Grace Kim in the Blackedverse Pt. 02

Story Info
Grace lives in a world where everyone is a slut for BBC.
2.2k words
4.24
9.8k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenexus
thenexus
213 Followers

The drive to our apartment was taking forever, but right now I was so thankful Ryan's job allowed him to own a car in this insanely expensive city. I was in the backseat with Jacob, my head nestled in his lap as I licked his hairy nutsack.

Ryan was speeding through traffic to get us back for some more fun. I could feel the heat radiating from Jacob's crotch as my tongue explored every fold of his scrotum. Most girls focused on the BBC but for me it was the big black balls I found most arousing. That's where the delicious black cum is made and that alone deserves worship. Just the way they hung down between his legs and swayed when he walked. They were so meaty and full of thick sticky cum!

"Fuck me!" I moaned into his groin as he rubbed my clit. The seat beneath me was a wet mess as my pussy leaked my arousal all over the leather. Jacob stroked my hair with his other hand as he slide a finger into my slit. "Shh," he hushed me. "Not yet my little asian doll."

I squeezed my eyes shut with a groan as his digits invaded me. It felt so good to have a real man touch me, grope me, finger me! I couldn't wait to feel his meaty cock between my thighs.

"Your...your fingers...so thick!" I screamed into his balls.

I could hear Jacob giggling, "Just wait till we get home and you'll know thick means." Jacob replied redoubled his rubbing. His cock was rock solid again, throbbing against my cheek as sucked one of his nuts into my mouth. His musky scent was overwhelming my senses as I took a deep breath, filling my lungs with the aroma of his taint.

Soon we pulled into into the building's garage and Ryan parked the car. He quickly jumped out and opened the back seat door as he motioned us out. Jacob pulled up his pants enough to walk and exited and I crawled across the seat and out the door. Ryan came around to my side and helped me climb out, giving me a deep kiss as soon as I was stable.

We headed up to the elevator up to our apartment as Jacob followed close behind. I couldn't stop licking my lips to gather the sweat and slobber that covered my face. A couple stray hairs made their way into my mouth and I swished them around my teeth with a moan.

We finally crossed the threshold and I suddenly felt large hands grab my hips and lift me into the air. I squeaked with delight as Jacob carried me to the couch with Ryan quick behind and standing to the side to watch. Jacob threw me down on the cushions and kneeled on the ground. I spread my legs wide open and wiggled my butt at him as he dove in and went to work with his tongue.

He licked my pussy like a champ, swirling his tongue around my clit and plunging his tongue deep inside me. I moaned at his skill. Ryan was good at head too, but he just couldn't compare to a black man like Jacob. His tongue worked my lips as he brought a hand up and groped at my breast, pinching my nipples hard.

"Fuck! Even his tongue is thicker than yours babe!" I called out to my fiancé sitting on the couch next to me. Ryan was stroking his cock as he watched his friend devour my pussy. Jacob licked me like mad, as I fidgeted form the assault. He slowly inserted three fingers into my wet hole as he sucked on my clit. I could hear Ryan moan next to us and we all knew it was time for the main event.

I groaned in desire as Jacob pulled away and stood up behind me. I wiggled my ass back and forth and suddenly felt him plop his cock between my cheeks. The heat and weight of his cock pushed a wave of arousal through my body. I felt a mix of fear and anticipation knowing where it was going next.

He gripped his cock and started rubbing the head against my eager holes. He teased me for what felt like an hour and I thought I was going to go crazy if he didn't shove it in.

And then it happened. I cried out in delight as I felt the head of his big black dick slowly push into my entrance. "OH shit this is big!" I screamed before realizing it was just the tip. My brain went into overdrive and my arms flailed about. And then I felt a hand grasp mine. I looked over to see my lovely fiance smiling.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked as I looked up at him.

I nodded my head vigorously, a bead of sweet dripping down my face. "As long as you're here babe, I'm ready for anything." I said as I gripped his hand tight.

I felt Jacob's hand grab my ass cheek and squeeze tightly. "Here it comes Grace...hold on tight!" Jacob slowly pushed into me inch by inch. I could feel the big head of his cock push aside my walls. His thick shaft stretched me as it went deeper and deeper. Each inch it penetrated me, I could feel the pressure building in my abdomen. I was stuffed to the brim but he kept going. How much cock did he have?! The pain started shifting into pleasure as I felt him begin to pull out. One thrust was down but so, so many were ahead of me.

"Fuck you are huge! Babe...he's so good babe... he's sooooo big!" I exclaimed as I stared at my husband-to-be.

"I know honey! Only the biggest for my little black cock slut!" He said as he reached down and grasped his dick. "Come on Jacob. Fuck her hard. I wanna hear her scream."

"If you say so man!" I heard Jacob laugh, as he slammed his cock fully into my body. Every part of my inner walls were stretched as he plunged in and out. My lower body was on fire, every inch of me felt tingly, and my vision was starting to go. His pace quickened and my world was lighting up with pleasure.

"Shit shit shit! Big, so big!"

My pussy was so wet I could barely keep control of myself as I begged for more of his glorious cock. I could hear the squelching fill the room and the sound of flesh on flesh echoing along the walls.

"Yes! Yes! So deep! Fuck me!!! More cock! More big black cock! Harder! Faster!"

Jacob started thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy, slamming it into me as fast as he could. My mouth gaped opened in a silent scream as my vision blurred. And then I felt lips on mine. I could barely open my eyes, but I knew it was Ryan. He always did this when the pleasure of a black cock overwhelmed me. His presence kept me grounded and in reality. Ryan's tongue danced with mine as Jacob's cock slammed my deepest depths over and over.

"Mmmmmmm!" I moaned as the massive dick reamed my insides and made its deepest thrust yet. I wrapped my arms around my fiancé and pulled him into a tight embrace as my body wracked back and forth with Jacob's thrusts.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhh! Fuck! This is the best sex of my life! I love it! I love you! I love you Ryan!" I screamed out loud as my orgasm ripped through me. My cunt tightened around Jacob's cock as I shuddered and quivered uncontrollably from the powerful climax. I felt liquid shoot out of me as the black man continued his pummeling and Ryan held onto me as wave wrecked my body. I shook in his embrace as another orgasm hit me.

"That's it babe! Milk his cock for all its worth!" I heard Ryan scream out. He wrapped his arm around my back and held me tightly as I rode out the aftershocks.

When I finally came down from the high, I looked up and could see a glistening sheen of sweat covering Ryan's face. And I felt a warm liquid dripping down my face. At first I thought it was spit but then I realized it was Ryan's cum. I knew I should be angry at him for finishing on my face without asking, but I couldn't be bothered in the moment as I leaned up and kissed him deeply as Jacob continued his thrusts. I moaned into his mouth as I felt another wave of intensity approaching.

"Jacob...don't stop...please don't stop!!" I screamed. A hand gripped my hair and pulled me away from Ryan. I winced in pain but it quickly subsided as the pleasure between my legs once again overwhelmed me.

"I'm not stopping anytime soon, don't worry girl" Jacob growled at me as he pulled back harder on my hair. His other hand came down on my ass with a slap and a groan escaped my lips. I had never felt so good and I never wanted it to end!

***

Three hours later I was covered in sweat and cum as I lay naked on my bed with Ryan. We were both exhausted from the most amazing sex in ages. Jacob had left us a short time ago after he filled me with his fifth load of the night. I smiled as I rubbed my hand on my cunt, smearing his cum still oozing out of my pussy and ass. I scooped up some of his delicious seed and brought it to my mouth, sucking the strands off my fingers one by one.

Even Ryan had a go during one of Jacob's breaks, though I made him wear a rubber. I just wasn't ready for Ryan to finish inside me, even if we were engaged now. I just made me worry he might knock me up. That was Ryan's first disappointment of the night, the second being when he asked for my ass since my pussy had been stretched wide and was leaking cum. I felt for him, but I wasn't ready for that, at least from him. I giggled realizing Jacob used my rosebud just a few minutes later, but that was different of course, he was a black guy.

The thoughts of the evening lingered in my head as Ryan pulled me into his arms and hugged me tight. "That was incredible." He whispered into my ear. "I loved watching you two fuck."

"Me too baby," I said kissing him. "Obviously I'm no stranger to black cock, but wow does he know how to use that thing!"

Ryan chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah he really knows how to use that monster. Trust me, I've seen him and some ladies around the office more than once!" He said as he ran his hands through my hair. "I think I liked it best when he was pounding you from behind. It was so hot when he pulled your hair back, slapped your ass raw, and called you his Korean fuck toy..."

I grimaced as I felt Ryan gently caress my butt cheeks. It was fun, but I wasn't sure I'd be able to sit comfortably for a week.

"Can I do that sometime?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said cautiously "It's a little degrading and I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing that with you yet babe. And I'm not your Korean fuck toy...I'm your future wife babe..." I replied with a hint of scorn.

"Okay, maybe we'll have to work up to it." He admitted.

We held each other in silence letting the cool air wafting through the window calm us down.

"And how about when he held you up in the air and pounded into you? I think it's called a full Nelson or something. Fuck that was hot, we should do that too!" He said wistfully.

I smiled but pushed back on that too. "Babe, I don't think you're strong enough to pull me up like that. You need to work on your upper body strength. You're just not build like Jacob."

He laughed. "Yeah well I guess we can work on that together too."

We cuddled up and pulled the covers over us. We embraced tightly as we enjoyed each other's warmth, now as an engaged couple.

"Ryan, what you did tonight was so sweet and incredible. I'm so happy we're finally engaged! I can't wait to walk down the aisle." I said as I turned over to look into his eyes. "I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too baby. I'm so glad I found you. You make me so happy." He replied as he kissed me.

"Me too. Me too." I said as I pulled him closer and kissed him again. "Now let's get some sleep. We have to start wedding planning tomorrow! I'm going to call the Blacked Bull Company first thing in the morning to reserve some guys for the ceremony!"

"Alright, alright." He laughed as he rolled over and snuggled against me. "We'll need to figure out a wedding date before we do that babe."

I smiled, "Sorry... was just getting ahead of myself! You know us girls, always black cock on the brain!"

"I know, I know.... good night baby. I love you!"

I closed my eyes and felt the exhaustion finally overtake me. "I love you too Ryan...."

thenexus
thenexus
213 Followers