All Comments on 'Grace Kim in the Blackedverse Pt. 01'

by thenexus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wrong category, barely long enough to be considered a story and it was awful writing.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier8 months ago

I would not put this into the loving wives category.

More like fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

where is the loving wife; just another attempt to say BBC is the only thing out there; BS. If she does that for a proposal then she'll become his whore and money maker

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First, hello troll. Next, you know that toy your parents had you use as a child, the one with the square holes and triangle holes, etc. How the hell can’t you figure out the correct group to post this? No hints and no participation trophy for you.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a bit out of category ?

katibkatib8 months ago

Could this be satire?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, what a loving couple they are going to be. Outstanding twist to an otherwise average type story. It would be worth a chapter or two outlining their relationship with each other before the proposal and their involvement with black cocks. Then, another chapter or two of what happens during their engagement, what happens just before their wedding (will she be walking down the aisle with cum dripping down her legs), the honeymoon (how many black guys will she take on), and how many black babies will she have, what roles does Ryan have will all this is going on? Nice start.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Glad you're back! Love reading about these asian girls be sluts. Hope there will be more coming!

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

This would do way better in interracial or erotic couplings. It's gonna get nuked in LW.

MightyHornyMightyHorny8 months ago

Haven't read one single line of this flash, and have no intention of voting on it.

But, right from its title and underline, if there's ever been the most PERFECT EXAMPLE of WRONG CATEGORY ever added to Loving Wives...

If this effort wasn't made for Interracial, then why on Earth such a category even exist in the first place???

Honestly, someone PLEASE explain that to me! Make it make sense!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
They have a whole catagory just for this exact content

I realize your entire goal was to cause a storm of negative reactions however this racist dribble belongs in the section created for just this sort of racist dribble.

This section is for other sorts of dribble as I am most certain you are aware.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Should have put this in interracial

thenexusthenexus8 months agoAuthor

Lol Jesus, sorry I put it in the wrong category. I fixed the forthcoming parts to be in a different category. I'll try to move this too but I'm not seeing an option to do so.

TwentysevenTwentyseven8 months ago

To katib. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don’t get it

SecretDesiresXXXSecretDesiresXXX8 months ago

Someone is jealous of wmaf...

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives3 months ago

Good storyline. Some lead up to tell the reader why Grace is a bbc slut would have been helpful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous