Grandma Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely," Sue replied, slipping her fingers into the crack of Brenda's ass. "I'm jealous," she said, rimming the starred rosebud with the tip of a finger, smiling when she heard her gasp, though not pull away. "Do you like it when someone touches your ass?" she asked, continuing to rim her rosebud.

"Yes," Brenda practically whispered, her face flaming. "Sue!" she gasped when she felt the tip of her finger press into her, quickly glancing around to see if anyone had noticed, involuntarily pressing her ass back against Sue's finger as she pressed the first joint into her.

"I've always cum like crazy when I get fucked in the ass," Sue said matter-of-factly, removing her finger from Brenda's ass and moving down onto her legs.

"M-me, too," Brenda said, "but I haven't done it that much."

"Sometimes you need to ask them to do it," Sue said as she finished sunscreening her legs. "They can be shy about it, not wanting to offend you, even though they'd love to do it. It really turns them on when you ask them to fuck you in the ass," she said, laughing.

"I'd be too embarrassed," Brenda replied as Sue stretched out on the towel next to her.

"I'm never embarrassed to ask for pleasure," Sue said. "The worst thing that can happen is that they say no, and they just might say yes."

"You're starting to get pink," Brenda said after a while. "We should go. If you take it slowly at first, the color will hold and you won't burn. But if you burn, you won't be able to go out in the sun for a week."

"I bow to your greater experience in the matter," Sue said, turning over and sitting up, her arms wrapped around her knees as she looked at the water. "It really is beautiful here."

"I'm really glad you like it," Brenda said, getting to her feet and lifting her towel to shake the sand out before folding it and pulling her shorts and T-shirt on.

They enjoyed the ride back to the house in silence, the sky a cloudless blue and the tangy smell of the ocean wafting by as they drove.

"You want to use the shower first?" Brenda asked when they entered the house.

"Why don't you join me?" Sue suggested. "That way you can wash my back and I can do yours."

"Okay," Brenda agreed.

"This has been such a nice day," Sue said as they undressed, then entered the shower. "There's not many young people who would spend their day with their grandmother the way you have."

"I've enjoyed it, too," Brenda said. "You might be my grandmother, but there's nothing old about you," she added, soaping the loofa. "Turn around."

"Mmm, that's so nice," Sue sighed as Brenda washed her back. "Don't stop," she said when she felt her hesitate, then sighed deeply when she felt her washing her ass, then dropping to her knees to do the backs of her legs.

Brenda's eyes widened when Sue turned around, leaning back against the wall, her pussy right in front of her face, her clit prominent and sticking out above her long inner lips which were petaled apart, the pinkness within visible as she spread her legs wide. Starting down at her feet, Brenda worked her way up her legs, then hesitated at the top, chary of using the loofa directly on her grandmother's pussy.

"Oh, Brenda, that feels so good," Sue sighed when Brenda abandoned the loofa, using her bare hand to gently rub her grandmother's pussy, massaging her lips between her fingers and softly rubbing her big clit. "Your hands feel almost as good as a tongue."

"Is...is that what you want me to do?" Brenda asked nervously as she rose to her feet, her fingertips just probing the entrance to her grandmother's pussy.

"Only if it's something that you want to do because you want to do it, not because you think that I'd like you to do it," Sue replied as Brenda's hands slid up onto her stomach, soaping her, then onto her breasts, kneading them, her fingers lightly pinching and pulling on her thick nipples.

"I-I'd like to," Brenda said, her face flushing.

"Let me wash you now," Sue said, taking the loofa from her, a smile on her face. "Maybe after the shower we can explore each other more thoroughly."

"Okay," Brenda agreed, her excitement rising as she turned to face the wall as Sue began to wash her back.

When she got to her ass, Brenda gasped, rising up onto her toes when Sue's hand slid into the crack, once again her fingertip rimming her starred rosebud, then pressing into her, this time all the way, gently pumping her finger in and out of her ass.

"You like that?" Sue asked as she withdrew her finger, then continued down Brenda's trembling legs.

"Y-yes," Brenda replied shakily. "It...it feels nice."

"But a nice big cock would feel better?" Sue asked with a laugh.

"Yes," Brenda replied, embarrassed.

"Turn around," Sue instructed and Brenda complied, looking down as Sue stared at her pussy right in front of her. "You have a beautiful pussy," she said, using her bare hand as Brenda had done, her fingers slipping between her lips as she rubbed back and forth. "Nice long lips and a big clit, fun to suck on. Are you sensitive?" she asked as she rubbed circles around her protruding clit.

"Yes, very," Brenda replied, moaning as she felt an orgasm ripple through her body as her grandmother continued to stimulate her clit.

"Why don't we continue this on the bed?" Sue suggested, rising up, her hands covering Brenda's hard-nippled breasts.

"Okay," Brenda replied softly, her cheeks flushed with excitement.

Not even bothering to towel off, Sue led Brenda back into her bedroom, encouraging her to sit on the end of the bed, then knelt on the floor in front of her and lifted her legs, Brenda laying back as Sue pushed them up until her knees were pressing down on the mattress on either side. Hooking her elbows behind her knees, Brenda stared wide-eyed, her whole body trembling as Sue slid her hands down until they were pressing against her inner thighs right next to her spread pussy.

"I can't believe that this is actually happening," Brenda breathed.

"Isn't it nice?" Sue asked, leaning forward and slowly dragging the flat of her tongue up through Brenda's pussy, pursing her lips over her big clit when she reached it and softly sucked, teasing it with the tip of her tongue as Brenda moaned, her body spasming as she came, groaning when she felt Sue's tongue slide back down and into her.

"Oh, you are so juicy," Sue said many minutes later when she lifted her face from Brenda's pussy, licking her lips as she smiled up at her. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"I've never cum like that in my life," Brenda gasped, an aftershock rippling through her. "Nobody's ever eaten me like that, either."

"I've had lots of practice," Sue said, laughing, then stuck her tongue back into Brenda's pussy.

"Oh, god, Sue, stop, stop," Brenda begged a couple of minutes later, laughing as she released her legs and hugged herself tightly as her body spasmed in orgasm. "Your tongue should be considered a lethal weapon."

"That might be one of the nicest compliments I've ever received," Sue laughed as she licked her lips.

"Let me eat you now," Brenda implored. "Come sit on my face."

"An offer that I've never refused," Sue said, crawling up Brenda's body until she was straddling her face, her pussy spread open above her mouth.

"I love eating pussy," Brenda said, swiping her tongue up through her grandmother's.

"I should hope so," Sue sighed as she felt her granddaughter's tongue stab up into her. "Why else would you do it?"

"God, you're like a fountain," Brenda gasped several minutes later. "You just keep cumming."

"And whose fault is that?" Sue asked, laughing, moaning as she furiously rubbed her own clit, feeling Brenda's tongue slip up into her to slurp at her cascading juices.

"I never thought of...older people as being sexual before," Brenda said when Sue finally dismounted her face a couple of minutes later.

"I've found that many older people are less concerned with what other people might think of them," Sue said. "At your age, it's far more important. You're starting out in life, trying to establish a career. You have to be concerned and aware of how others perceive you. At my age, well, it just doesn't matter as much, if at all. When someone loses that worry, that sort of stress, oftentimes they also relax, which allows them to let go and enjoy themselves. I know plenty of women my age who have more orgasms and easier than they ever have in their lives just because of a change in attitude."

"Is that how it is with you?" Brenda asked.

"No," Sue laughed. "I've always been a walking orgasm waiting to happen my whole life."

"I've felt like that at times," Brenda admitted. "Sometimes I can cum just by rubbing my thighs together hard enough."

"I can actually think myself into an orgasm," Sue laughed. "I just picture something hot enough, horny enough, and I can cum."

"I've come really close to that," Brenda said. "But I always stop myself, think about something else. It's usually when I'm bored in class and my mind wanders."

"I can imagine that having a spontaneous orgasm in class like that might be a bit embarrassing," Sue laughed.

"I'm hungry," Brenda said. "Cumming so much is a lot of work. You like pizza? We can order one."

"I love pizza," Sue replied.

Brenda made the call, then they sat on the bed and just talked, Sue making Brenda laugh when she described some of her experiences.

"I'll get that," Sue said when they heard the doorbell, getting to her feet and heading for the door.

"Like that?" Brenda asked, her eyes wide.

"I'll hide behind the door," Sue said, laughing.

Brenda couldn't resist following Sue as she went to answer the door, standing out of view in the hallway and watching as Sue opened the door, standing behind it as she greeted the pizza delivery person.

"Keep the change," Brenda heard Sue say as she handed some money through the door, then opened it fully to take the pizza, totally exposing herself. "I can't believe you did that," she said when Sue approached her in the hallway with the pizza.

"The next time they deliver a pizza here, it will still be piping hot, they'll be in such a hurry to get here," Sue laughed. "Is there any wine in the house?" she asked.

"There's always a bottle of white wine in the refrigerator," Brenda replied. "Mom likes a glass or two when she gets home from work in the middle of the night."

"Perfect," Sue said.

When John got home after his meeting, he went to the kitchen for a beer. As he took a big swig, he heard peals of laughter coming from the hallway leading to the bedrooms and went to see what was going on. It was obvious that the laughter was coming from Sue's room as he approached. Seeing that the door was wide open, he didn't think anything of just turning and entering, stopping dead in his tracks when he saw Sue and Brenda sitting naked on the bed, an empty pizza box and an empty bottle of wine between them.

"Hello, John," Sue greeted him when she saw him, a big smile on her face at the expression on his.

"D-dad!" Brenda gasped, her hands automatically lifting to cover her naked breasts.

"Having a good time?" John asked inanely.

"The best," Sue replied. "Brenda is just a delight. We decided to have a girl's night with pizza and wine. Care to join us?"

"I've had a hell of a day," John replied. "I think I'll take a shower and go to bed and leave the two of you to your girl's night."

"Coward," Sue said in a low voice when he left the bedroom, causing Brenda to erupt in guffaws of laughter.

"I think that I'll go to bed, too," Brenda said, leaning over and kissing her grandmother softly. "This has been the best day of my life. Thank you."

"Thank you," Sue said, smiling. "Sweet dreams."

As soon as Brenda disappeared into their shared bathroom, Sue got up from the bed and went across the hall to John and Pam's bedroom, then entered their bathroom and stepped into the shower where John was, his back to her.

"Jesus!" John jumped when he felt Sue press up against him from behind her arms reaching around so that she could wrap her hands around his cock. "What the hell are you doing, Sue?" he gasped as he turned around and stared at her in disbelief.

"Helping you relax after your hell of a day," Sue replied, both hands wrapped around his cock, feeling it growing as she jacked him.

"But Brenda..." John said.

"Went to bed," Sue said, sinking down to her knees and leaning forward to take his cock into her mouth.

"This is crazy," John gasped as all 8" of his now rock-hard cock disappeared into Sue's mouth.

"Since when have you ever minded me sucking your cock," Sue asked, then went back down on him.

"But Brenda..." John said, groaning as he felt his cock slip into her throat again.

"Do you really think that she's going to come and catch us?" Sue asked, once again taking him into her mouth.

"This is totally crazy," John said, his hands now resting on Sue's head as she sucked his cock, though he did nothing to discourage her.

It only took a couple of minutes before John's cock exploded in Sue's mouth and she began to siphon his cock, gulping down his cum, not stopping until she had sucked him dry, then stood up, licking her lips.

"That was just what I needed," Sue said, smiling up at him. "And I think that you did, too," she added.

"It's nice to see you again, Sue," John sighed as she exited the shower, leaving him alone, shaking his head.

John woke from a deep sleep when Pam crawled into bed after arriving home from her shift at the hospital, pressing her naked body up against him and kissing him as he awoke, one hand straying down to cup his cock and balls.

"Miss me?" she asked as she wrapped her hand around his cock and began to slowly jack him to hardness.

"You know it," John replied, a hand sliding down her back to her ass, holding her tightly against him, feeling the heat from her pussy against his thigh.

"Good day?" Pam asked as she rolled over so that she was straddling him, reaching down to guide his rock-hard cock to her pussy and sinking down on it.

"Crazy day," John replied as she began to fuck him, then recounted what had happened.

"She's worse than ever," Pam said with a big sigh, not losing a stroke of her rhythm as she continued to fuck her. "They were both naked?" she asked as he filled his hands with her teardrop breasts, his fingers finding and squeezing and pulling on her large thick nipples.

"Yeah," John replied.

"I hope that Sue's not going to be a bad influence on her," Pam sighed.

"We know that Brenda goes to Air Force beach so that she can go topless," John said. "It's hard to imagine a girl that good looking being a virgin in this day and age, not after a year of college. And other than being naked, they just seemed to be enjoying themselves, eating pizza and drinking wine. I wouldn't get too freaked out about it."

"Did you enjoy having Sue suck your cock again?" Pam asked as she ground her pussy down on him.

"You know that I love it when your mother sucks my cock," John replied, smiling. "She's the only person I've ever met who is even better than you."

"Is that supposed to be a compliment, telling me that I'm almost as good a cocksucker as my mother?" Pam asked.

"I've never had a complaint and neither has anyone else that I've noticed," John replied, feeling his orgasm imminent.

"I don't know how we're going to survive three months with Brenda here," Pam said, dismounting his cock and kneeling next to him. "Then you add my mother into the mix," she sighed, taking his cock into her mouth and moaning when she felt it explode, cum blasting her tonsils as she sucked him off, gulping down his cum.

"We'll just have to deal with it," John groaned, his hands on her head, her nose pressed into his belly as she milked his cock dry with her mouth and throat, finally lifting her face from his cock when she felt him relax, his hands sliding from her head.

When Pam entered the kitchen the next morning while John dressed to go to work, she found Brenda and Sue having breakfast, all smiles and laughter, already dressed for the beach, wearing T-shirts over their bathing suits.

"Hi, Mom," Brenda greeted her. "You want to come to the beach with us?"

"I need to take a shower and do some chores," Pam replied. "Why don't you go without me."

"Don't be silly," Sue said. "You can swim in the ocean instead of taking a shower and I don't guess the chores are going to go away. I've come a long way to be with all of you. We should enjoy the time."

"Come on, Mom," Brenda implored. "When was the last time you went to the beach at all?"

"It's been a while," Pam admitted.

"We only stay an hour or so," Brenda said. "Sue's not used to the sun and I don't want her to burn. Can't you afford to spend an hour of your day with us?"

"All work and no play..." Sue said, smiling.

"I see that I'll get no peace unless I join you," Pam said, smiling. "Let me have a cup of coffee, then I'll go change."

Brenda insisted on driving, so they all piled into her jeep and headed for the beach.

"I haven't been here in 20 years," Pam said as they stood on the top of the dune looking down on the beach and the cerulean ocean.

"It's a lovely beach," Sue said as they slid down the dune face to the beach. "Deep, not too many people, and quiet."

"How about here?" Brenda said, laying her towel on the sand not 10 feet from where two very tanned young men were laying on theirs.

"This is perfect," Sue said, laying her towel down.

Pam didn't say anything, just joined them, wondering why, on a practically empty beach, they had to put their towels down right next to someone else.

"Swim first?" Sue asked, pulling her T-shirt off, then adjusting the microscopic-sized material of her G-string.

"You might as well be naked," Pam observed.

"I would be if it wouldn't get me arrested," Sue replied, smiling. "She's beautiful, isn't she?" she asked softly when she saw Pam looking at Brenda, her perfect breasts surmounted by big nipples which were hardening as they watched. "She looks just like you."

"At least take your top off, Mom," Brenda admonished when Pam removed her T-shirt to reveal her bikini, the top barely covering her nipples with a tiny bottom, though nothing as brief as Sue or Brenda.

Pam actually flushed, though she removed her top, her teardrop-shaped breasts swaying on her chest. She felt her nipples screw into knots when she saw the two young men on their towels nearby staring at the three of them.

"Better hurry or you'll burn," Brenda advised, quickly heading down to the water, her mother and grandmother in tow.

"God, this is so nice," Pam sighed when she sank into the water. "I should do this more often."

"Well, I come every day," Brenda said. "I'd love it if you'd come with me."

"This is rather nice," Sue said. "Three generations of the Howard women."

"Howard?" Brenda asked.

"On the maternal side, that's our name," Sue explained. "Just look at us; it's obvious that we're related. This is special."

"I agree," Brenda said, smiling broadly.

Finally leaving the water, they made their way up to their towels.

"I brought sunscreen," Brenda announced, rooting around in her large beach bag for the plastic bottle of Coppertone.

"Are you doing the honors?" Sue asked.

"Sure, why not," Brenda replied, smiling when Sue lay back on her towel, her face to the sky.

"Uh, maybe we could help?" one of the young men on the towels nearby suddenly offered, quickly moving over to theirs. "I'm pretty good with sunscreen."

"I wouldn't feel right letting some young man whose name I didn't know put sunscreen on me," Sue said, pushing up onto her elbows.

"I'm Paul, that's George," the young man said quickly.

"Well, Paul, if you really wouldn't mind," Sue said, laying back.

"Couldn't you do that yourself?" Pam asked.

123456...8