GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ready, Maiz?'

'Yes.'

'I go first.' Sophie pulled her dildo out to the tip. 'Go!' She gently pushed the shaft back in and with impressive coordination, Maisie was able to pull hers out at the same time.

In only a few test passes they were fucking Emilia alternately.

Carice was impressed. 'You guys trained for this, didn't you?'

'We practiced on a stroker kit, you know the thing that's shaped like a rump.'

'I can't imagine the time and money you put into all this.'

'You don't wanna know.'

Emilia moaned a confirmation over her ballgag that it was well worth it, but Sophie raised a hand and struck it upon her protruding clitoris. A real hard slap, not on the hood, not on the lips, not playful, the kind that echoed through the room. Emilia shrieked. Only to be immediately overpowered by the indisputable voice of her mistress: 'You're not supposed to enjoy it.'

Emilia swallowed back an agonizing rasp, understanding as fast as possible what was going on. The two cocks stirring her holes had been creating a nice build-up. When the slap came down. For the first time in her life, pain, real unbending pain hit her right in the middle of pleasure, at the centre of her centre. But it didn't annihilate the build-up. It only sent it back to zero, while the double penetration was still going.

As soon as she'd be back to the edge of orgasm, Sophie would smack her clit again and restart the cycle.

This was submission. Learning to like it.

She had only the time of her rising climax to learn.

Meanwhile, Sophie didn't care. She had casually brought genital torture to the game and already moved on to the next part of her plan:

'Natalie, you didn't have an anal orgasm yet. Get on all fours. Rose, wait for my instructions, be ready. Carrie, watch out for your dress, it's gonna get messy.'

'Don't worry about it,' said the woman in red, already tugging at her straps. She almost ripped it off just to be naked and masturbating.

Then one last order: 'Maisie, cum inside that cunt.'

Emilia chocked on a whimper. Her engorged nub was still a pulsing blare of pain but it didn't seem to bother her holes. It was incredible.

And then there was Carice van Houten lying before her. Nude. Fingering herself. Barefoot.

She caught her looking.

'I think your pet is enjoying the view,' she said. 'Slap her again.'

Mistress Sophie followed the suggestion. She hit the burning clit open-handed. Emilia howled and clenched on Maisie.

The thought that she was literally feeling Emilia's pain over her cock made the perverted futa blow the load she was working on. A load sucked out of her balls even more forcefully by the rigid ramming of Sophie from the other side of the thin wall of flesh. Maisie came like a whore, a sloppy uncaring whore and she let her bell-end poke Emilia's cervix, she even shot a fat well-timed rope inside of it.

Emilia was still screaming in pain when her uterus tried to climax. The surge of boiling semen washed over her. Pure futa-cum straight from the source.

Pain and bliss simultaneous. A new brainfuck.

Sophie still didn't care. She spanked her clit—'Stop cumming!'—as many times as necessary, till she stopped cumming. Yes, Milly-slut stopped cumming. She obeyed. She embraced ten hard blows, maybe more. Ten long seconds, ten strong blasts. At some point during them, her blocked urethra squirted weakly, unsure how to react to this new high in physical pain. The insane contradiction hit Emilia profoundly. She had squirted from the most intense pain she had ever experienced. And furthermore, she wasn't turned off, it didn't end anything.

Her gagged screams modulated the disturbing blend of assaulting pain and dying pleasure.

Maisie was still emptying herself inside her, so much that the cum flowed down.

'Rose, it's your cue: scoop anything spilling and use it to fist Natalie in the arse. Maiz, cum as many times as you can inside this slag, don't stop.'

Each woman moaned—each in her own way—at what Sophie had commanded, orchestrated. Nat was the noisiest. Obviously because a forearm was pushing up her arse.

'I wanna see her get messy,' Carice said and reached out for the beads. She ripped the whole string out. Squirt gushed out.

The second urethral orgasm of Emilia's life started. Massive, long and well-defined. But she remained silent. She was trying to obey, to disregard her own pleasure. And the only, the best, the most delicious way she found was to stay inside the stabbing ordeal of her cunt, she was trying. She was trying to lick pain like candy. To lick it like a clitoris.

Sophie got the nice idea of replacing the gone urethral stimulation with some nipple pinching. She slowed down her arsefucking to accommodate the nearly constant flexing of Maisie's member against her own, stretching and filling Emilia up. The tied-up futa was thrusting her hips savagely but steadily and from now on she would ejaculate erratically until she would be told to stop.

Her filthy mouth let Rose know a second load was on the way. The first one wasn't even done.

Emilia noticed the stiff cock in her arse had slackened and she understood that Sophie was monitoring her build-up.

Her pussy was bloated with pressurized ecstasy, spasming across and through. But her clit was beating like a freakish bruise.

She felt Rose's fingertips brush over her labia, it triggered a small orgasmic reflex. Without thinking, Sophie slapped hard and mean.

Emilia roared through her ballgag and her teeth. Her denied uterus throbbed in protest. Everything in her wanted to cum.

I will cum from the pain alone...

It was crazy. It was tempting. It was Maisie, the endless change she was.

If she rerouted things, maybe her pain itself would cum? she raved away. And then it wouldn't be disobeying anymore.

But isn't disobeying the point? she thought. Disobey to give my mistress the satisfaction of punishment?

She opened her eyes and saw Natalie cumming anally for what was probably the third or fourth time, fistful after fistful of semen shoved into her.

Their eyes locked. In Natalie's was ecstasy, in Emilia's agony.

They watched each other getting ploughed, proud to be no more than objects.

Then Emilia nodded interrogatively. Natalie seemed to understand. They were connected somehow. Opposites. There was something—unspoken, apparently—they could do.

Maisie exploded inside Emilia once more.

Her cockhead was beating up her G-spot, sperm was seeping into her, but any kind of build-up had no kind of gripping sense anymore, as only prevailed the throes of her clit.

Rose saved all the cum she could and added it to the foamy mess in Natalie's distended rectum, her hand entering with alarming ease.

Natalie enticed her bum to her next orgasm, the fresh load helping greatly. Without ever breaking eye contact with Emilia, she nodded, opened her mouth and...

Emilia clenched her anus around Sophie's dildo and...

Clockwork, Sophie smacked her clit and...

Natalie let out her anal pleasure for Emilia. Her face beamed with it. She was beautiful, so beautiful. Emilia was looking at it. She looked at her sister and made it vicarious. And she wailed her pain and tricked it. Jammed the signal with the one blasting inside Natalie.

It was only an intuition. That the two sensations would create a third one on impact. The furtive image in Emilia made both her holes throb with the pleasure/fear she was now so familiar with.

Sophie felt it, whispered a 'What the fuck?' and sent another punishing blow onto her maddened nub.

Emilia arched her back and moaned way too sensually.

'Oh my God, you're starting to like it, aren't you?' Sophie moaned. 'Fucking hell, I can't believe it. Maisie, we just found another superpower for your cum.'

Around Emilia, everything straightened, hardened: Rose dearest, proxy-Natalie, Carice masturbating delightfully, and the two big hard cocks in her. All was realer than ever.

'Are you gonna cum?' Sophie purred, 'Are you gonna cum for Carice? Show her a nice painslut orgasm? And make your mistress proud? Are you?'

Sophie raised her hand expectantly.

'Will you?'

The tone had entirely changed. In the whole room.

'Will you?'

Natalie nodded discreetly at Emilia.

Sophie unbuckled the ballgag and asked a third time:

'Will you?'

Natalie started cumming silently. Emilia held her gaze.

'Yes, Mistress, make me your fucking painslut.'

Sophie struck her hardest blow. And Emilia started screaming without any restraint. Her saturated clitoris convulsed in a climax of pure searing pain. It was a different movement, a different cascade. The two sides of the same coin had merged. Pain felt like bliss, and it washed through her cunt like an orgasm. Her holes contracted over dick and dildo, she squirted, she drooled. She even felt it in her tits, in her lungs. She saw stars and crazy images, she saw clamps, piercings, on her nipples, on her clit, and not just the hood, whips, riding crops hitting her anus, the soles of her feet, everywhere she craved pleasure. She saw all possibilities, regardless of her own self, superimposed over Nat's beautiful ecstatic face.

Everybody was watching, as horrified and aroused as Emilia, and me, and you.

But everybody got suddenly wrenched away from this. By something even more special, more important in Room 69, something they hadn't heard all night.

It was the rising voice of Sophie Turner cumming.

Emilia felt the arms around her neck go limp and trembling, enough to allow her to look back: she saw eyes shut, a face twisted, and a tongue inside an arse. Maisie had been rimming Sophie all this time.

Moaning a little higher, reaching the peak, she tightened her grip on Emilia to keep her balance. It wasn't particularly intense, just a quickie from the tongue in her arse and the rubbing of the strap-on.

All stood still—Nothing more mattered. The sanctifying satisfaction of their Goddess. A lot of other orgasms burst around her, all disregarded.—until she would be done.

Emilia got goosebumps as Sophie exhaled a few last times in her neck. She had already forgotten about the paradigm shift that had been her first paingasm, because instead she could feel the warm orgasmic breath of her mistress on her skin.

'That was unexpected,' Sophie sighed.

She pulled out of Emilia and kissed her on the cheek from behind. 'You're amazing,' she whispered to her.

She lifted her from Maisie. Her ever-hard cock slipped out. And semen. A lot of semen.

Emilia collapsed over the bed. She was so exhausted she couldn't think of anything but her mistress cumming so close to her.

And perhaps also of the newly discovered longings of her clitoris.

Her two sisters lay down at her side. Rose cupped her face and kissed her tenderly. Natalie took a look at her abused slit.

'You're not swollen,' she noticed.

Emilia felt herself up. 'I'm not even sore!'

Maisie winked at them. Futa-cum at work.

Sophie, riding her long-delayed orgasm high, had crashed down beside Carice who was sprawled on the carpet, wet stains between her legs.

'Perfect time for...you know what,' she whispered to her.

Carice sprung right up: 'Oh my God, really?'

'Yeah... It also means you're gonna have to leave, I'm so sorry, Carice.'

'Oh nonono I understand.' Her voice was sweet for reasons Emilia couldn't quite determine.

The three slaves were ordered to untie Maisie. Then to the bathroom for a quick cleanup. Twenty minutes. No frisking around.

They had no time for thinking or taking their breath. The futa led them to the bathroom all on wobbly legs, expect Rose who only had wobbly arms.

'Goodnight, girls,' Carice told them. 'It was absolutely insane. I hope to see you again real soon. And good luck...with this psycho.'

The last thing Emilia saw before closing the door was Sophie and Carice hugging. There was going to be a tonal shift again, very soon, and it made her nervous.

Probably why no one said a word in the shower. Their tongues didn't lick any cum either. Maisie was the least exhausted despite having just scored around twenty ejaculations in a row, easy. She was first to exit the tub. The little futa towelled and then waited by the door, looking at them arms crossed.

She knows what's going on, Emilia thought while washing Rose's hair.

And she's shorter than me, I'd never realised.

She was beautiful like this, completely nude, just standing there, her penis soft, tiny, the foreskin covering the glans. She was touching. Emilia smiled very delicately when she got caught staring. Almost a nod. Then with the seamless but never innocent nature of thoughts and memories, she went back to brooding on what had just happened, the pleasure in Sophie's sweet clitoris; the sweet pain in her own.

They finished showering under Maisie's apparent supervision, and gathered before her, ready.

Before she opened the door, she faced them, smirked, let her penis bounce back to a pulsating erection, looked at it and at them with equal hunger, and then said, 'Here we go, sisterz.'

*****

Whereas they were calm and composed, walking back into the bedroom felt like invading it. There, Sophie had discarded some of her most expected attributes, the fierceness, the poise, and all her clothes. All the things that had kept coronating her as their overling, she had stripped herself of. And alone, waiting, lying on the floor naked, she received them with a kindness on her face—a surprise, almost—that caused a guilt in their chests.

Only Maisie did not flinch. A little of the fierceness had actually transferred into her.

She joined her woman, leaving the others behind, no eyes for them.

She lay not over her but not beside her either. Halfway. This way she could touch, she could watch. It was the position of a lover, like an arch, protective and dynamic, jutting out above her tranquil love.

After this word nothing would be said.

For the three women, sitting down and staying silent were self-evident. They knew now, they understood what was happening. And driven by shared certitude, they decided to hold each other's hands. Maybe to resemble the hands that were caressing Sophie: caring, confident... Through them, Maisie shifted slowly to a graceful embrace, hips between legs, lips on lips and in the neck, fingers that ran to the entwine of other fingers.

One last pause. They turned their heads towards their privileged audience. Smiled.

It would be the least crazy part of the crazy night.

With her hand delicate, Sophie guided Maisie into the folds of her vagina.

A stillness lasted the time of a look they would give to each other. They kissed.

Maisie was the first to move. A slight waving of the hips.

She penetrated Sophie, the same way skins meet.

Their pubic bones converged.

They drank everything in. It wasn't their first time. But it was their first time.

She pulled out. She thrust back in. At the pace they wanted.

Not a sound not a moan underneath their breathing of joy.

Staring at each other, Sophie showed tears that could be shed at any moment.

But they were fine where they were. Maisie slid out and in again, careful not to spill them.

She tried as long as she could, gingerly and utterly focused, so focused it showed in her tensed muscles, she tried, each time out mindful, each time in meaningful, until one thrust finally overcame her, a little sharper than the others, deeper, vulnerable. It spilled the warm tears.

Sophie had this peculiar smile, bent downward by emotion.

Maisie stopped moving. Her testicles tightened. Her buttocks too. She ejaculated with still this calm demeanour, her own tears falling down. She didn't thrust her pelvis, she let her semen flow, like a gift handed out anxiously.

Sophie received the double pleasure of impregnation and let it all out in her own manner. With sighs. And even words. Anything for her Maisie. Her fingers ran through her hair. Her ankles crossed over her tailbone.

'You're not cumming?' Maisie asked her, at the risk of breaking the moment.

'Of course I am, baby,' Sophie whispered tenderly, then choked on a little moan that betrayed that indeed she was. 'But it's you I wanna look at, it's you Maiz, I—' and they kissed, leaving the rest of her declaration to imagination. Maisie moved in and out a few times, the contractions of her scrotum, of her anus and her little taint ample and persistent. She was not any more demonstrative. The gravity of the moment was enough. Even when hot semen started to overflow from her vagina with this funny noise, their laughs were still nothing more than a crest at the top of their perfectly aligned minds, formless because so pure.

Emilia stroke Rose's hand a little tighter and dared taking off her gaze from her (two) mistress making love.

It took Rose and her only a glimpse—no more needed—to make each other understand that they accepted this moment as a preview of the next step in their own lives.

Maisie would give each of them a child. Several if it's what she wanted.

Back to her, Maisie was kissing Sophie on the eyelids, on the temples, sipping her tears.

The tremors in her testicles had dimmed down.

Then subsided the hardness of her erection.

Then remained only a comforting weight. Maisie holding Sophie although she was the one on top. Sophie nesting into a light slumber although Maisie was resting on her.

They stayed this way for a long, long moment.

Then came the moment you remember your muscles exist. As the little futa removed her little penis from her little wife, the face she gave her sisters showed she remembered them.

'I'm gonna go talk to them, Sophie. Get some rest.'

Leaving Sophie in the warmth they had both created, she crawled to the other women and settled into the different warmth of their group hug.

They whispered not to disturb their mistress dozing on and off, kept a regular eye on her. All their movements were slow and clumsy too, to keep things quiet.

'Hey, ladies,' she said, since after all it was the first time they actually met since the beginning of the night.

One of them sobbed, 'She should have married you.'

To which Maisie, necking them indistinctly, responded, 'Nah, it's alright... She's protecting me in a way.'

'I'll quit taking the pill whenever you want. Just ask and I'll do it.'

'Don't worry about that. After she gives birth it'll be my turn, we've decided. So you have like two years.'

'Uuuuuh...your turn?'

'Yes. You see, technically I'm a virgin—I mean I still have my hymen. And what we want to do is pop my cherry with my own cock. (It bends. We tested.) And when we do that, I'll ejaculate inside myself. Of course we want you all to be there when we do it.'

'And you're sure it'll work?'

'Yes. I talked to other futa, it works.'

'Other futa...celebrities?'

'Yea.'

'They got themselves pregnant?'

'Yea.'

'Are you gonna name names?'

'No.'

'Oh come on, you tease.'

Maisie power-hugged them again. 'Aww I'm so happy Soph found such horny sluts as you guys.'

'Mist—urm Maisie, can we...you know...taste our mistress?'

'Oh fuck, I thought you'd never ask!'

She plonked back and opened her legs to reveal a hard-on.

'Oh my God, it's... It's my first orgy!' she realised just before her voice faltered as she hissed an 'Oh fuck,' when three mouths swarmed her cock.

Inside the electrifying taste of futa-semen, Emilia recognized the taste of Sophie. Tonight was like rediscovering it.

'Yes, take all our juices, they're yours too' Maisie moaned under her breath. 'It feels so good. You all feel so good.'

They slobbered over the shaft. They flicked their tongues around the tip. Inside their mouths their moans vibrated down to the root of this gigantic cock. Sucking on it was incredible, there was so much they could do, it was endless.

123456...8