Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 13

Story Info
And the cock sucking truth is told...
3.7k words
4.59
4.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

Sometime, right before the sun rose, we passed out, the boys in the bed of the Silverado, Angel in my lap. I pushed the seat back as far as it would go, reclined it, and stretched out the best I could with Angels' head in my lap. Now my hard cock is resting below his chin against his throat, and his hands are holding his balls as he lay curled into me and the back of the bench seat in this base unit Silverado.

The 8:30 hot Oklahoma sun beating down on the metal bed of the truck woke the boys. They climbed out, Tyler coming to my open door, Jacob to Angels. The headlights were off on the Silverado, and the engine was too. The radio was no longer playing, and the only sound was of the morning birds and the running water of the river.

Tyler shakes my shoulder, waking me. Jacob shakes his Dad's legs to wake him.

I woke up hearing Tyler say, "Grandpa D, does your dick ever go soft? It stays hard like.."

"A fucking stud racehorse? No, it doesn't go soft very much anymore," I said.

Angel moves my hard dick from below his chin, sits up, and asks, "What time is it?"

No one knew, but we both climbed out of the truck on opposite sides and began to piss.

"Wow! You can pee hard?" Tyler asks.

I only laugh out loud. This kid has a lot to learn, I think to myself.

I look around, find Angels Rolex, and see 8:33 a.m.

"Look, for now, let's jump in the river and wash off. It will cool us down, too. Then we can go back to the cabin and shower later. Plus, that piss poor small shower won't fit but one at a time!" I said.

"We don't have towels. We will get the truck sets wet.", Angel says.

'"Fuck it. It's a rental. The seats can dry."

We walk the 75-foot length of the fishing pier and jump in, naked and horny!

After a few wash attempts, ball grabbing, and ass slapping, we climb the ladder back up the dock and go to pick up our clothes, and I discover I have none! I'm reminded by the three men of how I ran to the creek nude, so I only laugh and climb in the truck, them holding their clothes and shoes as they climbed in.

Dead. We have a dead battery. The engine turned off on its own, but not the radio, headlights, interior, or exterior lamps. Shit! Dead battery.

"Well, since I don't have shoes, we all should have to walk to the cabin barefoot!" I said. Then I heard Angel laugh as he put on his wing-tip designer shoes.

We returned to the cabin, and I told the boys to get out the packaged donuts and honeybuns; I started the coffee and retrieved the juice from the refrigerator.

Angel "set the table" after dressing in his robe-towel and scandals. What a queen!

The three of us stayed naked.

I told the boys after we ate and I had showered and dressed, I'd check the boat shed. I was pretty sure a battery charger was in there. I explained that while I did the chores, the three of them could shower and dress.

As we began to eat, I said, "Guys, this is a fun weekend. It's real, but it is also scary. I mean, this is one of my questions because I have several. Who knows about this other than us? Angel caught you two sucking each other off by mistake. He talked to Jacob, but he must have talked to you, too, Tyler. I mean your uncle, well, he became your lover, and..."

Tyler interrupted, saying, "Yes. We talked, but no! No one knows about any of this other than us three! No one!"

Jacob chimed in, saying, "Dude. Relax. You're paranoid, and I get that! But look at us. Really? Who would think any of us are anything but straight? And that's what we are. We just like to have family man-on-man bonding time. And we have as much to lose as you do if that was ever found out! Tyler and I have scholarships. Dad has mom to lose. We are all vested in this one way or another. Please, chill out, ok?"

Tyler says, "That's right. We all do. And Uncle D talked to the both of us, not just Jacob."

Angel said, "I did. I wanted them to know that it's one thing to experiment with each other but another to be unsafe. I explained if either wanted to step out and go further with a friend or stranger..."

"But I didn't. Uncle D is talking about me. I'm the one who he was scared of..."

Now Jacon interrupts, "Ty Bear. I told you. Dad was also scared of me having my dick sucked by anyone and..."

Now it is my turn, "Okay. Okay. I get it! It's just, apparently, you all have been drugging me and shit! The entire situation is just moving so damn fast! What the fuck are those gummies?"

Three heads nod, and finally, Jacob speaks. "Okay, so the dark green ones are ex, and the bright colored ones are THC."

"What the hell is that?" I ask.

Tyler says, "THC is weed--grass of your day. So don't even freak out about that. A couple of years ago, Mimi found my stash, and she told me you once loved getting high. But you 'quit' when my Dad was born, but she knew you went to the old barn to smoke."

Jacob said, "Ex is ecstasy, and it's like... I don't know; maybe acid from your days will describe it best?"

"What the fuck."? I mumble."Your stash? Mimi? She never told me. And she knew I kept hitting the bong? Damn the secrets!"

Long pause.

"Okay. So now I know." I reply. "I'm going to shower, get dressed, and find the charger."

As I showered, I reflected on everything I learned today, and I began to feel like a hypocrite. I had spent years suppressing bisexual tendencies, and, as a single or even attached adult man, I would have loved a jack buddy--a buddy to touch and be touched by. I thought I needed to tell them. No. I knew I needed to tell them! It was weighing heavily on my mind. So I rinsed off, put on my boxers, jeans, socks, and boots, and returned to the kitchen. With my jeans unbuttoned and barely zipped and no belt on, without a shirt, I felt like a confident man about to tell a tale I thought would die along with my soul. However, I now have three people I can tell it to without the feeling of being disgraced or embarrassed, without judgments and ridicule. I am ready for this!

"Great. You've finally come out. My turn." Angel said.

I laughed out loud as I heard these words. Well, I'm about to come out, but not from the bathroom, I thought. I said, "Wait. I need to talk to you guys. Will you sit back down?"

In the same chairs as before, two naked eighteen-year-olds and a grown man only wearing a robe towel with an embroidered "D' on it sat back down, and I began to talk...

"I matured at a regular age, I guess. My parents never talked to me about sex, but from my eighteenth birthday on, I jacked off every chance I got. You could say your great grandpa; my dad was a nudist. I saw him naked every day once I turned eighteen. I suppose that since I was a grown man, I obviously knew about sex, and that was that. Right up until I moved out to attend college, then summers when I came back home from college, again when I came home the few weeks before I married your Mimi, I saw him completely naked every day. Never once did my mom say, 'Rip, put some clothes on. Rip, Dean is right there. Rip, it's cold, so get dressed.' Not a word from her. Hell, I thought it was normal. On my eighteenth birthday, he told me I didn't need pajamas anymore, to sleep naked and let my body air out. My mom told me it was my choice, leading me to believe it might not be the best, even though I did start sleeping naked. But he never made a move on me--nothing like that. I never saw him hard, either. But was I jacking myself off? Sure I was. It was my thing. One day, doing my chores when I was home from college break, I thought I was home alone, and my chore was to clean the tool room for my OCD dad. It was hot, I was grown and horny, so I removed my shirt, dropped my pants, and started to jack off. Then the door opened. Before I could even move, my Uncle Jim walked in..."

"I remember him." Tyler said.

"Me too." Jacob agreed.

"Yes, we only went to his funeral a few years ago." Angel replied.

"Yeah, well, that day went to the grave with him, as far as I know. It was never mentioned to me anyway. He walked in, saw me, closed the door, and walked over. He didn't touch me at first, but I could see the bulge in his pants. He asked me if I had a good tunique, and I only shrugged my shoulders. He said, for an eighteen-year-old, I certainly had a nice cock. That's when he unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled out what had to be a ten-inch thick as a beer can cock and reached over and took some hand cleaning oil in the palm of his hand and started wanking that monster in long circular motions. Then, with his left hand, he unbuckled and dropped his jeans and boxers, exposing the most enormous set of male genitals you could ever imagine! Hell, he was bigger than my dad, and my dad was fucking huge!

"Anyways, without talking, he continued to masturbate only inches from me as I stood there and watched. He took long circular strokes, starting at the base and going to the head, then twirling back around, cupping his balls, and then moving back to the shaft, back to its base, then back to the head. It was a slow yet precise jack-off in the beginning. Once he took the head and pressed it down on my dicks head, making them look like they kissed, maybe? Then he started his process over. he pushed me down into a chair and stood over me as his jacking got more and more intense, and then, moving in quick swift circular motions, he started shooting cum that landed on my hard cock in thick white ropes, squirt after squirt. He came in fucking bucketloads!

"After a minute or two and after he caught his breath, he leaned back and reached down and pulled his pants up and told me to get a steady girlfriend, then he turned and walked out of the room. My cock was so hard with his cum on my dick that I jacked that mother fucker off without any technique! Sure, I looked for a girlfriend. I was in college and home for summer break, but I figured I could find one. But did I continue to jack off? Naturally, I did. To images of my dad's swinging dick that was huge and soft or Uncle Jim's beer can cock that I had seen hard, or of the poster of Farrah every young man had on his wall. Or Kristi McNichol. Or the blonde, I forget her name on Facts of Life or Sylvester Stalone. Hell, even Farraha's husband, Lee Majors.

"The deal is, I, too, have had suppressed bisexual tendencies. I wanted to touch, maybe even taste Uncle Jim's dick that day, but he didn't offer it up, and I didn't move at all. So Tyler, that day in the barn, I don't know. Maybe I was you, and you were my dad. Or I was my dad, and you were me. Or you were Uncle Jim or Lee Majors. Fuck if I know! I fucked Susie, this chic I had graduated with earlier and was already nineteen years old, she had huge tits and experience after a football game one Friday night on a whim, and I loved her pussy. I continued to fuck her that summer. Then I went back to college, and she dumped me. I found another chic and started fucking her, then another. I couldn't get enough pussy for the longest time! Sure, I still had jack-off fantasies, but I also turned into a pussy fucking machine as a grown eighteen-year-old; I was nineteen years old by this time. I would come back home and tell Uncle Jim about the cunts I fucked, and he would give me a bear hug and an atta boy, laughing and encouraging me on. I once fantasized about him and Dad having a 69 while I watched. Fucked up, huh?"

I had three amazed men staring at me as I told my tale. They were eager to hear more, and I felt I should go on. So I did. But before I could, Tyler said, "When Mom and Emma are not home, Dad walks around naked, too. He has a massive cock, and it's a lot like yours. But he doesn't, you know, like, try to have us touch it or anything."

"No, I didn't know that. But I'm not surprised. We have showered together here a lot once he turned eighteen and was a man. We have seen each other naked a million times. And just so you know, Michael has damn near the same fuck stick! But the truth of the matter is, the three of you plotted to get me to do something you had no idea I would agree to, and the fact is, it's something I always wanted. But I'm still in shock! Surely you know that! I mean, Angel, part of this is your fault. You are the mature adult who should have said no. You're the queer who told them to come to me and..."

"OH, IM THE QUEER! IM THE QUEER? YOU HAVE SUPPRESSED FEELINGS FOR YOUR DAD, HAD AN UNCLE JACKED OFF ON YOUR COCK THAT YOU FANTASIZED ABOUT, LOVED TO JACK OFF TO MOVIE STARS BUT IM THE QUEER? FUCK YOU! MOTHER FUCKERS LIKE YOU PISS ME OFF! JUST BECAUSE YOU CAME FROM A FAMILY WORTH MILLIONS DOESN'T MAKE YOU ANY MORE FUCKED UP THAN ANYONE ELSE, MOTHER FUCKER! WHAT A BITCH ASS THING TO SAY FROM A PRIVILEGED PUNK!"

"Calm down, Killer!" I stare at Angel, and after a long, uncomfortable silence

I continue. "You seem to have created a pretty good life for yourself riding your wife's coat tail. Playing straight. Staying home and..."

"Oh fuck you. You don't know shit! Yeah, my brother abused me when I was eighteen. He controlled me as a man. But I studied my ass off, earning a 4.0 GPA, and I practiced football daily to get scholarships to climb my ass out of poverty. I earned academic and athletic scholarships to attend the same school my wife's daddy bought her into! I worked two jobs at the college in maintenance to pay for housing and one at the Grocery Store to pay for entertainment. Michelle knew my story. I didn't know hers. She told me she was a poor girl in the beginning. I didn't know you owned the house she lived in! I thought she rented a room in it! When I did find out, I was pissed at her for misleading me. But she assured me you guys would accept me! Man, was she wrong! I can still see how you looked at me that first time..."

I had had enough, "The first time I met you? On a Friday night, when you two drove up to say you were getting married the next Saturday because you knocked her up? Bitch, you sat at our table and never said a word! She did all the talking! I thought to myself, what kind of pussy is this faggot!"

"Says the pent-up bisexual closet wanna be queer?" Angel asked.

"OK, Angel, but how was I supposed to know anything about you? For nineteen years, you've shown up for how many holidays? Or family events? An hour at Christmas or Thanksgiving doesn't allow much time to get to know you. And I have tried."

"Have you? Have you really, Dean? Do you remember when, not long after we married, you told Michelle her car needed brakes, so we came out? Do you remember what you did and said?" Angel asked.

"No. I guess not."

"We drove up and got out. You walked directly to Michelle and asked for the keys, even though I had them. You waited for me to give them to her, and then you took them. You said I'd be back and drove down to the old barn, leaving me standing there. When you returned, the car had new brakes, an oil change, a tune-up, and new windshield wipers! New windshield wipers! Like you had them waiting for the damn car! Who does that man? Who? You said not one fucking word to me, Dude! You made me feel like shit! Who wants to be around for that? Who, mother fucker? Michelle she convinced me my teaching certificate to coach could never support us. She had big dreams. Yeah, she obtained them. Her name Daniels-de la Cruz, and she just can't drop who she born to be is at the front door of the building at the firm, so it was she who assigned me my duties.

"Do you know we have a prenup? We do. If I leave her, I don't get shit! If she leaves me, I get pennies! Why the fuck do you think I coached Jacob and Adam in every summer, fall, or winter sport they played? Or take them to NFL or NBA games or Golf Tournaments? Why did you think I coached Marinas' soccer? Or tennis, which I hate? To feel like a man is why! A real man. A dad, not the househusband you fuckers call me!" Looking at Jacob, he continued, "Listen, I loved every minute of it with you and still do with them. But your mom? Shes him! A dominating Daniels who is going to have her way! Sure, it looks pathetic. And it is. But I love her. I love you kids. So I adjusted. I obligated myself to this life, and I'll be dammed if I won't live out my vows!"

Long pause.

"And the worst part?" Angel continues, looking at me, "Is that I idolized you? I studied you. I wanted to be you! Hell, you're handsome as fuck! A great body! You are a man! And then one time, you had your shirt off, and those tight jeans showed the outline of your massive cock, and I was like, fuck, he's the real deal. I was like, what a Daddy I would love to suck and get fucked by! It had been a while since my brother and I had, well, you know. I think you are why I surrendered to him again, even after marriage. You had my blood boiling!"

Long pause.

"I looked at you," I began, "and I saw the most handsome young man I had ever seen. My older man's crush changed to a younger one because I was now the older man. I didn't know how to act around you. The day Jacob was born, I brought a box of cigars to the hospital. It was a happy day. I remember slapping you on the back, touching your arm, looking at you, and I got hard. I seriously didn't know how to act around you. I didn't know how to act around you after the other two were born, either. You always stayed away from me and the entire family."

"So this started happening nineteen years ago, and we are only now hashing this out?" Angel asked. "Aren't we a pair of fools? We never talked to each other, only avoided each other for many of the same reasons. One reason, I guess, the main reason being a mutual attraction?"

"I suppose so."

We sat and stared at each other for a good while. No one was talking, and no one was moving either.

Then I got up and walked around the table, pulled Angel to his knees, removed his robe towel, cupped my right hand around his balls, twirled it in my hand as my left hand pulled his head to mine, and kissed his lips. My right hand dropped the ball sack, slid to the massive, thick-veined shaft, raised it to the pubic hairline, dropped it, and cupped the balls, only to repeat the process. Then I moved behind him, my left hand running across his muscular chest and pinching a nibble. I looked at the two men sitting at the table with their jaws dropped in sheer amazement.

"Are you men good with seeing this? Or do you want your asses whooped? You're grown. You can take an ass kicking!"

Both replied, "We are good!"

Angel stretched out his arms, and both walked into them, Tyler hugging me, Jacob hugging his dad, but all four of us in a bear hug. Their dicks were hard, and their bodies were cold. It was a hot day outside, but the cabin's air conditioning had the room cold on their naked skin.

"So we all now have a better understanding of who and what we are, I guess?" I asked.

"I, for one, am glad you and I had this shit show of a conversation.", Angel said.

"I knew you two would be right for each other! I knew it! I told Jacob this would work out! I just somehow knew, didn't I, Jacob?" Tyler said, smiling ear to ear.

"Yes, you did. Dad was nervous as hell. But it was like a scared, thrilled, nervous. You know. Are you happy, Dad?"

"I am."

"How about you, Ole Man?" Jacob asked me.

"Yes. But about this Ole Man bullshit...."

Greatness! We were all smiling at each other!

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers