Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 18

Story Info
Group orgy and the slow fucking of Tyler.
1.2k words
4.46
6.1k
3

Part 19 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

Last night was quite the fun night. Jacob had gotten up before midnight and retrieved everyone a gummy. I needed a beer to take the foul taste out of my mouth, and then I walked outside to piss off the porch. I was followed by two young men also to relieve themselves, while Angel chose the bathroom toilet. Imagine that.

Following that, our all-out orgy was back on in full force.

We have joked about our 138 many times; last night, Angel dubbed us The 138 Gang, and this small joke brought more of a reaction than he expected! I swear we laughed about it for two hours!

I went over and picked Tyler up and embraced him in a tight bear hug and made sure his head was between my legs, face in my crotch, as we positioned ourselves in a perfect square. With four hard-as-nail cocks standing to attention, four hot mouths were ready to receive the male boner in their mouth!

On our left sides, I had Tyler between my legs, my cock in his mouth, my head was between Jacob's legs with his sausage in my mouth, Angels' dick aligned with Jacob's head, and he was sucking his fathers long veined beautiful penis while Angel has Tyler's tallywacker in his mouth. Four men sucking a dick while their dick was getting sucked by one of the other three.

There was no face fucking. There was just dick-sucking. We knew we were exhausted. But we were also happy. A dick in our mouth with our dick being worshiped by a tongue of the four fucking faggots of the family!

It was apparent cumming wasn't on anyone's mind! After what seemed like an hour of blowing the one in our face and getting blown by the one between our legs, we all rolled over onto our backs and cuddled with the one beside us.

I intentionally pulled Tyler into my embrace. I wanted to hold his beautiful body. While I wasn't necessarily a fan of the face makeup, I had to admit to myself that his little costume and seductive dance, seeing him in fishnet stockings and high heels, had turned me on. He was naked now, except for the flesh-colored strapless bra holding the flesh-colored fake titties; his skin felt so good against mine. Different in appearance and touch, mine being leather-like with fur on it, tanned by the sun, and his being smooth, soft and delicate, fair, almost pale, and what hair is on it being light and short; he was a like a girl, he is simply a pussy boy. I felt he needed to drop Emily and admit to the world who he is; however, it is his decision. I knew I would love him no matter his decision. he is simply my grandson. So I held him tightly while we slept.

However, sleep wasn't on my mind. My big head rested, but my little head was restless! My hard-on would not go down, and my hand on it just wasn't the feeling I desired, especially with this man pussy lying next to me.

I stood up, reached down, and easily picked up Tyler in my arms and carried him to the bedroom that I was supposed to be sharing with Angel. He woke in my arms, realized I was carrying him, and smiled. Aw, that sexy, innocent, sweet smile only made my dick harder!

As I laid him on the bed, he softly said, "Please fuck me, Grandpa D."

My body totally covered his small frame as I lowered myself over him. I took the tube of KY from the nightstand and generously applied the substance around the pink hole of his man pussy and onto my stiff shaft. I didn't want to hurt his tight hole as my tree stump of a cock entered his tight man pussy.

Leaning down on top of his torso, his legs wrapped around my waist, kissing his mouth, I guided Bruiser into his sweet hole, and with a bit of pressure and effort, I pushed my mushroom cock head - the head leaking precum - and buried eight and a half inches of very thick, round dick into his butthole.

We engaged in a long, deep French kiss, my tongue deep in his mouth, twirling around, running along the roof of his mouth, across his bright white teeth, over the inside of his cheeks of his mouth, as his tongue was finding mine and making delicious tongue contact. I held my body up and over his using my elbows, conscience not to put my total weight on his small frame; however, he pulled me down on top of him.

"Lay on me, Granddaddy. Hold me. Please, Granddaddy, make love to me."

I softly kissed his lips and moved my hips back and forth, up and down, out, then further back in; I kept Bruiser buried in his hole as his arms wrapped tightly around me, his hands running up my back, into my hair, back down holding my back, then running over me again. His legs were high in the air, his ankles against thighs as long, deep groans and moans escaped his mouth, his lips smiling.

I screwed my grandson's tight bum to exhaustion. We must have made sweet, passionate missionary-style love for nearly an hour. Tyler pulled me closer to our embrace and said, "Please, Granddaddy, let me feel your cum fill my pussy. Please. Please cum in me. Fill my pussy up with your juice!"

I didn't reply. I simply picked up my pace, increasing the friction of my dick, rubbing the depths of the hole into his gut, and willing myself to shoot my milky, hot, sticky cum into the depths of his body.

Holding him tight, I said, "Here, baby boy. Take Granddaddys...."

And my cum shot into his body. Loads of man milk filled his tight hole, just as his sweet penis squirted his man fluid between on bodies as if to glue us together.

"There, baby boy. You have Granddaddys cum in your body. I bred your sweet little pussy with my cum."

"And you have mine in your chest hair.", he chuckled. And I again kissed him deeply, our tongues twirling into each other as if in a sword fight.

I waited until my penis started to deflate before I even moved. I laid, with my total weight on top of my small - compared to myself - grandson while he kissed my mouth, neck, and throat, still having his arms wrapped around my back.

Rolling onto my side, I once again pulled Tyler into my embrace, and we pulled the sheet over us to cover our bodies as we spooned, my flaccid but heavy long shaft between the cheeks of his pale white, near hairless ass crack And we slept.

"Well, well! Lookie here! Are you two going to sleep the day away?" Jacob obviously wanted us awake as he jumped on the bed and bounced up and down, making the bed shake.

From the doorway, Angel said, "It's almost one in the afternoon, but I have breakfast almost ready. you still have time for a quick shower." Then he turned and walked away.

I crawled out of bed, stumping toward the bathroom as I heard Jacob ask, "Well, how was the fuck?"

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers