All Comments on 'Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 14'

by Gamblnluck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

For the first time in a long time, a chapter felt a little tepid. It feels a little like the author wanted to get back to revenge fantasy, which is probably the biggest selling point of his stories, but... I don't really care about Lenore or her grudge. With most of the characters in these two series, I've either rooted for them, rooted against them, or at least found an aspect of their story and character interesting. Lenore's introduction to the Slave Camp series felt forced, and dealing with her always felt tedious. I started to warm to her when she showed initiative and backbone in this story so far as a strong supporting character, but now it's back to a wall of text where she mopes and whines about how weak and useless she is and god damn it I would rather read about literally any other character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So much content on how to treat and care for a slave and at least somewhat consider their needs and futures took me back to the dude that got female hormoned into a permanent freak of nature (and other guys who suffered the same fate). There is just no justifiable explanation (still) for that level of permanent cruel retribution. Death would have been kinder as well as less cruel and unusual. I think the author made a huge mistake going down that road in this series. It just runs counter to every other part of the “judicial slave system” as laid out throughout the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You worked to establish Lenore as the major support for the house. This story does not fit the flow of the series. Sherri needs to be killed off quickly and return the house and the characters that are there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In your story you have a male slave that attacks their owner get implanted with female hormones. What happens if a female slave attacks their owner or a free person? Maybe that is where this story is leading because I could see a couple of different instances where this might occur with Lenore. Really enjoy your stories.

Siska100Siska100about 2 years ago

I understand how perceptions can influence a person's behaviour.

Bas and Lenore can easily nip it in the bud, by either procuring Sherrie and selling her at one of the big Texas Markets or, should Joanne try realize her scheme of getting Lenore to submit, sell her at one of those markets. I know, it might seem harsh Bas selling his step-daughter, but unless Slave Camp does its magic, it might be the only way, she'll acknowledge she's a slave.

One thing they cannot do is warn either slaves, because, it would only prove they are right thinking Lenore is their sub.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGamblnluck@Gamblnluck
I have been reading stories here for years. I had written stories for a role reversal site and wanted to expand that endeavor. Recently a friend asked me how I liked retirement and what I did with my time. I told him I write internet porn stories. As he looked surprised, I sai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES