Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 28

Story Info
Shiro. Additional torture.
1.7k words
4.8
2.7k
1
0

Part 29 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Winter in October had arrived, and as much as I like sitting outside, almost nude, I couldn't do the cold. Therefore, last month, I had a construction crew enclose part of our covered patio. The right-hand side of the covered porch had now been enclosed in floor-to-ceiling glass, trimmed in rough cedar wood with a sliding glass door opening, and an upscale Deerborn gas heater would keep the sunroom, as Tammy calls it, warm.

Now, I am sitting outside again, drinking my morning coffee with Baileys in my almost famous terrycloth bathrobe, untied, and feeling warm.

Tammy walked in and said, "I swear, Dean, you could be a nudist!"

I ask, "Do you object? I thought you liked this part of my anatomy!" I joked as I pointed the head of my cock towards her.

She laughed and said, "You know I do! It's like riding a horse! But I swear, sometimes I think you feel as if that tallywacker of yours defines you!"

"Maybe it does," I mumbled.

"Tie up. Angle is walking over."

Sure enough, the notification sounded that someone was nearing the property.

Tammy kissed me goodbye and headed out the door, her heels clicking. She paused to say good morning to Angel, then drove away in her SUV to sell overpriced products to visitors of patients at the hospital.

"How's it hanging?" Angel asked as he entered the new sunroom, smiling brightly.

Spreading my legs wide, exposing my well-endowed cock and balls, I replied, "Low and heavy."

Laughing, he asked, "Are you getting dressed soon? Did you forget you told Shiro to meet us here at 8:30, and it is like 8:20. Remember, he is never late."

"I remember, and no, he is never late. But naw, I'm going to be sitting here, just like this. I saw him sneaking another peek at me yesterday as I pissed, so today, I'll give him something to look at."

Angel asked, "I thought you were warming up to him? Are you okay with him being here?"

"You know what? I am. Yes, I am. He is funny and so damn polite. But, well, he either likes cock or wants to like it. I mean, he won't go out with Melissa, so if he wants to see some dick, I'll show it to him."

And the notification sounded that the Shiro was within 50 feet.

Angel went inside to pour himself a cup of coffee as Shiro entered, immediately looking at my crotch, which was fully exposed, as he stuttered out a good morning.

I asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

Without waiting for his reply, I shouted for Angel to bring a second cup and the tray of creamers and sugar.

As Angel entered, I stood up, still fully exposed, and attempted to readjust my massive cock and balls, as I tied my robe and said, "While you boys drink your coffee, I am going to get dressed. Angel can fill you in on our day, Shiro. Do you have any questions? Can I get you anything else or do anything for you before I go?"

Shiro answered, "No, sir. I am, I am ok. But, sir? May I use the restroom?"

Pointing to the Club House, I said, "Sure. It is over there."

Shiro stood and sprinted out of the sunroom towards the Club House.

"You're cruel. You know that boy wants your big dick!" Angel said, laughing.

"I'm unsure if he knows what he wants," I replied.

I tossed Angel some longjohns, told him to put them on without question, and

then explained my plans for the day. Making sure he understood every move before walking to my bedroom to dress, I said, "This will be fun."

...........

Shiro entered the Club House, went straight to the bathroom, and pulled his pants down. His sweet little pee-pee was leaking precum, and within minutes, he had his little dick shooting cum into the toilet.

Outloud, he said, "Please give the strength to get through the day. And please, please, let me see Mr. Angel taking a pee."

............

Climbing into the old single-cab Chevy with no heater, we once again position Shiro into the center of the seat.

"Sorry to sandwich you in here, Shiro, but we will need the four-wheel drive once we get past the creek," I said.

"Yes, sir. Mr. Angel explained to me the mountain area is very rough. He said the ride will not be smooth," Shiro replied.

Laughing, I said, "Mr. Angel sounds like bullshit. Don't call him that around me again. I'm Dean. He is Angel. A few months back, we came up with nicknames for each other, but that didn't work out. Cut the Mr. shit out, or I will sic Tammy on your ass. Got it?"

A startled Japanese man only replied, "Yes, sir."

Angel didn't lie to him. Once we crossed the creek, the ride was anything but smooth. The rocky terrain had us bouncing around in the truck's cab as we climbed the mountain road. Shiro isn't a small man. He isn't large, but he has a good build. His good-looking features aren't as noticeable because of his constant deer-in-the-headlights looks, which is understandable because everything he is experiencing in his life right now is new.

Thirty minutes later, we arrived at our destination. Roughly sixty acres on the side of the small mountain had been somewhat cleared and had several head of cattle on it. One mama cow had a calf, which we were there to collect. The Chevy had a cage in the bed of it to take the bull calf back down the mountain.

Roping the young bull calf was no easy task, and once the problematic job was completed, Angel, Shiro, and I were dirty, sweating, tired, and thirsty.

Once the calf was loaded and secured in the traveling cage, with Mama Cow bellowing and angry, we drove closer to the creek and parked. In the bed of the truck, I had packed a cooler and a backpack. Reaching into the cooler, I took out a beer and offered one to Shiro, which he rejected, opting for a bottle of water instead. Then I tossed a can to Angel, and he and I drank our beer.

"Man, that was exhausting," I said.

"Yes, sir. That cow is still upset. Will she attack us," Shiro asked.

I explained how she may try and follow but wouldn't hurt us.

I said, "It's getting hot. Plus, I worked up a sweat. Shit. I have to take these long johns off. I'm too hot."

Angel said, "Me too. Why in the hell did you talk me into wearing these thick-ass long johns?"

Laughing as I removed my coat, then my boots, unbuckling my pants while standing in the truck doorway, with Shiro still in the seat, trapped, I undressed.

On the opposite side, standing in the passenger doorway, Angel did the exact same.

Shiro's body trembled as he realized not only was I naked from the waist down on his left, but the man whom he wished to see nude earlier the same morning was also naked from the waist down on his right!

Tossing my backpack on the truck seat, I asked Shiro to find my boxers. Then Angel said, "I think I have a pair of briefs in there, too. Can you get me mine?"

Taking a step back and turning slightly, I begin to piss. Using my prereferral vision, I could see Shiro watching me pee while attempting to look through the backpack.

Not to be left out, Angel said to Shiro, "I'm not sure if I have briefs in there or not. But there might be a pair behind the seat. Can you let me look behind the seat?"

"Yes, sir. But how?"

Angel said, "You'll have to slide out. Come on over here."

Reaching in to take Shiro's arm to help pull him out, Shiro's body shook. Angel didn't move. Instead, he let Shiro brush past him, their bodies making contact.

I asked, "Did you find my damn drawers?"

"Hold on, Dean. I think they are behind the seat," Angel said, still naked, his big cock flopping around.

As Angel leaned in to raise the bench seat, I walked around to the truck's right side and stood beside Shiro, who was obviously nervous.

Angel tossed me my boxers and then stepped back with a pair of briefs of his own.

Sitting sideways on the seat, facing out, with his penis still hanging low, he asked Shiro to hold them while he attempted to straighten out the legs of his blue jeans.

I walked in front of Shiro, leaned against the truck, but put my arm on his shoulder, balancing myself and putting my boxers on.

Once on, I adjusted my bid dick, with Shiro watching, while Angel sat and pulled his briefs on, then put his pants on. Once I was also dressed, Angel took a few steps forward, then, standing sideways, unzipped his recently zipped pants, reached in, pulled out his cock, and pissed. Shiro watched, mesmerized.

On our way down the mountain, Shiro asked, "Is modesty not a thing in America?"

"Not on our ranch," I replied.

"I think we need a shower," Angel said. "The calf shit on me."

Shiro smiled a very nervous smile.

..........

Once back at New Barn, with the calf in his stall, we did indeed go in to shower.

Shiro, however, drove to his bunkhouse to shower in privacy and dress in clean clothes. He returned just as Angel and I were stepping under the shower jets.

Unfortunately, he missed Angel cupping my swollen balls, stroking my cock to a full erection, and licking my cock, getting it wet before he slid the entire shaft into his mouth. Although his mouth felt terrific, I pulled my cock out of his mouth, turned him around and spread his cheeks, and pushed Bruiser into his man-pussy. Finding his prostate, I slid my hard cock into the exact spot I knew would bring him to organism!

"Yeah, Dean! Fuck yes! Fuck me, Mother Fucker! Fuck me just like that! Fuck! Fuck im cumming!"

His words were enough for me! As Angel splattered cum on the floor of the shower, I shot my wad deep into the bowls of his gut!

"Cum for Daddy, my Angel boy! Cum! Here! Here! Take Daddy's cum in your ass!"

Grunting, I unloaded in his ass!

We stood, cock to ass, until my flaccid penis slid from his buttcheeks, and his beautiful brown cock also returned to a soft state.

And as we stood under the hot water, with Old Spice Soap suds running down our bodies, Shiro stood and watched in amazement at our lack of modesty.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers