All Comments on 'Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 03'

by 69Rancher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is absolutely amazing. You are an excellent writer and I look forward to the next chapter.

69Rancher69Rancher7 months agoAuthor

I hope you have enjoyed the 12 Chapters that have been published. I have 4 additional ones pending and 3 in Drafts!

69Rancher69Rancher7 months agoAuthor

Thank you!

I hope you have continued to read the 12 that have now been published and I have 4 Pending and 3 in Drafts.

The story will continue to be told!

Thanks again. I'm enjoying the experience and the writing....

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hi there, just finished this chapter. "Take this big cock in your mouth, you cock sucker! Suck this dick! Yeah, that's right! Wrap those lips around this dick and be my little bitch! Fuck yeah! You're my girl! Thats it! Suck me like I fucking ass like it! Eat this dick, cum dump! Squeeze your ass tight around Grandpa's cock! Get ready to be bred, you fucking cum dump! Hell yeah! That's my girl, you little bitch!" Yesssss, I am thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69Rancher@69Rancher
I always thought of myself as straight. I never had a sexual experience with a man until... We are a very close family. I don't consider myself BiSexual, really. But my story may prove that I am. A Self Made Successful Rancher. Family Man. Wife. 4 kids. 2 kids in law, 8 Gra...