Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 14

Story Info
Jacob convinced me to extend our trip.
1.3k words
4.64
3.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Our bear hug lasted too long; it was getting uncomfortable. I'm sure the boys welcomed the warmth of Angel and me on their bare skins, and I must admit their bodies felt wonderful, their hard dicks and strong and Jacobs body hair, but it had to end. The bonding time was much needed between Angel and me. So many truths had been brought to the surface. Forty-plus years of secrets on my part. Nineteen years of anger between Angel and I. Yes. This morning was one to have the air cleared.

I slapped both boys on their ass cheeks with firm hard slaps. Not hard enough to welp their skin, but hard enough to leave a red handprint.

"Boys, clean the kitchen and straighten up in here. Angel, you can get your shower, and I'll go to the boat shed and check to see if there's a battery charger in it. We leave this afternoon, so we need to get a move on."

In just my boxers, socks, boots, and Wranglers, without a belt and with the button to the jeans unbuttoned, I walk outside into the hot morning sunshine. The air conditioning in the cabin had the rooms cold, but the Oklahoma sun was already heating up. Taking long strides to the shed, I remember it had multiple extension cords, a boat battery charger, and numerous other tools. Plugging the male end into an outlet l extend the cord to the truck parked by the river.

I attach the terminals and realize this small charger will take a while to charge this big gray Silverado. So, with a task to do, I walked over to the cooler to get a morning beer. Empty. We drank 24 beers last night? No way! Well, maybe we did. I look around, and the evidence proves we did, indeed. I start cleaning up our dance parry, putting the cans, chip bags, a bean dip tub, and... wait. Two used condoms? Who used those? What a party!

I look up from picking up our trash, and I see Jacob walking toward me. My heart almost skips a beat. The brown skin of his muscular arms, his chiseled facial. Features, and the sexy, dark hair on his broad chest between his quarters' side, dark nipples reflecting the sunlight, and wet from sweat, he looks so damn hot!

Wearing only tenny shoes and a pair of white, slightly baggy gym shorts, it is obvious he isn't wearing underwear. His extended sausage package is swinging side to side and looks very heavy. The white nylon shorts did little to conceal this boy's big dick, as sweat formed on his toned eighteen-and-a-half-year-old body.

In his almost bounce of a walk, smiling ear to ear, placing his hands on his hips and spreading his legs a little too wide, his joyful appearance is a welcomed sight. He said, "Grandpa D, can we talk a minute?'

"Fucking shit." I reply. "Anytime one of you men asks that question, it costs me one way or another. But sure. What do we need to talk about now?"

"Well, we were talking, Dad, Tyler, and me, and what if we didn't go home today? I looked at the Oklahoma Cattle Sale page online, and they are having a private heifer sale on Monday night! If we stay to go, that gives us two more nights here, all day today and Monday, and we could fly home on Tuesday! And when you tell Mimi it is a private sale, well, we both know Dean Daniels is never one to pass up anything private he gets invited to!" Damn, that sexy voice and broad smile are difficult not to want and kiss!

"I didn't get invited."

"Does anyone in Texas know that?" Jacob replied, laughing and shrugging his strong shoulders. The gleam in his eyes was saying, 'Let's play'! His voice said, "I'll help you pick this trash up."

Bending over, I could see right through those thin white basketball shorts, and his ass looked so hot. I wanted him right then and there. I walked up behind and ran my pointer finger down the crack of his sexy ass on the outside of the shorts. He moved slightly backward but did not stand up. Still bending over, he said, "I haven't showered yet."

I took that as my cue and dropped to my knees; pulling the shorts down, I buried my face in his ass crack. I am excellent at eating pussy, but rimming this fine ass is an entirely new favorite! He tasted so good! I couldn't get enough of the smell of his ass, either. My tongue twirled around the butthole, getting his ass nice and wet. I continued to eat his ass for long as I could stand too!

When I stood up to pull my pants down, Jacob stepped out of his shorts--standing in front of me naked except for tenny shoes, I turned him around. His sexy hot mouth needed to be wet before I sank it into the bowls of his man pussy.

"Suck me, Bud." I simply said. And he did. He licked my dick head, parting my piss slit with his tongue. He sucked the head of my cock with his red lips before attempting to take the long shaft into his mouth. I was patient and allowed him to gag and pull back and catch air until his throat had opened up and took the entire thick round slab of man meat down his throat. His dark brown eyes dripped water as he gagged a few more times before finding the rhythm of his blowing my cock.

Once my dick was wet, I turned Jacob around and bent him back over, licked his ass once more, and, standing over him, pushed the big mushroom head of my tree stump of a dick deep into his ass. He moaned out loud and stumped forward, but I put my hands on his hips to steady not only myself but him as well. I buried Bruiser deep into the bowls of my grandson as he was saying? "Yes, Grandpa D, fuck me! Fuck my ass, Ole Man! Damn, that feels so hot!"

I don't know if it's just my blind luck or if his prostate is very sensitive, but I once again rubbed his ass in the correct spot, and the sensation sent shivers and goosebumps through Jacob's body!

"Right there, Grandpa D! Oh Fuck yeah! Don't stop! Rub me right there!"

It was apparent I had found his weak spot. The G Spot of Sex! I knew I had him where I wanted him, and I used my baseball bat dick to continue to fuck his tight, sweet hairy ass!

"HOLY SHIT OLE MAN! SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Jacob's breathing was heavy, sweat was covering his entire body, just as it was mine, and I had fucked him to the back of the truck where his hands were now on the back bumper to steady his shaking legs when he shouted, "I'VE GOT TO... FUCK ME! MOTHER FUCKER!" And with that, a blob of white, sticky cum blasted out of Jacob's hole in the head of his long-veined thick cock! Wad after wad of cum shot onto the ground, his shoes, and the back of the truck.

Pulling out of his ass, I again turned Jacob around but kept him on his knees. Taking the back of his head, I hold it against my thigh, his nose against my hairy inner thigh, and I jack my dick to an organism. Just as I am about to shoot my load, I move his sexy face to the front of my long dick, and as he opens his mouth, my man sperm sprays his face, neck, forehead, and lips. I push the dick into his mouth for him to suck dry.

I leave my cock in his mouth, Jacob down on his knees in front of me and run my hands through his short dark wavy hair and say, "I think I can arrange for us to stay until Tuesday."

With a tube of bologna still in his mouth, he says, "Awesome."

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers