GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Natalie, don't forget my balls. Yeah mmmh... Rose and Milly, I wanna watch you kiss over my cockhead, yeah just like that, oh fh-uck, your fucking tongues mhm—Nat! hands away from my cunt!'

'Sorry.'

'Make some space, let me take care of myself a little.'

Maisie bent her neck and engulfed as much of herself as she could. The three girls watched fascinated her head twisting and turning, suckling and slurping. They each put a hand on her shaft and stroked it, careful not to get in the way of those eager lips.

After a last gulp Maisie let go of her cock with an indecent pop. She stretched out on her side and lifted a leg up, exposing herself from pubic bone to tailbone.

'Rose, fuck my arsehole with your tongue. As for you two:' (Her voice was shaking.) 'just do whatever you want with my cock.'

She hooked the back of her knee with her forearm, ready to have it last a long moment, and closed her eyes.

Once again they rushed her and made her moan till she was almost rolling on the floor drooling, alternating between moments of languorous tongue lashing and fits of aggressive stroking. Nat was probing her peehole with her tongue, Emilia's biceps were burning.

When Maisie realised they were basically testing the physical limits of her penis, she came out of her stupor to show them the true nature of the futa might.

'You thought you could break me, you little skanks, stroke me harder! Harder!' She grabbed their wrists to show them how hard. 'Mmmmmh! yes!yes!yes! fuuck! This is how hard I can fuck your holes! Nat don't be scared for fuck's sake, shove your whole tongue inside. Nnnngggh now get it out. Look at all that precum mmh yes! No Milly not your tongue, put your finger in. Yeah just like that, finger my fuckin peehole, yes. All the way in, oooh fuck! It's stretching me so good.'

'It's so tight around my finger.'

'Rose, go help them jack me off, I wanna cum with a finger up my prick. Come on, finger it like you finger your pussy aaaaah aaaah mmmmmhgh! Fuck it as hard as you can! Yeah keep going. Fuck that big cock.'

The futa, not so unimpressed anymore, struggling to keep being articulate, stretched out and braced for another messy orgasm, giving only moans and gasps.

Emilia pushed a second finger up her urethra just for the pleasure of jolting the pervy little fut.

The sensation was like nothing she had felt before. There were no sphincters in this new hole, just uniform tightness. And the scalding precum was pushing against her fingertips, like a thick tide.

She pulled her fingers as hard as Carice had yanked the beads out of her. Maisie squirted precum in her face.

Savouring her facial treat, Emilia sat back propped on her elbows and put the soles of her feet around the throbbing cock, getting in the way of Natalie's hands and tongue.

Maisie's jaw dropped.

'First footjob too?' Emilia asked.

Natalie and Rose joined in on the fun. Maisie got six gorgeous feet on her hard cock, thirty toes, smooth and nimble, sliding up and down, stroking, rubbing, teasing. Emilia was so good at it she could even knead her balls. Sex stupor soon menaced again.

'It feels so good. It feels good and it looks good, fuuck. I'm going to cum for you, so hard.'

Maisie sat on her heels, looking down at the incredible sight, purring with delight.

Little by little, she had them sit close to her, gather around her straight pole. In this position the motion of their legs lost ease and width, it became an infinitesimal massage that she helped with her hands. The tangle of feet was overwhelming, more and more, first visually then physically. They got tightly packed, tighter and tighter as Maisie was moaning crazier and crazier.

'HHHnnn, just like that. Get closer, that's it. Let's make a mess. Oh you sluts are making me cum yes... yes...'

Their foreheads were almost touching. Semen spurted straight up and gently splattered their faces and their hair. They moaned at it being so gratuitously lewd. Maisie ejaculated for a couple of minutes, leisurely, almost detached from her own genitals, basking in her self-facial progressively covering her. They all did. And they all ate a lot of cum and sucked on a lot of cum-covered toes.

Then they could relax their legs and kiss each other clean.

'Give me some,' Maisie panted out. 'I wanna give it to Sophie.'

Emilia rose to her knees, and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Maisie was looking up at her, breasts pressed around her neck. It looked exquisite. They kissed with a big smile and swapped the spitty cum, smooth and noisy and so tempting. Emilia gave her the whole mouthful, eager to see Sophie swallow it.

'Wait,' Rose said.

Maisie looked and saw she had spoken for Natalie who had her cheeks bulging.

She leaned towards her, panting through her nose.

Nat spat a vicious wad of cum in her face.

Maisie flinched, stunned, her eyes glued shut, but her nipples started to harden, just like her cock. She swallowed so she could gasp so she would not cum hands-free.

'Don't ever forget you're the lowest ranked among us,' Natalie said, way too aroused by what she just did to sound entirely convincing. She leaned over the little futa and planted a kiss in her hair. 'And don't ever forget we love you,' she added, softly, next to her ear.

'Go tell Sophie we love you,' Rose whispered in her other ear.

Maisie looked at them. The huge splat of semen streaking her face from hairline to chin, her laboured breathing, her stingy eyes didn't prevent the nice feelings to come across, and they got the message.

She scooped up everything she could and put it into her mouth. She had the cutest smile as she got to her feet, turning around to finally go back to her lover.

Along the way, Emilia mouthed her own we love you to her, her voice neutralized by a sob, and Maisie almost choked on her own cum from a smiling overload.

She couldn't speak, she couldn't say Wake up, Sophie. Wake up, my wonderful darling. but every one of her movements meant it all the same: when she straddled her, the top of her feet caressed her knees, and her toes wiggled with joy; when her penis came to rest on her stomach, precum poured out; when her fingertips travelled over her chest, it enjoyed every goosebump, lingered on frisky nipples, the curve of a breast, freckles, beating veins, till she met with these lips where everything ended happily.

The three women were sitting, watching, tipsy on cum. Emilia was vaguely reflecting on fairy tales, the kiss of Sleeping Beauty, of Snow White (white as semen?), thoughts she brushed off without noticing as Maisie put her lips on Sophie's and woke her up slowly, with her tongue, with her breath, with a mouthful of jizz.

Their mistress moaned and stirred. Her throat woke up too, muscle memory bounding her to naturally welcome the most palpable manifestation of Maisie's attachment to her. So naturally only one gulp was necessary and thus she could moan some more.

Only Sophie did not. She did not lie back and ask for more in a sleepy voice. Her eyes shot open and she startled so hard Maisie fell to the side.

'You let her eat her own cum?!' she shouted.

*****

'How much did she swallow?'

None of them could tell, stuck on the mute edge of panic. So now it was only Maisie, already falling into a fit of whimpers and evil giggles, her form losing sense, like a liquid made of muscles, about to flex again, tougher than ever.

Thrown out of her lethargy, Sophie managed to disentangle herself from her and rolled out of the bed. To go and watch with the others. From a distance. In terror.

Maisie straightened up suddenly, leaving only silence in her slack mouth and stupefaction, a sitting position of total openness, and her stare down at her own cock.

She looked, they looked at it. That it was getting longer and thicker was a given. But it got harder too, which at this point didn't make sense anymore. Yet it did. Veins marbled all across. Her balls swelled comically. But leaning over all this, was the most stupidly sexual expression Emilia had ever seen on the face of a human being; only the sum of two states rather close to each other, brain damage + infatuation, could have described Maisie looking at her penis preparing for a heavy charge.

She gasped. High-pitched. Short. A bead of precum pearled out of her peehole and ran down her shaft.

It was white. She was precumming pure semen.

'Get ready,' Sophie said.

'For what?'

'What's happening?'

Maisie raised her gaze upon them. Predatory. Inflexible. She was ready.

'Seize her.'

Sophie dashed, grabbed Maisie by the wrists just before she could grab her own cock.

She slapped the tip open-handed.

The sharp SLAP sound and Maisie's subsequent scream of masochistic pleasure made Emilia shiver. SLAP. She could feel her clitoris getting envious. SLAP.

'Maisie, come back to us!' Sophie was crying out.

SLAP.

'Come help me, for fuck's sake!'

The three petrified spectators, in turn, leaped and pinned the little futa on the mattress, leaving just a hard cock towering in the air. Rose and Natalie each had a leg; Emilia was holding her arms and her head as Sophie instructed: 'Don't let her suck herself,' before she ran back to Room 68.

Maisie struggled, fuelled by a well-expected strength echoing the aggressive contractions of her disproportionate penis.

And Sophie had left them alone with that.

'Make me cum!' she begged, 'Please let me cum!' She never stopped begging. From this point on she did not stop.

'You got us in trouble, you little twerp!' Natalie hissed. And because Maisie only laughed at that, they then tried to reason:

'What is happening to you?'

'Hhh hh hhh I'm gonna fuck you all night!'

'It's 4am, the sun's rising.' As if sarcasm would help.

The cock precummed more semen. The smell was intoxicating. She was gonna fuck them, whatever emergency procedure Sophie would come up with, it was more and more heart-stompingly adamant, less and less escapable that Maisie was going to wreck them biblical.

All because of a tiny little sip.

Emilia saw a dollop of precum/semen oozing down Maisie's nipple. It looked so hot she could feel it in her cunt. She could feel it on her tongue. She could feel the silence of her two sisters, heavy with meaning. If she raised her head away from the sight, would she find them nearly asking if perhaps it could—

'Move,' Sophie shouted. She was bringing a trainer bag, at once emptied over the bed.

Emilia got secretly relieved to see her still fully naked, because of what it could imply for them and this wonderful, needy dick.

Dildos, buttplugs, lube, onaholes, vibrators, ropes, all types of clamps, weird-shaped dildos, fist-shaped dildos, from this bottomless paraphernalia Sophie selected a G-spot massager: just a thin plain dildo, quite lengthy with a slanted egg-shaped tip.

Maisie saw her brandish it and her cock spurted a volley of cum as high as the lustful squeal that escaped her throat. It spread across her upper chest, Sophie bent over to slurp it up. Instinctively it seemed. Quickly done, quickly moved on. It reminded Emilia of something.

It struck her: it looked like these people she saw doing coke at a party once, going for a line every five minutes like you come up for air.

And just like an addict, when Sophie saw she had been seen, she justified herself:

'She shot that cum cause she knows this—' She showed the sextoy. '—goes right into her prostate.'

'Woah, you mean...?'

'Yes. Just like a sound. You'll have to hold her as still as you can cause I have to insert it all the way down without making her cum. See the problem? The toy will block her tract until she cools down but the slightest shock and it will trigger an orgasm and we'll be fucked. Literally.'

'You did the manoeuvre before?'

'Yes.'

'Did it work?'

'Never. Ready?'

The four women put all their weight on the futa gone back feral and cock-driven. And they sank into critical concentration.

Sophie took the penis—the crux of the matter—in her hand firmly and delicately and coated the head with lube.

Same with the toy.

She lined it up.

'Cover her eyes, I know her she could cum just from the sight.'

'This thing's gonna rip her cock in half. How do you even make that tip go in?'

'Just watch.'

The tip was resting on the tiny slit. No going back. They took a collective deep breath. Even Maisie. And Sophie began.

She pushed, twisted and turned. Careful and slow. Deaf to the salacious moans of her wild futa.

The tip slipped in, they all recoiled except Sophie. Maisie shut up, her mouth bent into a soundless scream. Good thing she couldn't see her glans grotesquely deformed.

The descent went slowly, quietly, at a speed based solely on Maisie's reactions or lack thereof.

That she eventually went back with the constant begging meant Sophie was on the right track.

Emilia watched the egg-shaped bulge steadily go down. Then disappear into Maisie's groin.

'Almost there...'

'Mmmmhyeah fuckin stretch me out... Fuck my slutspot, Sophie, please...'

Sophie wasn't listening. She was cracking the most sophisticated safe ever made, defusing the most unforgiving detonator ever crafted, fine-tuning the position of her fingers, the motions of her hand that would make the tip of the toy penetrate this overly-sensitive prostate without sparking an orgasm.

The entry into the peehole had been tense, this one would be even worse. Rose wiped Sophie's forehead.

'I can't believe men can do that,' Natalie murmured. 'Imagine having your clitoris stimulated from the inside.'

'Shut up, we're all wet enough already.'

Sophie slid her middle finger into Maisie's anus, to guide herself, like a (very weird) urologist. She applied an increasing pressure, scrutinizing her raving face, and then the head popped in at startling slow speed. That's how Emilia would have described it. And it was the hottest thing she had ever witnessed. She replayed her whole sex life in her head to be sure and: yeah, the hottest.

Sophie removed her hands then her weight from Maisie, and slumped on the bed, drained.

Her three slaves looked at the base of the toy sticking out, the part you're not supposed to put in cause that's where the buttons are. The real fun part.

They were all thinking about one thing: fooling around with it. Because, like the sluts they were, deeper down they were actually thinking about only one other thing: how it must feel.

They looked at Maisie's face to get an idea. She seemed to be the polar opposite of a punch in the gut. She was a silent gasp, a lengthened squirm, a surprised wait.

'Ok,' Sophie panted, 'now we wait until the berserk wears off. Emilia, I need your help.'

She looked around for her strap-on and after it was guessed that Carice had taken it with her as a takeaway lollipop when she left, Sophie and Emilia went back to Room 68 for a new one.

She knew exactly which one to use.

It was a pair of black panties with a mount plate on the front. She put them on and searched amongst a disturbing array of screw-on dildos of various shapes and lengths and girths.

She knew how to organize, how to lead. It was exhilarating.

Emilia had been told to get a hold on a pair of scissors and tear a hole in the garment 'big enough and lining up with my anus.' The way Sophie had said these two last words so casually had given Emilia the shivers.

Shivers renewed when she removed the patch of fabric and saw the pink rosebud.

Sophie had crouched on all fours for her. She was also screwing on a short dildo with a flared head. It looked positively naughty.

Her anus, though, looked tight and immaculate.

'I never saw you get fucked in the arse, Mistress,' she said.

'Let's hope we won't need to get there.'

Her voice had faltered saying this, Emilia noticed. She needed to further down her suspicion. She asked away:

'What's happening, Sophie?'

But got no real answer, only some vague bits of memories about the dreadful previous times Maisie had gone berserk. Stories for another time. Right now Sophie was too busy putting on a prick and listening to the noises coming from the other room.

Emilia still hadn't determined if it was really out of fear or expectation when the noises did come.

Maisie groaned at the top of her lungs. Within this wall of sound were commotion and the shouts of the two other women.

Emilia's semi-lack of surprise gave her enough hindsight to catch Sophie's hole clenching just before she leaped off and ran to Room 69. Mistress was impatient to get savagely fucked in the arse, it seemed.

It's alright, she was too. This she was sure now.

In the bedroom, it was the same scene of play-pretend. But still an impressive sight: Nat & Rose were tackling Maisie, the toy in her cock turned on, at max speed.

'What happened?' Sophie asked hysterically, knowing perfectly what happened and conveniently forgetting to ask how it happened and who did it.

'She turned the thing on, she tricked us,' Natalie probably lied, the inside of her thighs dripping.

Emilia almost fell to her knees. Maisie Williams the futanari, this most beautiful creature straight from her deepest untried dreams of filth and moans, one she already knew she would spend the rest of her life serving with a primal and gut-driven adoration, was before her eyes going through the most primal and gut-driven climax possible, the tip of the vibrator violently buzzing inside a spot she knew from experience could make a man delirious with pleasure.

'Sit her up, she's gonna cum in her own face,' Sophie ordered.

With a brief shriek that nearly broke her voice, Maisie shot the toy out of herself like a bullet, tailed by an incredible jet of chunky cum. Sophie dodged the projectile and dove at the bursting cock and grabbed it to angle it away from Maisie's face. Each high-pressured stream flew thickly across the room, each a litre worth at least.

'Forget the plan, we go with the flow now,' Sophie said, picking an onahole from the bed and shoving it on. She started tugging on the dick without any restraint.

Long streams geysered out. Natalie and Rose had to let her go, just watching in awe, listening to her voice going off, load after load.

'Milly, give me back the vibrator. Behind you.'

Emilia unfroze, realising she actually did freeze, gawking at the deluge. She brought the sextoy, still buzzing and still warm.

Sophie waited for another minute and when the flow and the screams had gone weak enough she threw the distended onahole away and drove the egg-shaped tip back into Maisie, deep, so uncarefully deep, and grasping the base of the toy firmly, she started pounding at her prostate, holding the shaft with her other hand.

Along Maisie's detonating howls came this squishy wet noise. From inside her. Her prostate getting relentlessly milked from within. Even Sophie who had most likely heard it all before was wetting herself. Even with her air of control and dominance, she couldn't hide that she couldn't believe she was sounding her this hard.

As her hand began to need an increasing effort to go in and out of the clenching gland, they heard Maisie roar, 'Fuck me harder, I'm gonna cum!!' and Sophie shouted:

'Help me take her to the bathroom, quick!'

The four women pulled the futa off the bed and carried her to the hot tub.

Sophie struck her P-spot a few last times and the toy slipped through her hand, rocketed to the porcelain edge, hit it so hard both broke, and the flow of semen bombarded again, with its chorus of squeals.

Maisie spilled at the tub like a broken fire hose. They were holding a little ball of pure sexual thunderclaps, simultaneously emptying and filling up with more pleasure than conceivable.

123456...8