Grace Goes Babysitting Pt. 01

Story Info
F 20s caught masturbating by older man while babysitting.
1.7k words
4.22
8.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace and Favours -- Adventures in Babysitting pt 1

Grace, a young woman in her twenties, had been sent by the agency to a big house on the edge of town and had already let her thoughts and fantasies about being used by a hot older couple get to her head when getting ready. She arrived for her babysitting assignment wearing a big cozy jumper to snuggle in, but hiding inappropriately sexy lingerie underneath, at least a size too small so that her pussy was always pressing against the fabric and making her all squirmy in the taxi on the journey there.

Was it really an accident that she had been caught masturbating on the couch? Watching porn on our big screen so that she didn't notice the master of the house getting home. That would be very unprofessional indeed.

"What is the meaning of this young lady? Stand up please. I want to check if you have left any sticky marks on our nice couch." the tall, dark, and handsome man commands her.

Grace can feel her naturally submissive tendencies kicking in as she looks up at him, hands playing with the hem of her jumper so that it is pulled down to try and hide her panties, but occasionally pulling it up to flash a peek of her sexy pussy, smooth and slightly plump, visible behind the barely adequate covering of her panties.

"Sorry sir... Do you want me to clean it off the couch? I can lick it up if that would make it better?"

"Hmmmm.... That is an excellent suggestion, and I approve of your willingness to make this up to us, but no... No, I think I will enjoy seeing the sticky mark and knowing your dirty secret. Lift your jumper please Grace. Let's see how much of a mess you have made of your underwear."

Slowly lifting her jumper up to her tummy, revealing her soft curves and the pertness of her breasts, dark areolas visible through the sheer white lace of her bra, Grace asks timidly as she sways her hips slightly

"Are you going to have to examine me, sir? They did that already at the agency to make sure I was ready for this assignment."

"I'm afraid so. If you are too messy we will have to clean you up before we send you home, now step out of that skimpy excuse for a pair of panties. That's it, good girl. Spread yourself open so that we can see exactly what you have been up to."

Keeping her jumper pulled up with one hand, Grace lets her other hand drop between her legs and hesitantly uses her fingers to split her pussy lips apart, instantly revealing how sticky and creamy her pussy is as she struggles to hold her lips in place, slick with fresh juice from the red hot flush of exposing herself. She turns her head away shyly as sir takes out his camera and gets ready to take a picture of her exposing her shameful pussy, still sticky and shiny with her arousal.

"You understand that we will have to document this incident and I will have to keep a file on all your indiscretions, young lady. It is simply unacceptable that you think you can get away with such slutty behaviour in this house. Now, bend over please. I want to take a picture of your pussy from behind. It's very sticky and you have got it all over your thighs, you dirty girl."

"Whilst you are bent over the couch you can reach back and spread your cheeks. We will need to check you have kept your ass nice and clean if you have been rubbing yourself against our couch."

He admired her body as she arched her back and partially spread her ample buttocks, her golden skin smooth and supple and contrasting beautifully with the delicious nutty brown of her asshole and the lush pink of the back of her pussy lips, both looking clean but shiny with pussy juice and likely to have left marks on the soft furnishings as she had rubbed and humped against them. He would enjoy her scent later as he relaxed on the couch with the lady of the house by his side, discussing the merits of the new babysitter...

Suddenly Grace felt the firm grip of his fingers on her ass cheeks as he spread her open. Secretly wanting this all along she felt her already sticky pussy opening up for him. She had already been working her pussy hard so she could feel it partly gaping open now, willing this man who was old enough to be her Daddy see how wet and pink she was inside. How tight her asshole looks. To know how good she smells and tastes. Pushing her ass back out as hard as she could... With a hungry noise he was suddenly licking her pussy in long, slow, strokes with the flat of his tongue, making sure to catch her cute little asshole as she pushed it out for him, flicking and tickling with the tip of his tongue until she was groaning and trying to hold on and not cum and gush and make another mess.

Now facing the door Grace saw a reflection of herself in the wall mirror, down on all fours with her ass in the air and his tongue licking and flicking at her pussy and clit for what seemed like forever. She could see her face was bright red and almost sobbing because it felt so good but at the same time she knew it was so wrong of her to have been caught like this.

In the background she could still hear the porn playlist she had selected playing, a series of young women being fucked hard by older, well hung guys, making them submit to ever more depraved acts as they get their pussies and asses fucked in all the different ways Grace used to dream of, and now it was happening to her. The noise of fucking in the background was making it almost impossible for her not to give in to the sensations in your pussy and just cum on his face, she could feel her orgasm approaching and had no idea how she was going to hold it, starting to bite her lip in anticipation...

Of course, that was exactly the point he stopped, leaving her pussy just on the pulsing point of no return.

"Now. We've cleaned up your pussy and thighs at least, but what about these dirty, sticky, panties?"

Holding them up in front of her as Grace tried to regain her composure, he slowly unfolded them to reveal the sticky, even creamy, marks of her pussy juices. Rubbing the fabric between his fingers and then raising them to his face to breathe in her scent.... unable to stifle his groan of hunger as she noticed his eyes rolling back in his head, taking a long, deep breath of her before slowly opening his eyes again and looking directly at her.

"These are very dirty. We obviously can't send you home in these."

He bends down and helps her stand, putting a strong and caring arm around her shoulders and taking her hand as her as he leads her from the room.

"I could tell you I will be keeping these for your file, and that is partly true, but really, I just want to keep them in my pocket and smell and taste you whenever I want... But it is cold outside here at the moment and we wouldn't want to send you home improperly dressed."

Unfortunately, there just isn't time to run them through the wash before she has to leave, so instead Grace is lead upstairs to the bathroom, having been told to be quiet and not wake anybody, where he sits her you down inside and instructs her to put her dirty panties back on, helping her to arrange them properly in place after they got scrunched up.

"Sit with your legs wide open please. That's it, good girl... The creases and stains are very obvious, and I am concerned about what someone would think of you if they saw them. Much better that you get caught with wet panties of a different kind, so we are going to wait here until you wet yourself."

She couldn't hold any longer at this point and she felt her face flush at the feeling the hot flood of liquid spread out from her pussy and soaking the fabric, dripping down her thighs. Once she had finished, while still trying to hide how red her face was, he eagerly kissed and licked every delicious drop from her beautiful, smooth skin, sucking on her pussy through the fabric and making her start to breathe quickly again as she felt her edge was still there... just waiting to burst through and have her explo....

"There. That's enough, I think. You can just tell people you had an accident, rather than having to explain what an unprofessional little slut you are. That is something we will have to talk about again of course, but I'm sure you will understand that we can't just ignore something like this." he said with a cruel smile as Grace sat and squirmed, trying to keep her hands from between her legs, desperate to rub herself off and finish the job...

"Stop that young lady!" He slapped her hands away, catching the tops of her thighs as he did so. "Good girls don't cum without permission, and you certainly haven't been a good girl, now, have you?"

Of course, Grace had to admit that she hadn't been a good girl at all and was suddenly fighting back the tears, worried that her babysitting assignment would be over before it had really begun, before she had been lucky enough to meet the lady of the house. The kindly older man spent some time with her on the couch, still smelling of her sinful arousal, knowing that she would need lots of cuddles and reassurance that things are going to be OK.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, everyone does it, just not normally in other people's houses while babysitting, and yes of course we will still book you as our sitter in the future... In fact, I've just remembered we have a late dinner engagement next week. Are you free next Wednesday evening?"

Grace's smile returned, with maybe just the hint of a knowing and naughty glint in her eye.

"Yes sir. I'm available. What would you like me to wear for you?"

Chapter two is coming soon!