GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose and Natalie joined her in the dismay:

'Mistress, we have to get the hose out the window,' they said as one.

Sophie didn't know what to respond and they didn't know what answer they wanted, they just needed her.

She took them aside:

'We have a problem. We're on Sofía's territory, I have no jurisdiction here.'

'This is crazy, aren't mistresses supposed to help each other out or something?'

'No, I'm Sliding Albion, she's Terra Occasionem. We're rivals.' She showed a tiny but ominous tattoo on her wrist. 'She's scared berserk-Maiz will contaminate her futa.'

'Why can't they just give us the room and go somewhere else? They were spying on us for fuck's sake!'

'Yes and it's fuckin hot. Technically it's not an offence.'

'What do you mean technically?'

'Nevermind. The thing is she's asking for a fee. It could be anything, a slut-off or Maisie's virginity or even one of you.'

Maisie wriggled and grunted, Nat and Rose had to grab her tight. White precum trickled on the carpet and it sent Sofía on a rant in the strange cabal language, most likely about the dangers of stray cum bullets.

'Prepare her, I'll fix this,' Sophie told them before diving back into the argument with her colleague.

Running out of the luxury to hesitate, they placed Maisie on the bed and set up the makeshift evacuation system. The three other slaves gave a hand. They were nice. Ariel got very emotional (and throbbing hard) as it was her first time meeting a fellow futa. It was so cute everybody wanted to hug her (and wank her).

Only they couldn't wait any longer, Maisie was struggling and whining more and more. Her balls were churning in rage. She trembled, she struggled and Rose tried to soothe her and the leaders were still fighting, they were louder than her, they were more endless than her in their meaningless ramble.

'Mistress.'

It was urgent.

'Mistr—'

Somewhere over the voices, a word landed, like a petal fall from a shy flower.

This word came from Maisie and like all shy flowers it was born from the dirt, the rich essential dirt of Maisie's blind madness of lust, grunts and begs, from which the elemental could take off. I was a word of guiltless supplication, and confirmation, and a sound lipped just for the comfort of hearing it, the word of your mother, of found directions and expectations, of your existence, and incidentally a call and intent as, unbeknownst to her, it also means wisdom in Greek:

'Sophie'

Sophie Turner heard her name and who said it through the disorder. But it was too late. An explosion of semen darted from Maisie. Vertical and horizontal spread. Straight at Ariel Winter. Mouth gaping in surprise.

Time really was running out. They all saw it. Time fading. Possibilities thinning.

Emilia was the closest in the decelerated desaturated space, the closest to Ariel and the closest to make a choice. She didn't know if she would be too late when she dashed and jumped in the air, body parallel to the ground, desperate, powerful.

She took the bullet. It hit her in the chest.

She landed on the floor. She did it, she had intercepted the cum, she was a hero, she broke two ribs.

The two Sophs ran to their respective futa, to hold them, to save them a little too late, going, 'Oh my God, are you all right?'

'You saved her,' Sofía told Emilia and the whole room. 'You—'

'K, fine, can we get a move on now?!' she cut in, rubbing her buzzing chest.

The sultry woman hauled her off the ground, 'Anything you want my savior!' And she squeezed her in her arms, the ribs immediately forgotten because...those tiddies oh my God. Around them, everybody halted the "move on" for half a jealous second.

'Slaves, get a move on!' she said as she let go of an ecstatic Emilia. She went to squeeze Ariel and...the boob squishing oh my God.

It was hypnotic, abstract almost, the curves clashing, the curves waved, resonated. And then Sofía licked Ariel's chest clean. They all moaned and pretended not to.

A lot of angrily turgescent nipples were prickling at the cool air when they finally could focus on getting a move on.

They found some duct tape to fix the hose on Maisie and then dropped the other end down the window for Brian to pick up.

Sophie was back from perdition. From between the arms of Maisie, she gave Emilia the most thankful nod. She was delicately holding her love. Unmovable from now on.

'I'll never take my eyes off you ever again, Maiz. Now let's give you the balls-emptying of your life. Girls, make sure Brian's ready, I'm gonna test this thing out.' She moved close to her ear. 'Baby, I think you're about to take your first real cock up the arse...'

The effect was immediate. Maisie came hands-free inside the fire hose. A dribble compared to what would come next but her load came out through the bedroom window, ran down the slide and went away down the cold waters of the Lagan.

Brian did the OK sign at the women leaning out the window.

Even Sofía came to watch sperm disappear into the dawning morning colours of the horizon.

'What do we do now?' she asked Sophie.

'Do you give me permission to borrow your toys?'

She sighed, still worried. 'Ok...'

Space was made around Ariel, centre not of attention but of all hopes, chin up, cock ready.

'Ariel,' Sophie began, her voice assertive and kind. 'Have you ever fucked another futa or a man in the arse?'

'No. Only women.' (Sarah and Julie blushed.)

'Have you, yourself, been fucked this way before?'

'O-of course.' (She blushed.)

'Alright so you guess it's gonna be a little different than inside a woman, you'll have to find her P-spot. So what I want you to do: I want you to fuck her exactly the way you like to be fucked...when you're about to cum anally. No build-up. Full-on ploughing her arse. And even when she unloads, you keep going. Can you do that for me?'

The slightly-less-little futa gulped, nodded a trembling yes and then just stood there awkwardly, as if caught by surprise that she could actually go and have sex just like that.

'Go ahead,' Sofía snapped her out of it.

It was a trait Emilia was starting to pinpoint. Futanari never stopped wanting sex but they could never get used to having it either. Everytime was their first time. New kinkier experiences never devalued the old tamer ones. And Ariel looked so excited to be allowed to have sex with Maisie, so overwhelmed by her horniness it was moving.

She climbed the bed. Sophie tagged out.

The slaves sat at the feet of their owners. They were about to see something extraordinary.

It started with a minute detail that made Emilia smile: Ariel was not trying to hide her shaking hands as she ran them over Maisie. From her hips up to the small of her back, the side of her torso, her cute little hanging breasts.

She gently bent over the frenzied futa, smothered her with her hands and her body, and soon her kisses in her neck, her skin, her warm calm, all fours over all fours.

'Mistress,' she asked Sofía without looking, 'may I go all out?'

'Just this once.'

With imposing skilfulness, Ariel Winter pointed her ass up, exposing her holes, the tip of her dick falling into place over Maisie's anus. The cockring prevented it to be drowning under precum. So she called for help:

'Sarah?'

The girl stepped forward, asked, 'Which one?' accustomed and always enjoying this part.

'Mine.'

Sarah Hyland walked up to them and swooped a handful of grool from Ariel's pussy to then spread it all over her shaft, then her circumcised head, then Maisie.

'Your dick is so much bigger than usual,' she whispered and left a peck on her cheek before going back to the audience. 'Good luck, sweetie.'

Ariel gripped Maisie's hips and started pushing. No build-up they had instructed. Fuck her as hard as you want. As you can. And the fact is, unlike a man or woman, one can fuck a futa in the arse really, really hard, inhumanly hard. Her dildo collection could tell. And there she was, about to—asked to—have sex with Maisie Williams, to destroy her cute little hole.

She made her cockhead flare and drove it in the puckered ring. It buckled. The two futa gasped, the stretching was unreal, it surprised them both, their mouths remained wantonly gaping as Ariel buried her entire shaft in one long thrust.

She moved her hips back and forth just a few times, slowly but deeply to test the nice snug fit, dragging her huge cock out, before stuffing it back in, leisurely, and yet low-key amazed.

And then the first clash fell down. A big resounding slap of hips against buttocks and balls against pussylips.

SLAP.

Ariel pulled out to the tip again...and thrust in heavily, correcting her aim, looking for that sweet sweet spot that (she knew) would make Maisie swoon.

'Stop doing that and just fuck her already!' her mistress croaked.

Ariel planted her feet firmly on the mattress and went at it. No warm-up. She fucked Maisie hard, deep, steady. She was pulling out of her as fast as possible, just for the bliss of filling her insides again as soon as possible.

First she didn't make a sound except for the inevitable puffs forced out by the physical strain, focused on her ramming, but in the end the immensity always wins and Ariel began moaning out loud, or more specifically joined Maisie in the loudness. The two little futa lost themselves in their infinite pounding. It was who would push, pull the hardest, who would milk the other one the best, who would sound the most like porn.

And it was just as intense to watch. No human orifice could survive such an intercourse, however prepared, loosened or lubed. It wasn't just about the in-and-out thrusting, together they were gods dancing amongst the rumbles. Their slaps were thunder. Their moves were creation.

The only reason Emilia wasn't masturbating was that Sophie hadn't told her to.

Greedy as ever, Maisie grabbed her bumcheeks and opened her crack wide, she was shouting sharply with each blow bottoming her arse, looking back over her shoulder. She was ready to cum.

Frustrated of not being able to join her into this ecstasy because of her ring, Ariel diverted it into some authority she visibly wasn't used to indulge in:

'Cum over my cock, come on, make me feel how your ass is mine.'

But in her hands, in her eyes was just adorable joy. Of seeing this:

Maisie stopped pushing back against the thrusts, her eyes winced shut, and the tension in her body rippled, irrevocably attracted towards her bowels, taking in the last, the most important and most fleeting hammerings of hard cock.

Like an answer, she arched her back and inhaled a gasp of bliss. To this her arsehole detonated in a burst of contractions, which Maisie resolved with a gracefully outstretched exhale of moans.

Ariel groaned and started whimpering without any faked authority left:

'She's cumming over my cock! AAAAHoh my God! I'm gonna burst, Mistress! I'm... I'm...'

But she didn't. She had her dick milked to a hickey and didn't draw one drop.

Not like Maisie:

The fire hose jumped, submitted to a tidal wave of sperm followed by another and another and another, one for every penile stroke, one for every anal spasm.

Team GoT reluctantly went to check on Brian down the window.

The guy had proved himself to be resilient, but he was no firefighter. He was holding the hose like a Sunday afternoon gardener, even as he saw the whiplash fall upon him.

His first reflex was to clasp the hose as tight as his fright. How naïve to believe it would be enough to handle the wave, ten feet tall, of fabric hard like concrete—or like water when water kills—that knocked him ten feet into the air.

'FUUUUUUUUU...' of course.

He cartwheeled into the river.

At the other end, the duct-taped hose was ripped clean off Maisie's crotch and bolted through the room, through the window, taking bits of glass and windowsill with it to plummet on the cars parked bellow.

They saw Brian resurface, diminishing down the current, stuck in white water.

'I'm sooorryyy!' he was repeating, fading out, floating on his back as though finally being able to lie down after this gruelling night of crazy women.

'What the hell happened?' Ariel asked.

'Jizz-boy ran away to sea,' Sophie replied.

Which was probably too English a reference for Ariel, she didn't get it and thus had to be gestured that she could give some slack; because like a good American she was still on the job, not fucking around but fucking straight in, driving Maisie towards her second orgasm. She slowed the fucking down.

For the others it was back to the drawing board.

The solution came from Natalie.

'Why do we care so much? Since when celebrities can't destroy hotel rooms anymore?'

'She's right!'

'Yeah.'

'You guys just wanna fuck, don't you?' Sophie rolled her eyes.

'Yeah.'

'YEAH!'

'She's been cumming for hours now, how long will it go on? Let's finish this once and for all!'

'Yeah!'

'Preach!'

'We can hide in 69 after she's done.'

'Word!'

'Oooh word!'

'I mean look at these two cocks, Looord!'

'Are we gonna miss this opportunity?'

'Say it loud, are we gonna miss this opportunity?'

'We will not miss this opportunity!'

'And why don't we make her cum vaginally?' Emilia suggested.

'You think...?'

'It could distract her, or create some hormonal reaction, I dunno...'

Sophie, Sofía and Ariel looked at each other for a possible expertise, but they only shrugged clueless.

'But she's a virgin.'

'She is??'

'We don't have a choice.'

'Listen, the car alarms have stopped.'

'Mistress!'

'Mistress, let us fuck Modern Family!'

'Why the hell is she still a virgin?'

'She's gonna blow.'

'Think of the prestige!'

'Yeah!'

'This would look so good on my sex resume.'

'I don't know how long my cockring will last.'

'Why is the redhead squirting on the floor?'

The two mistresses exploded, 'Alright shut up! All of you SHUT THE FUCK UP!'

Sophie kneeled before Maisie, close. Ariel paused her buttfucking, ever tactful.

'Maisie, I know you can hear me.'

The futa was drooling, her eyes drifting.

'Maisie. I know we promised each other a lot of things. We planned lots of things. But now that we've started a family, we'll have to get used of things slipping through our fingers, won't we? We'll call it interesting directions, you and I, uh?'

Everybody was like 'Aww...'

'We had two possibilities to pop your beautiful cherry together: a dildo or your own penis. I know you can hear me, I know you know that whatever the choice, it wouldn't have been the wisest. I mean: plastic or your own self! So, I'm thinking...maybe today we can make it right? Maybe it would feel right if it's another futanari who takes your virginity. Maybe one day Ariel could even make you a baby? I know you can understand, I know you're there, Maiz. So do you think it's a good idea? Tell me what you think. I know you understand me.'

More drool fell but in the eyes of Maisie something was rising. A bargain with her self.

She swallowed back the spit and started to sigh. Then to mumble. Then to say, 'So f...' not clear and drifting back to mumbling.

Ariel bottomed out inside her arse to let her speak. All gathered closer.

'So...f...'

Sophie said, 'Sophie?'

'S... S... So...fff...'

'Sofía?'

'The sofa?'

'Softie?'

'Selfie?'

'Sophomore?'

'So far so good?'

'Sophocles? Enough with the Greek test!'

They squeezed up even closer, listening harder.

'Soooo...ffff...tly-soffffffftly.'

Softly-softly.

'Softly-softly! Softly-softly-Softly-softly-Softly-softly-Softly-softly-Softly-softly—'

'What does it mean?' Ariel asked.

'It means you have to fuck my futa gently.'

The squeeze loosened and smiles lit up here and there. They hugged and cheered, chanted 'Softly-softly! Softly-softly!' and 'Cherry-popping! Cherry-popping!' in various accents. Sophie took her futa in her arms and never let go.

Ariel pulled out, propped back on her elbows and asked Julie and Sarah:

'Clean my cock.'

But her sudden assurance facially wavered when she saw not two but five women reaching out to her. Five mouths, ten hands wrapped her with attention that was way above room temperature and smothered her crotch from navel to tailbone.

'Go ahead, she deserves it,' Sofía goaded them.

Ariel fell on her side, a leg pulled up in the air by strong, soft hands. Tongues made their way to her ass and her pussy. But mostly it was mouths over her boner. She moaned like a little bitch, watched ever-incredulous her genitals receive the lust of so many gorgeous women.

Emilia gently kneaded her balls out of the way to suck her clitoris into her lips. Sarah bumped a few heads and swallowed her cock down her gullet.

Going crazy from the all-out attacks of pleasure, Ariel took her by the hair and started fucking her face. Julie warned, 'Watch out she doesn't knock you out with her ass.' And Rose played it safe, she removed her tongue from her asshole. Instead she kissed her way to her raised foot. Emilia turned green with envy seeing her friend sucking on such beautiful toes, wondering how she didn't have the idea first.

But the most envied member of this sensual siege was Natalie who had sneaked away, up to the legendary pair. And she sure was having a mammary blast, doing every move, every combo in the book.

'Fuuuck, I would never get out of bed,' she said between two nipples.

Ariel grunted: her cock throbbed and rode the edge of an ejaculation inside Sarah's throat. Emilia could see her ballsack fight against the cockring. Sarah made a gurgling sound of fulfilment but took back control of her head. She grabbed Ariel by the buttcheeks to stop her thrusting. It stretched her rosebud for Julie who happened to be near it, tongue ready. Sarah pushed the few inches of dick-meat that were not already inside her mouth and was satisfied when she could finally stick out her tongue over her balls. She was also looking Ariel right in the eye, and swallowing repeatedly over her shaft. Emilia let go of her clitoris and titled her head to come lick Sarah's licking tongue. The two testicles were crying for mercy under the merciless flicking. Mercifully, Emilia slipped a finger in her pussy and a thumb on that clit she had just abandoned. The futa was twitching from everywhere that could feel pleasure.

'Alright, enough,' Sofía interrupted. 'Back to work. Ariel, make us proud.'

Sarah retched out the (ballpark) twenty inches of rod and heaved for air through the strings of spit but also pounced at Emilia for a panting French kiss.

The others squeezed themselves into it. The five tongues shared the lingering flavours of Ariel.

Sophie took off her strap-on. Sofía moved aside with deference before her nudity.

The bare mistress sat up against the bedhead and had Maisie sit in between her lap. Their heads were resting on the pillow side by side, hair tangling together, legs forming a thick V, toes curling over toes. It looked like Maisie was touching herself with four arms. Sophie softly masturbated her, more to prevent Maisie from doing it herself and cum than to enjoy stroking her favourite penis in the whole world.

Ariel walked up to them on her knees, her dick barely swaying, being harder than what seemed possible or healthy.

She smiled at them, or at Sophie at least. Not like to a dominatrix. Definitely not.

'Wait,' Sophie said.

She leaned over and put a good luck kiss on the tip of her dick.

'Put that kiss deep inside my soulmate.'

'Yes, ma'am.'

'And make her cum.'

'I will.'

Again, everybody was like awww and a hand between the legs.

1...345678