GoT - Wrap After-Party Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie lifted Maisie's ballsack from her virgin sex.

Ariel glided the tip of her penis up and down her labia to part them, and discovered there a generous wetness.

The eyes of the two futa locked, so solemn the seven other sets of eyes pointed at them had no real weight.

She moved forward.

The head slid in, up to the crown.

'Softly,' she whispered, tearing up.

'Sophie,' Maisie said, softly. Her lover tightened her arms around her chest.

Ariel pushed a second time and didn't stop. And deflowered Maisie Williams.

There was no blood or pain. But the symbolics were definitely there, written by the tension and the focus. Ariel took all the time, all the empathy necessary to stay true to her word. Softly, she treaded into Maisie. Yet it showed that she was breaking through something, humble and strong. Maisie was tight but too wet to be called tight; she was losing something but feeling too much pleasure and emotions not to say she was taking something. This is why she crossed her ankles around the small of Ariel's back.

Emilia was right so far. The berserk was allowing itself to be tamed. The madness, it seemed, was ready to bow down for a short time, curious or eager or who knows what.

Almost one third of the penis was still outside Maisie.

'I can feel her cervix,' Ariel said. 'Do I push into it?'

'No, that's enough for today. I don't want her to go all mystic and levitate around the room.'

In one ample movement, Ariel drew back and plunged back in, softly but very easily, and accompanied by avid hips, by vaginal walls so keen to stretch out.

Maisie gasped. Sophie kissed it. Then she pulled Ariel into the kiss.

And Ariel began thrusting in and out. With her penis she made love to Maisie; with the rest of her body she was making love to the two lovers.

The only moment Sophie went back to being a mistress was when she told the others (all the others) to come have sex around them to celebrate.

Emilia went straight for Rose, while Sarah went straight for Emilia's crotch. Nat and Julie improvised.

They all sprawled around the odd throuple, except Sofía who sat on a chair and poured herself a drink.

All their moans were muffled enough that they could listen to Maisie whose mewls and dirtytalk faded to mewls and dirtytalk of a somehow more rational kind. Her consciousness was coming back. The cunt was winning out over the cock.

It should be said that Ariel was putting her all into softly fucking the orgasm out of her. As a pussy owner herself, she knew every trick, she knew what to do, or how to do, with extreme efficiency.

Sophie slithered her hand down to the often overlooked futa-clitoris and started softly jilling Maisie.

'I'll have Natalie teach you how to squirt,' she told her.

'I don't think I'll need teaching,' she answered, mind cleared a little and perverted ever-a lot. It made Ariel twitch inside her. Props to whoever forged that cockring.

'It's the last time you go berserk without my permission.'

'But look where it brought us.'

'Ok you make too much sense, please go back to cumbrain.'

Various pussy orgasms were igniting all around them. Just as Maisie's voice was starting to rumble higher and higher. And Ariel was fucking her faster and harder.

Sophie said, 'I'm gonna let go of your clit. Concentrate on your cunthole.'

Maisie looked at her, with nervousness overcoming the berserk even more. 'Wh-what's gonna h-h-happen, Sophie? I'm scared.'

'It'll be like an anal orgasm, but different.'

Emilia turned her head, fully realised what she was about to witness, while Rose was devouring her neck and Sarah was adding another finger up her arse.

Ariel gave the final tactical pounding, Maisie tensed her muscles and untensed her slit, she let go, tried to, the lurking berserk did the rest. Her labia swelled, flushed and, for the first time, she experienced vaginal climax.

Her shudders and her facial expressions were like a dance but it's her moans that turned into the most beautiful amongst the ongoing chorus, because from pleasure welled up astonishment.

Even a futa can still be surprised, Emilia thought. Incidentally she was cumming too but didn't pay attention. Her orgasm was but a mere extension of the realer one happening before her eyes. Not insignificant, just indiscernible.

'...haaaaaaaAAaangh mmhaaaaaaah...it feels so sluttyyyyy...' Maisie gushed.

Ariel pummelled away and panted, 'Yeah, only the sluttiest futa cum from their pussy. Say it!'

'I'm cumming with my cunt!AAAAAAhhSophie, S— Sophie, I lo—'

The words cut. The surprise turned into a bad one. Cum spurted into the air.

Sophie dodged the unexpected jet and aimed the cock at the wall behind her. 'Noooo, Maisie, what are you doing?'

'It's not my fault!' she wailed, keeping on cumming from who knows where.

And it's doubtlessly spurred by the previous heroics of the long night that Julie stuck her mouth around her cockhead and gulped down everything as best as she could. She saw the furtive veil of envy flutter over Ariel's face. She had to save the day.

Sofía intervened too: 'Ari, if you eat her cum, I swear to God...'

'I won't, Mistress, I'll be strong, I promise!'

'Oh my God, it tastes so good!' Julie gushed out, covered her own face with a few streaks and put that cock back inside her mouth.

'Does it taste like mine?' Ariel drooled.

'Yes, but not exactly.'

'Maisie!' Sophie called. 'Maiz!' Uselessly. 'What do we do?' she asked over the devolving screams of Maisie and the crazed debate on the taste of cum.

'Fuck it, why don't we just—' someone said, lips busy with pussylips.

In what felt like sudden silence, everybody eyed each other, the mistresses, the slaves, Carice on Zoom, the last reasonable futa remaining. And yes, at the end of that circle, it was pretty much unanimously fuck it.

Sofía settled it: 'Let's channel our best Keith Moon, girls.'

'Who?'

And Sophie took the lead: 'I need a hole that didn't take any cum.'

Sarah understood at once and straddled Maisie's face. The little futa instinctively buried her mouth in her folds.

Sophie went on: 'Ariel, fuck her as deep as you like, blow up her uterus if you want, we empty these balls till they turn to fucking dust.'

Not needing anymore motivation, Ariel darted her last inches of dick inside Maisie, with an audible fleshy snap. The two futanari screamed together, swept away by rapture of a scale barely fitted for their kind.

Of the two, Ariel was the first to somewhat gather enough wits and resumed her banging, going through vagina and cervix with a mind blown and a cock throbbing.

Maisie never took her mind back. Bursting flows of primeval pleasure saturated her futa brain beyond all conceivable limits. The only mental capacities she maintained were eating Sarah out and cumming. Cumming however she could, clit, arsehole, tits...

'Oh fuck, I can feel she's stashing,' Ariel pointed out, riding her like a tempest.

'What's that now?' Sophie frowned.

'She's having separate climaxes on the side, you know, in her ass and her clit and stuff, but her uterus is preparing for a big one. And I mean huge.'

'K, that's fucking terrifying but you keep working on that and we take care of the rest.'

Sophie crawled away from under them, crawled back underneath a moment later, with her strap-on on, and with no faltering, she filled Maiz's arse.

Only minutes after her first vaginal penetration, she was now tasting her first double penetration.

And immediately it showed that, unlike women, futa could enjoy the two stimulations simultaneously. They didn't blend nor cancel each other out. Maisie was thrown further down into trance, arsehole cumming and womb stacking up. Sophie was stupefied, trying to fathom such a dual feeling and telling herself she was giving it to her partner.

Since they already knew about the phenomenon on the Modern Family side, they urged the other slaves to come with them and take turns giving Maisie blowjobs.

Let's break my toy, Sophie had said an eternity ago.

The toy's voice was already overworking with the double fuck, yet it pushed easily farther up as the mouths and tongues followed one another, whirling over her cock. Her cum started flowing out constantly, only random stronger spurts indicated when it was actually cumming.

Sarah turned around so she could 69 her and deepthroat her whenever it was her turn. The four others were not so capable with her sixteen inches but they flaunted their technique nonetheless, not any less wantonly. Sometimes they would swallow a load from their prowess, sometimes from a prostate orgasm provided by Sophie.

Soon—very soon—their stomachs couldn't take any more cum, they let Maisie splatter their faces, their tits, anywhere really, the walls mostly, the ceiling even. Emilia saw the opportunity and managed to get the attention of the five lust-crazed women.

'I wondered if you could...' she stammered, blushing, '...One by one you make her cum on your toes.'

They all shivered at the idea of something so deliciously weird.

'Oh yeah I totally wanna try,' Sarah said first and shifted to get her left foot beneath Maisie's cockhead. Natalie provided the stroking.

'You never took a load on your feet before?' Emilia was surprised.

'In the heat of the moment, maybe, but I like to swallow if you haven't noticed—'

'Hhoooa you fucking sluts are making me cum,' berserk-Maisie whimpered from between Sarah's thighs. She had stopped eating her out to look at what they were doing with her cock. Turns out she really liked what she saw. So far used to very pale partners, her white cum would look so hot spilled over Sarah's olive skin. (Exactly what Emilia realised. Thoughts, just like orgasms and bodies, were merging.)

Her thick lines of sperm hit the top of her foot with wet thuds. Everybody looking swooned, Sarah first: 'Oh my God it's so warm! It feels so fucking hot! And there's so much!'

She got coated, up to her ankle. She rubbed her soaking wet pussy on Maisie's face and stretched out her leg for Emilia, who kneeled over it and licked it clean. The footslut mentally checked a box that said Sarah Hyland.

Already another girl was sitting next to Maisie, held her feet for a hot serving.

'No, turn around, I want her to cum on your soles,' Emilia asked, mouth full. 'I want to rub my cunt on them.'

Sophie threw a glare at her that meant I'm letting you do that only because of your little stunt from earlier.

They made Maisie cum five times in a row. Emilia came too and almost continuously until it was her turn.

'Lie down,' Sarah told her, her voice clouded by the tongue in her snatch.

Milly-slut stretched out and presented her feet.

'Touch her,' Sarah told the others.

They all rubbed their soles over Emilia. All over. It was overwhelming. She came without even trying when a gigantic load flooded her toes. She whimpered like mad when Rose licked it off of them, when she brushed them through the curls of her red bush. Emilia was in heaven. Anywhere she looked there were beautiful feet arching sensually, gorgeous women embraced and humping, and Maisie getting fucked so fucking hard.

Ariel was unleashing all her might into that pussyhole but she was the only one who couldn't ejaculate. And this spectacle of foot fetishism had her frothing at the mouth. Neither her muscles nor her heart were aching as hard as her dick. It was pulsing like a vein. It was begging.

Sofía came from behind her and hustled her strap-on into her pussy, the only part of her allowed to cum.

It's all it took to make her hole blast off in relief. 'Haaaaahng thank you, Mistress!' she shouted, voice broken. The dildo made her squirt sloppily and the whole thing finally sent her clitoris over its own edge, put there by the continuous tapping of her own balls.

She groaned her double orgasm and broke into a frank scream when Sofía slipped a thumb up her ass.

'I'm your set of holes, Mistress. Take meeeee!'

Emilia and Rose winked at each other.

One would think a 69 would be the less demanding act in this unrelenting orgy and yet in the middle of a gulp of semen Sarah collapsed. They saw her falling to the carpet, head down ass up, her clit burning red, her belly taut. She passed out peacefully, drunk on a futa-cum she wasn't accustomed to, sated for evermore (until next time).

Maisie bawled for a new celebrity clit in her mouth and it was Julie who replaced Sarah. But not as good at deepthroating she started stroking the futa with her two hands.

Cum flew at random across the room. No sign of dimming. They were stuck in cum limbo.

Without a warning or giving a reason, Sophie quaked away the whole chain of bodies to free herself from under it; and after pushing Julie away, she gave a nice reason by shoving her juicy dildo into Maisie's mouth. 'Taste your own arse, my little perv, come on.'

Julie was still clawing at the needy cock. A jet of cum sprayed so violently it knocked a painting off a wall. Then a vase. Then a chair.

'Ariel, give me back my wife's pussy,' Sophie said and in one swift, powerful impulse, she pivoted and fell upon Maisie in a missionary position, ready to be consummated.

She thrust all the way in, slipped through the ravaged cervix. Maisie showed no sign of intention in her possession. Softly-softly was long left behind. She just wanted more. More more more. Rough. Sophie began giving her that, with her humble hips. She tried to make all the love she could.

Still connected, Sofía lifted Ariel into a reverse cowgirl position and, again, the ATM greedies swarmed her cock, not quite fussy about which hole it had exited from.

'Sarah, wake up,' they called, 'her pussy juice tastes so good!'

Ariel craned her neck to ask Sofía:

'Mistress, can I take the ring off?'

'Not now,' was the first part of her answer; the second was switching holes and starting to smash her ass. Ariel grumbled, back to enduring her prostate edging hopelessly against her cockring, her boner convulsing in the air or inside holes but in vain.

They both turned their head back towards the action as they heard a wet sound.

It was Rose making herself gush all over Ariel's dick, splashing the faces of Natalie and Emilia at either sides.

'It's the first cock I squirt on ever,' she told Ariel like it was a gift.

And it was. Ariel moaned feeling the hot liquid trickle down her shaft. Then she saw (and felt) Rose's bush lower upon her cockhead, engulf it a few times, going up and down, just the tip dipping in and out. Rose ejaculated one last time, just from the quick penetrations.

'Wanna try her other hole?' Emilia grinned. Rose faked indignation.

Ariel waited for any objection from her mistress, then blurted an excited, 'Sure.'

A striking freckled rump faced her. Rose spread her cheeks and sat on her cock. Just the tip. Just a tease. Down and then back up. And down again.

The cries she wrung out of the futa were far beyond those caused by mere cum-denying torture.

'First redhead?' Emilia guessed.

'Hey, quit fetishizing me,' Rose pouted. 'Just kidding, have at it, babe, there's a reason why I don't shave.'

Ariel moaned. 'Mistress, permission to speak freely?'

'Go ahead.'

'Just you wait till I get rid of that fucking ring, I'm gonna paint your muff white, it's gonna look so fuckin hot, imma coat tchur fuckin ginger bush so hard, I'mAAAAAAAh—'

A lenient Sofía had punched her dildo back inside her pussy. It was instantly milked over.

'Good futa, you're cumming like a girl,' she said and lay down, pulling Ariel flat with her. She grabbed her thighs and gave a few humps that probed her cervix. Ariel screamed, losing it.

Natalie and Emilia took the opportunity to move to her big tits. They opened their cunts with their fingers and rubbed their hard clits on her hard nipples.

Her chest glittered with girl-juice.

Natalie's piercing was particularly effective on Ariel. Rose could feel it. 'Oh my God, are you edging in my arse?' she whimpered, the flaring glans stuck in her anus. She pushed the throbbing member deeper inside herself. 'Will you edge again deep in my slut-arse? Please?'

But just as she turned around for an answer, a long, rogue blast of cum hit her in the head and knocked her aside. She fell to the floor and passed out from this last straw, having not realised how exhausted she was till the last moment.

Before Emilia ran to take her in her arms, she—like the others—looked at the source of the nasty shot.

'Sorry,' Sophie said. She was jacking Maisie off with one hand and fistfucking her pussy with the other. Hence the unfortunate aim.

She was naked, having lent her strap-on to Julie who now was bigspooning Maisie (in the bum).

Any chance to bring baseline-Maisie back was gone. Berserk-Maiz had long ago entered a phase of pure ascendency, rolling her eyes, writhing, and basically destroying her vocal cords.

Thus everybody noticed when she articulated a sharp, 'Oh my God!' out of nowhere.

'Oh my God?' Julie repeated.

'Oh my God,' Sophie confirmed. 'Her pussy's crushing my hand! She's gonna...'

'She's gonna...' Ariel repeated.

She's going for the first cervical orgasm of her life. In a berserk state. After a whole night of sensory overloading sex.

She's going for the great unclog.

Sophie flexed her arm to its limits and started punching her pussy as hard as she could. To the elbow. To the bottom.

Natalie complained, 'It can't be the end, I haven't been spit-roasted yet.'

Sofía shouted over the ruckus, 'Ariel, go help Sophie. Slaves, to me!'

In a blurry flash, Ariel was behind Maisie, bumped Julie away, became the big spoon banging her arse. Natalie and Julie (and a crawling, half-conscious Sarah) joined Sofía to serve as human seawall against the final tsunami.

As fun as it sounded, Emilia decided to disobey and stay with Rose, to take care of her unconscious friend, carry her away from the blast zone, support her head out of the murky salty lake the room had become.

The punishing all-nighter of futa-cum had changed her into a delicate mess, violently exhausted, drowsy and yet fitfully swept by searing dazzles of strength and greed, just like drunkenness too far gone. Confused and focused. Ready to drop and unable to stop.

The incoming wall of the same futa-cum, laced with the effects of a superhuman cervical orgasm would probably send her into a state of even greater alteration—Something one always foolishly craves when drunk.—If not greater, incomparable, new, mind-rewriting.

Emilia didn't mind missing it. There would be other opportunities. Lots. An infinity now. This she knew. Mistress of her own slavery. She would live these moments, whatever their place in time. She could see them, she could see everything. So what did it change after all? This wall of cum, she had taken it already. Everything has already happened when there is no end. That's the thing with infinity. Even her own patience was somewhere in it.

'I am...' Maisie began. 'I'm—c—cumming—I'M CUMMIIING!'

Sophie couldn't move her arm inside Maisie anymore, she gave forceful wiggles back and forth inside her uterus. She grabbed her swelling cock and the first REAL jet of semen fired out. Thick and endless.

Sophie controlled the endless. She ruled with only one hand over what was pure force in uncontained form.

It pulverized Sofía, Julie, Natalie and the remnants of Sarah. They tried to masturbate, to swallow, to caress each other. More like support each other.

Ariel couldn't move her dick either, trapped inside a rectum of inescapable fury. She bit Maisie in the neck and clawed her hands over her tits.

1...345678