Grace Kim in the Blackedverse Pt. 03

Story Info
Grace Kim has brunch with her friends and BBC.
2.9k words
4.22
8.7k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 09/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenexus
thenexus
211 Followers

Late the next morning I woke up alone in bed. Ryan has gotten up early to go hiking with some friends and I had the day to myself until this evening when I was grabbing dinner and drinks with some friends to celebrate my engagement. The sheets were a total mess, covered in dried lube and cum from the previous night's activities. And I was in an even worse shape. I could tell I was sticky as the sheets clung to my body. I had dried cum on various parts of my stomach and legs and some was even stuck in my hair. And the soreness, ooooh it was bad. My jaw was aching and my pussy felt like it had just ran a marathon. My ass and breasts hurt too from the excessive slapping and mauling Jacob had unleashed.

But I was happy, truly happy! I was engaged! I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with Ryan. And Jacob! Wow what a man he was. Of course, I always dropped my panties for a hung black man, I mean that was just normal, and you couldn't really say no if they asked, but Jacob was different. He was not only huge but he was also so attentive to my needs and desires. He was so skilled and knew exactly how to push my buttons. Sure he wasn't the most romantic (most black guys weren't), but that was Ryan's wheelhouse anyways.

Sex though, raw fucking, now that was when a girl needed some BBC. And boy did I get it! Jacob was definitely my best lay in a few weeks, though that guy on my work trip to New York last week was a close second. He wasn't the thickest, but man did he cum alot. I think it took two showers to get his jizz out of my hair. But Jacob was way better looking and more importantly he was ok with Ryan participating. In fact, he seemed to enjoy having Ryan watch him fuck me. So romantic!

I pulled the covers aside and sat up slowly stretching my arms and yawning. I slid out of bed, shaking my legs loose and headed towards the shower. I stopped to admire myself in the mirror on the bathroom door. Yes, there was definite signs of yesterday's exertions; a nasty bruise on my inner thigh from when Jacob threw me on to the couch, red marks and bite marks all around my boobs and ass from being groped, slapped, and treated like a chew toy. And of course, per usual, my pussy and asshole were quite swollen and tender.

Still, I was pretty damn hot. My brunette hair was cut to shoulder length, my breasts were small but hugged my frame perfectly, and my butt, though currently covered in bruises, was nice and plump. I wasn't perfect, but hey I had more curves than most Asian girls! That's what I tell myself anyway.

I turned the water on as I stepped into the shower and adjusted the temperature. I grabbed scrubber and some soap and lathered up by body. I washed my hair and rinsed, then cleaned my bits, making sure to use lots of soap and shampoo to get the dried cum and lube out of my bush. Ryan always wanted me to be completely bare, but as a proud woman I wanted to keep a little bit of bush, though I kept it tame! I wasn't that crazy.

When I finished cleaning I slipped out the shower and toweled off, walking to my room to find my outfit for the day. I sighed looking at the mess. My clothes were scattered everywhere and several used condom wrappers were lying around along with a pair of black boxers that must have been Jacob's. I just shrugged and decided Ryan could clean it up later as I dug through my closet. I found a cute top that was perfect for brunch and pulled on a new thong that Ryan had bought me last week. He said it was perfect for quick access in case I found a bull to my liking out in public.

My outfit done, I went back to the bathroom and brushed my hair applied just a touch of makeup. I frowned seeing the bruises on my arms and decided a bit of foundation would help with that. Satisfied I gave myself a quick wink and then headed towards the kitchen for some breakfast. I grabbed some milk out of the fridge and my favorite cereal and sat down to check my social media.

Right at the top of my Instagram was a post from Ryan announcing our engagement.

'It is with great happiness that I announce proposed to my girlfriend (now fiancé!!) Grace! It was a beautiful night and I'm so happy we get to spend our lives together! I love you babe!" Above the caption was a photo of us from the night before, with me on my knees sucking Jacob's huge cock as Ryan kissed my cheek. My right hand was wrapped around the massive black shaft, proudly displaying my engagement ring to the camera. I realized Jacob must have taken the shot last night when I wasn't paying attention, though maybe Ryan had asked him to take pics to remember the night by. Below the post were countless comments congratulating us on our engagement.

My phone suddenly buzzed in my hand. It was my mom FaceTiming. I looked at the screen and saw my mom smiling brightly at me.

"Hey Mom!"

"Hi honey! I just...wanted to...ugh...say congratulations! I'm so...oh god...so, so excited for you!" She said as her hair swayed in front of her face as her body bounced back and forth, the sounds of flesh slapping echoing through the phone.

"Ryan is... oh so deep! He's...he's wonderful honey!!!!" She screamed as her image on the phone shifted, revealing a large black man pounding into her backside.

I smiled as I watched my mom take the black cock from behind. She was a beautiful woman and looked decades younger than she really was. Her skin was smooth and flawless and her breasts were still perky and firm.

"Thanks mom! He really is a great guy," I said with a sparkle in my voice. "Who are you having fun with this afternoon?"

She giggled. "Oh just one of the new neighbors! Oh geez that's deep... He just, ughh, just moved to the block with...more! More!...with his beautiful wife and and...and kids."

"Wow, well he looks like a good time!" I replied as I felt myself growing wet. "What's his name?"

"His name? Oooohhh, I'm not sure? We just met! He said..oh god...he said he had a thing...a thing...fuck...for Asian milfs...unnnf...whatever that means. Next...ugh...next thing I know we're in your dad and...aaaaah...your dad and I's bedroom." She said as she whimpered.

I was mesmerized by the sight of my mother being taken from behind by a black man. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen as I saw her back arch and her ass tighten up every time he slammed into her.

"Well, I better let you go then! Have fun! Love you mom!"

"Love you too honey!" She said as I heard her squeal as he fucked her. "Have fun!"

"I will! Love you!" I said before ending the call. I looked at the clock on my phone and saw it was almost noon. I sent a couple texts and soon I had a lunch date planned downtown with some friends. I grabbed my purse and rushed down my apartment building's stairs to the street and just barely caught the train at the subway station.

The ride was uneventful other than some Asian guy trying to flirt with me, but soon enough I was walking up to the trendy restaurant. I took a table near the window so I could look outside as I ate. It was a gorgeous day today! Sunny but not too hot or cold. Perfect summer weather. I ordered some guacamole and chips as an appetizer and waited for my friends to arrive. I scrolled through my phone when I heard my name yelled from across the room.

"Grace!!!" A familiar voice called out.

I saw Angela and Karen approach my table and immediately gave them a hug each in turn. My two closest friends here in NYC. We had all gone to the same college in the Midwest and then moved here after graduating. Angela is a taller than me at 5 foot 8 inches with jet black hair, piercing brown eyes, a heart shaped face and a full figure. She is of mixed heritage, half Japanese and half Spanish. She definitely inherited her curves from her dad's side of the family, with her large breasts, flared hips, and plump ass. Yet her eyes and face maintained the angular feature of her mother. The combo made her very popular with boys, particularly black guys who loved her curvy body and long legs.

In contrast, Karen was fully Korean and a lot shorter at 5 foot 2 inches, a super petite figure, and blonde dyed hair worn in pigtails. She was often mistaken for being much younger than she was, but after years of resisting she had embraced it and pulled off a feisty schoolgirl look. She had small breasts that fit her frame perfectly and a thin waist. Though she doesn't share Angela's curvy curves, her tight little butt did catch the attention of many guys back in college. Unfortunately for men of today though, she was off the market, having tied the knot a couple of years back with a Korean guy named Steve she met just after college.

"How's your weekend so far? " Karen asked once they sat.

"Boring," I replied with a giggle, "But hey at least I got engaged!"

The two women screamed in delight. "Took him long enough!" They joked back and forth.

"Ha! Well anyways, how about you two," I said as we caught up on life in New York.

We talked for the next hour or so catching up on jobs, relationships and of course all of the hottest gossip in town. As we talked I noticed a man with his buddies at a table across the way staring at us. His gaze was blatantly obvious and as he glanced around. I didn't really mind, I loved when a hunky black man found me attractive, what girl didn't? I just wished they cut to the chase instead of wasting time ogling me.

We continued chatting about upcoming weddings and birthdays when I saw the man exit his booth and walk over. He had an intimidating figure, standing well over 6 foot five, with broad shoulders and thick arms that strained his tight gray polo.

He moved behind Karen and tapped her shoulder and leaned down to speak into her ear. I couldn't hear him but I knew he must have been whispering something because Karen grinned from ear to ear.

After some whispered back and forth she nodded with a bright smile and stood up. The difference in height was almost comical, and I giggled seeing that Karen's head just barely reached the man's torso.

The two shuffled around as the man sat down in Karen's seat and quickly unbuttoned his pants, revealing his massive black cock that was already fully erect and pointed at the ceiling. I felt my mouth water and knew that Karen and Angela felt the same as I gazed down at that monster cock that stretched up past the table. The veins were thick and I could just see a touch of pre-cum at the head that I almost couldn't resist jumping for.

Karen moved to straddle the man's lap, a difficult task considering her size, and reached under her skirt to shift her panties to the side. A moment later she began lowering herself onto his cock and I heard her squeal in delight. Though shielded by her skirt, I could tell her tiny pussy took on his enormous black cock inch after inch until she bottomed out with only half of it inside her, apparent by the fact that her thighs were straining to keep her up in a squat.

"Fuuuuuuck! This thing's big!!" Karen moaned as her pussy was stretched to its max. The man chuckled and slid his hand between her thighs, stroking her clit, causing Karen to moan loudly again as her body began to buck and jerk with pleasure.

"Don't let me interrupt, feel free to chat while I fuck your friend." He said with a smirk.

Karen was slowly starting to move up and down his cock now, she was standing on her tippy toes and using the table as support to give her a better angle as she pumped the man's hard black dick.

"So..." Angela started, her eyes still glued to the show going on in front of her.

"Grace...where do you want to go out tonight to celebrate?"

I didn't respond right away, too mesmerized by the look of ecstasy on the tiny Korean's face. "There's this new place in East Village..." I muttered as my eyes darted between Angela and Karen's shivering body. "It might be hard to get in, but it'll be worth the the long...thick... line I think."

Karen's pace was peaking up as she lowered herself on the black man's cock again.

"Is that..fuck...is that the newwwww...the French themed speakeasy...jesus...on St Marks, FUCK this is big!" Karen said as she wailed and moaned loudly. I watched as the man gripped her by her armpits and started lifting her up and down his shaft like a barbell. It was so hot! I felt my panties start to wet. If only that was me!

"Uhhh yeah that's the one. The Parisian Connection I think it's called?"

"Right," Angela said, clearly not paying attention as she was mesmerized by her friend basically being used as a masturbation device.

I looked around at the other tables. There were some curious glances in our direction, but no one was overtly shocked. It wasn't unusual to see a black man take a woman in public, hell it happened to me all the time, but the difference in size and the way he manhandled Karen was a sight to behold.

"OOOOHHH" Karen screeched, as the man let go of her arms, causing her body to fall fully on his shaft. The man swiftly grabbed hold of her waist and started bucking his hips, driving his huge cock deep into her tight hole and making her eyes roll back in her head. I heard her whimper as her arms searched for stability as he held her tight against his big muscular chest.

"Let's goooooooo!" She shouted, though I wasn't sure if she meant the speakeasy or the man's huge cock pumping in her. "Oh god oh god oh god oh yessssssss!" She screamed as I saw her body started to shake in orgasm. She stared at the ceiling as waves of pleasure rippled over her body.

I felt my hand drift to my crotch as I saw my friend cum her brains out in front of me. Why wasn't that me?! And what would happen after she got off? Would he take her home or keep her here for round two with his giant black cock stretching out her tiny little pussy? Would he take me next?

I got my answer as he started thrusting harder. "Fuck your Asian cunt is tight! Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He growled as he pulled her down on his shaft and held her there. She kept bouncing in his lap, her body shaking and quivering in climax and her small hands withering about.

"Yes cum! Cum! Cum in meeeeeee!" She moaned hoarsely.

Eventually, her shrieks diminished and I could tell he was softening inside of her. The man raised his body upright, pulling her along as he rose from his seat. He bent over and Karen slipped of his rod and fell limply to her knees on the floor, gasping for air, and looked up at the man who was towering over her, cock hanging limp covered in cum. Her body shook in tremors from aftershocks as I watched in awe.

"ahhhhhhh wow!" Karen muttered as she breathed heavily.

The man smiled wickedly. "I'm glad you enjoyed that. Here's my card if you're ever in the area." he said as he pulled his wallet out and threw it on the table. Then he fixed his pants and walked off.

I gulped. "Well...that was something."

Angela giggled. "Damn Karen, you're a lucky gal!"

The tiny girl looked up with an exhausted smile and and crawled back into her chair.

"God damn....that...that was intense," Karen panted. "Now..." she paused to to catch her breathe, "You said the Parisian Connection?"

She reached over to grab the departed man's business card and lifted it up to show me and Angela. "I think we can skip the line!"

I couldn't believe it. The man who had just fucked my friend to orgasm was a bar owner and right there on the card amongst the many logos was the Parisian Connection!

"Holy shit, we're in." I exclaimed.

The three of us laughed out loud and I couldn't help but feel a warm feeling rising in my soul knowing the night was wet to be fun and that I might have a shot with that big black cock after all.

thenexus
thenexus
211 Followers