GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a disturbingly short time to fill half the tub, the plughole was already clogged, hopeless.

'Milly, hop in and push her back. If she gets in, we're screwed!'

At this moment, Emilia felt like never before how much she adored Sophie. She truly was their mistress. She was surfing chaos.

As she stepped in, calf-deep into the sperm, she squirted spontaneously, for obvious reasons. But no one saw it because Sophie was blasting her with cum. The tub, the wall behind her, and her from head to knees. Yes, truly she was a master mistress, amidst total mayhem she had given Emilia her turn at being fully covered in futa semen.

She had to push Maisie back from the tub over and over, the little animal fighting tooth and nail. It distracted her from a buzz growing fast. Just a quiet dizziness at first that turned into a twirl in her vagina.

She felt hot. As in body temperature.

Her back and her rump felt cold because there was no cum on them yet. And she couldn't turn around. It would be disobeying.

Then her legs wobbled too much for her to keep being an effective defence.

The last thing she saw before collapsing into the tub was Maisie bouncing up and down from having her arse suddenly rammed by Sophie.

Her whole body sank under the surface, her head, her hair in a whirlpool. She closed her eyes.

Weirdest feeling.

Hottest too.

To the very last pixel her body was in contact with the warmth of this cum.

If she'd open her mouth it would rush in.

She opened her eyes. It didn't burn.

She drank.

She could hear Maisie, comfortably muffled. Ropes whipping the surface too, like a rainstorm for the mermaids. There was no bottom in this sea, only surfaces rising. Climax became background noise, also the voice of Sophie...

...And the bang of her two sisters jumping inside the tub to rescue her.

They raised her head.

She breathed in and moaned out her full body/full skin bliss.

She felt warm metal rub against her cheek. Natalie's nipple piercing.

It took an otherworldly voice to bring her back to a sense of up and down. Sophie was telling them to take her out of the tub and go back to the bedroom.

'Take her out of the tub and go back to the bedroom,' she said, still literally fucking the cum out of Maisie, tackling her to smash her prone.

Semen was spilling over the rim of the tub.

Emilia was lifted out by weak arms gripping her weak arms. The three women had to go, they had to obey, she remembered.

'There's LSD in her spunk, I swear to God,' Emilia said.

'You're back with us?' Rose made sure.

'I wanna go back.'

'Don't make me slap your fanny, you're coming with us,' Natalie threatened.

They crawled to the bedroom, supporting each other, leaving a trail behind them

They slumped on the bed and tried to cool off.

They listened to the assaults of anal pleasure on Maisie continuing in the other room.

'We should line up, on all fours,' Natalie suggested.

'What?' Emilia mumbled.

'It's quite obvious they're not trying at this point. Sophie wants this. Come on, she doesn't want Maiz to eat her own cum? all she has to do is put her ballgag on, instead she pounds her arse and plasters you with cum.'

'You're the one who switched on the vibrator in the first place, am I wrong?'

'I...'

'Whatever, fine, let's play along and get fucked till we break.'

'Yeah, let's show we're just a set of holes for our mistress,' Rose added.

Emilia had heard this before.

She smiled at her, but mostly it was for herself.

'What?' Rose blushed.

'Nothing.'

Emilia scrambled to her hands and knees by the edge of the mattress. Her sisters did the same on either side of her, their hips and shoulders touching. She could turn her head and kiss, left or right.

There was a succession of louder squeals out there, a clatter that was most likely the sink shattering and then silence... broken by the heavy footsteps of Maisie suddenly reappearing, running right at them, cock hard and bobbing.

The futa leaped on them like a werewolf and began pounding their six holes at random.

Hard, slow, fast, shallow, sharply, quickly or taking her time, indifferently going from arse to pussy, from pussy to pussy, mixing the juices, ejaculating inside them or onto them and not stopping for that. It was so relentless Emilia could for example feel a vaginal climax start, feel the cock pull out of her, milk as much pleasure as she could with her clit for as long as possible and suddenly feel the cock pushing balls-deep into her arse, still spurting from another hole, and pound through her an arsegasm that would overlap with her finishing cuntgasm.

They were raving so far out, so unitedly, they barely noticed that at some point Sophie had joined in and thrown her own arsehole into the fuckstorm. Her mouth too. Regularly she would turn around and offer her mouth and throat. Cause this way she could make sure Maisie wasn't licking any cum from the skin of their slaves.

Also because above all she liked 'to taste you, my bitches! You all taste so good! I hope she destroys your holes, I hope you can't walk straight for a week and it teaches you to be more careful.'

But all the semen flowing straight into her stomach started to bloat her too tight. So she took her phone and improvised herself porn director.

She filmed these holes getting plundered, covered, cumming, gaping, grinding, squirting, overflowing, she zoomed on clits wantonly rubbed and not necessarily by their owners, she snapped pictures of faces twisted by pleasure, she gave orders, reminding them to move their hips cause they were here to make Maisie cum and when they were good obedient little fucktoys she was spitting wads of blended bodily fluids into their wide open mouths.

'Attack on Deepfake, Scene 1, go.'

'My name's Emilia Clarke, I'm getting fucked in the arse.'

'Does it feel good?'

'I'm trying not to cum.'

'Oh ok. And do you—'

[gasp]

'What? What's happening?'

'I'm taking a load in my arse right now.'

'Oooh nice. Do you like it?'

'It's so deeeeeeep...'

'I think we're losing her.'

Then it was just a closeup of the face of Emilia going through an orgasm. A rope of jizz landed on her forehead, from behind, shot by Maisie while moving from hole to hole. It trickled down her nose and into her mouth to be demonstratively swallowed.

'Filled from both ends,' Sophie commented.

They had no idea how many times they came, though for Maisie it was at least twice as much. They were stuffed and coated, unrecognizable, indiscernible from each other. The cum was not even soaking into the carpet anymore and Sophie was walking in a thick lukewarm pond. The three rears couldn't stay up anymore either, the women were falling prone out of exhaustion.

Suddenly Maisie wailed in such a way they understood she was about to have a big one. She fell backward on her bum. They surrounded her.

Her cock exploded. Maisie let out howls that sounded like sobbing. Between each of them the women could hear semen streaming out of her cock: the jets were so strong they actually made a squishy noise.

Sophie disappeared once again, leaving the three slaves to a game of all-you-can-eat triple blowjob.

She came back to Maisie lying nearly knocked out on the fluid-saturated bed, mouths and tongues keeping her down.

'Perfect,' she said, sitting down on the splashing floor, opening a new trainer bag. 'Tie her up.'

So they tied her down, the writhing, the dripping and the moaning, while Sophie assembled a contraption of tubes, valves, pumps and syringes until it looked somewhat functional.

She presented the lubed end of a thin tube to the eager entrance of Maisie's pillar and pushed twenty inches of it in.

She caged it all into the cylinder of a penis pump and did plenty of other rehearsed moves. It looked positively fetishistic despite the urgency (Maisie wanted more sex and was tugging on her bonds), down to the final moment where she pulled a plunger, toggled a switch, opened a clamp and Maisie arched in a full-body convulsion. Her semen rushed down the tube, out of her swelling purple dick, seamlessly, sucked out not ejaculated. She was cumming without cumming, relieved without satisfaction, like the werewolf was forcefed by surprise.

But there was no resentment in her eyes, the little of Maisie still aware within the beast could savour the torture, get the perversion. She was drained, an object, a pair of balls, a set of holes, a slut, what her second birth had told her she would be; and so she let go, she watched, rapt. Her sisters could release the pressure on her limbs and watch with her.

'Well, I've seen some shit...' Natalie mused.

The stream of cum rolled along inside its tube, passed inside the vacuum contraption and eventually spilled out from the end of another tube. The hot tub was still clogged, the sink destroyed, so Sophie told them to go put it into the bidet.

'There's a bidet?'

'Oui.'

Hearing that, Rose strutted to the bathroom, unrolling eighty feet of tube with her, excited to meet with this appliance invented for the sole purpose of washing your vagina after sex. The French were such a sophisticated people.

'Alright,' Sophie began, 'It gives us a few minutes to come up with a new plan.'

Emilia craned her neck and gobbled up Sophie's strap-on sticking from between her thighs.

'Oh look, only one of you ATM greedies remembered. It'll be put on your record, Milly-slut.'

Rose went back and Natalie went away, then went back again, holding her phone.

'When does this end?' Emilia asked, dildo clean and done.

'Depends. Could be hours.'

'How is it even possible? To cum this much.'

'I dunno,' Sophie shrugged, 'There's a portal in her balls that opens to the great ocean of Planet Nut?'

She should write erotica, she thought.

'Who you calling?'

'Brian. ... Jizz-boy.' And no one asked why Natalie had his number.

'Dry riser,' Rose blurted out.

'Beg your pardon?'

'It's the big piping system the firefighters use.'

'You want her to fuck a fire hydrant?'

'No, it's a big empty pipe that grids the whole place. She could fill it. A couple loads at least, it's a big hotel.'

'Where do we find one?'

'The corridor I guess?'

'Aight, sounds mad stupid but let's go. Rose you go first, reconnaissance. Nat, you keep up with the intel with Brian, or whatever you intend to do I dunno... Milly, help me hold the package. On the double!'

And thus, the squad made a sortie.

Standing by the door of 68, Amir, the bodyguard, simply nodded at them and turned back to his vigil. He had seen worse.

The four naked celebrities tiptoed down the corridor, dripping cum, squirt and spit, Maisie crowd-surfing on them, her half-hard dong still linked to the bidet by the long dangling tube.

Rose found a dry standpipe behind a panel. They established their battle camp around it.

Sophie looked at the metal cap tightly screwed to the connector. 'We need a wrench, how do we open this thing?'

'Brian is on his way,' Natalie cut in.

'I have an idea,' Rose said. She leaned to Maisie's ear: 'I found a hole I bet you can't break.'

The futa sat up, eyes shot open, ripped the catheter out and threw herself at the pipe to tear the cap off with her bare hands as easily as candy wrapper. In one careless spurt she coated the hole with 100%-sperm precum and then forced her entire cock in.

And fucked it senseless.

That's the nice family portrait Brian stumbled upon.

He had seen worse.

But it's when he saw the strap-on that he turned on his heel going no no no no no no no...

Emilia went after him. He got stuck at the lift doors, mashing the button, and had to face her eventually, still fearing for his arse.

'We need your help,' she begged, 'we need your advice to evacuate half a million gallons of um...liquid.'

He was losing it. 'Why are you fucking the walls now?'

'Look, if you help us we'll take a nude selfie with you. Signed if you want. The five of us, and you.'

'I don't wanna take a nude selfie.'

'We will be naked, not you, Brian, get a grip!'

She pulled him back to the desecrated dry riser and they explained the problem to him some more, with Maisie as a mesmerizing background, thrusting and grunting and eventually cumming one first time. The three slaves reached out to cover her mouth, the last thing they needed was disgruntled guests coming out and slipping on a puddle of mystery fluid.

They couldn't quiet the groans of the metal though.

It sounded ominous, this cascade of jizz descending down the abyss in clinking and clanking and inhuman protests of brass.

'What kind of Hollywood drug is she on?' Brian rambled on, 'And why does she have a prick anyway? What the hell is going on?'

So before Maisie would move on to her second load Sophie took the matter in hand: 'Look, this girl's a futanari, you got me? If she fills this piping up, we're all gonna be nothing but a big goddamn hole right in the middle of the Irish Sea. So let's find a solution and we can all go home and fuck the prom queen.'

Brian unhunched and did the only thing left, he did the last and most heroic action in this day and age: he drew his phone.

He dialled an internal number, waited, then talked to a voice and the voice talked back. And here it was, another solution, just as stupid as the previous one:

One of the water tanks underground was empty. With a few buttons pushed, a few safeties overridden and a few drinks promised, it could be filled from another standpipe only a few meters away, behind another panel. All they had to do was luring Maisie to it and let her fuck it full.

'Hey Maiz, want a blowjob from the whole hotel?' Sophie tried.

And indeed in Maisie's clouded brain it sounded like a good time. She unglued herself from the dry riser with a satisfied grunt and went to penetrate the other pipe with an even more satisfied groan.

Still on the phone, Brian greenlit the activation of the pump and Maisie gulped in surprise. Her ballsack shrank to half its size. The base of her cock turned white. She was airlocked.

The piping—actually the whole plumbing—creaked, from the thick of the walls to the depths of the foundations.

'How big is the tank?' Sophie asked.

Brian asked the phone and repeated the answer: '30,000 gallons.'

His face had lost all attempts at making sense of anything anymore. On the nude selfie they took as promised, with Maisie shooting her third load in the background, he looked twenty years older.

As the noises of the building became more and more then literally earthshattering, the voice in the phone was screaming that the tank was getting in the red. Yet this nightmarish version of Maisie Williams was still humping, still announcing her incoming orgasms with her demented voice.

They were running out of stupid ideas.

'Look, you're the man here, what would you do if you couldn't stop cumming?' Sophie asked Brian, because somehow she knew that it is one of the secret questions a man asks himself as he reaches the age of reason and responsibility.

The pump turned off with a huge resonating snap and Maisie fell to the floor. Immediately the three slaves circled her and started sucking.

'Ew, tastes like copper...'

'Quick!' Sophie plied him, so he fired up his brain cells, mentally fought his way to this place where there's tunnel vision and peace, away from the sounds of suctioning and lapping and gulping and loads splattering the expensive carpet he was otherwise paid to protect.

And it came to him: he opened yet another panel: 'Take this.' He unrolled the first meters of a long fire hose from a red reel and gave it to them. 'Follow me.'

The four stooges ran after him, carrying their fifth still going woobooboobooboo and fifty feet of double-jacketed tail, the metal coupler rattling on the concrete steps, to another floor and to the door of a room. Brian opened it with his keycard and explained:

'The bedroom window overlooks the river. Have her um...go into the hose and I'll be outside, I'll guide the other end into the water.'

And he ran for the backstairs, disappeared, valiant.

The four naked women and their cumming bundle entered Room 96.

The lights were on.

But there was no turning back.

In a guilt-ridden silence, they walked to the bedroom...and there, there was surprised silence. From them and from the guests. Four naked women staring back at them, eyes wide, movements interrupted.

Sofía Vergara.

Julie Bowen.

Sarah Hyland.

And in the middle, Ariel Winter.

With a penis.

Big, hard, futa penis.

*****

'What are you doing here?' Sophie and Sofía asked at the same time and one out of these two questions was answered with just a turn of the heads:

On a big television screen was the image of a bed. Filmed from a spycam. In Room 69.

'Mo-ther-ffucker!' Team GoT drawled.

'We can explain,' Team MF went like.

'Is this streamed somewhere?' Sophie asked and the kinky spies started throwing excuses around:

'No, it's just for us.'

'We just wanted to have fun watching you guys.'

'We knew it would be a special event.'

'We would never try to make money out of it, no.'

'Carice did, yeah.'

The voice of Carice van Houten squeaked out of a laptop on the bedside table: 'Hey what the fuck!'

Then it was the silence of blunders.

'You got to be fuckin kidding...' Sophie rubbed the touchpad and the black screen turned on to Carice's stupid mug inside Zoom. 'You strap-on stealing whore, who else did you tell? The Sopranos?'

'No just them, I swear. Soph, I'm so sorry, they were so convincing. I mean have you seen their ti—'

'Let me fuck theeem!' Maisie whined. For a moment they had almost forgotten about her. 'Pleeeease, I wanna fuck all of them!'

Sophie ignored her—even if, deep down, what she was blubbering was the inner monologue of everyone present.

'Why didn't you just ask? You really think we would have said no?'

'You mean you're not mad?' Ariel said, sheepish.

The argument went its normal way, Emilia stopped paying attention because she knew she agreed with her mistress. She wasn't mad. She was drinking in the double surprise of the (sexy) cast of Modern Family being into orgying the fuck out of each other, and of Ariel Winter revealing herself to be a futanari.

When they caught them in the act, the mini-goddess was the centre of attention, lying on the bed, Julie and Sarah taking care of her hard cock and her huge tits.

Only...

They were naked, sure, but not exactly. They wore a collar. One with a ring to attach a leash to.

And then there was Sofía Vergara who wasn't exactly naked either. Her strap-on was quite glaring. Heels high with red-lacquered soles. And no collar for her.

The math was quickly done.

But not as quick as Sophie who was already doing the secret handshake of mistresses with Sofía. They had gone all formal. And it left the two groups of slaves waving at each other awkwardly, waiting for them to finish their little mistressy conversation in the secret war tongue of mistresses.

Ariel was wearing a cockring. In the state she was in, such a thing would either kill Maisie, or explode. Or make her explode and kill everyone around. Or both.

Emilia asked Sophie about it but she didn't reply.

What was so important that they couldn't stop yaddering?

'This way I can only cum from my pussy,' Ariel explained and went all red and fidgety from doing it. 'Prevents from little incidents like you guys seem to have...'

'Mistress?' Emilia tried again.

And that both Sophie and Sofía turned to her at these words was unnerving enough, but on Sophie's face, she didn't see the warm harbour of control she had set herself to a few hours ago.

1...345678