Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 24

Story Info
Shiro's Point of View at moving to The Daniels Texas Ranch.
1.2k words
4.5
3k
1

Part 25 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

"What am I doing here?" Shiro asked himself as he sat down at the desk in the living of his cabin. "I believe the journal will be good after all."

Picking up the pen, I began to write in my journal.

I remember the first time I met Mrs. Daniels. I was so nervous that I couldn't speak fluently and stuttered several times. Mrs. Daniels, who was kind and patient, told me to take my time and listened to why I gave up my politics program and chose agriculture with full ears. She even helped me to go through the whole process of admission with no charge and offered me her house to live in while I learned. Although I had no experience, except for my childhood on my father's ranch, Mrs. Daniels told me my devotion to developing the ranch was sufficient. She was such a lovely lady that I wished that Mrs. Daniels was my mom instead of my biological mom, who left my father for a so-called better life.

Her husband, Mr. Daniels, was different. He didn't agree to let me stay at his ranch initially. By the way, he didn't own the land by hard labor. He was just lucky enough to be born into a wealthy family. The Daniels is a true old-money family from Texas. But he loved the land, telling me he woke up in midnights to check the barn and heifers, in some circumstances even to chase away the harassing boars. I knew it was confirmed as Mrs. Daniels had shown me one picture of him and the hung boar once. Mr. Daniels might be a tough guy, but in a different way from my stepfather, who was serving in the military system and as sleek as a fox.

The Daniels had four kids and more grandkids, as each kid was married with several children, except Melissa, the youngest, and enjoyed life as much as she could. Opposite to what her father told me, Melissa was a promising young girl, and she just needed to figure out her future. I was just like her until I followed my father's path.

Angel, the son-in-law, also happened to be one of the ranch hands. What a convenience. And according to Melissa, the father/son-in-law relationship was wrong until recently. Michelle, the older daughter, and her husband decided to return when Mr. Daniels offered him employment at the ranch. Although, it costs both men more bonding time to act 'normal' around each other.

I met most of the family members during the banquet. Unfortunately, Tyler, the first-born grandson, and Jacob, the second-born, were absent because they moved out of town for university study. I was so curious about the cousins since someone in the family might talk about them from time to time. Hopefully, we should meet at the ranch in the future.

I had to admit that I had no interest in Melissa. Even though she was beautiful and easy-going, and we were around similar ages. She was just one daughter of the ranch owner to me and seldom lived on the ranch. In fact, the Daniels boys were more attractive. Especially Angel DeLa Cruz; I am so envious of his body. I would become like him one day.

Mr. Daniels claimed I was eye-scanning all four male adults during the banquet. Did I? I was uptight all night and likely drank too much alcohol to get the nerve down. The alcohol must have weakened my control, and as a result, I dreamed of both Angel and Mr. Daniels after being settled into the clubhouse.

The next day was Saturday. Mr. Daniels decided to show me around the ranch, and Angel was the driver. Mr. Daniels disapproved of my dress code, but he mentioned a shop name to buy suitable clothes. In his truck, I was stuck between Mr. Daniels, who was making a comprehensive introduction fluently, and Angel, the driver, who made small talks in between.

Somewhere near a vast tree, Mr. Daniels asked to stop the truck so he and Angel could empty their bladders outside. Really?! Couldn't they wait until we reached the restroom in the barn? Wait a minute, did they say the restroom in the barn? What if they only set restrooms in the houses? My mind was interrupted by Mr. Daniels asking whether I also needed to piss. No, thank you, Sir. I was happy to stay in the truck. I was more pleased as it was a golden opportunity since both men didn't show back to me when pissing. My eyes were staring forward. My left hand was touching what, you know, unintentionally. Did I fear what they would say or do if they found out? Of course, I did. But why couldn't I just stop then? I was sweating. I was trying to cool down the boner under my unhelpful slacks, but my brain was filled with the imagination of a girthy penis shooting jizz and piss. I was silent during the rest of the ride, keeping my head.

On Sunday, Mr. Daniels, no Dean, instructed me to work with full-time ranch hands and learn from them. At least this time, I wore my jeans but forgot my boots. Dean lent me his son's old boots then.

The morning duty was exhausting from my end, and so was Dean and Angel's. They were moving hay in the feed barn until it was close to lunchtime. They were dirty and sweaty, but they looked like real ranch brothers. However, they made bizarre jokes about each other; I mean, did straight rednecks make fag jokes? Weren't most of them homophobic? I supposed the ranch life must be very stressful somehow. But they were unaware of how much influence their banters had on me. Dean slapped my back lightly; at least he didn't rub my shoulders.

Dean asked me to stay and take a shower with them in New Barn. I declined politely. I couldn't control what would happen if I saw their naked bones again. I needed to return to my 'bunkhouse,' somewhere I was alone, which meant I was safe from their hormone atmosphere. I needed to get myself clean and more vitally to abstain when I met them again for lunch. I was beating my dick furiously, which became stiff with hot water. I was replaying the scenario: what if both ranch men found out I was thirsty for their fresh hoses? Maybe they were angry. Maybe they coerced me to obey whatever they ordered. Force me to lie on the hood, lift my legs, and show my bottom. I circled the ring with the tip of one finger, but it was still too tight, so I gave up the intention to insert the finger. I was spit-roasted in my mind by the imaginary Dean and Angel over and over, and they switched every time one guy was close to climax. Maybe we didn't need to spend that afternoon inputting data into Tyler's program, which was too complicated for someone like Dean.

But I am not a home wrecker, I contemplated. Mrs. Daniels was so selfless, and Michelle also seemed to be a nice person. I shouldn't do damage to their marriages. The guilt was the last straw, and my erection faded. The sexual frustration of the past two days didn't vanish, however. I needed to find someone available at the university to sleep with. On the top of my to-do list, I listed to text Melissa and ask where I could buy condoms downtown as soon as possible.

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers