Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 30

Story Info
Pity, Matthew and Secrets.
2.2k words
4.73
3.6k
1
0

Part 31 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Returning home, I couldn't help but wonder what Shiro meant in his journal. I understood his desire for me to take his virginity, a pleasure I wanted to give him, but what could possibly repulse me about Shiro?

I passed out after drinking more Jack Daniels and dreamed about Shiro's oversized Japanese body under mine.

-----------

The next day, at 11:45 a.m.....

I was startled from a deep sleep by the ringing sound of the main gate alarm. My cell phone also rang, and I looked at the monitor before I answered the phone.

Looking back at me on the monitor's screen was none other than Matthew. Over the intercom, he said, "Dad. Open the damn gate. Why isn't my code working?"

I didn't reply or answer the phone; I only remotely opened the gate. Then, I crawled out of bed and walked to the shower, scratching my dick and balls.

The shower in our bathroom is excellent, with an original waterfall shower head, double wall-mounted shower heads, in-wall jets, marble walls, and a stone-like tiled floor. The shower space is roughly 6 feet by 8 feet, with no door and a half wall with glass on top, reaching the ceiling; it is an open space in the left corner of our very large master bathroom.

Standing under the hot water, covered in Old Spice Soap, the suds running down my body, Matthew walks in and asks, "What the hell is up with you? Angel called. He said you spent all of yesterday in the bed, and it's noon now, and you haven't even checked in at the barn for work. Did you just now get out of the fucking bed?"

"Checked in? Me check in for work at the barn? I own the Mother Fucker! I hired his ass to be Foreman! Fuck him! Does he have a problem doing his damn job? What the fuck? And what else did the little bitch do other than call your ass and bitch about me?"

I turn, letting the water run down my back, and face Matthew, who is leaning against the opening to the shower. We stared at each other in the eye for a minute or two before he replied, "Yes. He called me, but not to bitch about you. He called because he is concerned about you. To be honest, from what he said and what I see, I am too."

"From what you see? From what you see? What the fuck do you see?" I asked.

In one quick motion, Matthew kicked off both boots, unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and, putting a thumb on each side of his jeans, also on the elastic of his briefs, pushed his pants and underwear down and off, removing his socks, then pulled the tee-shirt over his head as he moved towards me.

In outstretched arms, he embraced me in a hug, and I felt myself falling into his arms.

For at least five minutes, we stood under the running hot water in a close embrace, our dicks rubbing against each other, hot water running down and off of our cock heads onto the tile, before he asked, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Still in his embrace, feeling the strong muscles of his masculine body, I said, "No." But in reality, I did. I started telling him everything from the first Saturday in May with Tyler walking into the New Barn, how Jacob waited in the Club House, to the gummies, and even Angel's role in the situation.

"I am full of guilt, Matthew. I have so many secrets, and I've told so many lies to your Mom and your sisters. I was lying to you and your brother." I stepped back a step from Matthew, but he took a step forward, staying only inches from my wet body. "I've lied about Angel. The weekend in Oklahoma with the three of them. The secrets and lies are a burden on me."

"Dad. This family is full of secrets. Nothing is your fault, no more than anyone else. I kept secrets from you. Michael did, also. I have another secret I'm keeping from you. Please, Dad. Please. Listen to me. Let's go to the bedroom. I have a lot to tell you."

As I turned off the water, Matthew retrieved our towels. We dried off, but staying nude, we went into the bedroom and climbed into the king-size bed, propping up against the pillows and headboard.

"Dad, do you remember the multiple personalities of Grandaddy Daniels during his dementia years?" Matthew asked.

"Yes. But what does that..."

"Everything," Matthew said, interrupting me. "When it was my time to sit with him, I was his brother, Jim. When Michael sat with him, he was you. Other times he just told stories, about his dad, his life as a kid, his brother. Whatever. Talking to me as if he didn't even know me."

"Ok. Go on."

"When we were alone, when Grandmother would go out to do her errands and such, Grandaddy and I 69'ed just as he and Jim did when they were together for years on end. He would call me Jim and say how we needed to be careful, that Grandpa couldn't catch "us" or Grandpa would punish them, crazy ass shit talk. A lot of it I didn't understand. And Michael, well, he was you. Grandaddy and I had consequential sex, but Grandaddy raped Michael, calling him Dean. Grandaddy would say you were a bad boy and needed to be punished by sucking his dick! He was as mean to Michael as he was nice to me, but calling Michael, who was "Dean" in his head, a fucked up brat who needed punishment!"

"I. I. I don't know what to say. Dad never did anything sexual to me. I mean, he was always naked, walked around nude, that big ole dick swinging, but never once..."

"Yes. I know. Or so I figured. But Grandaddy told me about him and his Dad. Your Grandmother passed during your Dad's birth, right? And Jim was only eleven months old?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, Grandaddy became Great Grandpas cum dump! He fucked him forever. So you see, none of this is new. But Grandaddy had resentment towards you in his own way."

"I never knew."

"Of course not. He was determined not to have incestuous sex with his son, but why did he need to? He had his brother Jim for play sex, and Grandaddy was still using him, too. Grandaddy and Uncle Jim were like forever and a day lovers! And Grandpa never knew that. He said Grandmother and Aunt Ruth didn't either. No lady in the family ever did."

"All of these secrets?" I was stunned by them all. "I guess it is the Daniels curse."

Matthew said, "The real Daniels curse is having these massive thick, long dicks and raging hormones 24-7-365! And all the men are attracted to each other. Poor ole Angel just happened to marry into the right family!"

"Matthew? How are you with all of this?"

Matthew looked away, shrugged his shoulders, and readjusted himself before he continued.

"Dad. I have another secret," Matthew replied. "Let me tell you about Jeremy."

Jeremy, Jim, and Ruth's oldest child, their only son, is seven months older than Matthew. Their daughter, Carla, is Michelle's age. I didn't need Matthew to tell me anything. His face said it all. Not only were Matthew and Michael obviously fucking, but so were Matthew and Jeremy, his older cousin.

I asked, "Does Michael join in with you and Jeremy?"

Matthew replied, "No. He doesn't even know. That is our secret. But once Jeremy graduated college and moved to New Mexico, we didn't see each other very often. We sext. We have even face-timed beating off. But it's usually because one of us had a stressful day or lost a patient or something like that."

Continuing, Matthew said, "So Dad, the secrets run deep. Uncle Jim did play with Jeremy. Only Grandaddy didn't play with you. I haven't played with Tyler, but he did seek you out. I always secretly thought Jacob was fucking his sissy self. Michael says he won't play with his boys, but we will see. I always wondered why you didn't play with me or Michael. We have both fantasized about you, together and solo. So, the way I see it, you've got a lot of catching up to do!"

Matthew scooted down in the bed, pulling me on top of his body. I responded by rolling on top of my forty-year-old son, who was strong and masculine, in great shape with a hard body and outstanding looks. His eight-inch cock was stiff and leaking precum, just as mine was, and he said, "Please fuck me, Daddy."

So I did. Without any extra lube, only using the precum leaking from the head of my cock, I pushed my eight-and-a-half-inch penis deep into my son's butthole.

He moaned out loud, grunting and breathing hard, but asked to be fucked, and that's what he received. My dick worked its way in and out, then back in deeper into his shute, which was making its lubrication with sweat and bodily fluids while he was enjoying the pleasure.

I leaned down; he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as our torsos mashed together, his legs wrapped around me, and we made fucking hot love.

Time passed. We were so lost in the ecstasy of our love that climaxing wasn't on our minds. I raised once, but Matthew pulled me back down on top of his body. This was obviously our position. My oldest son liked me being on top of him, fucking him, making love to him in a missionary style, soft kisses on the lips, as he ran his hands through my hair, down my back, and back up to my neck.

"Please, Daddy. Cum inside me. Breed your son's asshole. Keep the Dean Male legacy alive and shoot that cum in me!" Matthew pleaded to be filled with my seed!

Just as I started to unload my wad of man milk into his ass, I felt Matthew's cock twitch, then the pulsating fuck stick unloaded its own bullet of man milk directly between our bodies. Both Matthew and I were making loud grunting and moaning sounds of pleasure as a gallon of cum was spent between the two of us. Mine buried in his man-pussy, his sticking us together like glue.

I continued to lay on top of Matthew until Bruiser had returned to his completely flaccid state and slowly slipped from between Matthew's ass cheeks. Even then, I was reluctant to roll off of him. he felt so good beneath my body. His muscular chest could hold my weight, and he wasn't attempting to remove me, so I continued to lay there a while longer.

When I did finally roll over onto my back, Matthew came with me. He laid on my chest, his arm draped over me, and said, "I like to be made love to. Michael is a freak. He wants to be fucked hard, doggy style. Jeremy really only likes to suck around on a dick; he likes to do the fucking. So the other day, in the shower, that was different for me. That was some shit Michael would normally do. I wanted to tell Michael about Jeremy, but he has always asked me not to; you're the first one I've told. Michael and I swapped Granddaddy stories; in a way, I guess we justified our playtime on him. Does that make sense?"

I said, "It does." Then I told him about my Uncle Jim's experience. I told him how I fantasized about my Dad and Uncle Jim, them together, with me, or one-on-one. I told him about how I intentionally didn't look at other boys in the locker room but fucked all the pussy I could. I told him about my using and then dropping females like hot potatoes.

And I said, "Until I met your mom. And I thought I would be faithful to her until my death."

Matthew said, "Regarding straight sex, you have been. You aren't out chasing pussy. Lori and Sarah are both pleasured at home by their husbands, like Mom, uh, you know, so look at it like Michael, Jeremy, and I do. This is a Daniels man thing. And it isn't changing."

"No, it isn't. Because Tyler and Jacob are the next generation carrying on the tradition."

"We have to tell them. We need a meeting of the men in the family and explain it all--no more one-on-one secrets. You're just lucky Angel fits in! Dad, this will be epic!"

My cock was hard. I knew Bruiser needed to be sucked, my heavy balls drained of their man cum once again. Once I reached down and lifted it from the base, with three of my fingers cupping my balls, with zero effort, I guided it directly into Matthews's mouth. I stretched my legs out, leaned back further into the feather pillows draped in white satin pillowcases, pushed the white goose-down comforter away with my feet, lying on satin sheets in my king-size bed, and let my oldest son suck my dick.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers