Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flickering the skull, he turned the switch turning it off, showing the girls again they returned but nothing happened their fear turned to curiosity as Ashley picked up the skull from Cole looking at it.

Cole felt a chill as he looked over at the cellar door finding a small piece of snow coming from the crack titling his head and crossing his arms he swears it was fine a minute ago.

Cole felt four girls leap at him hugging him tightly.

"Your our hero Master, saving us from the scare skull," Holly said licking his shirt.

"Yeah you didn't even seem fazed you're just so badass," Sally said excitedly.

The girls hugged their hero, Cole felt something come over him he couldn't explain it felt like joy it made him joyful to see them happy, he rested his hand on each of their heads they nuzzled against his hand affectionately.

"N-No problem," he said.

After another few moments of head scratching and hugging the group moved out the basement, he turned out the light and closing the door Ashley passed him the key he got it locking it there no need to go back down there.

Cole noticed something in Polly's hands.

"What you go there?" he said to Polly looking at him.

"I saw this weird rectangle thingy... What is it?" Polly asked.

Cole took it looking at them they were a very basic model glasses with a thin black frame, "Their glasses I used to need them years ago but no longer need them now they help with sight."

"Sight!" Polly said.

"Yeah," he said ask he noticed she was scratching her eye it suddenly clicked, "Polly...Do you have seeing problems?"

"I-I," she said nervously, "yes master I do, I can't see thing far away or even near and I don't know how to fix it magic won't help, so I don't know what to do."

Cole looked at her and then his old glasses, he grabbed something and started cleaning them, he passes it to Polly who just looks at him confused.

"Try putting them on your face," said mimic the action.

She looks around and does what he says finding out they just fall from her face she grabs it before they fall.

"Huh ok then, what happened," Cole asked confused they should of just fit on her face.

"W-Well," she said pulling her hair back his eye widen as he saw just flat skin where her ear should be.

Then it hit him their bunny ears was actually their ears, of course, they wouldn't have them on the side of her head.

"Then this is going to be a problem," Cole spoke annoyed.

"Oh if that how then work then," she paused for a moment then light shinned a little on the sides of her head.

Moving the hair now there were two cute little ears on the side of her head, Cole's eye widens as she put the glasses on again fitting perfectly.

"Master it still looks blurry," Polly contemplated.

"Of course they were suited for my eyes I'm gonna need to send you to someone who can give you an eye test, get proper glasses for you which might be a problem," he said scratching his chin.

"Oh don't worry I have an idea, Polly, Holly help me with this," Ashley said.

Both girls responded closing in Polly passed the glasses to her and they all closed their eye Sally stood next to Cole, he was about to ask what was happened but his glasses seem to light up shinning gently it changes it was still his glasses but the black frame become thicker and bigger but only slightly.

It must have only taken a moment before they all opened their eyes and Ashley held his new glasses passing them to Polly, she quickly put them on she looked unbelievably adorable, like a cute girl you would find at a library hidden away.

Her eye widens as everything around her was crystal clear everything had been blurry for so long she looked to Cole finally seeing his face and blushing intensely finding him strong and handsome.

"I can see...I can finally see everything is no longer blurry I...I don't know what to say, my magic wouldn't help I was afraid I would be like this forever," Polly said tearing up hugging Ashley, Holly, Sally and then Cole.

"I'm glad you can see I don't mind you having them I no longer need them."

Polly looked up her eye sparkling with joy and excitement as she gave the biggest smile, across the room Molly appeared tired and rubbing her eye.

"W-What going on," she said tried she didn't even bother putting on her golden dress.

"Polly can see now, we enchanted Master's old glasses, so she can see through them," Sally said.

"It's great," Polly said hugging Cole and looking around.

Polly stopped hugging Cole and moved towards the other they were all looking and asking about her glasses.

Cole moved to his bag putting them on the counter looking inside he grinned as he took at a massive carrot cake in a box the girls looked over and saw it there eye-widening their sense smelling something sweet and familiar.

"What is that," Holly said.

"Dessert girls, I won a scratch card at the mall and a cute blond girl took me to the back to get this massive cake I was thinking if you ever had carrot cake before."

"Wow it so big," Sally said.

"Yeah but for dessert."

"MASTER! LOOK!" Polly said pointing to outside.

Cole turn his eye widen shocked, it starts snowing and it was snowing hard Molly was right, the girl was press against the door window looking out watching it falling, mesmerized by it.

Then Ashley looked toward Cole giving a knowing smile, he sighed.

"Well... Molly was right, guess I will hold my end of the deal and let you stay till it calms down... God I hope that's soon I got work in a few days," Cole said.

They looked even happier watching the falling snow and knowing they could stay until it was good enough the travel it filled them with pure joy.

Cole started putting away everything glad he bought extra food, putting it all away he thought about making food for himself, the girl was still watching the snow fall gently on the ground covering it like a white blanket.

"Hey, you hungry?" Cole asked.

The girl quickly responded nodding effusively, he does to make a cluster of ham sandwiches they said they could eat meat but how much do they like it?

Little time passed the girls were sitting around the table waiting for Cole to finish, soon he placed the cluster of sandwiches on the table, confused they asked him what they were, Cole quickly explain grabbing one and biting it, he cut them into squares he liked them like that.

Ashley was the brave one taking one and biting down quickly enjoying it informing the other it was good they quickly dug in munching away the others.

"So when are we going to have that cake," Sally asked.

"Tonight after dinner this was lunch," Cole replied.

The smile fade he knew they were excited about it but it's better it has it later, "Don't worry you will have it later now come on let watch some TV."

Cole got up he thought about how to entertain the girls, maybe some TV might do the trick it kept him entertained why not these mythical creatures.

Sitting down the girl quickly found their spot around him either it being on the side of Cole, on Cole or down by his legs (he crossed them to make them feel secure) he grabbed the remote Sally and Polly were investigating turning it on.

He flicked through the channels trying to find something the girls might like horror and sports was not a good option also he thought it would be cruel to put on horror films just to see the girl reaction...But if he did then they wouldn't sleep for weeks and he was not cruel enough to do that.

He found a game show maybe this might pique their interest, putting it on their eye widen watching then started the question of what they were doing, why were they doing it and what exactly is a TV, he answered all their question.

An hour passed, and he was getting bored and from the look on the girl faces he would tell they were getting bored, so he decided to switch changing to someone else soon coming across Animal Planet.

This caught their attention much more than the other show, it showed the savanna, a cheetah hunting a zebra they seem to know it's not really there, but they can't help holding onto Cole when a hawk or coyote was on screen.

It soon switches to the polar ice capes watching penguins all huddled together they looked cute.

"Look penguin beastkin," Holly said excitedly.

The other girl just watched excitedly too while Cole just looked confused, on the screen a penguin was following around a cameraman it made the people on the show laugh as this penguin would not leave that guy alone.

"They just look like penguins," Cole said.

"Well yeah they're in disguise, humans are watching them we beastkin can sort of tell each other apart from normal animals but as you saw with us we can shift between our animals self and our humanoid selves but on the inside, we are still animals so not all beastkin are friendly to each other," Polly said looking at him wearing her new glasses.

"I don't get it what is a beastkin," Cole asked.

"Beastkin are us, but we are a little more special but there a type of monster that can shift between animal and humanoid it as simple as that it's just a type of monster like any other but werewolf and vampire are separated from us being classed as mythical creatures to you humans," Ashley said.

"I see there been something I've been wondering... Are all you sisters or did you meet up somewhere because you're all pretty close."

They were silent thinking on either to answer his question.

"We are not sisters...But we are like sisters, best friends, close companion in a common struggle we thought safety in numbers, that is why we are together," Holly said coldly.

"It started with me and Holly we are childhood friends then we had to leave our home to journey and find a new one, then we found Sally and Polly together, we were weary but discovered we were looking for the same thing, then we found Molly and saved her from people who captured her," Ashley said.

Molly held Cole legs tightly, painful memories returning, "we are prey animals no matter how special we are."

Cole was silent, guilt, asking them on painful memories these girls has been through a lot no wonder they wanted a caretaker.

"Thank you for telling me your story," He said a part of him generally cared about them, "People hurt-," He froze considering telling them why his past and why he so grumps so angry why he doesn't care they made him feel something.

No, he was not ready he knew one day soon he would reveal everything they earned his trust but not enough for that he returned to silence and hugged the girls closer wanting to give them some support, they hugged him.

"Master I'm hungry," Sally said her stomach rubbing.

He hadn't noticed how fast time had gone, looking at the wall clock he saw it was 4:30 pm he discovered he was hungry himself and got out his golden bunny cage to feed them and himself.

He went to make food while the girl continued to watch animal planet, as Cole started cooking he decided to make something nice for them to cheer them up from telling him their story or some hint of it, he may be a grumpy person, but he was not evil.

Preparing something vegetarian (they said they don't mind the meat but prefer fruit and veg) for them he wanted to make their eyes sparkle and managed to fix up something nice for them. 30 minutes later Cole was calling them in.

They arrived sitting around the table by the kitchen wall all looking at Cole eager for some food, he came and put a massive tray in the middle of the table, a lasagna with extra veg it may be simple, but he hadn't tested them on pasta or cheese yet.

Curious but weary he started cutting pieces for them all big enough to fill them all up him taking two, so he would only need to cut it into six. Cole dug in he only made this if he was in a bad mood one of the first things his mother taught him.

"Careful It's hot I don't want anyone getting burned," He said more than a warning than a concern.

Ashley went first taking off a little piece of what Cole gave her, blowing gently the others waited for her response, they really do see her as their leader or more like their vice leader, interesting Cole thought to himself.

Ashley placed the pasta In her mouth her senses tingled as her taste bud came alive with the tasty creamy cheese.

"It's the best thing I've ever tasted! Master, thank you," Ashley said excited now digging it.

The others surprised to her reaction started eating all having similar reaction all loving the cheese and veg with the hint of mince Cole was proud, satisfying these animal girls with his cooking skills.

After 20 minutes they finished their meal rubbing their pasta filled belly contently.

"I don't think I could eat another bite it was soooooooo good," Sally said happily the other girl nodded.

Cole grinned as he took him, there and the dish the lasagna was in, "I see then I guess your not hungry for... Carrot cake."

All their ears perked up looking over to Cole as he placed everything in the sink.

"Cake? That nice smelling thing earlier," Molly said.

"Yep it's really nice," Cole said still grinning.

"I wanna try it," Holly said.

"No I want to try it!" argued Sally.

The girl started going off talking about how they wanted to have the cake, both he and Ashley lost their patience.

"GIRLS," both Cole and Ashley said at the same time.

They stopped talking immediately turning silent.

"Sorry," Holly, Molly, and Sally said.

Both Cole and Ashley sighed then turned to each other finding this a little funny. Cole then opened the fridge revealing the carrot cake all the girl were excited.

"I was just playing around with you girls," Cole said placing it down grabbing a smaller plate for the cake, the girl watched hungrily as he slowly cut down six pieces enjoying their stare of pure clear desire.

Grabbing one plate at a time giving one to each girl until they all had one including himself spoon on the plate, he sat down watching them about to burst.

"Go on," He said.

The girl grabbed their spoon and started eating, cute squeals of delight could be heard coming from their mouths as they ate.

"It so sweet and yummy and the carrot is the best," Polly said excitedly

All the other agreed eagerly as they ate Cole found their joyful sounds cute, grinning as he ate his piece. Empty plate littered the table with plaster smile and freshly licked lips across the table.

"Thank you, Master, that was the best thing ever," Ashley said happily.

"Can we have that every night," Sally said.

"No we only have them on special occasions," Cole replied

"Then what was today's special occasion?" Molly asked.

Cole froze for a moment thinking, "err your first time trying a cake."

The girl nodded in agreement.

"Now put your plate in the sink I'm getting tired of doing it," Cole said.

"You could have asked us since the beginning, and we would have happily helped," Polly said.

He looked up seeing them all nod carrying their plates to the sink.

He smiled a little, "Yeah I might do that."

Cole got up and help them and showed them how to clean up and put away plates it was a lot easier have five people ready to help he couldn't think why he didn't do this from the start.

Finishing and clearing up in much less time than he thought, waking back into the living room he found the TV still playing and it changed to something he did not want the girl to see.

On the screen were cute cartoon rabbit the girl was immanently interested it was water ship down (British film quite dark... Trust me... Just YouTube it if you don't believe me).

"Oh cute rabbits," Sally said.

Cole rushed changing the channel the girl complained.

"Trust me you don't want to watch that, let put on something better."

Cole sat down the girl sulking, but he ignored it and flicked through the channels but stopped when he got to some adverts.

"Just need to use the toilet I'll leave it on this," he said leaving.

So the girl sat there as he left watching strange advert about a car and something call car insurance it confused them, then something started which got the girl curious a titled showed up named Healing Scars.

Cole returned finding the girl staring at the screen Cole looked seeing a man with a scar on his face talking with this cute girl.

"What this?"

"I don't know it said Healing Scars," Ashley said.

"Oh I know what this is," he said sitting down the girl got close to him hugging his sides again, "It a cheesy romance film I'll change it," he was about to grab the remote but then all the girl stopped him.

"Romance we love romantic stuff," Holly said.

"Yeah let watch this film I wanna see what happens," Polly said.

"Come on it obviously what's going to happen they end up together, it's like every other romance film," Cole complained.

"How do you know that Master let watch and see," Sally said.

With an audio sigh, and he was about to say he has seen this film but stopped himself, he sat back and watch the film, the story was simple, a veteran return from war changed and broken trying to find life from war he becomes a security guard, saving a young lady he discovers they were neighbours, and she tried to be his friend.

Time goes on, and he annoyed by her persistence, but he lowers his guard, and she gets through his hard shell and a romance is born she 'heals' his war scar and lets him feel joy again.

The golden bunny girls saw themselves as the girl being saved by the grumpy man

that reminded them of their Master they admire the woman attempts to make him smile to make him feel joy.

It was far into the story the war vet has just face of a group of men and the ex-boyfriend of the woman, beating them all up but getting injured in the process, it was back at her place and she was tending to his wounds, the woman asked why and the guy slowly said that he cared about her deeply.

This scene moved the girls as they watched the woman kiss the man, both then kissing more passionately, it moves to the woman on the bed half naked her breast was out as the man got on top they continued kissing and started making love.

It was a touching and nice scene the war vet pouring all his painful emotions into his lover who was eager to receive it all and shower him in gentle love, the girl continued watching, wanting to succeed at their mission to break through their Master hard shell.

It soon turned to the next morning the man telling her he loved her and they started being together, it soon showed a year and a half later, they owned a house out in the countryside the man cutting some wood smiling looking towards his home.

The girls said in awe as she was holding a baby and was heavily pregnant she smiled to him as he came close kissing her and taking the baby they same some cheesy romantic line to each other and the film ended.

"That was amazing," Holly said.

"Let watch it again," Sally said.

"Yeah," Polly and Molly said.

"No it's getting late and I'm getting tired," Cole said.

The girls sulked but was moved by the story seeming themselves in their situation and was determined more than ever help him, help the Master that saved them.

Following Cole he went into the bathroom there girl stood there confused as he grabbed a bushy stick, Cole turns to realize they needed to brush their teeth it was important for dental hygiene. Shifting through the cabinet to find the spare toothbrushes he always has, quickly finding and opening them.

"Girls have you ever... Brushed your teeth before?"

They shook their head confused, he released he needed to teach them but wondered how their teeth were completely fine so far...Probably magic.

"Come on I'll show you how," Cole said.

To say it was difficult was an understatement they didn't like the feel of the brush against their teeth making them swerve and from watching the first girl's reaction all the other followed suit hating it, Cole knew one day they might thank him for giving them dental hygiene but once he finished the girl disappeared hiding away.