All Comments on 'Government Mandated Penis Exam'

by BigAssumption

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigAssumptionBigAssumptionabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks to LaRascasse for being my beta reader.

galisongalisonabout 1 year ago

Kind of a love story for the dick. No sex depicted, or even female bodies described. A lot of describing the penis though. Really take the warning in the beginning seriously, the science is ridiculous and backwards and you'll need to have a big suspension of disbelief to keep reading and not be distracted by the laughter.

If you like a guys dick and his sort-of-shameful-but-not-really reaction, this one's for you. I think the writer has promise, and hope they continue writing, but hope they either embrace what they're interested in and/or find a fanbase and cater to them.

oneofthegirlsoneofthegirlsabout 1 year ago

This was terrific. Hands down. I wanted more of this story - particularly the Lance/Amanda and Lance/wife futures. Thank you, Big Assumption, for making me so delighted!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WOW.

It's hard to tell what you hate more: women, homosexuals, or the government.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Part 2. his revenge.

Roles reversed. Each woman gets fucked by him. Some like it, some it hurts. Some climax. At the end the ladies grab the head checker and he fucks her n cums in her.

Changing_LanesChanging_Lanes6 months ago

As someone that is into power exchange (both voluntary and involuntary) I have to say I enjoyed this story. And as someone who is weary of how far governments will go to implement their control, for me it doesn't make it as far fetched as others might read it.

The writing was good, but what I really enjoyed was the rarely seen emotional turmoil of the naked male before a clothed female(s). Even though you described him as having 'nothing to be ashamed of.' It was the work environment, set in the office that really allowed his turmoil to be believable.

And I can personally relate a little. While at the office I haven't witnessed/subjected to any nudity (expect a female colleague exposing her breasts on a drunken night out.) It's certainly the attractive female(s) you see daily who you are not sexual with that heightens the emotions if one of you is naked and the other fully clothed. While it is accepted that a nude female work colleague under the gaze of her male colleagues warrants high embarrassment. For the nude male under the gaze of your clothed female work colleagues it is also embarrassing (perhaps not equally so) due to the power they get from your naked vulnerability. Although if they witness your sexual arousal (erection), that certainly puts it on par with cmnf office situations.

In my early 30s (now 45), I was a sub to a partner for 2 years of our 6 year relationship. And on a couple of occasions she involved her best friend. The first time I was subjected to cfnm with her friend involved was embarrassing beyond belief. And using the word 'degrading' certainly describes how I felt.

My gf at the time hadn't let me cum for 3 weeks. And on this occasion when Claire came over, the usual private rule of my constant nudity was to be enforced on this visit.

I of course had to answer the door, and the smirk on Claire's face is something I will never forget. Yes, I was also forced to be erect on greeting her. And after I led her through and made them both a drink, I was required to stand before the two girls with my legs spread apart and my hands behind my back. Erection pointing lewdly at the two clothed girls.

My gf told Claire everything of our lifestyle. All about how I lick her more than daily, do most of the housework while naked, and accept very rare orgasms. And yes, my erection refused to cede under Claires gaze while she listened (and giggled a little.) And of course my gf gave Claire permission to handle my package. Which she did. And like your character here, I had nothing to be ashamed of (slightly above average in length, comfortably above average in girth) Claire took glee in informing my gf of how her partner was more well endowed than myself. Though she did still compliment my penis by saying "it's still a decent one and will do the job nicely."

That opening salvo of my nudity in front of Claire is burned in to my brain. The shame of it still gives me shivers, but yet is still the occasional source of masturbatory material. Claire was a stunning girl, in her late twenties, slim figure, brunette with 'honest to god' D cup breasts. Ones I never ever got to see or feel. While she must have handled my penis/balls like 50 times. Though she never got to see me cum, my gf wouldn't allow it. She enjoyed keeping me desperate and horny too much.

I am now a married Dom to a submissive wife, such as the switch I am at heart. And as a faithful husband I know I will never be playing the submissive role ever again. Though trust me, I have certainly more than made up for all those missed orgasms I endured for those 2 years during my 6 year marriage. Like tonight I know I will be receiving a blowjob from my naked wife whilst I eat the dinner she lovingly cooked for me.

Anyways, sorry I went on there. What I wrote is truthful, and those memories is what drove me to seek your story out. And as for the ending, I found it a little anti climactic as I read it. However, as I dwelled on it afterwards. The fact he has a baby with Amanda while he never once got to see any nudity on her part, never even got to feel her tits, nevermind fucking her, is a bit of a mind fuck. Frustrated and turned on at the same time as his desire for her must never have gone away with never having her. Yet having a baby with her. I could go on, I really could lol.

Very enjoyable story. 5 stars awarded.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous