Golden Buns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cole finished up placing the three toothbrushes in a cup he had he would have to get more later, he sighed all this was becoming a pain, but he would push through until the storm cleared again a thought going through his mind, they need a better master than me they need someone who can understand them better and I got enough stuff going on already I don't need this extra stress.

Walking out turning everything off he stepped into his bedroom, he could not contain a grin as he saw five pairs of ears sticking from the covers, it was obvious they were hiding under the covers but their golden ear was a dead give away.

"What are you all doing in here again?" Cole said annoyed.

"Theirs no one here," Said a voice sounding like Sally.

"Yeah, no one is here," Holly spoke.

Cole came to the side of the bed pulling the covers up revealing all the girl in a line, all naked, they squealed as their bodies were revealed from their hiding spot, they quickly huddled together hugging each other.

"What are you doing in here... Again."

"We don't like being in that room," Polly said.

"We like being with...You," Molly said.

Cole looked at them all hugging each other, Cole wanted to send them away, he wanted them in the other room but at that moment he just couldn't it could have been last night and how it made him feel but he just could not send them away.

He didn't know if it was their magic affecting him or what but he was too tired to argue.

He got undressed leaving his boxers on and got into the bed getting into the middle, "Come on no point in trying."

They had massive smiles as they got around him snuggling and nuzzling and licking him again he would have to get used to their affectionate licks, Polly and Sally were on neither side under his armpit with Ashley and Holly on his right and Molly are on the left next to Polly.

He pulled the cover up and discovered some girls were already asleep except for Sally and Polly who just looked up at him, he was confused.

"I thought you were going to sleep?" Cole asked.

The girl looked nervous at each other and turned back to Cole.

"We want what that man and woman did on the film," Polly asked nervously.

"What?"

"We want to play with Master I'm horny and I've been horny since yesterday," Sally said rubbing her hand on his bare chest.

Cole was shocked but soon felt the blood flowing into his cock, remembering last night and Sally's blowjob he hadn't had any sex for a long time and was eager to get some but this seems so soon.

"Wow under normal events I would agree but...Could we even? I mean what happens if you get pregnant!"

"Don't worry beastkin can control when they get pregnant and when they are ready, they go into a special heat unlike in spring we still go into heat, but we can still control it, to ensure we don't get it at the bad time but it does get hard controlling those urges at that time," Polly explained.

His mind was telling him no but his cock was screaming yes, he was attracted to all of them and would gladly fuck anyone of them but then he felt he would be taking advantage of them which he said he wouldn't do.

"Please can we play, I've been dying to do it and Polly has too," Sally said.

"Yes...I've been wanting to thank you for letting me have your glasses and I want it too," Polly said.

"What would the other's think?" Cole argued.

"Nothing, your our Master and we are like sisters we won't get jealous we all want you, all want to feel you inside us it can be something very intermediate between caretaker and monster when they make love and we want to feel it," Sally said.

"The beastkin senses are heightened, smell, taste, and taste of their master on their body's it something special only done between master and monster," Polly said.

"I said before I'm not your master!" he said annoyed.

Polly moved on top looking straight down sitting on his chest her strange rabbit leg either side of him, Sally slowly moved down, Polly stared down at Cole as he looked back at her.

"You may not see yourself as our master...But we do!" Polly said dominantly.

Sally found his erection under his boxers quickly pulling them off he wanted to move but then discovered Molly holding down his left arm, while Ashley held down his other, he was getting pissed off.

"What are you do-" he stopped on still he grunted feeling Sally and now Holly licking his dick

"I want to help service Master tonight," Holly said.

This wet tongues sliding up and down his cock Holly then placed it all into her small mouth, he grunted, Polly smiled as she leaned back exposing her pussy it was dripping wet.

"We beastkin get horny quite easily and once we get like this," Polly said slowly putting her finger by her clit moving them slowly starting to masturbating in front of him, "It's hard to stop."

Cole was getting turn on noticing they were all masturbating all wanting pleasure, Ashley came up kissing him sticking her tongue in his mouth and gave a few licks on his lips and cheek, he started losing himself getting more turn on then he had ever before.

He lost it as he moved his hand turning it on Molly finding her clit and masturbating her gently she moans loudly, then he slipped out of Ashley grip as he pulled Polly closer to him licking her pussy.

"M-Master!" Polly said as he licked her perfect lips.

She gripped his hair and he moved his free arm to Ashley as she laid back getting pleasured by Cole's dexterous fingers, thrusting now into Holly's mouth as she sucked him off feeling her throat squeeze his tip and her tongue wrap tightly around his shaft.

Sally pleasured his balls awhile doing this, it was too much he could feel his impending climax was coming, his cock twitch in Holly's mouth as it closer and closer it suddenly stopped, moving Polly he found Sally and Holly not moving and seeming to be waiting for something.

Confused and angry at his denial, he then sees Polly moving down her soaking pussy drip on his raw cock.

"I can't hold back Master I want you, I NEED you," Polly said.

Cole didn't have time to speak before his cock past her labia and then spearing deep inside her.

They both moan in pleasure as Cole felt an onslaught of tight muscles gripping his cock like a glove, Cole looked down seeing blood his eye widen.

"You're a virgin?!"

"Y-Yeah we all are," Polly said recovering having a man's cock inside her from the first time.

He looked at them all were virgins wanting his cock, he twitched inside her, she then started squatting her rabbit feet on the bed and then she started to move...Strangely fast and accurate straight up spearing in and out of her like a missile.

"H-How does it feel?" Molly asked.

"A-Amazing unbelievable oh god, I want more of it, I want it to feel fuller," Polly said in a mad lust.

It was then Cole saw it, how she was posted her legs weren't like a human having multiple ankles gave her perfect balance and aim making his cock shoot straight into her deepest parts like she was hopping slamming her cute butt up and down fucking him.

Holly and Sally move pleasuring Polly as she fucked Cole, Sally moving down to her clit as Holly pleasured her breast and kiss Polly. Molly moved up wanting to kiss Cole as he fingered and played with her pussy, everything was unbelievably erotic.

So he started thrusting up into Polly her moans turning to cute noise which sounded like squeaking, she was getting tighter her fleshy walls undulating against his cock as she rode him, Cole was getting close his orgasm building up in his cock.

"Don't stop Master I-I'm getting close," Polly squeaked from her tiny open mouth.

Ashley and Molly were breathing heavily as Cole was fingering both of them, they moved their hand down rubbing their clits, Holly was moaning as Sally pleasured her tending to her clit as she pleasured Polly.

Cole couldn't hold in as he grunted shooting his cum up into Polly as she slammed screaming in pleasure as she froze her climaxed shaking her body, she felt his warm essence filling her empty womb.

Holly, Ashley, and Molly all started cumming too as the room filled with their loud moans of release, his finger was tightened under the grip of their squeaking insides as they came, Molly moved away laying back breathing heavily same with Holly and Ashley.

Cole raw cock slowly slid out of Polly as she laid back his cum gently leaking out of her a plastics smile on her face, Holly eagerly moved to lick the cum dripping from her pussy she enjoyed it.

He found his cock still hard and eager for more Sally saw her chance.

"Master can I have your cock inside me, pretty please," Said said panting heavily turned on she hadn't orgasmed yet.

"Y-Yeah sure," Cole replied.

Sally smiled as she backed up sitting he got a full view of her cute ass, a hand gently held his cock in position it was Holly holding it there ready for Sally insertion.

"Thanks, Holly."

"No problem but I'm next after," Holly said.

Sally nodded and gently moved his tip pressed against her tight entrance, slowly she let it enter her, she was tight, tighter than Polly the thought of how he was just inside a woman a second ago and now this made his cock twitch.

Cole couldn't stay down any longer and moved hastily up, causing Sally to yelp as she was forced onto her hand, Cole's cock slipped out as he grabbed her tender ass, on his knee positioning his cock at her entrance, Sally looks back giving him a pleading need for him as her ass shook invitingly.

He wasted no time burying his cock into her deepest part thrust hard and fast, Sally loved it rough the pain of her hymen being torn disappear replace with a pleasure she never experienced before.

"Fuck me Master like that...It's...Sooooooo good," Sally begged.

Her pussy tightens around Cole milking his cock as he thrust in and out of her, thigh-slapping against each other as he continued his lustful onslaught pounding this sexy bunny girl, he leaned in grabbing her large breasts.

"N-No not my breast their s-sensitive."

He grinned pinching her nipple, a cute sound came out her mouth as her she tightens every time he did.

"I-I'm cumming Master," Sally said.

"Then do it cum all over my cock," Cole said grinning ear to ear.

His words pushed her over the edge as her womb spasmed around him tightening painfully around his, she bit down on the cover moaning into them, this was soon followed by Cole orgasmed as he grunted again blasting his seed right into Sally's virgin cunt.

It squeezed around him every time he gave a spurt of cum milking out every drop draining him of everything he had, slipping out of her spasming pussy Sally was content smiling finally having her Master's cock inside her and his seed rightfully in her belly.

She felt to her side quickly falling sleep exhausted not bothering to get under the covers, Cole fell back his fatigue getting the better of him, he felt a gentle nudge to his right seeing Holly by his side.

"Master, can I go next?" Holly asked quietly.

Seeing his deflated member he knew he couldn't go another around the girl to a lot out of him.

"Can't got nothing left you girls took too much," He said breathing heavily tired.

Holly's face saddens but nodded she lower herself towards his cock, Cole was about to stop her before realizing she was giving him a clean-up blowjob licking away everything, good girl Holly... Good girl.

He extended an arm out rubbing her head gently she smiled with his cock in her mouth rubbing her cute long bunny ear she enjoyed his touch.

Once finished she took her place by his side as he laid back resting after blowing his load twice now he felt his fatigue taking over everything quickly turning to darkness.

###

A familiar ringing sound woke Cole from his slumber, rising up he realized all the girl were awake huddling to his left in fear holding onto his arm in fear.

"M-Master awakes up, that weird thing has been making noise for the last five minutes...Is it going to explode!" Holly said nervously.

Cole raised an eyebrow, "It's just my work phone I'll be a second," he said reaching over grabbing it the familiar number of his boss showed up...Uh no.

He answered it, "Hello?"

"Hey, there our great new employ how are ya this morning mister big shot," His boss's annoying voice came through.

"What do you want boss I was in the middle of sleeping on my day off," He said upset he took a side glance at the nervous bunny girls all huddling together like a pack of meerkats listening to his conversation.

"Straight to the point I like that now I know it your day off but the morning guy can't make it in so your going to do it the snow is just dreadful and your closer so go do it...Now."

"Fuck that you know I've been needing some time off and that just your son and I know you're going on vacation with him that why he not coming in don't bullshit me!" He said angrily making the girl shiver in fear.

"Listen here I've been working my ass off non-fucking-stop and it's time I got some time off with my son your lucky I'm not making you do the whole day just still 4 pm so get going...Also, you have to do tomorrow as well same time 6 till 4 got it and I'll know if you went because of the security cameras so get going or your fired," He says sadistically ending the call.

Cole lowing the phone angry but sighing, the girls still huddled together were frightened but worried about their Master.

"Who was that?"

"My boss."

"Your boss?"

"Yeah at the job I work it the shit one I said before today was my day off but I need that join some I have to work today and tomorrow," Cole said angry but defeated.

They looked worried and scared they knew he would be leaving they were hoping to spend the whole day with him but now he has to leave and do something he doesn't want too.

Cole grumpy got at of bed extremely tried hoping to sleep in with the girls, but he had to work now.

"We'll come with you and yep," Holly said, the other girl quickly agreeing.

"No way you'll just get into trouble and what happened when people see you," Cole said.

"Oh that no problem," Ashley said jumping off the bed.

She moved swiftly in front of Cole, then she stood still her legs, and he saw them sparkle a little as they suddenly changed.

Her legs and feet changed human-like, she wiggled her toes and her long ears were gone, she looked like a completely normal blond headed teenage going to college or something his eye widen.

"See we can help," Ashley said.

"I appreciate the thought but no it's safer if you stay here and," he looked to the window he could see it was completely white, "Snow still falling hard it would be better if you were here... Keeping the fort save if you know what I mean."

Their eye sparkle with determination, ready to protect their and their Master's home.

"Yes we will protect our home," Polly said.

"Yeah and if their danger we can just hide or ran and find you," Sally said.

"Fine then, do that now I need to shower," Cole said getting up.

He wandered into the bathroom he realized he was naked but didn't care, turning on the shower he feels the cold water run on his hand testing the temperature, turning back he saw the girl standing there.

"You know this can't fit all of you."

"W-We knows we were hoping to have a shower with you," Molly said quietly.

"No, as I said this can't fit you now could you...Please leave I like to shower on my own," Cole asked semi-nicely.

"O-Oh sorry we will be downstairs," Ashley said her ears and legs returning to normal...Well, rabbit normal.

Quickly leaving and closing the door Cole finally get some privacy in his home, the warm water fell on his face calming his mind he enjoyed it he thought back to the girls he was getting used to them and their strange loving obsession with him.

Cole was thinking about the caretaker/master thing, was it normally this easy to become a master or caretaker to a monster or beastkin he saved Holly and then all got attached to him, they said they offered their loyally and serve he thinks he gets it after what happened last night and they seem to match their animal counterpart always being skittish and fearful.

Molly said yesterday they were prey animals so what happens when they encounter a predator beastkin like a wolf would they know and become peaceful or attack them like in the wild plus what happens when multiple monsters get attached to someone would they fight each other or get along for the sake of their chosen caretaker... This was getting overly complicated to him but a part of him found this incredibly interesting the whole monster world has opened up to him he could not help but be curious.

Finishing up, he dried up quickly entering the bedroom putting on some clothes, his work clothes were in a personal locker at the gas station so anything would do, rushing downstairs he found the girl by the table sitting down all looking at him nervously.

"You all alright?"

"No we don't like that your leaving again and against your will going to this job thing you said about," Holly said sadden.

"We were hoping to spend time with you...And we are a little hungry," Sally said honestly, the other nodded.

Cole glazed at the old wall clock seeing he still had an hour still work the girl looked tired he surprised they didn't just go back to bed, but he might as well make something for them and himself.

"Alright I'll make something," He said walking towards the kitchen about to make something easily perhaps a salad for the girls and for himself just some plain toast.

Quickly making it and serving the girls they munched away happily while he had toast, Holly looked over curious.

"What's that?" Holly said eager.

"Toast...It's just cooked bread."

"Can I try some?" Sally said interested in their conversation.

Cole took off a piece and pasted it to her, "Sure why not."

"Oh, can I try some Master?" Holly spoke.

"Can I try too?" Polly said next.

Everyone was now interested in trying his toast, Cole sighed and passed them some pieces Molly was the only one who wasn't interested and was happily eating her small mix of fruit and veg, Holly took a nibble finding the taste and texture strange, Sally placed the whole piece in her mouth quite enjoying it munching loudly away.

"It's nice Master thanks," Sally said with a massive smile.

"It tasted weird...But I could get used to it," Holly admitted.

The other who tried agreed, Cole was left with half the piece he originally had but didn't complain and ate the rest.

15 minutes passed and Cole was getting set up to go he looked back finding all the girl with pouty faces.

"I'll be back in a few hours remember what I said yesterday if anyone knocks just hide and I'm leaving you girl responsible for clearing your plates...Got it?"

They all nodded, Cole grabbed his keys and left, locking the door (He didn't bother getting his coat).

The girl was still pouting, grumpy that this 'boss' made their Master leave.

"What should we do now?" Sally asked.

"Master did ask us to clean up our plate so let do that," Ashley said giving a massive yawn, "then I'm gonna go back to sleep Master might be home when we wake up."

The other soon yawned agreeing with her, entering the kitchen and clearing up like Cole taught them yesterday they finished pretty quickly they made their way upstairs to Cole's room, they transform into their smaller bunny form snuggling and huddling together on the now massive bed falling asleep peacefully together.

Hours passed by the morning light faded becoming calm dusk, one tired bunny eye slowly opened blinking a few time she raised stretching and yawning, soon the others slowly waking all rising for the same reason hunger.

Some stretched and moved around while other already turned back to their bunny girl forms, they waited for each other like they always have safety in numbers, heading down stair quickly hoping to find their Master downstairs.

1...34567...11