Good night," he said to the girl.

"Night," they all said quietly getting under the covers.

Making his way to the bathroom he realized he should have made them brush their teeth but then again, should they? He thought that they can use their magic for stuff like that. Finishing off and heading to his room.

His room was not that much better than there he found it pointless having knickknacks and such on what he needed a dresser, nightstand and a desk with his laptop on it, to his left he saw the rain beat against the windows smashing into them like angry tiny bricks, he knew they would hold.

Getting undressed and into his boxers he slipped into his bed, grabbing a book he been reading at night (a cheesy romance story) his mind couldn't focus he kept thinking about the bunny girls.

Where did they come from? How can they use magic? Could he use magic? Why did they trust him so much? They said about them choosing him as their 'Master' but in other words their caretaker.

Was it true what they said? That some monsters are looking for caretakers to look after them as he knew himself how cruel people can be so having a human as a caretaker would help, but he was no caretaker or master he was just some normal grumpy guy.

He rubbed his temples, "The storm should lighten up tomorrow, they can be on their way and I can get back to getting out of this shit hole," he said to himself.

Putting the book down and turning out the light he suddenly heard a massive boom almost shaking the house and then some very loud screams.

"Uh oh."

The door burst open and five sacred, panicking bunny girls were climbing over each other, running towards him, leaping towards him on the bed they all grabbed onto him until it hurt their hands squeezing his bare skin all clinging to his body all shaking.

"W-We're s-sorry the t-thunder scared us," Molly said.

Cole looked down and at them, all looking fearful towards him fear he sent them away and the storm, he sighed.

"I see I did say to come in if you need too," he said they all nodded fearfully he sighed again knowing if he sent them back they would get scared again and run to him like a child lost at the mall, "you want to sleep here tonight?"

"Yes please," they all said at once.

Cole lifted the covers and helped them in, Molly was to his left next to Polly he hands almost came to her perfect ass trying not to touch it, to his right was Sally, Holly and Ashley getting snug holding onto each other, Sally large boobs were in clear view again a few gave a quick licks on him which again he ignored.

His hand were wrapped around them and noticed they already fell asleep next to him pressing themselves against his skin their bodies were warm and soft, he found it cute, using his teeth to grab the covers, he brought it up towards him and soon he got comfy under then.

He hasn't felt this in a long time the familiar feeling of a woman in his bed her warm naked body next to his he felt truly comfortable and...Happy, he soon drifted to sleep.

###

Cole woke up during the night, he couldn't see the time, and he wondered why he woke up, he looked down realizing he had a massive erection, he suddenly felt something wet on his left hand, on his fingers.

Turning over he heard gentle moans next to him, small hand manipulating his moving his finger, the hand pushed his fingers and they were covered in something wet and sticky something gripping his finger as he entered something, the moans got louder, he realized it was Molly.

She was breathing heavily, licking the arm she was holding on to, but she did not notice him.

"Y-Yes Master you feel so good, your f-fingers are deep inside me," She said quietly.

His eye widened as he heard Molly, he thought of her as the shy innocent one but yet she was using his hand and fingers to masturbate he wondered if he should do something.

Then he felt something soft touch his cock under the covers, looking back he saw Sally her eye wide with a massive grin.

"Is Master hard? Does he need some relief?" she said lustfully.

He gave a hard stare at her but she ignored it and slowly moved down under the covers, Holly quickly moved to the empty spot snuggling next to Cole her ears almost getting in the way.

"S-Sally want are you doing?" he said sternly and quiet.

"I'm giving Master his relief," she said he could see her there his constricted cock under the boxers getting harder.

Cole gave her another look again she ignored it and slowly removed his boxers his cock escaping getting bigger, Sally's eye widens and smiled as she fully removed them.

Not even saying anything word she enveloped it in her large breast and slowly started moving, Cole held back a moan as she did this smiling the whole time, then she put the exposed tip in her mouth.

Holly slowly started waking up and look down and saw Sally his cock in her lips sucking him off, pleasuring him.

"Oh is Master playing with Sally?" she said quietly before Cole could respond Holly's arms were around his neck, "I want to play with Master too," she said giving a tired