Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gorilla nodded. No way in the world could he ever imagine wanting to be the centre of attention. He felt safest when he was completely ignored. He felt a need to say something in response, but he struggled to find the right words. "I liked your tunes tonight," he said. "You rocked."

"Thanks," acknowledged Carlos. "I like your compliment."

"I also like your hair," said Gorilla.

"I like what's inside your jeans," said Carlos.

"I like your ass," said Gorilla.

"I like your attitude," said Carlos. "You're sexy as fuck, man," he drooled.

"OK, this is getting weird," said Gorilla. "Wanna get out of here? I know a shitty motel not too far away."

"Drink up and let's go," agreed Carlos.

*

They walked six blocks back to the Sleep Inn. They didn't speak much along the way. But as they approached the building, Carlos laughed. "I fuckin' *knew* this was where you were taking me. This is the biggest dive in Atlanta. Your company must think highly of you to book you into this illegal deathtrap."

"Man, I don't care," said Gorilla. "My bunk is parked over the road. If the building falls down, I've always got the truck."

"I just hope you get out in time," volunteered Carlos.

They walked up to the first floor. Gorilla found his room, turned the key and opened the door. "Thirsty?" he asked. "I'm not payin', man. Take what you want from the minibar." Gorilla went into the bathroom and took a piss. He left the door open.

Carlos listened intently as Gorilla's beery stream of piss pummelled the porcelain. He drained the tiny plastic mini-bottle of scotch into a plastic cup and threw it back. He did the same with the mini-bottle of bourbon.

Gorilla zipped up and returned to the room. He followed suit with the vodka. In his case, a cup wasn't required; he slugged straight from the bottle. Then, the gin. He knew how expensive hotel minibars were. 'Fuck it, it isn't my money,' he thought to himself.

The mood in the room was difficult and complex. Under normal circumstances, Carlos would've eyed a sexy dude in the front row of his audience, taken him back to his hotel room, and dominated him. And if Gorilla was on an overnight stay, he would've found an anonymous hookup on scruff or grindr and had his way. But tonight was unusual. They'd exchanged some information about themselves. To some small extent, they knew each other. The situation was a little more personal and intimate than either of them were used to. Neither was sure where to start.

Carlos was usually in control, but so was Gorilla. They sat side-by-side at the foot of the bed. Alcohol buzzed through their systems.

"Let's get another beer," suggested Gorilla. Carlos went to the minibar, retrieved two beers, flipped the tops off, and handed one to Gorilla. They drank.

"What do you want to do?" asked Carlos.

Gorilla downed a third of his beer and answered the question with one of his own. "You want me to fuck you?" He leaned in. His cock was hard.

"It hurt the last time you fucked me," replied Carlos, staring at the wall. He was nervous. "It was unexpected. But when I got home the next morning, I masturbated in the shower, thinking about you. I can't remember if I said that earlier, but I probably didn't. Anyway, you were the first guy ever to fuck me, so of course there was some pain. I normally top, but I've been practicing with a dildo lately, hoping I might one day meet another sexy dominant man like you, so imagine my surprise tonight when I'm on stage and you're actually..."

Carlos's train of thought was rudely interrupted by Gorilla. "Shut the fuck up, boy." Gorilla wasn't into kissing, but this sexy, skinny Mexican dude was intoxicating.

Gorilla forced Carlos down onto the mattress. Carlos moaned. His pussy twitched. Gorilla prepared to take what was his, ripping Carlos's clothes off. Carlos submitted to him.

Gorilla unzipped his jeans, and his tattooed cock sprang out. He kneeled on the mattress as Carlos lay on it. "Suck it, boy," he demanded. Carlos complied, wrapping his lips and tongue around Gorilla's fat member. He looked up at Gorilla and drank in the expression of lust and possession on his face. Tonight, he was Gorilla's.

Carlos's neck thrust forward and Gorilla's entire shaft disappeared from view. Gorilla grunted. 'Fuck, this boy knows how to suck a dick,' he thought to himself. He fucked Carlos's face, and as he looked down to see Carlos's pleading yet appreciative eyes staring back at him, he nearly shot his load.

No. Not yet. Too soon. Way too soon. Everything was happening too fast. A combination of no-doze pills still pinballing around in his system, nothing to eat, and more than a few drinks. Gorilla pulled out. "Roll over, boy."

Carlos rolled onto his stomach. Gorilla fumbled with Carlos's belt as he tried to remove his jeans. It wasn't easy, but he eventually got the job done. He threw Carlos's shoes to the far corners of the room and yanked his pants right off. Carlos's bare manpussy was right in front of his face, and Gorilla ate it like it was the last meal on earth. His fat, hungry tongue lapped Carlos's delicious cunt, and as his anal nerve-endings fired, Carlos moaned in sheer bliss. As Gorilla's insistent tongue fucked him into submission, Carlos fucked the mattress and as his cock twitched beneath him, he moaned and came, drenching the bedsheets with warm semen.

"Roll onto your back," commanded Gorilla. Carlos rolled over into his own puddle of cum. "Want your cunt. I'm gonna fuck you now." Gorilla's stiff cock thrust forward into Carlos's tight hole, bareback, and Carlos gasped.

"Tear this ass up, man," pleaded Carlos. Gorilla entered him and fucked him hard. Carlos's long metal-god hair flailed all over the bed as Gorilla's cock demolished him.

Carlos was tight, and it didn't take long for Gorilla's balls to start to boil. He was almost ready to shoot, but he didn't want to drop his load in Carlos's ass. "Hey, A2M boy, you ready for your anal lollipop?"

Carlos's mouth opened wide, and his tongue flopped out. "Feed me."

Gorilla took his dick out of Carlos's ass and put it into his mouth. He heard Carlos moaning in anticipation; Carlos wanted this trucker to drop a fat, heavy load onto his tongue. Gorilla closed his eyes and remembered watching Carlos on stage wearing nothing but a pair of sexy boots and denim cut-offs, and as he felt Carlos's tongue wrapping around the sensitive head of his dick, nothing in the world could stop his lollipop from exploding. With a roar, he shot his hot trucker nut into Carlos's hungry mouth.

Carlos swallowed it all.

Gorilla's orgasm subsided and his cock slowly deflated. He lay next to Carlos. This was an unusual experience for him. Usually, once he'd dropped his load, it was immediately time to move on -- he'd tell his conquest to get out and fuck off. But tonight was a little different.

"I loved my anal lollipop," said Carlos, stroking Gorilla's chest. "Might need some penicillin tomorrow, but that's tomorrow's problem. Fuck, you're hot."

The day finally caught up with Gorilla. Tiredness began to envelop him. "You need to go home?" he asked.

"Nah, not really."

Gorilla grunted. "You can... stay here if you want to."

"Yeah," said Carlos. He got up to rinse his mouth out. Luckily the hotel had provided Gorilla with a toothbrush and a small tube of toothpaste, so he opened the package and brushed his teeth. He came back to the bed.

Gorilla turned out the light. They slept. They didn't hug or kiss; they shared the same space, but faced in opposite directions. Neither of them had any reason to set an alarm for the morning.

12