Grandma's House in the Country

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Yeah, I do remember." I finished tying my shoes, and stood up.

"I think we used to play Oni-gokko up there or Daruma-san go koronda," he told me. Oni-gokko is like Tag, and Daruma is like Red Light Green Light. The hill was kind of muddy. He offered me his hand, and helped me climb up the hill. Once we got to the top, we saw some rocks arranged in a circle around a campfire on the other side.

"We'd better go back," I suggested, kind of nervous to be out here with him alone.

"Nonsense. Come on. Let's go check it out!"

It wasn't so much that Jumpei was doing anything weird. It was more me. My hello kitty had been tingling like crazy all morning making it hard to think straight. Images of sex kept popping into my mind.

Jumpei led the way, and reluctantly, I followed him down. There were charred logs in the fire circle, but they were wet.

"I wonder who made this," he mugged. "I don't think the policeman has kids. Seiichirou has an older brother and a younger sister. I think you used to play with her, right?"

My memories of that time were all pretty vague. I did remember what she looked like. I was slowly starting to recall some times with Seiichirou. I hadn't really thought about it much.

Jumpei got this funny look in his eye.

"Do you want to play?"

"What?"

"Tag, or something?"

Jumpei looked like he was going to come after me, so I backed away, and then started running. He came after me, but luckily it was hard to run in the mud. Once I made it to the top, I slid back down, getting my dress a bit muddy. Jumpei was close behind me, but I made it to the house, all out of breath.

"What? What's happening?" my mom asked.

"Nothing. I just got mud on my dress. I'll wash up." I went into the bathroom, and cleaned up as best I could. Jumpei came in too, but he was quieter now, not wanting to tip off my parents. I kind of gave him a scolding look, but he looked happy for some reason. He was enjoying teasing me.

My laundry still wasn't dry, but I did get my dress into some semblance of cleanliness. We came back out, and my mom motioned we should sit on the tatami. Jumpei plopped himself down, watching to see what I would do. I kept my distance for a bit, hiding behind my mom, but eventually, she made me go join him. I still wasn't sure how I should sit. I tried to kneel down onto the tatami, but I was having trouble getting the hem of my dress to behave. He peered over at me, clearly quite interested in my body. I tried not to show him, but I was all excited. I sat there as serious as I could, but I could feel the air from the back door blowing in on my bare fanny. It was so unnerving! I didn't know what to do.

Before long, we heard a knock at the door. My aunt got it, and it was Seiichirou. Even more worried, I stood up, fluffing my dress down.

"Hi," he smiled at me.

"The two love birds," my grandma whispered. I just blushed. I don't think he knew about my situation, but all this staring was making my body heat up. I was so embarrassed.

"Come in. Come in," my mom said. My mom is always trying to fix me up with some new guy, not Ryosuke.

Seiichirou took off his shoes, and came up onto the landing.

"I was looking through our place, and I found these," he went on, coming over to show me some photographs. One was of Seiichirou, his sister and me standing out in the driveway in front of Gram's house. I don't remember the exact day, but it did bring back memories. I guess Seiichirou had seemed pretty gallant at the time.

I passed the photos to Gram. Sei-chan sat down on the tatami cross-legged across from Jumpei waiting for me to join them. I really didn't want to sit down, but literally, everyone was watching us now.

"Do you remember that day in the barn?" Seiichirou asked softly.

"What?" I evaded. I did have some memories. There was one time we'd been out there rolling in the hay. Sei-chan had ended up on top of me, looking down deep into my eyes. I probably threw some straw in his face, but thinking back, maybe he'd been planning on kissing me. I guess Jumpei is right. Seiichirou does have a thing for me.

"Now that everyone's here, we should take that picture," my dad suggested.

"I'll go get my camera!" Jumpei exclaimed, jumping to his feet. To get away from everyone, I followed Jumpei up the far stairs till they couldn't see me anymore.

The room Jumpei stayed in was tatami with bookshelves and nick-knacks, grandpa's study I guess.

"See. I told you," Jumpei whispered, talking about Seiichirou's crush.

"Phffft!" I laughed, blowing my bangs out of my eyes.

We came back down, and everyone gathered on the tatami to pose. Grandma and grandpa stood at the back, and my mom motioned I should kneel down at the front next to Seiichirou. I was so worried I'd flash my pussy. Seiichirou kept touching me on my bare back, making me even more jumpy. Jumpei took a few shots, and then he and Sei-chan switched places. Jumpei wrapped his hand around my waist, deliberately trying to get me horny. I sat up stiff, ramrod straight so embarrassed.

Eventually, the adults all went back to the dining room, leaving Jumpei and I kneeling on the tatami. Sei-chan came over to show me the pictures.

"Wow, Emi! You look great!"

I lowered my head trying to hide my blushing cheeks in my hair. Jumpei was grinning away like a buffoon, enjoying my torment. Trying to get comfortable, I rolled my legs to the side, but when my bare bottom touched down it sent a spark of electricity up my spine.

Seiichirou was yammering away about the good old days, but Jumpei was glaring at me with this evil glint in his eye. I kept fixing my skirt, but think he could see my pussy. That must be why he is so gleeful.

"Do you want to go check out the barn?" Seiichirou suggested.

"Good idea!" I immediately responded, desperate to get out of there. However, when I rose to my knees, my dress floated up, leaving my bare bottom exposed. Jumpei slid over behind me to look, but luckily, I don't think Sei-chan or the others saw. I was so flustered now it wasn't even funny.

Seiichirou led the way with Jumpei hanging back, eyeing me. We found the barn behind the house off to the left. There was a silo of sorts at one end, and then rafters filled with hay for the farm animals at the other. Seiichirou jumped up onto the hay, inviting me to join, but I couldn't, not dressed like this. Jumpei jumped up too, horsing around with Seiichirou, ebullient. I checked the door, finally kicked off my flip-flops, and climbed up lying down on the hay between the two of them. We looked up at the rafters, and opened up. Sei-chan said he'd like to travel, to come to America. I just said that was a nice dream.

When I sat up, the hem of my dress got tangled again. Luckily, Seiichirou was avoiding my gaze, so I don't think he saw my pussy. I kept trying to fluff my skirt back down, but I was so horny by then I couldn't get my hands to stop shaking. Luckily, Seiichirou said he had to go. I finally fixed my dress, and walked him back to the house. I was so relieved when he finally left.

My laundry was finally dry, so I had a quick shower, and changed into my panties and the football jersey. I put my dress into the wash.

Jumpei eyed at me when I came out in this too short jersey and undies. I think he wanted to stay another night, but his parents said they had to go, so we said goodbye to them too. He kind of gazed off at me wistfully from the car as they pulled out. I guess I'll see him again some day.

We had a fairly calm supper. I was still in my jersey and undies, but none of them seemed worried. After, my parents continued to chat with Gram and Grandpa in the dining room, but I went up to my room, and packed. I went to bed early.

The next morning, I awoke to find the sun streaming in through the windows. I thought I might be the only one up, but Gram was in the kitchen fixing breakfast.

"Are you going to bathe in the tarai again?" she asked. "I can heat up some water."

I hadn't really thought about it, but with Jumpei and Seiichirou gone now it would be safer. In the bath room, I stripped off my panties, and put them in the wash, but when I took the hot water outside, a tractor came down the road. They pulled into our driveway, and it turned out to be Seiichirou's dad and his older brother, Ichirou. They mainly wanted to talk to my dad, but I couldn't very well strip naked with them here. I hid out behind the shed, watching and waiting for them to leave.

I wondered if I should go back to the house, but this jersey wasn't really long enough to cover my bare backside. My dad even started calling for me to come say hi, but he didn't know where I was, so I just kept quiet. It was kind of fun hiding out here half naked without them knowing.

After they left, dad started calling for me to come eat breakfast. I stripped off my jersey, had a quick bath, but I hadn't brought a towel or anything. I dried off as best I could, and pulled the jersey back on, quite nervous now, worried that my mom would be up by now, and see me out here prancing around bottomless. I went in the front door as quietly as I could, and tried to slip past the three of them sitting at the dining room table. Grandma laughed though when she saw me, kind of giving me away. Dad saw my bare bottom, and then Mom, but I ran away before she could yell at me. I guess she has seen me run around naked before, but she always makes this whole big deal about it. My sister Norika runs around naked sometimes too. We don't do it to upset her though. It just happens.

Anyway, that was my trip. Hope things are going well for you. Will write again.

Emi Tsuruta

12