All Comments on 'Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 02'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

Anal Lollipop, Starfish, great names for a song, lol. I'm really enjoying this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems like both are in uncharted territory and feeling some stirring of emotions they aren’t used to. I hope they continue to spend time together tomorrow as Gorilla has the day in Atlanta and use that time to decide if there is something real developing beyond their intense sexual attraction to each other.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

I am loving the fucking vibe. By the way, may I ask whether your fetish is stupid hunk? It seems like Gorilla shares similar study issues as Rio in your other stories.

flatiron2flatiron2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks!! But no, I wouldn't say that's my 'fetish'. In my mind, Gorilla isn't a hunk, he's fairly average. And he's not stupid, he's just been unlucky in many ways. Rio isn't stupid either, but he's very definitely a hunk! And in my other story, the character Marcus is highly intelligent (intellectually and emotionally) but is fairly average-looking.

Exluke1Exluke110 months ago

What were the chances of them meeting again? Gorilla was so abrasive in his invitation to stay the night. He really does not know how to interact with others and it gives those around him a sense that he’s not being rude. Almost like some autistic people who once you know they don’t intend on being rude you just accept them and continue to be around them. You just don’t take it personally and I guess in some way that’s what Carlos is doing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jury is still out on this, Gorilla goes from a dominant, out for himself, hedonist, who has a fag suck his cock on the toilet where he just took a dump and then eat his ass to a guy who seems to be morphing into a person who cares for the fag without any indication of why that would occur

flatiron2flatiron26 months agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous: Thanks for your comment. I don't think you read the story thoroughly, but that's OK, and hopefully the clues you're seeking will appear later, if you choose to keep reading. PS please don't refer to Carlos (or any other character in any of my stories) as a 'fag'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous