GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She repeated the motion as many times as necessary and while she never went to the extent of measuring the various things she took up her bum over the years, she instantly knew when she broke her record of depth. On its way up this cock touched parts of her insides which had never been stimulated before, awakened them to sensuality.

My whole body is becoming a clitoris, she thought, weirdness unfiltered and not caring.

My whole consciousness could become an orgasm. Whatever that meant.

But before these reflections could become a tangible anal orgasm her cheeks bumped over the swollen ballsack and Maisie welcomed her with a sly penile flexing. Getting distended so abruptly made her urethra clench on the beads again. Emilia had two choices: promptly cumming from her arse, or instantly cumming from her pisshole. But no. She did not, neither, she wanted to obey. She moaned her delicious frustration into a kiss on Maisie's mouth, moaned her triumphant disbelief that she had her whole cock inside her. They kissed a long loaded kiss, with their eyes open, the eye contact replacing the words of sisterhood they weren't allowed to utter.

Then, she turned around slowly—making Maisie groan of having her cock twisted like that—and squatted, knees open, feet arching, ready to give her mistress the visual gift of reverse anal cowgirl.

It looked slutty, felt slutty, and it was a good way to take up the reins. She had a match to win. Emilia started the pumping.

And she fucked Maisie like a pro. Relentlessly. Mercilessly. She was trying to suck her cock with her arse.

Beneath her, Maisie started to struggle with her stamina. Yet she managed to exhale out, 'I won't let you win.'

'Oh yeah?'

Emilia clamped her sphincters around the pillar inside her and instead of sucking it, wanked it hard with her arse. Maisie grunted over and over. And flexed her cock again. She squeezed an arseful of precum out of her balls deep inside Emilia.

'Oh my Goooood!' yelped the latter, her pussy expelling the beads out in a spray of squirt. That was it, this time her bladder and her urethra did cum, she could do nothing to stop it. Luckily for her, it was her first time, her muscles and brain cells not yet wrought to this slow tingly rush from another comprehension. It remained mild and elusive. Still enough to make her scream like a fucking slut though. And then there was the futa precum doing its magic all across her arse. It finished to finish her, head slack, legs failing. A surprise anal climax slammed into the urethral one. Sophie chuckled: 'It's Maisie who's supposed to cum, not you!'

'I'm sorry, Mistress,' she wailed. Her arse had never cum like this before. She wanted to cry.

'Oh nevermind it. Not my problem if you lose...'

The possibilities of what losing could imply made Emilia shiver, which made her arsehole spasm a few more times.

Maisie seized the opportunity and started pounding Emilia so hard her balls slapped against her labia.

A second unavoidable arsesplosion was coming for Emilia, she knew it. And if it did, then she was done, she would cum so hard she would fall, maybe even pass out.

The time it took to think these thoughts, it happened: Emilia came again, less from the depths of her belly than from the ring of her anus. Maisie was especially attentive to rub the crown of her cock through the overstretched rim. Emilia turned into a series of gasps, limp, bodiless, self-redefining. And losing.

'You suck,' Sophie realised. 'I should have picked Natalie.'

Out of pity, she moved to the bed and took matters into her own hands.

Or around to be more precise.

'I've seen this in a video once, I always wanted to try,' she said. Holding Emilia as best she could, she slid a hand in her vagina and grasped Maisie inside.

This time both Maisie and Emilia gasped in surprise. Emilia from being fisted while being fucked in the arse by a cock actually larger than a fist. And Maisie from being jacked off while fucking something.

Sophie gasped too. From feeling a cock lost inside flesh. The loose pussy was tight around her wrist. And leaking down her forearm. Her knuckles were scrubbing the G-spot swelling against them, while she rubbed the overstimulated bell-end with her fingertips and the palm of her hand.

The feeling was mind-blowing for the three of them.

Of course Emilia came on the spot; for a multitude of reasons only a sub can understand. Maisie moaned like only a futa losing control can.

And Sophie was contemplating her oeuvre.

It was working. Maisie went loud and writhing fast. And because it was working the two women had a moment of hesitation, speechless, and they knew from this speechlessness that something special was going on. They were throwing glances at each other, wondering if it would be okay to pause the sub/dom and make Maisie cum this way because it was just so cool, even if it meant ruining the game. Even Maisie joined in the gazing eventually. She wanted to cum, not just for the orgasm, but for the feat also.

Each one of them wanted to ask their own different version of Do you mind if...?

'Mind the trolley!' Amir the bodyguard shouted from across the two hotel rooms. Sophie spun around, shocked by the intrusion, but she didn't get the time to be upset, horror replaced it as was heard the unmistakable rumble of something huge rolling down and crashing into the main room.

Emilia's holes were immediately evacuated. The two women ran to 68 to see what had just happened, leaving the futa on the bed, erect and protesting.

They found a housekeeping cart totally totalled into the Steinway that was there. From the wreckage came out many clean towels but also Rose and Natalie, covered in foam, holding jeroboams of champagne and Carice van Houten, not quite foamy, actually wearing a very chic red overskirt dress.

Through the rubble and the dust, apocalypse in a £500-a-night sitting room, they watched them crawl, gasping, sore, laughing hysterically, never losing sight of their ultimate goal, despite their spinning heads. Natalie, Rose and Carice stumbled—now that they had spotted her—stumbled and finally crumbled at the feet of Sophie, presenting her the bottles and asking in a final raspy huff:

'Are we in time?'

*****

'Holy shit, Sophie, you really di—Oh Maiz, whatsup?'

'Hey Carice.'

The reunited group sat down around the towering penis of Maisie still tied to the bed. They opened the bottles. They drank. They blabbered a lot.

'So what the hell's going on, Soph? they wouldn't tell me,' Carice began. 'Oh my God it's the first time I actually see your dick!'

Maisie flexed it proudly.

'You knew she was a futa?'

'There's a lot of futa in the business.'

'You know other futas?'

'Futa.'

'What?'

'The plural doesn't take an s. Like Jedi.'

'Jedi doesn't take an s?'

'Yeah, like Lego.'

'Lego doesn't take an s?'

'Hey they lost their cum under all that foam,' Emilia noticed. 'It should be a penalty.'

'No it shouldn't!' Rose nagged.

'Your dress is so pretty.'

'Thanks.'

'Can I have some champagne?'

While she had stayed silent so far, Sophie and her disconcerted frown finally spoke out. 'So you guys understand I have many questions, right?'

'Can I have some champagne?'

'Sure, ask away, Mistress,' Natalie said.

'Was it inside you?' Carice asked Emilia while pointing at Maisie's cock.

'Carrie, please,' Sophie grumbled.

'Alright, sorry.'

(Emilia just nodded to her.)

'Why are you two covered in foam?'

'Gimme some champagne!'

'Hey wait a minute,' Emilia interrupted, 'they lost their buttplugs! That's another penalty!'

'Shut up! You lost your pissplug! Why d'you lose your pissplug?'

'Because stuff happened! You don't know my life!'

'Armani?'

'Dior.'

'Mistress, the penalties.'

'Wow, your clit too?'

'I'm so jealous.'

'Oh, about my car keys the other day—'

'Everyone SHUT UP!' Sophie shouted.

Precum trailed down Maisie's shaft.

The Mistress turned to Natalie and Rose and threw them towels.

'Wipe yourselves and tell us what happened.'

And so they did. In:

THE ROMAUNT OF THE ROSE

a gest in one part

as told by Lady Leslie, of Aberdeenshire

"So the first thing we did we ate the cum on our hands, because we're idiots. We lost like a minute having this half-headrush half-orgasm right in the middle of the hall. It was delicious though.

"And then we thought the better place to find booze was the kitchens so we start going there. We're in the elevator and the doors open and there's this guy, he goes in and he's from the party and he's so wasted he don't get we're naked under the cum. Maybe he thought we were ghosts but he wasn't scared.

"And we're like 'The party's still on?' and he's like 'Sure is, Slimer.'"

**I'll remove a point for every pop culture reference.**

"Aw sonuvabitch. So um Natalie, she was humming the Ipanema song next to me and I say to her, 'They're all shitfaced at the party, they won't even see us stealing bottles, let's go there instead.'

"So we go to the auditorium and it's like the fucking cave rave in Matrix 2 only not in slow-motion, everybody is wayyyy drunk, the DJ's drunk, the paparazzis are drunk, and we found this cart to hide behind. It was the best idea ever. We could roll down right into the crowd till we were literally inside the mosh pit, hiding in plain sight like the Illurmenati. And there Natalie she was totally up for crowdsurfing to where there's the booze but then we just saw there was not one bottle anywhere. Pretty sure the champagne was just for starters and then it's just shots and shits. So we didn't know what to do. That's when the foam party started."

**A foam party? What is it? 1998?**

"IKR? and we were like right in front of the foam cannon and it car-washed the cum right off us. See? it's not our fault. But at the same time we looked even less naked. We were like snowmen. I mean snowpersons. And that's when we saw Brian. You know, the bellboy. He's right at the opposite side of the auditorium doing whatever and we can't really move cause we're surrounded and of course he can't hear us. And we forgot his name so we were like 'Yo, jizz-boy!' and stuff but this lil bitch-ass punk was just there chitchatting with his buds and we could totally see he was miming jerking it in your face and the other dudes they were like no way. But then I hear a plop: it's Natalie who pulled out her buttplug and she throws it right at him. Seriously she throws and there's this sound fffffffprprprprpr cause it's her butthole gaping and the foam and the air and it makes us laugh so hard she misses. Like now there's a buttplug on the dancefloor."

**Oh it's a song, right?**

"So, last chance. I take my own plug and curveball it like: it was beautiful. Seriously. It hit him right in the skull, he thought it was Jesus calling.

"Now he sees us and we wipe the foam off our faces and he goes pallid cause he thinks we're here for round 2 and 3. So we're like 'Yo, dude, we need you,' and he was like hoes mad, no but for real he goes like 'Ere now, don tell me what to do now, will ya.' (I mean, the audacity, right?) 'Ah'm on me bloodeh break, orlrite? Meself and the lads avin some free grub.'"

**Why is he talking like this?**

"Cause I can't do an Irish accent."

**Bit rude, innit?**

"Anyway, we're bargaining and then we see a maid looking for her goddam cart, so I shove the motherfucker in the cart and Natalie jumps in and she makes like a fort with the towels around them, and I start rolling back to the hotel. And I turn my head and I see the maid running after us and I'm like 'She's gaining on us!' and she's like 'Briaaan, your hall pass was for Beyoncé, not this cheeky gingah bitch!' (That's me.) We literally crash into the elevator and the doors close down on her and she was like eeeek, you know like in the Terminator, the liquid one, and while we're going up I hear Natalie under the towels, she's humming the Ipanema song around his dick: she was sucking him off so he would give us bottles from the kitchens. Poor guy lost his mangurt before we even reached the second floor.

"We waited by the kitchen door, that's where we saw Carice (she heard a pile of towels calling her) and then we explained her what was happening and she wanted to come say hi. But when Brian was back, the maid was too, like super pissed off, so we took Carice with us and we drove back to 69 full-throttle. On the way we threw Brian from the cart, he exploded but I'm pretty sure the maid's still alive. (Yea T2 again yea, that's my shit.) We rolled down the corridor, no brakes, Amir opened the door, the piano broke our fall, I think the crash played an E-major, and here we are. The End."

*****

'So this is the little squad you were talking me about,' Carice said after an understandable moment of silence that looked like five stars shooting across a blank sky.

'Hu-uh,' Sophie nodded. She was calculating the scores on a clipboard.

'I excepted more.'

'Quality over quantity.'

'Maisie, do you like your new slave friends?'

'Yeah they're perfect.' The futa was still tied down, still flexing her hard cock in the air, sending drops of precum around. 'I had wished for Nathalie Emmanuel but that would have made two Natalies. Too confusing.'

Rose wondered, 'So you weren't invited?'

'I'm not a sub.'

'Feel free to join,' Sophie proposed.

'Nah, my dress is a pain in the ass to undo.'

'Alright. After careful consideration, the jury declares Team Leslie/Dormer winners of the Slave Bowl.'

Everybody clapped and cheered, except Emilia who thought it was bullshit.

In reality she was a bit scared. This whole after-party thing was escalating: mind-altering orgasms, body-changing orgasms, sounding, fisting, sex acts that looked like circus acts and now two dommes instead of one. She was scared of her punishment. She was scared that it was making her wet with anticipation.

'Emilia Clarke, for your defeat you are sentenced to the deathly torments of double penetration.'

Carice's head tilted. 'Whuuuut?'

'The audience is asked not to question the authority of the Mistress in the presence of her slaves.'

'But how is that a punishment?'

'It's um...very intense.'

'But it's not exactly S&M. What kind of oppression do you run here?'

'Seize her!'

'Who? Carice?' Natalie asked.

'No, Milly, you bloody idiots!'

In an instant, Emilia was rucked by her two sisters and sent down to the lowest rank of the hierarchy. The variations were unpredictable, roles were interchangeable, agents provocateurs were allowed in and power struggle took place amongst the servants. Such were the rules of mess.

Sophie loomed over her.

'Milly-slut, do you fear your punishment?'

'Yes.'

'You paid four guys to get airtight,' Rose sniggered.

'Hey fuck you!' Emilia frowned.

'Ballgag her! Executioners, do your deed!'

Enclosed in the strong arms of her friends, pint-sized Emilia abandoned herself to the theatrics. It was liberating to let all these incompatible emotions come out to play. To say fuck you to Rose without a hint that she was thinking the opposite. And to know she knew. To feel fear and play fear and feel arousal and play even more fear, as a character who is yourself. Whatever happens it would be in sync with the other characters around her, the other pretences, who would be true in everything.

'Open her legs,' Carice said like she owned the place, 'I wanna see that futa-cock driving up her pussyhole.' She sat by the edge of the bed, the slippery spectacle right in her face.

Natalie and Rose buckled the ballgag then held up Emilia above Maisie's erection, not knowing it was the same reverse cowgirl position she had been in only a few minutes ago. Carice helped, genuinely excited to touch such an extraordinary penis.

'Mistress, what about the beads?' Rose asked. 'We could make this a triple penetration.'

'Good initiative, Rosie-slut. Carrie, will you do us the honour?'

That was it. A few hours only after becoming her property, Sophie was lending Emilia to a perfect stranger. And again it's the fear that made her cunt shiver and lubricate. Carice didn't know she wasn't a sounding veteran, she didn't know how much she could handle, if the beads would have to be pushed gently or harshly. This woman could do anything she wanted and do it as recklessly as she wanted. And Emilia would have to cum from it.

So Carice took the liberties, for instance she didn't need to spread Emilia's slit because it was still invitingly open, but she did it anyway. The beads had dried on the carpet and she didn't lube them with futa-cum, she fingered each one in and only stopped to listen to Emilia wince after every new stretch.

The first one penetrated her bladder and she started urinating involuntarily down the toy. No doubt this time, it was a loose stream of yellow, smelly, tangy pee. And Carice paid no mind to her gasps of immediate apology, her hips squirming helplessly, she sealed her lips around her cunt and swallowed down.

Everyone watched her drink. Perfectly still except the eyebrows rising. Gulp after gulp, muffled moan after muffled moan.

Not a drop escaped.

Carice straightened back up after the last dribbles, wiped her mouth, looked around to see the faces.

'Oh... um...'

The stunned faces.

She looked up at Emilia, couldn't decipher her expression, moved to Sophie, same problem.

'Um... I guess we don't run in the same circles... Um... Alright... ♫awkward♫'

Keeping her million-mile stare, Sophie said: 'K time-out everyone. Raise your hand, who was turned on?'

A few hands rose.

'Who got turned off?'

A few others.

'Duly noted. Let's um...move on.'

Carice pushed the rest of the beads inside Emilia way more cautiously. It took Sophie's motherly voice to unstiffen the arresting feeling of what-the-fuck-just-happened. She explained how there was a hand up this gash not twenty minutes ago. She tried an inevitably incomplete description of how it felt to give the weirdest handjob of her life. Which urged Maisie to try and explain how it felt to receive the weirdest handjob of her life, until Carice observed, 'They're both dripping,' as if not stating the obvious: everybody in the room was dripping.

She pressed the tip against the hole and watched it disappear inside.

Emilia looked down at herself. The moving bulge stretched everything in its path. It was angled against the front of her mons, it crushed her G-spot, her bladder and she squeaked when her clitoris popped out of its hood.

'I can feel the beads against my cock,' Maisie moaned.

The tip stopped at her cervix. Milly-slut's heart started beating fast and so suddenly in her chest, hit by the memory of what would happen, a few centimetres further up. The possibility was tantalizing, agonising. She wanted to cum like this again, so much. She wanted to beg for it. Just for the pleasure of being denied.

'Let me get in position,' Sophie said.

Rose and Natalie retired. Sophie kneeled over Maisie's chest, pulled Emilia's upper body to her and took her into a full nelson. Very easily she tucked her dildo up her arse. She then could lift her up, using the reinforced toy as leverage, control both penetrations, angle, depth...

Emilia purred, as conformable as if in zero gravity. Free of everything. Her mind ready to flood her defeated body and try and figure out this eldritch feeling that was triple penetration.

123456...8