Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete took Carlos's dick out of his mouth and jerked it off all over his face. Ace squeezed Carlos's nipples at the point of orgasm Ecstasy was written all over Carlos's face.

Ace sank to his knees in front of Carlos's deflating penis. He held Pete's face by the chin and tilted it towards his own. Ace and Pete shared a cumkiss, and Ace licked Pete's face and neck clean before sharing the remains of Carlos's load with him.

Pete stood up and stripped completely naked. "You wanna fuck me, Ace?" he asked.

Ace nodded. "Fuck yeah." He and Carlos both shed their clothes, and an unkempt pile of denim materialised in the corner of Pete's living room. Three sexy, horny, long-haired metal fuckbois were about to get their serious fuck on.

"I wanna kiss you again, Pete," Ace said. "Your mouth is like ... velvet." Pete wasn't about to complain, he would've happily sucked face with Ace all night, but he also craved some fat dick in his pussy.

As Ace and Pete kissed, Carlos began sucking on Pete's cock. Pete's mind exploded. He'd never expected to see Carlos crouched between his thighs -- not in a million years -- yet here he was, kissing a horny blonde rockstar from out of town, with his penis inside his own lead singer's mouth. But the moment was fleeting.

"Can I fuck you?" Ace whispered.

"You already know the answer," Pete replied breathlessly.

"Let me help," Carlos offered. He lay Pete on his back and ate his hole. Pete's already exploded mind went next level, and as he felt Carlos tonguefucking him from behind, he fucked the floor and shot his load all over the carpet.

Pete glanced at Carlos with glassy eyes as he rolled onto his back. As he rolled over, his warm load smeared across his back. Gently, Ace entered him, and he noticed Pete's eyes widen and his pupils dilate as he penetrated him. Pete grabbed Ace's ass with both hands. "Fuck me," he said, as he felt Ace's long, blonde hair tickling his chest and nipples. "You feel so fucking good inside me, Ace," he moaned.

Ace leaned down to kiss Pete again. "I could kiss you all night."

Pete smiled. "You can, if you want to. You won't hear me complaining."

Ace thrust slowly into Pete's pussy. "Fuck, dude."

There was a moment of silence as they gazed into each other's eyes. Neither of them were expecting to feel like this, and they knew they had something serious to talk about in the morning.

As Ace penetrated him, Pete looked longingly over his shoulder. There were three dudes in the room, and Carlos was sitting on the couch, looking distracted, deep in thought. "Hey, dude, my mouth is empty," said Pete, "and I'm hungry for another load."

Carlos grinned and climbed into action. Pete craned his neck back and Carlos planted his erect dick in Pete's mouth. As Pete sucked his dick, Carlos and Ace looked at each other, and they kissed above Pete's chest.

As Pete looked up and saw Ace kissing Carlos, his dick stiffened. This was the best sex he'd ever had in his life. He reached down and jerked himself to climax. His cum pooled around his stomach, and Ace broke the kiss with Carlos to suck Pete's sweet load up into his mouth.

As Ace tasted Pete's nut on his tongue, he felt his own orgasm approach. Pete noticed Ace's urgency. "You can cum inside me," he said. Ace picked up speed and Pete felt his semen shooting up into his digestive tract, and the warmth spreading inside him.

Ace slowly withdrew, which freed up Pete to concentrate on Carlos. He stroked him hard, flicking his tongue across Carlos's frenulum, and it didn't take long for Carlos to shoot his third load of the evening. Pete eagerly swallowed, his tongue still tickling Carlos's increasingly sensitive penis.

The mood in the room slowly came down from fever pitch. Carlos felt thirsty, and he raided Pete's fridge for three more cold beers. While Carlos was gone, Ace and Pete kissed again.

The three men sat on the couch, naked, drinking their beers. Pete had the sense to collect a towel from his laundry cupboard to sit on, so Ace's sperm wouldn't stain his couch as it seeped out of his ass. Pete looked down at the load he shot onto the carpet. The stain was obvious. He'd try to clean it up tomorrow, but he already knew tomorrow would be too late.

They talked about tonight's gig, and they continued talking about music. Carlos noticed that Pete and Ace were sitting very close together. He felt like he should leave soon, perhaps after this beer. Besides, he had work tomorrow afternoon.

He drained his bottle and stood. "Hey dudes, gonna head. Got work tomorrow. But I had an awesome time tonight, one of the best nights of my entire fucking life. Gonna leave you two." He found his clothes from the pile and re-dressed. He pointed at Ace. "We're gonna organise that fuckin' tour, dude." And then he looked at Pete, and made the heart sign with his hands.

Pete knew exactly what Carlos meant, and why he was leaving.

"Thanks for coming over," said a still-naked Pete, ushering Carlos to the door. "I can't believe you've never been to my place before."

"Me neither," Carlos replied.

"Come over again some other time. There's always beer in my refrigerator."

Carlos raised his metal horns and flopped out his tongue. "I'd love to, dude. Fuck, we could collaborate on some tunes."

They hugged goodnight, and Pete kissed Carlos on the cheek. "Thank you." He wondered if he'd found someone special tonight, and if he had, it never would've happened if not for Carlos.

The door closed, and Carlos summoned the elevator to take him back to street level. He ubered home, setting his cellphone alarm for 2pm.

"Where were we?" asked Ace.

"I was about to ask you to come to bed with me."

"Can I have a shower first?"

"Yeah, of course," said Pete. "I'll get you a towel. Use whatever you need in the bathroom."

Ace sniffed. "You're a bit stinky too, you know," he smirked. "You could probably use a wash yourself. If that's not too forward a suggestion, given we've only just met."

Pete sniffed his pits. "I think you're right. I worked up a huge sweat on the drums tonight. And we're living through a water shortage in Atlanta right now, so it'd be environmentally conscious if we ... showered together ... y'know, just to save water."

No water was saved; they showered for fifty minutes.

Under the warm water, they kissed, licked, groped and fucked some more. Ace fired another load of white bullets up Pete's ass before they gently dried each other off.

They climbed into bed, and Ace spooned Pete from behind. Their bodies fitted together perfectly.

Ace stroked Pete's hair. "Dude, I've never said this to anyone I've only known for like half a day, but ... I really like you."

Pete rolled over to face Ace. "I really like you too."

"I don't want this to be a one-night stand."

"Neither do I."

They sucked face until the sun began to rise.