GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 03

Story Info
Giving futa-Maisie a good season finale.
25.3k words
4.86
13.9k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A third part is a very delicate mess. And Sophie Turner started it up with delicate emphasis.

Not when she walked across the room, tall and haughty, the head of her strapped dildo bobbing with each of her steps. Not when her flock of slaves moved aside as she stood over the helpless futanari on the bed. Not when she grabbed her by the hair, removed her blindfold, her earbuds and reminded her she wasn't allowed to speak.

Not even when she spat into her mouth.

When she flipped Maisie over and yanked her buttplug off to bottom out in her arse in one thrust. That's when.

But the twelve inches of silicone were not as much a stab as the stare Sophie held on the three women.

It bored a hole into them in which she could pour her venomous confession. They were in for her everything. So massively everything it included the mess. And if it would expose her too much some times, she didn't care. She didn't care to pant, shudder, blush in front of them as long as it made her wet. She would put a blunt plight over their lives. Inside lay what they would at first mistake for whim or randomness, or even chaos, but really was her mere sadism. Her lust for using and pushing however she pleased.

It's a movement fuelled by their pleasure and by the one thing they had overlooked, or at least underestimated: pain.

Emilia's rectum filled with a strange sensation seeing Sophie and seeing Maisie getting fucked in the arse. It wasn't a desire for pleasure—or pain—even though it was so close to it, in the dizziness of the night she could have mistaken it for the lust for anal sex. Not quite. It was the acceptance that Sophie could do everything to her, she could go too far, she could deny her the warm-up, the mercy, the sense, the end; her dominance would be of an unpredictable everything, with only one meaning. Hers.

And Emilia knew the others were experiencing the same under the stare of their mistress, because they were sisters and if it fell on one of them it fell on them all, blindly.

They watched Sophie sit on her heels. Lean back. Take petite Maisie with her. Disappear under her petite body sprawling over her.

It was now only Maisie. Her stare, her pale skin, her mouth wailing and her cock swelling straight up, pushed to purple bursting-point by the pressure on her prostate.

Sophie drove up her hips a few times, smacking cheeks and ramming hole, to make her yelp with every bounce.

She hooked a finger in the ring of the beads sticking out of her peehole, pulled the whole thing out and a flow of precum squirted along with it as powerfully as semen. Maisie was screaming.

'Untie the ropes,' she told the others.

Natalie was the first to come and kneel on the bed and let her hands find a way through the red ties. She chanted '...Gooble-gobble, one of us!...' under her breath to deflect the tension, not like Emilia and Rose who had to listen to Sophie's whispers:

'How do you like my new dildo? I had it made specially for you. There's a metal rod inside so I can destroy your arse just the way you hate it.'

From the voice of Maisie, Emilia knew it was the opposite, futanari adored anal sex. Actually, she realised, they enjoyed it twice, as a girl and as a guy (Two G-spots... she thought); and the fire of her unlubed anus was blending in in the untellable jumble of pleasure and pain.

Their hands eventually found the key to free her body and, the ropes dropped on the floor, they then could caress her fully for the first time. They did from head to toe. Except for this pillar they were surrounding and for this vagina that didn't belong to them.

'It's time, go on,' Sophie said.

Maisie took a few seconds to get her breath and finally spoke:

'My name is Margaret Constance Williams, I'm 21. I had one partner in my life. I guess four nowhAAAAaah!'

Sophie had just started to properly fuck her arse, sitting up a little, finding the right position, the leeway, the pace. Hence the sudden yelp.

'The last time I had sex was right now. I'm getting fucked like a bitch. Mmmh. The last time I masturbated was a month ago, because Sophie was too exhausted to fuck me again.

'My sluttiest feat was shooting my last day on Game of Thrones with a pint of my own cum bottled up my arse.'

'Oh my God,' Natalie jumped in, 'we're gonna watch the finale together and you will tell us if the scenes made the cut.' Sophie slowed down to listen to the interesting proposition. 'Like for each shot you tell us "cum - no cum - cum - no cum..."' she rambled on. 'Do you think it'll show on your face?'

'I don't know, it's kind of blurry, I only remember the director saying "Quit smiling," all the timeOOAAAAAH!'

The pumping in her arse had started again.

Then the orders came down.

'Milly, you tease her nipples. It's the moment to learn how hard you can pinch them and tug at them. Nat and Rose, get on your knees in front of her cock.'

Once everyone was ready, her fucking became purposeful. From where she stood, Emilia could see at least five inches of dildo going out of Maisie and being slammed back in, straight and steady.

Sophie kept murmuring in her ear, her lips against the sweaty curls of hair sticking to her cheek: 'How about that, Maiz? After a month of denial your first orgasm is gonna be anal. You're gonna cum like a little sissy. And you're gonna fuckin' explode. I want you to explode. I'm gonna squeeze you empty, you hear me? I'm gonna make your arse cum so hard it's gonna hurt.'

Maisie wasn't responding. She wasn't really moaning either. She was preparing herself, Emilia realised. Bracing.

'Look at this,' Natalie said, 'she's losing her erection. Such a good analwhore.'

Her cock was bouncing about, dangling half-hard. She was about to cum like a man who likes to cum like a girl.

'Milly, when she starts unloading, you take her cock and aim at the two sluts,' Sophie instructed. 'You don't wank her, you just cover them with cum, understood?'

'Yes, Mistress.'

'You two, mouths closed.'

Natalie could no longer moan out her fondness for sissies and bottoms. She could only hum it now, with a quivering throat. They were all quivering, Natalie, Rose, Emilia. They were about to see a futanari have an orgasm.

Sophie slightly changed her angle and noticeably intensified the motion. In a matter of seconds Maisie couldn't hold her moans back. Then her screams. Then anything.

'Oh my G... oooooh Mis... thank you, Mistress, thank you for making me... I'm... I'm gonna c—'

She gasped into stun, eyes wide, too struck to even inhale, and a bizarre stream of very watery cum dribbled out of her. The stream surged three times—the three times Sophie rammed her dildo forcefully in and against her prostate.

Then there were plenty of other times. Sophie ravaged her cumming arse, Maisie started screaming again and abandoned herself to the enormity of the orgasm her Mistress had prepared for her, to her slow, long and inconceivable emptying. Emilia saw the pissy cum suddenly replaced by an absurdly large spurt of viscous sperm and grabbed her penis just in time to splatter Natalie in the face.

It was still going as she moved to Rose's.

The half-chub barely throbbed in her hand, all the pressure was coming from inside her loins. Emilia wanted a cock in her arse so bad. And she wanted to stroke that sissy-clitty pissing out cum so obediently... so much... feel the skin gliding over the strong flesh underneath... But she couldn't. Maisie would hate her if she did, disrupting her arse pleasure with some plain penile pleasure.

She aimed at Rose's left nipple. The glob that hit it was so big it plastered her whole breast, upper arm and armpit.

The sticky view unlocked an armpit fetish in Emilia's brain. Just like that.

Ropes after ropes were bursting, lashing off and there were so many body parts left to cover. Sophie had them turn around to have their backside done. It was the hardest part for Emilia, covering the soles of their feet with this endless supply of hot cum, it was so hard for her not to break her vow of no stroking. But her mistress was watchful. Sophie was thrusting in and out easily because of the metal rod that paid no mind to Maisie's clenching hole and she would not miss any detail, any misconduct, while Rose and Natalie were disappearing under layers and layers of semen.

Obeying was turning into torment. Smell was filling the room, turning into a heat between their legs. They would all have caved to the urge if not for the fascinating sight of someone scream-orgasming for five minutes straight. Even with their faces glazed, Rose and Natalie kept their eyes open. The slightest variation in the cries coming out of Maisie, the slightest twitch, were keeping everyone on edge, they were the signs of an adventure or a surprise happening within someone who was so deeply inside herself.

'Sophie?' Maisie managed to groan out.

'What?' she said, visibly too horny to notice she had not been called by her title.

'I think that's it, you gave me the biggest anal cum of my life. Ooohfuck it's still going mmmmmhaaaaangh...'

'It was supposed to be a punishment,' Sophie observed with fake disappointment.

'I told you you suck at BDSM.'

'Hey!' Without faking, the mistress whacked Maisie's tits hard and loud, leaving mean red marks, most importantly making her anus clench, which she pierced punitively, without stopping, so unbridledly it bumped Emilia's hand away, and Maisie finished her orgasm whining in hoped-for pain, her last dribbles of prostate-cum squeezed out of her just as promised.

Long after there was no more and she stopped pummelling her hole, Sophie held her feverish little body in her arms, tight and kind, allowing her to pant and reel, and kissed her behind the ear. 'Good sissy. Good cocksleeve,' she was whispering while keeping an eye on the two targets covered in spunk, and squirming about more and more.

'What's happening?' one of them asked.

Sophie grinned and wrapping the already hardening cock in her hand she explained:

'Just like Rose earlier, her semen is making you all tingly and sensitive. And more horny—if that's possible.'

'Oh my God, I can feel it.'

'Mistress, can we cum? Please, Mistress?'

'Absolutely not.'

She took the beads on the bed, spread semen over it and handed it to Emilia. 'Plug this up your pisshole.'

'What? I...'

'I said, plug this up your pisshole.'

While Emilia knew what sounding was, in her immediate mind putting something in her urethra seemed more like torture than anything else.

Which is exactly the point, slave, she thought.

The idea was intriguing. The sharp slaps on Maisie's tits were still ringing in her ears. The exhalations of cum were doing their disorienting deed.

And to spice her doubts even more, she figured out what the futa-cum on the toy meant. Sophie was basically commanding her to try a new, unknown ecstasy.

Everybody was looking: Nat & Rose were putting all their attention on her to try and forget about their uncomfortable state. Maisie was lying on the bed, still stuck on Sophie, dildo still balls-deep inside her, still catching her breath, still lightheaded from her massive prostate orgasm but was more focused than before, relieved from a month of denial.

Again, Emilia didn't hide her shaky fingers when she took the sextoy.

She sat on a chair, spread her legs, opened her cunt. She looked for her urethra and placed the first bead over it.

It was so small, no more than five millimetres in diameter, and still it felt like nonsense, like her body was warning that's not the way things work.

She pushed as best as she could until it lodged inside her and as it did it changed the way things work. She felt a burn, a good burn and nerve endings she didn't know she had.

The second bead went in without thinking or effort.

The third made her bite her lip.

The fourth made her moan.

By the fifth, Emilia could really feel them stretching the tract as they slid through. By the sixth, girthy of an unthinkable half-inch, she had reached her bladder and she understood she could cum if she wanted to. Not her clit, not her vagina, nowhere else but across the walls of her urethra. Four more to go.

It was her turn to stammer, 'M-Mistress c-c-can I cum please?'

'No! What is it with you sluts, wanting to cum all the time? You keep pushing that thing in.'

So she jammed them in. The semen coating the toy was making her feel—see—everything inside her in sheer detail, up to the top beads now coiling in her bladder, turning it into the same burning clitskin as the whole length of her urethra.

The last one remained stuck half-in half-out of her, refusing to go any further, straining her little slit good, horribly good. Sophie lost her lewd smile:

'Now, because you seem to enjoy it a little too much...' She pulled out of Maisie's arsehole. '...Come over here and clean me up.'

Emilia scrambled towards her, fighting back the hints of a bizarre orgasm that would presumably feel like peeing soft metal. She bent between her legs and started sucking on the dildo without any hesitation. At this point she didn't mind going arse-to-mouth, she craved for it, especially with an audience.

The toy was big, not as big as Maisie but she still couldn't go all the way down to slurp up the futa arse-juice. She pulled back to say, 'Mistress, I promise I'll work on deepthroating so I can take you completely in my slut mouth.'

'Oh um... ok...' Sophie replied, still able to be taken aback in all this shit.

But it inspired her:

'From now on, everytime you see a cock fresh out of Maiz's arse, you go for it. The three of you. Unless you're told otherwise, you are my arse-to-mouth greedies now.'

General 'Yes, Mistress.'

'Milly, let's see your power level. Go as deep as you can.'

Again without any hesitation, Emilia lowered her mouth over the slick head, strained her jaw, went recklessly down...and nudged her uvula.

Her gag reflex made her three holes clench, anus, vagina and urethra. A spurt of what could be urine or squirt or both pushed half of the string of beads out of her. She spat out the dildo, her unclenching pisshole full of tremors and foretastes of an entirely new type of climax. She knew Sophie tricked her into it. And there would be consequences if she did cum.

She squirmed to obey her mistress. Everything was conspiring against her fight for not cumming: her sisters watching, her mistress watching, her maddening desire to orgasm, and the futa semen acting as a catalyst... but she would obey.

Her clitoris flexed two or three times, the way a penis does when it really wants to ejaculate. It went to her head, hot and flushing, and then her body relaxed.

The threat had passed.

A little awkwardly and whimpering, she put the beads back into her, inside her erogenous bladder.

Sophie, who saw everything, patiently warned, 'You'll pay for that,' then, turning to the two living statues of jizz: 'Alright, you two. I have a mission for you. After all this buggering I feel a little thirsty. But there's no champagne anymore, so you need to go get some.'

'Ok...?'

'And I don't mean calling room service, I mean you go out there and go back with at least two bottles. Meanwhile, Emilia, you tie Maisie down the bed. On her back, legs and arms spread. I'll help you with the knots. Then you ride her and impale your arse on her cock.'

'Y-yes, Mistress.'

'You're part of the mission. That's more like a game actually. The rules are simple. Emilia you have to make Maisie cum with your hole. Rose and Natalie you have to be back before she does. Firsts win. Let's go!'

Unexpected turn of events. Hierarchy and rituals? Of course. Pain? Inevitably. But games? And out of the comfort of the room at that.

Sophie settled it before any protest and question: 'Of course people will see you, but who's gonna believe them?'

Rose and Natalie scampered off. The door slammed. They were gone. Completely naked, dripping intoxicating cum from head to toe, with no plan except a quick look at the fire escape one.

No time to waste either, Emilia had pushed Maisie flat over the bed, tying her ankles.

The futa was ticklish, let out the cutest laugh. They giggled together actually—absolutely un-slavy, but Sophie didn't mind. The more Maisie was struggling away, the tighter Emilia was tightening. And once she was absolutely paralysed on the mattress, Emilia took her hard cock in her hand and lay down. She needed that moment, to cool down, because her stomach was fluttering too much. Because she was about to finally feel that cock in her arse.

The seconds passed. Her hand grew more definite.

She propped on her elbow and gave the futa a proper handjob, the one she couldn't give earlier.

Sophie wasn't saying anything. She was just watching. Emilia understood that it was her first time seeing her Maisie being jerked off by someone else.

The voice of Sophie betrayed a lot of her feelings when she told her, 'Kiss the head. Slowly.'

Emilia took the time to sigh a 'Yes, Mistress,' before she laid her pursed lips on her frenulum. Then a few others around the crown. Then plenty others on plenty of spots. She watched Sophie watching them.

'Do you like seeing me being used, Mistress?' Maisie asked all of a sudden.

'Y-yes. It's...'

'Does it look as good as you expected?'

'Yes. It's a little weird, it's...' Sophie shrugged timidly, blushing.

Emilia turned away, and focused on her stroking. The two girls needed to tell each other something that didn't concern her, even if she knew what it was. She heard it in the movements of their lips. Not even a whisper, just three little words mouthed out silently but not silently enough.

When she was sure their conversation had reached some end, Emilia spoke:

'Mistress?'

'Yes?'

She turned around, gripped the base of the plug resting in her arse and pulled hard. The toy popped out. She got on all fours, hips up, and pulled her cheeks wide open to let Sophie see her gaping.

'I wanted you to know,' she said, 'that I'm just a set of holes for you, Mistress.'

Sophie stepped forward. She took the buttplug from her and kissed her on the cheek. The face cheek. 'I know, babe.' That kiss contained the exact same amount of kindness that the one she then gave to Maisie.

She sat on the floor to get a long look at her two slaves, Emilia gaping and Maisie throbbing.

'Will you spit into it, Mistress?' Emilia asked timidly.

'Keep it open and we'll see.'

Sophie pulled a chair in the middle of the room and sat down. She gathered some saliva and spat.

Her first try landed on Emilia's back.

'Stay still.'

A second one spattered her left bumcheek.

A game within a game. Emilia was wasting time. But it didn't matter. It was one of the most degrading thing she ever did and she thoroughly enjoyed it.

She spread herself a little more, because third time's a charm, and Sophie spewed a big warm wad right into her bowels. The noise it made on impact was disgusting. Yet for the rest of her life Emilia would feel a tweak in her stomach everytime she would replay it in her head.

Sophie spared everyone a victory dance. 'Alright, you lost enough time.'

Emilia sat astride Maisie, as nonchalantly as if it would have been a sex doll, she took her cock and aimed it at her loose hole.

It slid in easily, the head, then half of the shaft. Liquid dripped from the ring of the beads and never thinned.

Sophie sighed as audibly as Emilia despite not feeling what she was feeling inside her at that very moment.

Emilia pulled her hips up, almost reluctant, until there was just the crown stretching her sphincter and pushed back down, taking an inch more up her arse.

123456...8