Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 09B

Story Info
The family dynamics explained. 9B.
1.6k words
4.43
3.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

It was brought to my attention that the characters of my tale are confusing. I do not want confusion, so please allow me to take a moment and explain my family dynamics. This being Ch.9B, Ch. 10 will resume where Ch. 9 ended.

I am Dean Daniels, known to all who know me as Dad or Grandpa D.

I am married to Tammy, a beautiful, sexy blonde who looks forty-five, not sixty, affectionately called Mom or Mimi to anyone who isn't our own child. We have a healthy, active sex life, but my respect for her doesn't allow me to elaborate.

We are both only children, one of our many things in common. After numerous young love relationships with the girls of my high school, then a short-term engagement my freshman year of college, I met Tammy my sophomore year. My family owned a cattle ranch. I played Friday night football, which is huge in Texas, and on Saturday, I rodeoed. I was a team roper.

Tammys' family lived on the other side of Texas, 9 hours away. They owned a horse ranch. Tammy was a football cheerleader and a rodeo queen. We couldn't be more perfect of a couple!

Our dads knew "of" each other but did not personally know one another.

When I brought Tammy home to meet my parents, hers came with us. They loved me, and I liked them. I loved their daughter with my whole heart.

Our parents were instant friends.

We were in love! The match was made in heaven!

We married that same summer. I received my Agricultural Science degree, and Tammy earned her education degree; however, she doesn't teach anymore, but she spends her days volunteering at the hospital, the assisted living center her mom lives in, or the library. My parents have passed on, as her dad.

Both of us, being only children, wanted a large family.

And we wasted no time having Matthew early on.

My parents built their 3,500 square foot two-story home on the ranch in 1960, on the ridge of oak trees with the back yard looking down over the valley, wanting to fill it full of babies. After a difficult pregnancy with me, she was told she couldn't have more children, leaving me often lonely in that big house.

My dad could easily be called a nudist. I saw him naked every day. I knew I could never touch him, but I did look. I'm sure he knew I gazed at his penis. I thought about touching him, but he never moved on me. I knew he was hung. I knew I was too. He was larger than me, but not by much. I will admit I wondered who was larger when hard, and as a young man, I jacked off to that question but knew it would never happen.

I had an Uncle Jim. My dad's brother. He once caught me jacking off in the tool shed; I was maybe fourteen, and he came in and closed the door. He told me I had a nice penis, but I should get a girlfriend. He asked if I had an excellent technique, and I said I wasn't sure. He told me a girl could help me, but to learn my body. He stared at me too long, then walked out, closing the door behind him. I often fantasized about him, but I found a girlfriend, and fantasies were all I've ever had about gayness until recently. I guess I was more suppressed than I chose to realize.

Their house now sits vacant but maintained in front of ours. My mom's 2012 Lincoln MKZ still sits in the garage.

In 1988, Tammy and I built our house directly across, maybe 1000 yards over, under massive oak trees, facing my parents' house. Our 4000-square-foot two-story home also needed to be filled with babies. It has been remodeled several times over the years. In 1991, we added a pool with a hot tub, a structure we call The Club House, and built a more oversized garage. Our house soon became the go-to house for our kids' parties or sleepovers. It was filled with music and laughter--a fun place to be, indeed. That same theme carried over to when our grandkids visited or brought friends out. We never said no to anyone.

1995, much to my wife's pleasure, we built a horse barn and stalls and introduced Thoroughbred Horses to our Ranch. We added an arena and hosted play days, which are small rodeos.

Matthew is our oldest. Now 38, he is married to Lori. Tyler, their oldest, will be 19 soon. He has two younger siblings. Matthew and Lori live in a well-to-do neighborhood at the Country Club in town. Tyler has only had one girlfriend that I know of. Her name is Emily. She is a pretty girl, outgoing and sweet. She just matched Tyler, if that makes sense. They met in band class.

Matthew is an ER Doctor. Lori is a High School Counselor.

Michelle, our 36-year daughter, is married to Angel DeLa Cruz. Jacob, at 18 and a half, is their oldest son, our second-born grandson. He has two younger siblings. They, too, live in town. On a cul-de-sac on the creek's edge, overlooking a mountain. Jacob has had numerous girlfriends--many dates. But for about eleven months, he has had a steady. Bella is a bombshell. Chher captain and Homecoming Queen to his Homecoming King in school their senior year, and they haven't been a part since.

Michelle is an attorney, and Angel is a househusband.

Michael is our 32-year-old son. His wife is Sarah, and they have two babies under three. He is also an ER Doctor, and Sarah is a stay-at-home mom. They live in a farmhouse not far from ours on land they bought from a neighbor.

Melissa is our twenty-five-year-old, beautiful, blonde, free-loving, well-educated daughter who hasn't found her way in life yet. Having an Interior Design degree, a license to cut hair, and having earned a licensed medical assistant certification, she works at Macy's and lives in a loft downtown. Unmarried, she had a new boyfriend before I could dislike the one I had just met.

Our life is a blessed one, I can admit that. Learning what I was taught. I, too, was nude around my boys often. We often swam in a pond naked while working cattle to cool off. We peed in front of each other, things like that. I always knew the Daniels family jewels were passed down. Sure, I looked at my boys' dicks. However, I never thought about touching one of them or having them feel mine. But to be honest, I would jack off when alone in my shower, knowing we all have massive cocks; many fantasized about them being in front of me.

Then, enters Tyler one Saturday morning. The grandson Tammy and I often felt to be queer. My obviously suppressed feeling awoke, and I allowed myself to be seduced. I enjoyed it. Raw emotions took over that morning. Forty-six years of pent-up fantasies played in my head as I let my grandson suck my dick. In one, I was him, and he was my father. I let a can of worms be opened. Ha ha! Snakes, I suppose. I'm proud Tyler had the courage to do what I had once fantasized about. But I am not lying. Never in high school. or college, did I intentionally peter gaze. At 16, I discovered a warm pussy and have been a pussy man since. Well....

However, never in my wildest dreams did I think we would be where we are today. Never.

Then I found Jacob was in the Club House, a structure we built when his uncle was young, waiting to explore the same things Tyler and I had. Once Angel made it to the house, I realized just how bisexual I must have always been, just as they are. Hereditary from two men. Tyker from me. Jacob is a combination of Angel and me. If it works like that, I don't know.

The only questionable one of us, in appearance, would be Tyler when he puts his long blonde hair in a man bun. In all honestly, in today's world, not even him, most likely. Angel is a pretty boy, sure, but he doesn't express gayness. Angel looks as if he is an accountant or lawyer about to meet a client. Well dressed and professional. Jacob or I? No one would ever even consider us being dick-sucking, ass fucked faggots! I am an ole cowboy, and he is a jock. But here we are. Sucking and fucking each other. faggots. The four of us can't get enough man-on-man sex. While others might find cumming on another's face degrading, we smile when the sperm hits us!

Can I explain any of this? No. Do I fully understand it? No. Do I want it to stop? HELL NO!

But I don't want to be caught, either. My fantasy is for Matthew and Michael to join in. I would love to see their fuck bats hard and in play! But I know that isn't a reality. Actually, it would lose the allure of my fantasy, and I am comfortable with our arrangement. The four of us have made a pack, and the first to break it will not return from a swim.! That is our running joke, but there is a flare of truth to it also. I love what we have going on and want it to continue. Safely and quietly, of course.

I will close here, and Chapter 10 will pick the story back up right where Chapter 9 left off. Believe it or not, this is a true story. Writing seems to be my outlet. I am enjoying my life.

I hope you enjoy reading about it.

D.D.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers