Good Girl Amber

Story Info
Slutty receptionist gets forced to please the security guard.
1.9k words
4.21
17k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 04/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber, I'm a receptionist and my boss just fucked me over a desk then came in my mouth. He loves using my body like his own personal sex toy. He pays me to pleasure him. But I have a naughty secret: He's not the only man at work who fucks me. He has no idea just how many men in the office have fucked me. I'm the office whore.

I rub their cum all over my face, my body.

I'm addicted to it.

The first time I had sex with my boss I caught him with his dick in hand in his office. Even just remembering it makes me wet. It was so arousing watching his tightened fist pumping up and down whilst his face strained in pleasure. Even if he hadn't asked me, there's no way I could've resisted dropping down to my knees to taste his big fat cock.

He's my favourite fuck because he knows how to be rough with me and still make me feel good. He always lasts long enough to make me cum and his dick is huge. I love the way he fills me up.

Being the office whore has so many benefits. I get payed more, everyone is always excited to see me and I get great orgasms.

And the best part is every single man in the office thinks they're the only one who secretly fucks me.

Tim from accounting once sucked my pussy right after I got face-fucked by the IT guy in the supplies closet.

I always dress in skirts and thongs to give easy access to my boys. I never know who's going to want to use me but they always ask.

-----------------------------

I get dressed for work in my favourite grey skirt, white shirt and heels. I admire my form in the mirror. My ass is so round and plump and my blouse hugs my tits so nicely; I really am quite sexy.

I'm tempted to touch myself but there really isn't time before work.

I'm certain ill find someone with a nice cock to use anyway.

There is a new security guy who's been hired at the office recently. he works at the front desk and I work upstairs. He eyes me curiously at the way I sway my hips on my way into the office. I purposefully bounce as I walk and lean against things seductively all day hoping someone will be tempted to pleasure me. I bend over wiggling my ass subtly pretending to grab things from low shelves. But despite my best efforts; spending the day posing and flirting in my sexy outfit, no one takes the bait. To my disappointment, I might have to finish myself off at home with a vibrator.

There is so much paperwork to do, I end up staying a little later than usual. The office slowly empties as colleagues finish off for the day. I'm left with the tedious task of individually copying and printing various booklets. I carry my papers to the photo copier and as I walk back, strong hands yank me off-balance. I'm pulled into the disabled toilets, my papers scatter and the door is locked behind me. firm manly hands hold my mouth shut.

I realise it's the new security guard. (Sid? I don't even remember his name.) I don't know him and can't help but be afraid. I've never spoken to him properly before and yet he's being so bold.

before I can voice my confusion, he's ripping off my clothes. My blouse and favourite pencil skirt are thrown unceremoniously onto the toilet floor. I try to shout and protest, but he's still holding my mouth and he's brought me to the one place cameras wont see. I'm not strong enough to fight him off as he restrains me with an iron grip. I was desperate to be touched earlier but I'm not sure I wanted this. It feels so brutal. I don't even know if anyone else is still working in the building. I am entirely naked and so cold.

"You think I haven't seen you, slut?" He whispers against my ear sending chills down my spine. His voice drips with arousal and malice.

"I know you'll fuck anyone. I've seen you on the cameras."

My heart sinks a little. I feel so stupid. I usually go out of cameras way but I can get so carried away and forget where they're facing in the moment. The previous security guard was never at his post anyway. Sid sniffs my hair as he gropes me. He fondles and squeezes my tits telling me about all the times he's jerked off to the footage.

I can't help but feel a bit sick.

He pulls my hand towards his crotch. He's rock hard. My heart beats a mile a minute as I'm equal parts terrified and just ever so slightly aroused.

"Please- let me go!"

He ignores me and unzips his fly.

"Not till I get a go with you too."

He rubs his dick against my hand as I watch on in paralyzed horror.

"make me feel good too."

I feel so vulnerable standing there naked and shaking. My nipples are so hard. I have to admit his dick does look good, I feel myself salivating just looking at it as it brushes against my fingers. Its meaty, thick and long, curving up towards me. I wish I was less of a whore with better boundaries, but unfortunately, he's right about me. I will fuck anyone. And i've been patiently waiting for anyone all day. I instinctively squish his cock as he forces me to stroke him. his low groan is rough against my ear. I get used to the rhythm and slowly let down my guard. It's just like I've done plenty of times before. I might be a bit nervous, but a nice cock's a nice cock. I'm entranced by the weight of it in my hands. It takes very little force to get me onto the ground. i submit to him. He grabs my wrists and holds them above my head. He ties them to the bar on the disabled door.

My ass feels cold and sore against the hard floor. A smug smile is painted on his face as he stands inches away from my face jerking himself slowly. I'm trapped between the wall and his stiff erection. I'm close enough to smell him and feel the warmth from his balls. He's breathing heavily looking down at me.

I'm fixated on the way his foreskin moves and stretches with every tug. He looks like he tastes so good. His dick is so chunky. He's such a large man in stature. He slaps his cock against my cheek and rubs his pink head against my lips demanding entry. I couldn't escape now even if I tried.

"suck it slut."

I co-operate and obediently present my tongue for him to push inside.

"Ohh yeah-" he sighs in release.

He holds my head in place and begins gently swaying his hips. I suck and slurp running my tongue against the underside of his cock. I hollow out my cheeks sucking tightly as he slides in-between my lips. He groans in response and thrusts even deeper into my mouth, gripping onto my hair like a vice. The back of my head rhythmically hits the wall as he forces himself onto me. I moan around him and drool all over myself whilst he fucks my throat. My jaw strains with every thrust. His grunts and my sloppy gagging are the only thing I can focus on in the room. His heavy balls slap roughly against my face.

"Mmph! mmph! Gluck! gluck! Gluck!"

I should probably be more scared being brutalized like this, but I just feel so aroused.

I release all fear as I crave him inside me. I wish I could touch myself. Being stripped, tied up and forced to suck cock has made me so wet. I don't care if he's raping me, I want him to use my pussy.

Minutes pass and finally, my wish is granted. He unties me and grabs me by the hair to force me up onto the toilet. He presses my back firmly into the solid plastic seat and I feel so dirty to be on display for him like this. I'm too horny to try escape. He looms over me as I try to catch my breath. His greedy eyes admire my naked flesh and his firm hands molest my breasts; He pinches my nipples and I wince. My heartbeat quickens as he rubs his heavy meat between my legs. He spreads my lips apart with his girth and I feel so full as his fat cock is pushed fully inside me. I gasp out loud as he stretches my pussy and wrap my legs around him, squeezing to urge him on.

"Fuckkk-."

It feels so good. I can't contain my exhilaration as he starts moving. His thrusts are so intense: My entire body is rocked back and forth as he pounds into me.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh yeah give it to me, please give it to me!" I gasp bouncing my ass against his lap. He laughs at my desperation and grips my hips as he slams into me. My legs bounce in the air as I'm fucked. I feel so undignified bent with my feet by my head. His assault is brutal but heavenly. He pistons against my g spot over n over again making me squeal like mad. I cling onto him moaning.

"Nn! Nn!! Don't stopp!" I whine and plead as he rocks his hips into me so expertly. He fucks me harder and pressure builds inside me; I clench down as my orgasm ripples through me and I spasm underneath him. But he keeps thrusting. My body is his to enjoy. I stare up at the ceiling drooling and seeing stars verbally encouraging him to pound my pussy.

"Mmmm yes fuckk yes use me, pound me, fuck me-" I beg as continuous waves of pleasure hit me.

His eyes are so intense as he focuses on me. He grabs onto my naked fat tits as they jiggle and bounce. His hips slap against mine and I moan pathetically in rhythm with him.

His movements become more jerky and I can tell he's also close. I feel like such a dirty whore licking my lips and urging him on. He finally grunts out a string of swear and pulls out to cum all over me. He jerks himself roughly at me and I yelp as he sprays his cum all over my face, my hair, my tits and my stomach. I can hardly move a muscle as I lay there breathless, basking in my afterglow: a slutty mess of sweat and cum. I lick some of his salty goodness off my lips as it drips down my face and moan. I wipe some off my chest and lick my fingers clean. God that was good. He isn't bothered by me anymore and tucks his cock away leaving me there to clean myself up. I lie there for quite some time after he leaves. I stumble back onto my feet. My pussy is still tingling. It's a good thing he stripped off all my clothes from the mess he made.

hours pass and I can't stop thinking about him. I lie in bed strumming my clit remembering his delicious cock inside me. It's imprinted on my pussy. Even next time I swallow my bosses cock, I find myself wishing it was the security guard Sid instead.

I will be fucking him again.