Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 29

Story Info
My Self Pity day and Shiros Journal.
1.7k words
4.61
3.2k
3
0

Part 30 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

0The roosters crowed several hours ago. The sun is shining bright on this chilly morning, but I only walked outside long enough to piss on the ground. Returning to bed naked and cold, I rolled over again and again, tossed under the covers, lost in my emotions.

Sure, I heard the alarm, indicating someone was within 50 yards of the house, but I didn't get out of bed. I knew it had to be Angel; he was the only one inside the confines of the property, so why would I? Angel had rang my cell phone four times, sent several text messages I ignored, and even called the landline, which I let the machine pick up. I was staying right here in my warm bed, naked and free, ignoring it all.

Over the monitor, I saw Michelle leave with the kids almost two hours ago; I love this new Security System. Yesterday, Tammy drove Shiro to a seminar in East Texas, and they won't return for three more days. No one had entered through the main gate or from the barn gate onto the estate living acres, leaving only Angel on the grounds, meaning he was about to enter the house.

That only leaves Angel and me on the estate's fenced-in residential land.

Walking into my bedroom, Angel asked, "Damn, Dean, what the hell? Are you still in bed?"

I replied, "No, Dumbass, I'm on the moon."

"Are you still in that mood? I thought after I left last night, well, that you were in a better place."

Angel was good at being the psychiatrist.

He loves to listen and give advice on topics he feels he is qualified to diagnose.

Last night, he listened to me as I was drunk on Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey, talking about my mixed emotions, crazy feelings, concerns, and enjoyment of the tremendous amount of gay family sex - incest - I've been having with my two sons, grandsons and him, Angel, my daughter Michelle's husband!

Not only that, but the cruel torture of my wife's foreign exchange student, Shiro! Regarding Shiro, there hasn't been any sex, but lots of nudity and lewd talk, and although I'm sure Shiro has enjoyed what he's seen and heard, it has still been cruel and unusual behavior on my part, and under my direction on Angels part also.

After the near breakdown of my self-imposed guilt from all of the taboo actions I've been performing on my boys or having performed on me by them, it was only natural, due to our new normal, that I let Angel suck my massive dick before I fucked his tight man-pussy, here, in the martial bed I share with my loving wife, Tammy.

I love the feeling I get when I breed Angels' sweet bum, the feeling I have when my hot cum squirts deep into his bowls.

Therefore, no matter my guilt, the guilty pleasure won out yet again.

In turn, last night, I couldn't resist the taste of Angel's stiff penis, sucking his long, thick brown dick to an organism, tasting his bitter-sweet cum. Having the cum in my mouth before I swallowed the entire load. I can still hear a replay of the conversation in my head this morning:

"Dean. Oh my God. Suck my cock, you dick-loving fool. Dean... my Daddy Dean. Your tongue is like fucking magic! Right there! Over the head and down the shaft! Just like that! Oh, suck my stiff rod, Daddy! I've gotta.... cum!"

Once his balls were emptied of their milky substance, I flipped him over, and with him on all fours, I raised his ass high in the air. With his cum still on my tongue, I began to lick; then munch his asshole, loosing the puckered pink hole so I could crawl behind him on my knees, align my dicks head with the pink hole of his hairy brown ass, with my penis head covered in precum, I pushed all eight-and-a-half-inchs into his love tunnel! That tight, warm, wet love canal that enclosed around Bruiser and brought us so both so much deep pleasure.

"Yes, Daddy! Fuck your son-in-law! Make me cum, you sexy stud" I could still hear Angel calling me a sexy stud! "Cum in my ass!"

"Your ass is so tight! Hell yeah, I'm going to unload this nut in your ass!"

Twenty minutes later, I shot a second load of my man juice in his mouth, making sure he swallowed every dribble, then sent him home. I drank more whiskey alone before I passed out, naked and sweaty, only to be awakened by crowing roosters and guilty memories.

--

"DEAN!" I was startled back into reality and looked up to see Angel standing over the bed. "Are you okay? I mean..."

Interrupting, I said, "Fuck No, I'm not fucking okay. Listen, last night didn't help clean up my thoughts; it only helped to make matters worse; the waters are muddier than ever, you stupid Mother Fucker! I don't know what the fuck is up! Matthew, Michael, you, Tyler, Jacob, and, well, me! It is too fucked up! What am I doing? What are you doing, all of you? All of us! Shit!"

Angel began, "I don't know Dean. But you have been a willing partner in everything that's happened. In many ways, you've instigated the actions. You certainly didn't try to stop anything..."

"I know. I know. Shut the fuck up with that logical thinking bullshit, pretty boy. I mean, look at my cock right now!" I was, in fact, rock hard.

Angel's handsome face with that pretty mouth standing next to my bed had indeed made my dick hard. Again. The smell of his cologne. The wave of his short hair. The masculine build of his body. His presence alone made me a horny faggot.

The twitch in my pulsating cock was causing the boner to stand straight up! The giant mushroom head was leaking precum, and my balls were heavy! I didn't say a word. I simply pushed the covers down using my feet and aimed my hard cock toward him, looking him in the eye.

Needing no further encouragement, Angel was undressed and in bed with me in a matter of seconds. I spread my legs, lying on my back, and Angel laid between them and once again used his unique tongue moves to caress my rock-hard cock to a soothing climax. Cupping my balls with his left hand, stroking the base of my shaft with his right, which propped up on his elbows, I shot my load of white man milk into his eagerly waiting mouth. Careful not to drop a drip, he swallowed my seed and continued to suck my dick until it was a flaccid flesh of sausage. His sexy dark brown eyes looked up at me. They seemed to be smiling as they sparkled like glitter. Even though my massive cock was between his red lips, I knew they, too, were smiling.

Angel moved up to lie beside me, but today wasn't that day. I wanted to be alone.

"Angel, get dressed. Go to the office in the New Barn and check the phone messages, see what the ranchhands are doing, and run the operation. I'm staying home today. I'll probably stay in bed. I don't know. But I want to be alone."

Understanding I meant my words, Angel dressed and left for work without question.

-------------

I was still in bed four hours later when Tammy called. Answering, I hoped she couldn't tell from my voice I was still in bed, sleeping off and on and tossing under the covers, drinking Jack Daniels and only eating cheese.

"Hi, Sweetie! I need a favor!" A voice I couldn't say no to but was scared of what the favor might be; I replied with love by saying, "Sure. Anything you need, honey."

"Will you please go to Shiro's cabin and look for some papers? I do not know where they are exactly, and I can't ask him. He is in a seminar for the next two hours, but I need them immediately! They are important!"

As she explained what the envelope would look like and her need for them quickly, I reluctantly climbed out of bed and dressed to help my wife, just as she knew I would, even though she had no idea of my self-pity actions of the day.

"Text the fax number, and I'll get it done in the next few minutes." Somehow, I had managed to understand and get that line out.

-----

Entering Shiro's cabin felt like an envision of my property he was temporarily living in. He had rearranged the furniture and set the place up nicely, making it his own. Everything was clean and put away, tidy and organized. He had framed pictures of who I assumed to be his family in Japan, along with several landscapes of his homeland.

However, under the envelope my wife described was a handwritten journal.

I knew it was wrong, but I read it anyway.

And my suspicions were confirmed.

Shiro wrote, and I quote, 'Someday I wish to have the body of Mr. Angel. He is tall and strong and very handsome. He has the most beautiful man parts of any man. But Mr. Dean is my desire. His Dad-Bod makes me have a fever. I would love for him to lay on top of me with his penis in a hard state. I can only imagine how the stiff membrane would feel against me.'

However, it was only after I read the following few lines of his journal that I knew what I had to see and do.

'I would very much like the desire of having Mr. Dean take my virginity. Mr. Dean is the kind of man I have dreamed about having my first sexual experience with. I am only worried and scared for him to see me naked. What will he think of my body parts? His are so big and manly. He is so strong, and I am scared I will repulse him, and he will hate me. I need strength'.

Damn, I thought to myself. I have got to have Shiro's virgin mouth and ass! I do, indeed, want his virginity! And what in the world does he have that would repulse me?

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers